Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 11:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bradd_D:
I'm a Glock 43X guy because I can't do two finger grips. Most of the micros don't interest me.
View Quote

With the Wilson Combat XL frame, it's a legit three finger hold.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 12:06:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#3]
Originally Posted By tacklenut:
What do yall like about the Wilson frame over the factory?

I have not held the Wilson.
View Quote

It has a nice palm swell which fills out your hand a little. The factory module is set up to maximize a thin profile while the WC module is set up for better feel. Another thing I like about the Macro version of the WC module is the flared magwell. The factory macro module being set up to have a thin profile means the magwell is very tight. Like 1911 tight. I ended up adding an Sig magwell to my factory Macro module which worked fine but increased the profile and added weight. The WC module doesn’t need a magwell. It is beveled and flared and works as good as the add on magwell from Sig. WC did an excellent job with the P365 modules.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]
@MK318 Thanks for your detailed response. The photos really helped too.

Family members have the 365 but in stock configuration. I'm thinking about getting one myself.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 10:12:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: luv_the_huskers] [#5]
I had 5 P365's and divested myself of them even though I liked them. I went with the Taurus GX4 TORO. Same size, half the price, better trigger. For those of you who think that because it is a Taurus it is junk, I urge you to check them out. It is a stellar handgun that is under the radar.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:30:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By November5:
It's a 43X chopped to take 365 mags.  I have two, the other isn’t as flashy.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173129/C67442C2-3BCB-407C-9E8D-CFC83DFD5BD1-2258974.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
Snappy little fuckers.

G43 is my preferred, like the capacity of the 365. Glock needs to get off their asses, up their game.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173129/IMG_0345-2883378.jpg

That is much too far from OEM for my taste.

Details?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173129/C67442C2-3BCB-407C-9E8D-CFC83DFD5BD1-2258974.jpg

Who did the work? I am intrigued
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 11:43:17 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Interesting.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:37:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Battlecock Tactical does G26X (extra grip frame grafted to the 26 gralip) and the Glock 4365 (G43X that takes P365 magazines).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/14xunv4/g43x_chop_sig_p365_mag_g4365/
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:21:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: November5] [#9]
Originally Posted By DavidY:
Battlecock Tactical does G26X (extra grip frame grafted to the 26 gralip) and the Glock 4365 (G43X that takes P365 magazines).

https://www.reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/14xunv4/g43x_chop_sig_p365_mag_g4365/
View Quote
He's done two of the Unholy Hybrids, I own both of them.  The first one I built and did the work to get it running then had him stipple it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Handguns/Convert-a-G43X-to-take-Sig-P365-Mags-/13-193707/
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:55:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#10]
Looks neat.

Outside of the uniqueness and the just to see if it will work aspect, and it looks neat. I don’t really see any practical use aspect. It cost way more than just buying a P365 or better yet the P365X or Macro which is about the same size as the XL and have even more capacity. I owned a 43 and a 43X, the P365 replaced them both. Glock really dropped the ball with the lack of capacity. Even when outside companies found solutions to increase capacity and make the Glock 43 and 48 competitive against the P365 and the SA Hellcat, they just didn’t seem to care enough to do a magazine redesign.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By MK318:
Looks neat.

Outside of the uniqueness and the just to see if it will work aspect, and it looks neat. I don't really see any practical use aspect. It cost way more than just buying a P365 or better yet the P365X or Macro which is about the same size as the XL and have even more capacity. I owned a 43 and a 43X, the P365 replaced them both. Glock really dropped the ball with the lack of capacity. Even when outside companies found solutions to increase capacity and make the Glock 43 and 48 competitive against the P365 and the SA Hellcat, they just didn't seem to care enough to do a magazine redesign.
View Quote
For Glock, a magazine redesign for one gun doesn't make much sense. They're selling every 43X they make and that was the case before Shield Arms came out with their mag. Capacity is an issue on gun forums, but not in the market as a whole. A lot of people still carry revolvers, and 1911's.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:35:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I was in the LGS today.

A 365 and a Walther PPK (James Bond) were on the same rack.

Suprisingly similar-size.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:37:51 PM EDT
[#13]
My son is looking for his first pistol, and I'd like him to consider the larger P365, whatever that's called. He shoots my 1911
well, but Glocks, not so much.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:40:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Macro or XL
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By birdbarian:
My son is looking for his first pistol, and I'd like him to consider the larger P365, whatever that's called. He shoots my 1911
View Quote

Would be a good choice.

The big-frame model is close to the size of a G19.

I've heard the 19 is a gud gun
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 4:12:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:

Would be a good choice.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By birdbarian:

Would be a good choice.

The Macro is smaller than a Glock 19. In terms of feel, it makes my Glock 19 feel huge. The Macro is closer in size to the Glock 43X. That is why I laugh when people who have no experience with the Macro P365 say stupid stuff like it’s the same size of a duty gun. It is slim like a 1911 but much more compact. It is a revolutionary pistol. It is a  micro compact gun with a capacity of a full size gun. My back up mags with the +5 extensions give me 20 rounds in a magazine that is smaller than a Glock 19 mag and noticeably narrower.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 4:25:03 AM EDT
[#17]

I bought a P3 when they first came out around 2003-2004. It is tiny. It’s interesting to see 20 years of carry gun innovation. Even when the AWB sun downed in 04, we were still happily carrying lower capacity carry guns. I was carrying a MK9 back then, 6+1 and 22oz. Yikes.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 1:00:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarlosC] [#18]
Decades ago I bought a KelTec P-11 less that $200, out the door. While the trigger was terrible, it's was hard to beat the price for such a small 9mm. Compared to the 365, it is lighter, the dimensions are nearly identical, and the capacity is the same at 12+1. I've upgraded mine over the years with an MCarbo 5.5lb spring kit, straight trigger, and stainless guide (all for $60) so it's a pretty decent gun now. In all these years, it's been reliable too. I've been tempted to replace it with a 365, but I just can't justify the added expense for a gun that does the same thing.

Dimensions
        Length   Height    Width    Weight
P365  5.8 in      4.3 in     1 in        18.5 oz
P-11   6.0 in      4.3 in     1 in        14 oz

Link Posted: 1/12/2024 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#19]
I got the 365XL instead. The regular 365 was just a bit too small for my liking.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:
I got the 365XL instead. The regular 365 was just a bit too small for my liking.
View Quote

Same for me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 8:06:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#21]
View Quote

This was actually a combo.  

FCU & Slide
Standard grip frame w/ 10rd mag
Wilson Combat XL grip frame w/ 12rd mags
DeSantis IWB holster

I've sold the 12rd mags, XL grip frame and holster and picked up a 17rd mag & frame from the EE.

So right now, I have two complete guns to test.  Itsy bitsy tiny boi and full capacity still not that big of a boi with an underbite .

To be honest, the trigger will take getting used to. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. It won't be the first time I've gotten rid of something quite quickly and won't be the last
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 9:29:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#22]

FCU & Slide
DeSantis IWB holster

I've sold the 12rd mags, XL grip frame and holster and picked up a 17rd mag & frame from the EE.

So right now, I have two complete guns to test.  Itsy bitsy tiny boi and full capacity still not that big of a boi with an underbite .

To be honest, the trigger will take getting used to. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. It won't be the first time I've gotten rid of something quite quickly and won't be the last
View All Quotes

FCU & Slide
DeSantis IWB holster

Do you have the curved or flat faced triggers? If it’s the curved, I highly suggest you swap them out for the flat faced. I never liked the feel of the curved trigger. The flat faced trigger has a different, more crisp feel. The next thing I’ve done to my 365s is swap out the springs for the AC spring kit. It is $20 but makes the trigger feel much better, lighter, smoother, with a positive reset. https://www.armorycraft.com/product-page/p365-ultimate-master-spring-tuning-kit-4-pieces

I have thousands of rounds through my 365s with this set up and they have been flawless.

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#23]
I have the small 365 in an ankle holster as backup. I like it better than the 43x I bought my daughter. I have a hellcat that has a better finish than the sig but doesn't perform as good but close.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 2:15:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:45:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RattleCanAR] [#25]
I got a 365X, the grip fits and the barrel fits when I carry AIWB.  That extra .5 inches off the XL is nice because, when seated it doesn't hit the crease in my hip/leg area or my junk if I carry more toward the center.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Got a pic with the VP9sk and the 365 side by side?
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By FredMan:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 3:23:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 5:18:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#29]
Yeah, it's small.   And good capacities from 10 to 17 rounds.   Little wonder it's been a top seller since it came out.   I switched to P365 from LC9 as soon as I held one in my hand.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 5:23:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Taipan01:
I picked up a few micros this year only to put my toe into the waters. I've not been into the plastics but I figured the've come of age to at least give them a go with size, capacity, improved triggers, sights, etc.. I don't care for Glocks, my brother owns a number of them so it's all personal choice and preferences. I'm on the 1911 side of the argument. The triggers are all okay sans the bodyguard 380. It's a very long pull, hell longer than my 642, but I've gotten it down to drawing in the take up and knowing the break point to pop mostly blacks at the 10. The P365 was on target out of the box and thought it handled really well for being the next smallest. Both the PC shield Plus and an OSP Hellcat are off to the right (left handed) about 2 inches at 10 and the Shield was down about the same. Ya, I know, it's not the gun, bullshit. I was using 115 grain FMJ's in both and then switched the shield to 124's which brought it up level to center. I tried tapping the rear sights to the left but neither would budge (the shield has an Allen head set screw which I removed, it's a pc model so it has fire sights). I ended waiting till I got home to use my sight pusher. Mother of god, I think they have red locktite under both rears or something. I didn't know which would give up the ghost first, the sights or the pusher even with them coated in oil for a while. They eventually moved but haven't shot them yet to do any final tweaking if needed. They're very similar but I prefer the Hellcat overall. I bought each its own holster and each carries best for me in different positions. I like the Shield IWB at the 7:00 O'clock (left handed here again 5:00 for you righties), the Hellcat OWB left side, the P365 appendix IWB and the shield front pocket.
View Quote
paragraphs are your friend  WOT
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Boy do I feel late to the party after reading this thread. Now I know I need an X-Macro!
I currently have three P365XL's and two G43X MOS's, and the two G43X's have won me over in the feel department with the capacity edge going to the P365's. Yet even with the lower capacity, the G43X's have stole me away from my P365XL's for the time being. I need some of that P365 AXG Legion in my life, and that will probably change things for me... Shoot I can settle for a TACOPS if I had too.

Is it ludicrous to believe that a G43X or a P365XL is adequate to intentionally take into a fight?

I am currently looking for level 2 retention type thigh holsters to build some fighting belts around the P365's and the G43X's, yet many comments seem to insinuate how having a bigger gun is better for duty or combat. I am confused at the why?

I got rid of most of my full size guns in favor of Micro's with add-on's, because I see a future where bigger is not better. I believe concealability and capacity will carry more weight over size, sight radius, or barrel length. What am I missing?

I may be wrong but if I am I'll just buy a few more guns, right!
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 6:29:26 AM EDT
[#32]

Over on Reddit that is called boomer carry. A lot of them carry that way in a pair of mom jeans or painter jeans without a round in the chamber. No holster. New balances are optional, tucked in pocket T-shirt is not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ThePitt:
BODYGUARD 380 Master Race checking in

https://media3.giphy.com/media/MIhScBn9KvDVv139oa/giphy.gif

People really out here pocket carrying without a holster

Over on Reddit that is called boomer carry. A lot of them carry that way in a pair of mom jeans or painter jeans without a round in the chamber. No holster. New balances are optional, tucked in pocket T-shirt is not.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 8:02:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By GLD1980:
Boy do I feel late to the party after reading this thread. Now I know I need an X-Macro!
I currently have three P365XL's and two G43X MOS's, and the two G43X's have won me over in the feel department with the capacity edge going to the P365's. Yet even with the lower capacity, the G43X's have stole me away from my P365XL's for the time being. I need some of that P365 AXG Legion in my life, and that will probably change things for me... Shoot I can settle for a TACOPS if I had too.

Is it ludicrous to believe that a G43X or a P365XL is adequate to intentionally take into a fight?

I am currently looking for level 2 retention type thigh holsters to build some fighting belts around the P365's and the G43X's, yet many comments seem to insinuate how having a bigger gun is better for duty or combat. I am confused at the why?

I got rid of most of my full size guns in favor of Micro's with add-on's, because I see a future where bigger is not better. I believe concealability and capacity will carry more weight over size, sight radius, or barrel length. What am I missing?

I may be wrong but if I am I'll just buy a few more guns, right!
View Quote

Bigger guns are easier to shoot well and to shoot faster.  My 320 has 21 rounds on tap also.  My 365 is small for CC but still retains an acceptable number of rounds.  I get more than my G26 in a much thinner package.  Most people don't understand that pistol thickness is the most important for concealing the weapon and for comfortable carry.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:25:34 AM EDT
[#34]
The 365 is one of those guns you don’t understand until it’s in your hand. How they made something so small feel so controllable and natural is crazy impressive.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#35]
When the original P365 came out, it took three guns out of my rotation (G43, SA EMP and G26).
They are Lego guns...build to suit your needs.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By tacklenut:
What do yall like about the Wilson frame over the factory?

I have not held the Wilson.
View Quote
It simply feels better in my hand. It has a bit of a palm swell that really makes a difference in comfort for me, even if it seems very slight from looking at it. I have a Wilson XL frame that replaced the stock XL plus a hogue slip-on rubber grip. The undercut trigger guard also lets me get a noticeably higher grip.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:59:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CFletch] [#37]
Originally Posted By FredMan:
View Quote
Every gun person should have this site bookmarked, extremely useful

http://www.handgunhero.com/

compare any two pistols in multiple angles, with a huge selection of guns on file
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 12:25:02 AM EDT
[#38]
The BODYGUARD 380 holds as many rounds as you care to carry extra magazines. Magazines are about the size of a box of TIC-TACS.

In-and-out the gelatin block with ball ammo. Expansion to .46 caliber, and 11 inches penetration with Hornady Critical Defense.

I’ve been wearing the same style jeans every day for a decade. Watch pocket holds the gun in perfect upright position, and completely concealed. SeSantis makes a sticky holster that is perfect for carry in a larger pocket. The 365 would probably carry extremely well in a DeSantis holster too. But it would be a bigger lump by a significant margin.

The BODYGUARD or the 365 are excellent get-off-me guns. I’m just saying the 365 is NOT a truly small gun.

Feel free to troll me about my age and wardrobe.

If it works, it’s not stupid.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105614/IMG_1521_jpeg-3086730.JPG
View Quote

I have a LCP Max for a teeny tiny gun, but I also pocket carry a P365 with a Swampfox Sentinel at times. Both in holsters.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#39]

Do you have the curved or flat faced triggers? If it’s the curved, I highly suggest you swap them out for the flat faced. I never liked the feel of the curved trigger. The flat faced trigger has a different, more crisp feel. The next thing I’ve done to my 365s is swap out the springs for the AC spring kit. It is $20 but makes the trigger feel much better, lighter, smoother, with a positive reset. https://www.armorycraft.com/product-page/p365-ultimate-master-spring-tuning-kit-4-pieces

I have thousands of rounds through my 365s with this set up and they have been flawless.

View Quote

It seems like the majority of people like the flat faced trigger, but it might be worth trying both if you haven't yet. I've owned both and like the curved trigger more. There are probably dozens of us.

Another note is that the size of your hands will determine how well you like the short p365 vs the longer p365X/p365XL grip, or the even bigger macro grip. Smaller hands can get the pinky on the p365, whichi does a lot to make it more controllable.

Also, +1 on pocket carying the p365. Unless you wear metrosexual jeans. Or in gym shorts - it's too heavy for that without a belt.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#40]
I looked into the Sig 365, I went with the FN Reflex. The Reflex felt better to me. Still breaking the Reflex. I can use my G43 holster. The internal hammer fired SAO trigger intrigued me. I'm fine with the long travel of the trigger. I don't have any issues with shooting low left my Reflex. Hope everything continues to run smoothly so I can replace my G43.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 10:47:41 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

I can't answer your question at all, but reading it made me think about it like this:

It seems like gun makers are trying to make rule 1 guns that are a lot more competent nowadays.

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

I can't answer your question at all, but reading it made me think about it like this:

It seems like gun makers are trying to make rule 1 guns that are a lot more competent nowadays.

View Quote

I agree completely!

Rule 1: If you’re going to a gunfight, bring a gun...

This is actually a good thread to post them all in.

1. Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.
2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap – life is expensive.
3. Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
4. If your shooting stance is good, you’re probably not moving fast enough or using cover correctly.
5. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal movement are preferred.)
6. If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun and a friend with a long gun.
7. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading, and running.
9. Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting standards will be more dependent on “pucker factor” than the inherent accuracy of the gun. Use a gun that works EVERY TIME. “All skill is in vain when an Angel blows the powder from the flintlock of your musket.”
10. Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
11. Always cheat, always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
12. Have a plan.
13. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won’t work.
14. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
15. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
16. Don’t drop your guard.
17. Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.
18. Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them.)
19. Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.
20. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.
21. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
22. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
23. Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
24. Do not attend a gun fight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with anything smaller than “4?.
25. You can’t miss fast enough to win.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

I don't want to sound like 110% Fudd, but if I'm intentionally going to a fight, I'm bringing something a lot bigger than a handgun

I don't carry anything for duty anymore. So anything I carry is to get away from a bad situation.  At times, five rounds of 38 with a slow reload was comforting.  Now? I think the minimum would be like a Glock 43 with 8 rounds and quicker reloads.

But I've gotten rid of that and will be carrying a minimum of 10+1 with a G26L with a spare 15, 17 or 22rd magazine.  

My build is something that I don't necessarily need something as small as a 43 or a 365.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#44]

24. Do not attend a gun fight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with anything smaller than “4?.

View Quote

And THAT'S how you can tell it was written in the '90s
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:00:56 PM EDT
[#45]

The Macro is smaller than a Glock 19. In terms of feel, it makes my Glock 19 feel huge. The Macro is closer in size to the Glock 43X. That is why I laugh when people who have no experience with the Macro P365 say stupid stuff like it’s the same size of a duty gun. It is slim like a 1911 but much more compact. It is a revolutionary pistol. It is a  micro compact gun with a capacity of a full size gun. My back up mags with the +5 extensions give me 20 rounds in a magazine that is smaller than a Glock 19 mag and noticeably narrower.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3856_jpeg-3090941.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3857_jpeg-3090942.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3831_png-3090943.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3829_png-3090944.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3830_png-3090945.JPG
View Quote
*Smaller except for height which is one of the biggest impediments to concealment.

It's in between a 17 and a 19 but the more rounded butt makes it less of an issue than you'd think.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 1:02:22 PM EDT
[#46]
For those who have shot both the slimline glocks and the 365 macro, how is the recoil impulse? Does the “expansion chamber comp make much of a difference?
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#47]

And THAT'S how you can tell it was written in the '90s
View Quote

Yeah I got a kick out of that too. I got rid of .40S&W & .45ACP in favor of 9mm years ago. I personally don't focus on the numbers but instead the lessons, which still very much apply, you plug and play your numbers in the aged spots.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By King_Mud:

*Smaller except for height which is one of the biggest impediments to concealment.

It's in between a 17 and a 19 but the more rounded butt makes it less of an issue than you'd think.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3856_jpeg-3090941.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3857_jpeg-3090942.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3831_png-3090943.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3829_png-3090944.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3830_png-3090945.JPG

.25” is negligible at best in terms of concealment when it comes to grip length including the magazine. You also have to consider the P365 X Macro has 17 rounds version the Glock 19s 15 round mag.

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#49]

.25” is negligible at best in terms of concealment when it comes to grip length including the magazine. You also have to consider the P365 X Macro has 17 rounds version the Glock 19s 15 round mag.
View Quote
It is small but it is there. I was making sure we are being intellectually honest.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 7:36:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#50]

It is small but it is there. I was making sure we are being intellectually honest.
View All Quotes

Cute, it’s negligible and you’re just pissy from the other thread when I pointed out how wrong you were about P365 mags and their cost when you claimed your G43 had the same capacity at half the cost, it doesn’t but either way, that topic is in the other thread, if you have something to say about your claim in that thread, then say it in that thread. Don’t act like a woman and follow me around to other threads trying to troll. It’s clear you’re very anti P365 for some strange reason. It’s as if you go into P365 threads and shit in them in some attempt to validate your choice with the G43. Only a fool practices brand tribalism like that. The G43 is an excellent pistol. I have owned a G43 and 43X since both were released. I also own three P365s as of yesterday. They are also an excellent gun. This is America, you don’t have to pick either or. You can get both.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top