User Panel

Asked to leave! (Page 3 of 3)
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 10:41:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: roadrash] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cyberpunk1981:
Sounds lke you don't respect someones property rights.  We should strive to protect all rights not just gun rights.  If someone doesn't want you armed on ther property than we should respect that. Do you feel it would be OK if  I should have religious services on your property?  I mean if yo don't know its not wrong, right even if you told me not to.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cyberpunk1981:
Originally Posted By QCMGR:
Concealed mean concealed!
Sounds lke you don't respect someones property rights.  We should strive to protect all rights not just gun rights.  If someone doesn't want you armed on ther property than we should respect that. Do you feel it would be OK if  I should have religious services on your property?  I mean if yo don't know its not wrong, right even if you told me not to.

derp, fuck their feelings
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Concealed means Concealed. What they don't know doesn't hurt them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
No

Usually don’t carry at friends or family house since it’s usually for a party and I’m gonna drink beers

But if seen and asked to leave or take to car I’d just choose to leave. I respect other peoples property and it’s their house their rules. In az some places have the no guns sign and it doesn’t matter if you have permit or not that sign holds a lot of weight so you would be a fool to make an argument about ccw.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:01:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#4]
Back when I would open carry a lot more, a buddy from out of town came to visit me.  We decided to go into Hooters to grab a drink (day time) and I was open carrying a 4" 686+ revolver.  Buddy gets his beer, starts drinking it, manager comes up to me all nervous.  Asking me if I was law enforcement.  I told him no.  He said that my firearm was making the girls uncomfortable and wanted to know if I would mind removing it.  I asked him if he was asking me to leave, he said apologetically said yes.  Buddy pounded his beer as we left, and didn't pay for it since they wanted us out of there.

Was never asked to leave any other establishment while open carrying.  Open carried in a few restaurants, one was a chinese place where the Chinese nationality staff were VERY fixated on the firearm (was OCing same one) and would stare at it anytime they, or I, walked by.  Were also extraordinarily polite.  Never questioned me about it or asked me to leave though.  

I CC now almost exclusively though.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:10:11 PM EDT
[#5]
No to both.

But on two occasions, when I had my shirt tucked in I have been asked to take a spare magazine on my belt to the truck.  In both instances, I had left my pistol in my truck but had forgot my spare magazine.

We try to avoid legally posted businesses if possible and not give them any business.

I do not like being made to disarm, but try to respect a business's policy.

As most others have all said, Concealed Means Concealed.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Asked to leave! (Page 3 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top