BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MK318:

Cute, it’s negligible and you’re just pissy from the other thread when I pointed out how wrong you were about P365 mags and their cost when you claimed your G43 had the same capacity at half the cost, it doesn’t but either way, that topic is in the other thread, if you have something to say about your claim in that thread, then say it in that thread. Don’t act like a woman and follow me around to other threads trying to troll. It’s clear you’re very anti P365 for some strange reason. It’s as if you go into P365 threads and shit in them in some attempt to validate your choice with the G43. Only a fool practices brand tribalism like that. The G43 is an excellent pistol. I have owned a G43 and 43X since both were released. I also own three P365s as of yesterday. They are also an excellent gun. This is America, you don’t have to pick either or. You can get both.
View Quote
I'm just yanking your chain but I apologize for that in tech.

I bought a 365XL as well. I haven't decided if it's going to replace my Glock yet as I'm waiting to get a Wilson grip module on it but I can't find one. The OEM grip is nearly too small as is and it's a little squirmy for me when shooting.

As far as mags go they're still expensive but Proven Arms has a deal if you buy three at a time: that helps.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 10:55:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh Jebediah!
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 11:48:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

Picked this up yesterday for the little lady.

She did this with my XL/rmrcc

Attachment Attached File

RDS shopping for her today!
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GLD1980:
Boy do I feel late to the party after reading this thread. Now I know I need an X-Macro!
I currently have three P365XL's and two G43X MOS's, and the two G43X's have won me over in the feel department with the capacity edge going to the P365's. Yet even with the lower capacity, the G43X's have stole me away from my P365XL's for the time being. I need some of that P365 AXG Legion in my life, and that will probably change things for me... Shoot I can settle for a TACOPS if I had too.

Is it ludicrous to believe that a G43X or a P365XL is adequate to intentionally take into a fight?

I am currently looking for level 2 retention type thigh holsters to build some fighting belts around the P365's and the G43X's, yet many comments seem to insinuate how having a bigger gun is better for duty or combat. I am confused at the why?

I got rid of most of my full size guns in favor of Micro's with add-on's, because I see a future where bigger is not better. I believe concealability and capacity will carry more weight over size, sight radius, or barrel length. What am I missing?

I may be wrong but if I am I'll just buy a few more guns, right!
View Quote

It is about marketability and sales.  The companies have to take in to account how many they will sell vs. the production costs.  Level 2 type holsters are usually for duty type uses.  Anybody that carries a gun for a living will not use that type of holster with that type of gun.  If they're running that kind of kit it's probably going to have at least a compact (G19/229 size) gun in it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DWFAN:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49771/IMG_4969_jpeg-3107931.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49771/IMG_4967_jpeg-3107929.JPG

View Quote

I hate to admit it, but I kind of like that rainbow finish on that gun.  I don't like it on much else.  Congrats on the lady and her new personal protection device.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 2:57:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gotuonpaper:

I hate to admit it, but I kind of like that rainbow finish on that gun.  I don't like it on much else.  Congrats on the lady and her new personal protection device.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gotuonpaper:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49771/IMG_4969_jpeg-3107931.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49771/IMG_4967_jpeg-3107929.JPG

After handling it I have to say that it's pretty cool up close and personal, especially since all of the controls are done in the finish as well.

Thanks, she's only been shooting for 3 weeks and she's progressing nicely.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 3:57:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jscott12] [#8]
Something about the Wilson combat grip screams ..It's a new day in China..rising sun ..
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Didn't read thread yet but I can only carry my 43x with a jacket or baggy clothes without printing or the thing poking out when I'm moving around particularly at work.

The 365 solved that issue. I went to get a 43 or even a 42 but the workers at the gun shop pointed me to the 365. It conceals perfectly and I only have the 12 round pinky extension mags. Got some 17 and 15 rounders but want a 10 for pocket carry

Shoots fine for me and I carry it in a wet muddy work environment but no rust yet. Just wish I got the optic cut
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By King_Mud:

I bought a 365XL as well. I haven't decided if it's going to replace my Glock yet as I'm waiting to get a Wilson grip module on it but I can't find one. The OEM grip is nearly too small as is and it's a little squirmy for me when shooting.

As far as mags go they're still expensive but Proven Arms has a deal if you buy three at a time: that helps.
View Quote

Which module are you looking for the XL grip, Macro Sig rail, or Macro pic-rail?
@King_Mud
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:

Which module are you looking for the XL grip, Macro Sig rail, or Macro pic-rail?
@King_Mud
View All Quotes

@King_Mud

@EdgecrusherXES

The direct swap XL grip module, WCP365XL. I’m signed up for about 10 back in stock notices.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 7:11:04 PM EDT
[#12]

@EdgecrusherXES

The direct swap XL grip module, WCP365XL. I’m signed up for about 10 back in stock notices.
View All Quotes

@King_Mud

@EdgecrusherXES

I’m on the list for an XL too.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

@EdgecrusherXES

https://www.dvor.com/wilson-combat-wcp365-xl-grip-module.html
IM me your email and I can invite you if you are not signed up for dvor
@dwfan @king_mud
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 10:25:42 PM EDT
[#14]

https://www.dvor.com/wilson-combat-wcp365-xl-grip-module.html
IM me your email and I can invite you if you are not signed up for dvor
@dwfan @king_mud
View Quote

Thank you much, IM sent’
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 4:59:24 AM EDT
[#15]
I liked the XL when I had mine. I ended up ditching it when I got the Macro because I didn’t really have a need with my P365 Micro and Macro able to cover all the bases. I had the WC module for my XL though and I liked it a lot. I ended up selling my XL for WC to release the one thing I’ve wanted for a long time, a macro module with a micro slide. So I bought another P365 Micro the other day to pair with the new WC module unfortunately it’s out of stock as well though.

https://wilsoncombat.com/grip-module-wcp365-xmacro-short-no-manual-safety.html

The XL was a good pistol though. It served me well. It’s a great choice
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#16]
I liked the XL when I had mine. I ended up ditching it when I got the Macro because I didn’t really have a need with my P365 Micro and Macro able to cover all the bases. I had the WC module for my XL though and I liked it a lot. I ended up selling my XL for WC to release the one thing I’ve wanted for a long time, a macro module with a micro slide. So I bought another P365 Micro the other day to pair with the new WC module unfortunately it’s out of stock as well though.

https://wilsoncombat.com/grip-module-wcp365-xmacro-short-no-manual-safety.html

The XL was a good pistol though. It served me well. It’s a great choice
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_6391_jpeg-3108851.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_6392_jpeg-3108852.JPG
View Quote

I saw a lot of reviews on that module where people said it really wouldn’t fit light bearing holsters so I stayed away. If you get it and it works out please follow up.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#17]

I saw a lot of reviews on that module where people said it really wouldn’t fit light bearing holsters so I stayed away. If you get it and it works out please follow up.
View Quote

I had minor fitment issues using the WC grip module but it did require minor hair dryer heating to adjust the holster a bit to make it fit.  Not a heat gun just a hair dryer to warm the kydex.  Leather should stretch easily as the differences are caliper measurements not enough a ruler can accurately measure.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:56:12 AM EDT
[#18]
I’ve been lucky I guess, I haven’t run into any fitment issues with the P365 or P320 WC modules. I have five of the P320 modules in various configurations and I have currently three, soon to be four for the P365. All of my 320s have a weapon light though and usually holsters are built around the light. My P365s have all had a light with the exception of my micro but the two micro modules I have don’t have any issues fitting into either IWB, OWB, Safariland or my kydex pocket holster for them. The only issue I noticed is that the added grip girth rubs my calf when I ankle carry it as a back up. I have to make sure my sock goes far enough up to sit between the palm swell and my calf. Otherwise after a few hours it is driving me nuts.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By November5:
It's a 43X chopped to take 365 mags.  I have two, the other isn't as flashy.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173129/C67442C2-3BCB-407C-9E8D-CFC83DFD5BD1-2258974.jpg
View Quote
Who does that?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Alaskanforfreedom:
Who does that?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alaskanforfreedom:
Originally Posted By November5:
It's a 43X chopped to take 365 mags.  I have two, the other isn't as flashy.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/173129/C67442C2-3BCB-407C-9E8D-CFC83DFD5BD1-2258974.jpg
Who does that?
Battlecock Tactical
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FredMan:
Got a pic with the VP9sk and the 365 side by side?
View Quote
Handgunhero.com allows you to compare a lot of different handguns commonly used for CC.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Jscott12:
Something about the Wilson combat grip screams ..It's a new day in China..rising sun ..
View Quote

That would be... Japan - The Land of the Rising Sun...

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#23]
And that version of the flag is the Japanese Navy ensign.  The official flag of the nation is just the red Hinomaru on a white background.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#24]
I’ve been lucky I guess, I haven’t run into any fitment issues with the P365 or P320 WC modules. I have five of the P320 modules in various configurations and I have currently three, soon to be four for the P365. All of my 320s have a weapon light though and usually holsters are built around the light. My P365s have all had a light with the exception of my micro but the two micro modules I have don’t have any issues fitting into either IWB, OWB, Safariland or my kydex pocket holster for them. The only issue I noticed is that the added grip girth rubs my calf when I ankle carry it as a back up. I have to make sure my sock goes far enough up to sit between the palm swell and my calf. Otherwise after a few hours it is driving me nuts.
View Quote
It's only the Macro short module that I've seen issues with. It has the same rail profile as the regular 365 series so it'll use the same TLR-7 Sub, it's ostensibly compatible with 365XL pattern holsters but that doesn't appear to be the case. The rail height is off according to reviews.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#25]

It's only the Macro short module that I've seen issues with. It has the same rail profile as the regular 365 series so it'll use the same TLR-7 Sub, it's ostensibly compatible with 365XL pattern holsters but that doesn't appear to be the case. The rail height is off according to reviews.
View All Quotes

Interesting, when it comes back in stock and I pick up the carry X module I post pics of it though it will be a sample side of one. My XL used the standard Sig rail with the Sub light.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

I hadn't done that comparison, but yes, that's definitely going to cause fit issues.  I measure the WC short Macro rail as about 0.050" (roughly 3/64") lower than the SIG factory XL rail. That's a bummer. The short Macro dust cover (the area above the rail) is also 0.052" wider compared to the XL, which I think matches how the factory XMacro grip module is beefier in that area. WC could adjust the rail height to match the XL but would also need to change the contour of the trigger guard, raising that whole area up by 0.050". Otherwise, you'll probably need a custom kydex holster maker to design a specific holster for the WC grip module. I'm going to contact WC and point this fit issue out, for what that's worth.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#27]

The Bodyguard doesn’t even rate in this conversation. It’s a six round .380 that isn’t much smaller than the 365. The 365 micro is roughly the same size as a J frame revolver with a 10+1 capacity. The P365 Micro made a whole segment of the carry market obsolescent over night. I still own J frames and mouse guns but the 365 is light years ahead of them in terms of a practical concealed carry option.

My P365 Micro is carried probably 99% of the time either as a BUG or as a primary carry option. It is relatively light weight and disappears with the right holsters.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_7251_jpeg-3086608.JPG

I still keep my 340PD for summer carry because it is 11oz. It’s great in the Georgia summer heat even if it is down on capacity. Though the P365 Micro isn’t that bad either.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_7262_jpeg-3086611.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
BODYGUARD 380 Master Race checking in

https://media3.giphy.com/media/MIhScBn9KvDVv139oa/giphy.gif

The Bodyguard doesn’t even rate in this conversation. It’s a six round .380 that isn’t much smaller than the 365. The 365 micro is roughly the same size as a J frame revolver with a 10+1 capacity. The P365 Micro made a whole segment of the carry market obsolescent over night. I still own J frames and mouse guns but the 365 is light years ahead of them in terms of a practical concealed carry option.

My P365 Micro is carried probably 99% of the time either as a BUG or as a primary carry option. It is relatively light weight and disappears with the right holsters.

I still keep my 340PD for summer carry because it is 11oz. It’s great in the Georgia summer heat even if it is down on capacity. Though the P365 Micro isn’t that bad either.

What magazine extensions are you running? I carry a XL as a back up at work and have been running it off work now to. Switching to a macro module and wouldn’t mind a spare with some more rounds on board.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#28]
The way I did my 365 is the best way, but now you can buy the same thing from companies making it. I took a macro grip module and sliced the front down to match the length of my 365X slide. I basically created a Macro 365X, which is the short slide with a long macro grip length. Nothing on the market is as small as this with a 17+1 capacity. Now anybody can buy the Wilson macro grip modules that are made for the 365x shorter slide, or you can buy an aluminum Icarus Precision shorter macro grip that's also made for the shorter 365x slide.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Gunnie357:

What magazine extensions are you running? I carry a XL as a back up at work and have been running it off work now to. Switching to a macro module and wouldn’t mind a spare with some more rounds on board.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gunnie357:
BODYGUARD 380 Master Race checking in

https://media3.giphy.com/media/MIhScBn9KvDVv139oa/giphy.gif

I am using Springer Precision +3 extensions.
https://shop.springerprecision.com/-3-magazine-extension-for-sig-sauer-x-macro-17rd-mags/

With Tac Dev plus power springs
https://tactical.dev/collections/p365xl-products/products/plus-power-spring

A tip from my experience, skip the extra power SP they sell with their extensions. They are standard P320 Gram Engineering 11 coil springs that work great in a P320 mag but not so much in a P365 mag. I was having problems with the magazine failing to lock back on the last round with the 11 coil springs. I ended up switching over to the Tac Dev extra power spring and that solved the failing to lock back on empty problem. Plus they were less expensive as well. My extended mags are now 100% reliable now, they lock back on empty and have been for 500 rounds of 124gr Winchester NATO and 200 rounds of 124gr +P HST JHP. I am going to test more of the HST today just to further confirm but I don’t expect any issues. Ignore the negative reviews on the Tac dev springs. Those people seem like they are trying to use the springs with standard P365 floor plates which they are not designed for. With an extension you do not use that plastic index plate at the bottom of the factory magazine that holds the factory floor plate on. You just use the follower, magazine body, magazine spring and extended base plate. Seems the issues those guys are having are user induced.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Buddy of mine carries a P365, and loves it.

I shot it at the range. Liked it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:21:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: King_Mud] [#31]
Well, I keep getting back in stock alerts for the Wilson XL module but it’s always out of stock on their site.

ETA: Got one.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 7:14:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
Snappy little fuckers.

G43 is my preferred, like the capacity of the 365. Glock needs to get off their asses, up their game.
View Quote

Put a Wilson Combat grip module on them and tgst “snappiness” goes away.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By tacklenut:
What do yall like about the Wilson frame over the factory?

I have not held the Wilson.
View Quote

It’s a huge upgrade.  Night and day improvement for me. The palms well on the Wilson lets me get a much better grip.  My 365 nonlonger feels “snappy”.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 7:28:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

I can't answer your question at all, but reading it made me think about it like this:

It seems like gun makers are trying to make rule 1 guns that are a lot more competent nowadays.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By GLD1980:
Is it ludicrous to believe that a G43X or a P365XL is adequate to intentionally take into a fight?

I can't answer your question at all, but reading it made me think about it like this:

It seems like gun makers are trying to make rule 1 guns that are a lot more competent nowadays.

I agree - better pistols in smaller packages.

Also, if I’m going into a fight I’m planning to bring a rifle and wear body armor.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

It’s a huge upgrade.  Night and day improvement for me. The palms well on the Wilson lets me get a much better grip.  My 365 nonlonger feels “snappy”.
View Quote

Also the integrated magwell.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 9:37:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Tell me you don’t have any experience with a Macro without telling me you don’t have any experience with a Macro. It is a 17+1 pistol that carries like a compact single stack. You are no where near in the same ballpark as a duty size pistol. The Glock 19 feels huge by comparison and yet the P365 Macro has higher capacity. Unless you consider the Glock 43X a duty size pistol too because that is pretty much the same size as the P365 Macro except the 43X is 10+1 instead of 17+1 even though its the same width as the P365 Macro.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3822_jpeg-3086626.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3823_jpeg-3086627.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3824_jpeg-3086628.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3825_jpeg-3086629.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3826_jpeg-3086637.JPG
View Quote

Amen ! Some people just need to trash the Macro for any illogical reason out there.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#37]
I’ve been carrying an XL with the 17rd mags for a while now and it’s almost like carrying nothing at all even after adding the Triij RMRcc.

I’ve been thinking about getting the Wilson frame recently though.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49771/IMG_4905_jpeg-3088348.JPG
View Quote

The Wilson is a major upgrade in feel to me. They were $60 when I bought mine and worth every penny.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By BuddyChryst:

Oh I stand corrected, there’s a HUGE difference:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240289/IMG_6438_jpeg-3086720.JPG

Buy and carry what you want. You’re not gonna convince me. The size of the standard P365 allows for pocket carry. Once you get out of the pocket and have it on your waist, there’s no reason to not go duty sized. It’s as silly as car models. Like the Toyota Highlander went from a small crossover to third row seating.

“I want smaller and more efficient!”
“”Here”
“No, smaller!”
“Okay, here”
“Cool!  Can you make it bigger?”
“Here”
“No, bigger!”
“Here”
“No, make the Micro a Macro!”
*shakes head*
View All Quotes
I truly don’t understand those that now have it as a Macro. You’re back to a duty sized pistol; get a duty pistol with a true double stack. Whatever, people are nuts.

Tell me you don’t have any experience with a Macro without telling me you don’t have any experience with a Macro. It is a 17+1 pistol that carries like a compact single stack. You are no where near in the same ballpark as a duty size pistol. The Glock 19 feels huge by comparison and yet the P365 Macro has higher capacity. Unless you consider the Glock 43X a duty size pistol too because that is pretty much the same size as the P365 Macro except the 43X is 10+1 instead of 17+1 even though its the same width as the P365 Macro.  
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3822_jpeg-3086626.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3823_jpeg-3086627.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3824_jpeg-3086628.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3825_jpeg-3086629.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3826_jpeg-3086637.JPG

Oh I stand corrected, there’s a HUGE difference:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240289/IMG_6438_jpeg-3086720.JPG

Buy and carry what you want. You’re not gonna convince me. The size of the standard P365 allows for pocket carry. Once you get out of the pocket and have it on your waist, there’s no reason to not go duty sized. It’s as silly as car models. Like the Toyota Highlander went from a small crossover to third row seating.

“I want smaller and more efficient!”
“”Here”
“No, smaller!”
“Okay, here”
“Cool!  Can you make it bigger?”
“Here”
“No, bigger!”
“Here”
“No, make the Micro a Macro!”
*shakes head*

That’s not a disingenuous argument at all.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:10:47 AM EDT
[#39]

The Macro is smaller than a Glock 19. In terms of feel, it makes my Glock 19 feel huge. The Macro is closer in size to the Glock 43X. That is why I laugh when people who have no experience with the Macro P365 say stupid stuff like it’s the same size of a duty gun. It is slim like a 1911 but much more compact. It is a revolutionary pistol. It is a  micro compact gun with a capacity of a full size gun. My back up mags with the +5 extensions give me 20 rounds in a magazine that is smaller than a Glock 19 mag and noticeably narrower.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3856_jpeg-3090941.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3857_jpeg-3090942.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3831_png-3090943.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3829_png-3090944.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3830_png-3090945.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By birdbarian:
My son is looking for his first pistol, and I'd like him to consider the larger P365, whatever that's called. He shoots my 1911
well, but Glocks, not so much.

Would be a good choice.

The big-frame model is close to the size of a G19.

I've heard the 19 is a gud gun

The Macro is smaller than a Glock 19. In terms of feel, it makes my Glock 19 feel huge. The Macro is closer in size to the Glock 43X. That is why I laugh when people who have no experience with the Macro P365 say stupid stuff like it’s the same size of a duty gun. It is slim like a 1911 but much more compact. It is a revolutionary pistol. It is a  micro compact gun with a capacity of a full size gun. My back up mags with the +5 extensions give me 20 rounds in a magazine that is smaller than a Glock 19 mag and noticeably narrower.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3856_jpeg-3090941.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3857_jpeg-3090942.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3831_png-3090943.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3829_png-3090944.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_3830_png-3090945.JPG

I like my P365XL, but honestly if the Macro had came out around the same time, I would have gotten the Macro. I’m not gonna do that now though.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 3:54:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ThePitt:

People really out here pocket carrying without a holster
View Quote

That's the way I have been carrying my S&W Bodyguard .380 for five years now.  And, I don't even put the safety on!
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:00:50 PM EDT
[#41]

One of my buddies at the local gun shop handed over his P365 Macro to my wife when we were looking for a 9mm carry gun for her.  His had the Wilson Combat frame on it, and she actually ended up liking the G43x MOS better.  However when I went to hand it back to him I had an "Oooh" moment, and ordered one that day!  I got my Wilson Combat frame put on today (can't believe the install was that simple) and it's as nice feeling as his gun was.  Not that the stock grip frame was bad, but the Wilson had a better palm swell, less "sand papery" texture, and just seems to feel/fit my hand better than the factory module.
YMMV
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:17:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SullanMarch] [#42]
I picked up a Wilson Combat grip for my p365 just to FAFO, and I was shocked by how much more I liked it. Like others have said, it takes a lot of the snappiness away. Just by being a bit wider and having a more aggressive texture.

Edit: oh speaking of shocking in a good way things, I recently grabbed an xmacro comp, and that integrated comp makes a significantly bigger impact than I expected. I didn't expect much though, so that's probably the key lol. But more than barely noticeable seems like a win to me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Too small for me. Not fun to shoot that kind of thing anymore.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Who else uses the Wilson Combat Macro short frame, or the Icarus Precision Macro subcompact aluminum frame? Those 2 frames with the smaller 365X slide are the perfect configurations for me. With that Icarus aluminum frame, it's a really soft shooting gun. Just having a Macro grip length makes the 365 easier to shoot.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:55:23 AM EDT
[#45]
I didn't realize Strike Industries makes a grip.  

https://www.strikeindustries.com/si-segm-p365-bk-fde.html
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 1:57:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: polishkebasa] [#46]
Man i really need some kind of micro lol, I just suffer with a roland special g19 all the time or a full size Beretta.

I will say the non safety 365 makes me kinda nervous with the fully cocked striker + no trigger safety and all.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:04:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tirador223] [#47]
Originally Posted By Jscott12:
View Quote

As noted above, that’s Japan you’re thinking of, and I suspect the Japanese really don’t have a lot to do with Wilson products. Personally, I like the Wilson grip module and find it far superior to the factory frame.

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 12:03:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vehemence] [#48]

Yeah, be careful… it can get to you…

small wonders

10 yards, slow fire, first 5 shots of that range trip

with this one (wearing a cheap-ass SIG RDS and shooting shitty ammo, nonetheless)

I also have a VP9SK and love all of my HK’s but, so far, of ALL micro-compacts I’ve shot (and the VP9SK really isn’t) nothing’s better than the P365. So, I bought a few.

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:15:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Henny] [#49]
Originally Posted By polishkebasa:
Man i really need some kind of micro lol, I just suffer with a roland special g19 all the time or a full size Beretta.

I will say the non safety 365 makes me kinda nervous with the fully cocked striker + no trigger safety and all.
View Quote

Yeah, same.  

Plus the safety that’s available for the 365 is pretty slim and at least for me, I’ve missed it a few times.  It could use a little more of a ledge for the thumb to hit.

Even with the safety model, the dropping sear can still be physically moved downward.  I also noticed with my 365 the firing pin safety does not have to be depressed all the way and pressure on the firing pin will depress it far enough to allow free travel.  

Yeah I know there’s 2 sears on the firing pin in case one breaks, but damn…

Probability of the sear dropping due to vibration and the other two safety’s failing?  I’m guessing close to zero, but not zero.  

I like the size of the 365 and the shootability, but I’m just not sold on the design.  Fully cocked firing pin, dropping sear that can move with the safety on, two safety sears on the firing pin ( why? Are they worried about something?), and a firing pin safety that can be forced into the release position with pressure on  the firing pin and the FPS partially depressed?  

I don’t know.  Mine is in the safe for now.

No, I’m not an Sig hater.  A few years back when we had the monthly shooting drill here on ARFCOM I used my 365 on occasion.

ETA: Yes, it was 10/10

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 7:52:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
Snappy little fuckers.

G43 is my preferred, like the capacity of the 365. Glock needs to get off their asses, up their game.
View Quote

Lol snappy?  Hardly………go shoot a hellcat
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top