Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2016 8:12:39 AM EDT

Just picked it up yesterday. It's basically an all steel CZ P01 clones, minus decocker. The P01 has an alloy frame where the P100 is all steel, and has a steel guide rod as well. Build quality is excellent, and the gun is 2.20lbs!! The size is on par with a Glock 19. Comes with two 15+1rd MecGar CZ mags.

Total for the gun was $370 out the door. Very happy with it so far.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#1]
check that frame with a magnet, I was under the impression the P series were alloy and the S series where steel...
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
check that frame with a magnet, I was under the impression the P series were alloy and the S series where steel...
View Quote

No sir. It's all steel.

Alloy frames include the following models:
C100
L120
T120
T100

Steel:
S120
P100
P120

and the older models such as Stingray, etc..
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Dammit, I hate you .  My C100 mags only hold 13 rounds...  Where did you find it?  For a while it looked like Tristar wasn't importing the metal guns, neither was Century..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top