Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#1]

LGS called while I was at work this morning to say the mags they’d special ordered were in. So that’s less than a week from ordering to getting them in hand. The Springer basepads and extended springs are scheduled to be delivered by end of day tomorrow, but already tried putting the ones I currently have on one of the new mag tubes and they fit the gun. Visually the only difference between the mags that came with the gun and these new ones is the stock mags have the Sig Sauer brand on one side, the new ones do not. Everything else is visually identical
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Teamer:
You’re making me want to explore pawnshops for used 226’s.
View Quote

This thread was definitely involved in my inspiration to pick up the SAO legion in my thread
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By New2AR15s:

This thread was definitely involved in my inspiration to pick up the SAO legion in my thread
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

You’re welcome
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats on some really pieces.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:49:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: New2AR15s] [#5]
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:

You’re welcome
View All Quotes

You’re welcome

Im starting to talk myself into saving some money to buy an X5 as a 30th Birthday gift to myself in December
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 11:38:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Im starting to talk myself into saving some money to buy an X5 as a 30th Birthday gift to myself in December
View All Quotes

You’re welcome

It is so worth it. Even stock you totally understand why it’s a $2,400 gun
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Optic’s zeroed at 25yds with the 147gr HST LE loads, the new magazines are assembled with Springer base pads and extended springs and function checked. Tomorrow’s range day, got another 300 rounds (100 JHP/200 FMJ) to put through the gun to bring the total for the first month to an even thousand. More soon
Link Posted: 7/30/2023 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Range time delayed a day but went first thing this morning. So much better than brunch.

300 more problem-free rounds to bring the total to 1,000 for the first month. So far no issues whatsoever, not even a failure to lock back on empty. I’m thinking at some point I’m gonna try a “no cleaning/no lube for X rounds” test and see how much neglect this gun will actually put up with before starting to have issues.

Starting to turn to thoughts of holsters for the pistol. Wanting both an AIWB bucket and a Safariland QLS OWB retention holster, but need to do a bit more research to figure out which OWB holster will work. Probably just go with a Phlster light-bearing Enigma for AIWB, they seem to work well
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice work. I really appreciate you doing these threads. This site nears moar!
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Do it, as long as it’s SAO
View Quote

Bolding for emphasis!
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/E0607301-FA5A-4D35-8238-135C450259F6-2901119.jpg

Optic’s zeroed at 25yds with the 147gr HST LE loads, the new magazines are assembled with Springer base pads and extended springs and function checked. Tomorrow’s range day, got another 300 rounds (100 JHP/200 FMJ) to put through the gun to bring the total for the first month to an even thousand. More soon
View Quote

You have a full time job here OP - between shooting and cleaning you will stay busy.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 3:42:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rudukai13] [#12]
Originally Posted By GreyBeardBiker:

You have a full time job here OP - between shooting and cleaning you will stay busy.
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/E0607301-FA5A-4D35-8238-135C450259F6-2901119.jpg

I’m honestly not sure how diligently it’ll need to be cleaned - though I’ll prefer to keep it fairly well maintained anyway. I lubed it quite liberally for the first range trip, added a bit more lube before the second set of ~350 rounds and field stripped, cleaned, and re-lubed it afterwards. Added a drop of lube to the frame rails before going this last Sunday and wiped the gunk off the exterior afterwards. Based on anecdotal and historical evidence though P226s tend to handle maintenance neglect (not abuse) fairly well.

Like I mentioned, probably at about the 2,000 round mark I’ll likely do a “no lube/cleaning for X rounds” test to see how well this particular pistol holds up. What does everyone think would be a good test in that regard? 2,000 rounds?

Sticking to the ~200 rounds/week shooting schedule should be easy enough, and it’ll keep me motivated to get my ass to the range a lot more regularly than I have previously
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Now that looks like an heirloom gun!

This thread has derailed my dream gun from a 2011 to this.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Vaquero:
Now that looks like an heirloom gun!

This thread has derailed my dream gun from a 2011 to this.
View Quote

I have to admit, although I really did want to see pics of everyone’s heirloom guns, including a picture of the Roci in the OP was a tiny bit of a troll - a successful one at that

Before I zeroed in on this my original plan was to get a custom 2011 built to my specs. Honestly I think I’m more pleased with this though
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#15]
And in “Guess what I noticed while dryfiring tonight” news:

I hate fiber optic sights. I’m guessing the light pipe probably melted out during my last range trip when the gun heated up something fierce and I only just noticed it. I was already leaning towards having my gunsmith knock the front sight out anyway, guess that seals it though
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#16]

[Sean Connery] Shmooth [/Sean Connery]
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#17]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/5BD9D5D0-CCF1-4AA0-9277-E1AD06AC8B22-2908505.jpg

View Quote

If you put your regular sights on that will you be able to co-witness through that red dot?
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 8:42:36 PM EDT
[#18]

If you put your regular sights on that will you be able to co-witness through that red dot?
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/5BD9D5D0-CCF1-4AA0-9277-E1AD06AC8B22-2908505.jpg

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking? The rear iron sight is attached to the optic cover plate on this gun, so if you install a dot you lose your rear sight. And since there’s no rear sight anyway there’s not much point in having a front sight. I’ve been comfortable with defensive pistols that don’t have BUIS for a while now though.

In general though yes, the optic is just a Holosun 508T. People get BUIS that co-witness through it all the time. I don’t want any of that mess in my sight line anyway though
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#19]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/599D5A63-E5D5-40CD-A581-49B2453AE367-2902828.jpg

Range time delayed a day but went first thing this morning. So much better than brunch.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/26C93E7F-C978-4A42-90C5-4972330D1086-2902829.jpg

300 more problem-free rounds to bring the total to 1,000 for the first month. So far no issues whatsoever, not even a failure to lock back on empty. I’m thinking at some point I’m gonna try a “no cleaning/no lube for X rounds” test and see how much neglect this gun will actually put up with before starting to have issues.

Starting to turn to thoughts of holsters for the pistol. Wanting both an AIWB bucket and a Safariland QLS OWB retention holster, but need to do a bit more research to figure out which OWB holster will work. Probably just go with a Phlster light-bearing Enigma for AIWB, they seem to work well
View Quote

Does Safariland make a holster for the P226X5 with an optic and a light?

Safariland has stated they do not make an optics ready holster for a regular P226 with a light.
Link Posted: 8/5/2023 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MaxxII:

Safariland has stated they do not make an optics ready holster for a regular P226 with a light.
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/599D5A63-E5D5-40CD-A581-49B2453AE367-2902828.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/26C93E7F-C978-4A42-90C5-4972330D1086-2902829.jpg

I haven’t taken the time to look yet, but quite possibly not. If not I’ll have to find something else
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Work got in the way of range time this weekend so nothing for this week. Might make it up after work during the week, my range is open late on weeknights
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 3:18:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I donno if I’ll actually be able to carry this bitch IWB or not, but…

Fuck it. We’re about to find out
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Found myself with a couple free hours after finishing work a bit early today so I made it to the range to make up for last weekend. That’s another 250 rounds, still with zero malfunctions. It’ll be nice once I have holster setups for this thing so I can practice more than just smacking the trigger like it owes me money.

I gave the gun a quick wipe down, loaded the mag back up with JHPs and tucked it back into the safe. I’ll probably end up going to the range again this weekend, so I’ll field strip it and give it a more thorough scrubbing after that.

The Roci’s turning out to be quite a cunning little pistol. Not regretting my purchase yet
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread interests be greatly. Thanks for the updates OP.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#25]
This thread interests be greatly. Thanks for the updates OP.
View Quote

Not like I have much better to do, and talking to the voices in my head gets repetitive
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Not like I have much better to do, and talking to the voices in my head gets repetitive
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#27]
After spending the first half of my day ripping around my friend’s neighborhood street on his modded Razor drift karts (thinking I’m gonna have to get me one of those), I managed to make it to the range for another 250 rounds before they closed up for the weekend.

That brings the total to 1,500 rounds and at the point in the maintenance/care cycle to field strip and clean it. So, when I got home I pulled the pistol apart and got to gettin’.

While giving everything a good spray and scrub down I did notice the pistol’s got its first mark of real use:

To my understanding it’s not unusual for these sharp corners on the back of the slide of classic P-series pistols to chip a bit with use. This gun was never meant to be a safe queen, and now like the MCRN gunship and the trusty steed of its namesake it’ll wear its scars with pride.

I think about two more 250 round weeks will bring us to the point of the first detail strip and cleaning, after which will begin the “X rounds with no cleaning/lube” challenge. More to come!

Link Posted: 8/13/2023 11:09:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Hmmm…Well after a little more research/looking at pictures of factory new pistols I’m thinking that’s NOT a chip in the slide, that’s the way it comes from the factory, and this is just the first I’m noticing it. Which means the problem, as usual, is I’m an idiot

Either way that whole thing about wearing scars with pride is still true. Just, you know, after it actually gets a real one…
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:51:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Because I remembered how phenomenally well it worked when I was trying to figure out how to carry my oddly-shaped frame-mounted P320 build, I took a look at Phlster’s new Enigma and Floodlight2 setup and liked what I saw. So…

I’ll have another option to try for carrying this beast soon. Maybe the T1C holster will work as well, but I’m very confident Phlster’s equipment will help make this giant pistol disappear against my fairly slender frame
Link Posted: 8/14/2023 3:12:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Phlster on their shit as usual, already shipped
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Well it was worth a try but I’m thinking this thing’s just too big for IWB concealment, at least for someone my size:

The weight’s not too bad even with a full mag, so I shouldn’t have any issues once I figure out an OWB setup. With a gun this large I’m tempted to try to figure out a shoulder holster rig, but my wardrobe is never anything that’d be appropriate for that kind of thing.

Oh well, onward and upward
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:28:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rudukai13] [#32]
Up next to try is an OWB Floodlight holster with a Kore Essentials reinforced belt. It won’t be a concealment/carry setup but it’ll at least give me something to use at the range for a bit more dynamic practice than just standing around and shooting.

ETA: For those unfamiliar, this is kind of how my project threads go - there’s a lot of trial and error. Have a thought/idea, see if it works, if it does then great, if not then oh well and move on to what’s next
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 9:37:38 PM EDT
[#33]

That should do nicely for OWB
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 1:40:58 AM EDT
[#34]
T1C MSP AIWB holster shipped today, and I received the Kore belt I’d ordered.

We’ll have to see if the Kore or Trayvax belt works better with the MSP holster, but at least I’ve got something to do at the range now besides just making the trigger Wayne Brady’s bitch
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#35]
FWIW my range setup with my X5 Stas is a G-Code Operator's belt with the padded inner belt and the Comp-Tac X5 holster attached with an RTI hanger. I position it just above my normal belt holding my pants up and it does just fine holding the weight.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By helix139:
FWIW my range setup with my X5 Stas is a G-Code Operator's belt with the padded inner belt and the Comp-Tac X5 holster attached with an RTI hanger. I position it just above my normal belt holding my pants up and it does just fine holding the weight.
View Quote

@helix139 Would you be able to share pics and links? I’m perfectly happy to experiment with different setups.

Based on my short experimentation last night the Kore belt with the Safariland leg strap will hold the pistol well enough. I did order a different adapter for the Safariland leg shroud so I can just clip the whole setup on when I get to the range rather than actually threading it onto whatever belt I’m wearing
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#37]

@helix139 Would you be able to share pics and links? I’m perfectly happy to experiment with different setups.

Based on my short experimentation last night the Kore belt with the Safariland leg strap will hold the pistol well enough. I did order a different adapter for the Safariland leg shroud so I can just clip the whole setup on when I get to the range rather than actually threading it onto whatever belt I’m wearing
View Quote

Sure thing!

They have a bunch of different ready made belt set ups here: G-Code Belts

That said, I put together my own. I started with this:

Contact Series Operator's Belt.

I ordered both the velcro inner belt and the padded inner belt. I generally leave the padded one on as I can throw it over whatever I am wearing and everything stays put fine. If I need a little extra hold, I can throw the velcro one through my belt loops but I haven't really needed to.

To that belt, I added this RTI mount (I already had an RTI drop leg that can attach to this): RTI Rotating Tactical Belt Mount

These pistol mag carrier belt loops:
https://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/g-code-belt-loop/
These pistol mag carriers:
GSM Pistol Mag Carriers

They don't make the D3 mag carriers I have anymore. I think they left when the HSP licensing ran out (HSP now partners with Safariland).

For the RTI hanger, just about any of them will work on this comp tac holster. It has a very universal hole pattern
Link Posted: 8/24/2023 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#38]

Sure thing!

https://i.imgur.com/BRobtmX.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/RIP45CD.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/CKTtl18.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/RwmQq2N.jpeg

I ordered both the velcro inner belt and the padded inner belt. I generally leave the padded one on as I can throw it over whatever I am wearing and everything stays put fine. If I need a little extra hold, I can throw the velcro one through my belt loops but I haven't really needed to.

To that belt, I added this RTI mount (I already had an RTI drop leg that can attach to this): RTI Rotating Tactical Belt Mount

GSM Pistol Mag Carriers

They don't make the D3 mag carriers I have anymore. I think they left when the HSP licensing ran out (HSP now partners with Safariland).

For the RTI hanger, just about any of them will work on this comp tac holster. It has a very universal hole pattern
View All Quotes

Sure thing!

https://i.imgur.com/BRobtmX.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/RIP45CD.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/CKTtl18.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/RwmQq2N.jpeg

GSM Pistol Mag Carriers

Thank you sir! Unfortunately though it looks like my concern it’d be a non-light bearing holster is true. There are tons of competition holsters out there for the P226 X-Five that would work great sans WML, but very few available for the pistol with X300U and optic.

I’ve even been considering the possibility of trying out a Safariland RDS holster for a P320 X-Five with WML and optic, since the slide design/profile between the two guns is so similar
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 2:40:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: helix139] [#39]

Thank you sir! Unfortunately though it looks like my concern it’d be a non-light bearing holster is true. There are tons of competition holsters out there for the P226 X-Five that would work great sans WML, but very few available for the pistol with X300U and optic.

I’ve even been considering the possibility of trying out a Safariland RDS holster for a P320 X-Five with WML and optic, since the slide design/profile between the two guns is so similar
View Quote

Oh 100%, but the belt setup will work on any holster that accepts an RTI hangar. I run this same belt on my 226 Legion, 229 Legion, Agency Arms M&P, etc.

Throw an RTI hangar on something like that Floodlight you posted above or an Omnivore or T.Rex Ragnarok (which they make for an 226 with x300U, but it has an open bottom) and you may be good to go.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#40]

Oh 100%, but the belt setup will work on any holster that accepts an RTI hangar. I run this same belt on my 226 Legion, 229 Legion, Agency Arms M&P, etc.

Throw an RTI hangar on something like that Floodlight you posted above or an Omnivore or T.Rex Ragnarok (which they make for an 226 with x300U, but it has an open bottom) and you may be good to go.
View All Quotes

I’m pretty heavily invested in Safariland’s similar QLS adapter system so will probably stick with that over the RTI. Now that you mention it though I had forgotten about the Blackhawk Omnivore, that would likely work as an option for an active retention holster with the WML…

Looks like the Omnivore is available for southpaws and multiple companies make adapter plates to mount a QLS fork to the Blackhawk holster bolt pattern. Time to order a few more things!
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Ah god dammit, always read the fine print before spending money.

The Omnivore is only compatible with the A model X300U, not the B model with the thumb screw, confirmed by multiple end-user reports found online. Luckily I caught this before completing the checkout, so that saved me some money on something that would’ve been a useless hunk of plastic.

Honestly I don’t know why Safariland themselves haven’t come out with a universal, light-dependent active retention holster design yet. I’d think it’d be a very popular item for them, and they’d probably execute it the best of anyone who’s tried to make one yet
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:20:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Finally got the T1C MSP holster out of the box - it got delivered yesterday but I was too tired to fuck with it then, so here we are.

Like the Phlster Floodlight, the MSP uses a thread of elastic shock cord on the slide side of the pistol while primarily indexing and retaining off the WML to allow a wide variety of different guns with different dimensions to fit. The Roci slips into either holster easily and “clicks” in to both (when properly adjusted).

My observations:

- The MSP holster on a Kore gun belt does seem to conceal a bit better than the Floodlight on the Enigma, though neither holster makes the pistol completely disappear. It seems like the angled belt clips of the MSP either help or better allow the claw to tuck the pistol - particularly the grip - a bit tighter against the body.

- The MSP is definitely noticeably more comfortable. I didn’t have to wear the Kore belt nearly as tight to get the gun to conceal just as well. With the Floodlight I really had to crank the included Enigma belt down tight to try to get the claw to tuck the gun in. With the MSP it just kind of naturally cinches against your silhouette as you tighten your belt to a reasonable point.

- Neither holster is really that comfortable with this gun, expectedly and unsurprisingly. It’s a fullsize steel-frame pistol with a WML, magwell, and pointy beavertail; there isn’t an IWB belt-mounted holster that can be made that would allow me to just forget the gun’s there.

Between the two for this particular pistol at least I do have to hand it to the T1C MSP for AIWB. It’s not going to be my first choice for those times I do decide to carry this gun (which won’t be every day, I freely admit), but it will be a nice option to have.

The Floodlight is missing hardware because it’s being prepped to integrate into another carry option that will put both the concealment of AIWB and the comfort of drop-leg OWB setups to equal shame, but more on that a bit later…
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#43]
…Not sure why that last picture is upside down 🙃
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Changed out the belt attachment on the OWB setup to something a hell of a lot easier to put on/take off at the range, which I should get the opportunity to break in a bit tomorrow.

I’ll keep a continued eye out for various other options going forward as well. In my experience when it comes to carry methods, having a wide variety for any particular gun is generally a benefit. More in that regard soon though
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 10:37:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Croak] [#45]
Take the barrel plug out of a Safariland 7TS RDS X300/TLR1 holster for a P320 FS and the P226 X5 should fit and lock in well.  No mods needed for a regular P226.  

A P320 6390 RDS X300 also works, but you have to remove the crossbar at the bottom of the holster and barrel plug.

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Croak:
Take the barrel plug out of a Safariland 7TS RDS X300/TLR1 holster for a P320 FS and the P226 X5 should fit and lock in well.  No mods needed for a regular P226.  

6390 RDS X300 also works, but you have to remove the crossbar at the bottom of the holster and barrel plug.
View Quote

This is good info I’ve been looking for. What’s your source? Personal experience?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 10:41:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Croak] [#47]
Edited above.

You might have to take a heat gun and bend the right top out a bit to it to give clearance for the ambi safety on that side, plenty of room on the left side.

Also, the 4.4" barrel on my Elite ends at the top red line, an X300 ends at the bottom red, just to give you an idea of clearance left.

Link Posted: 8/27/2023 1:16:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Croak:
Edited above.

You might have to take a heat gun and bend the right top out a bit to it to give clearance for the ambi safety on that side, plenty of room on the left side.

https://imgur.com/gZGPRCx.jpg

Also, the 4.4" barrel on my Elite ends at the top red line, an X300 ends at the bottom red, just to give you an idea of clearance left.

https://imgur.com/Hxn9BVN.jpg

https://imgur.com/dyNRnfM.jpg
View Quote

Very good to know, thank you sir! I’ll take a look further at Safariland’s 7TS P320 holster options and see what’s what
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 5:16:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quick heads up about pulling the barrel plug from a Safariland holster:

I did it so I could work on draw stroke while using a Coolfire system,(barrel protrudes farther than the muzzle). Just wanted back up parts in case I lost them so I called Safariland to order more.
Safariland told me that removing the plug voided the warranty of the holster, and they did not sell them. They were considered a safety part, (retention) and removing them was a no no.

Mine is fine, (kept the parts and only use it for dry fire practice), but just wanted you to be aware of Safariland’s view of this.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 11:02:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Croak] [#50]
Quick heads up about pulling the barrel plug from a Safariland holster:

I did it so I could work on draw stroke while using a Coolfire system,(barrel protrudes farther than the muzzle). Just wanted back up parts in case I lost them so I called Safariland to order more.
Safariland told me that removing the plug voided the warranty of the holster, and they did not sell them. They were considered a safety part, (retention) and removing them was a no no.

Mine is fine, (kept the parts and only use it for dry fire practice), but just wanted you to be aware of Safariland’s view of this.
View Quote

There's a solution for that.

https://store.otdefense.com/collections/nub-mods/products/7ts-adjust-plate?variant=43872535314657

Same company that makes the Nub mod for Safariland ALS holsters.  They also have something similar for the 6000 series.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top