Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By November5:  The shorter barrel should allow for a slightly lighter bolt than normal.  If the bolt is still too light though it shouldn't be a problem to drill a few holes in it and fill them with tungsten.
View Quote

I wouldn't lighten a Marlin Camp bolt by a grain.  Adding tungsten or lead would be ideal.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

I wouldn't lighten a Marlin Camp bolt by a grain.  Adding tungsten or lead would be ideal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By November5:  The shorter barrel should allow for a slightly lighter bolt than normal.  If the bolt is still too light though it shouldn't be a problem to drill a few holes in it and fill them with tungsten.

I'm not saying to lighten it, I'm saying the shorter barrel should work better with the stock bolt than the 16" barrel does.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By November5:

I'm not saying to lighten it, I'm saying the shorter barrel should work better with the stock bolt than the 16" barrel does.
View All Quotes

Agreed.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Without optics, longer sight radius is more accurate.  OP is using optics.

What grn loads do you plan to use & at what range, OP?  If 124 or 115, barrel length and the transonic range come into play.
View Quote

Same Federal 147gr I use in the X-Five. I was thinking about avoiding the transonic issue too.

Originally Posted By feudist:
I might wait until I firmed up the pistol grip idea, or at least start with a lot longer barrel than you think you want.
The visual integration and aesthetic you end up going for will dictate barrel length more than any practical consideration.
Your first approximation reminds of a Ruger charger in a laminated stock

https://www.americanrifleman.org/media/va3c2h1j/charger_007_rcpa_boyds_adapttac_01s.jpg

https://assets.basspro.com/image/upload/c_limit,dpr_2.0,f_auto,h_100,q_auto,w_100/c_limit,h_100,w_100/v1/ProductImages/450/usedgun_101424711_main?pgw=1
View Quote

Certainly fair! Both shortening the barrel and forming the pistol grip will be taken care of at roughly the same time so aesthetics can be taken into consideration then
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:

Same Federal 147gr I use in the X-Five. I was thinking about avoiding the transonic issue too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  Without optics, longer sight radius is more accurate.  OP is using optics.

What grn loads do you plan to use & at what range, OP?  If 124 or 115, barrel length and the transonic range come into play.

Solves that problem.  Threading for a can?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  Without optics, longer sight radius is more accurate.  OP is using optics.

Eh probably not. I considered threading for a compensator but I think just a crowned barrel will work for my purposes
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Eh case hardening is something I’m gonna save for the revolver projects. This is gonna be a little more colorful/playful. I’ve been looking at laminated wood blocks for grips, and I really like some of the two-color options here:

https://www.cwp-usa.com/collections/spectraply-panels?page=1

Maybe the orange and black? It’d be MCR colors and in line with another The Expanse theme, and this will certainly wind up looking very spacegun-ish…

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7H_vFKdD6QIhs0wekFXrsN1H2KcbhRoIMFeTgzhdbmA&s

https://globeflags.com/cdn/shop/products/H6d3899cbb03c4eed8272817f2cbd1530i_1080x.jpg?v=1647891123
View Quote

MCRN

Marlin Camp Rifle Neutered
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:00:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SanchoCobb:

MCRN

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SanchoCobb:

Eh case hardening is something I’m gonna save for the revolver projects. This is gonna be a little more colorful/playful. I’ve been looking at laminated wood blocks for grips, and I really like some of the two-color options here:

https://www.cwp-usa.com/collections/spectraply-panels?page=1

Maybe the orange and black? It’d be MCR colors and in line with another The Expanse theme, and this will certainly wind up looking very spacegun-ish…

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7H_vFKdD6QIhs0wekFXrsN1H2KcbhRoIMFeTgzhdbmA&s

https://globeflags.com/cdn/shop/products/H6d3899cbb03c4eed8272817f2cbd1530i_1080x.jpg?v=1647891123

MCRN

HA Not bad but I think I’m gonna stick with Martini
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:34:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Eh probably not. I considered threading for a compensator but I think just a crowned barrel will work for my purposes
View Quote

I could be wrong, but wouldn't a can also increase back-pressure on the bolt? So if designed for no can, then added one, the bolt may be too light.

Just something to consider. Not sure how much "wiggle" this will have to compensate for the difference.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By BlindFaith429:

I could be wrong, but wouldn't a can also increase back-pressure on the bolt? So if designed for no can, then added one, the bolt may be too light.

Just something to consider. Not sure how much "wiggle" this will have to compensate for the difference.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlindFaith429:
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:  Eh probably not. I considered threading for a compensator but I think just a crowned barrel will work for my purposes

The bolt's too light already.  In my brother's experience, the Camp 9 does not suppress well.  Threading does allow things like linear comps & flash cans though.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#11]
The current plan is to leave the shortened barrel unthreaded with a target crown. If the felt recoil is still a bit much to handle, I’ll have them thread it and put a comp/brake on to help tame it a bit further, but I don’t imagine that will be required. I don’t mind if the recoil is fairly sharp, as long as it’s mostly linear with minimal muzzle rise
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:  The current plan is to leave the shortened barrel unthreaded with a target crown. If the felt recoil is still a bit much to handle, I’ll have them thread it and put a comp/brake on to help tame it a bit further, but I don’t imagine that will be required. I don’t mind if the recoil is fairly sharp, as long as it’s mostly linear with minimal muzzle rise
View Quote

Drilling the top of the bolt & filling w/ lead in the holes might help.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:  The current plan is to leave the shortened barrel unthreaded with a target crown. If the felt recoil is still a bit much to handle, I’ll have them thread it and put a comp/brake on to help tame it a bit further, but I don’t imagine that will be required. I don’t mind if the recoil is fairly sharp, as long as it’s mostly linear with minimal muzzle rise

I’ll certainly talk with my gunsmith about it! It’ll probably be an “if needed” kind of thing like a compensator though
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#14]

I’ll certainly talk with my gunsmith about it! It’ll probably be an “if needed” kind of thing like a compensator though
View All Quotes

Wanted to do that w/ a CMR-30 to get it to run 30 grn reliably.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Package was waiting for me when I got home from work today, installation was quick and easy.

The optic is a bit bigger than I was expecting. The lens is about the same diameter as an Aimpoint Micro, while the overall length is a bit stubbier. Similar to the SCS-320 on my X-Five, there’s no removable battery to deal with. Unlike the SCS optics, this one provides you with manual brightness controls even in the auto mode, and it gets more than bright enough to bloom into uselessness.

Initial impressions are good. To be honest I’m currently considering getting another one of these to replace the optic on my Schofield too.

I should be able to take the gun in for my ‘smith to look at tomorrow and get his thoughts. Probably won’t leave it with him yet, but it’s getting to that point where there isn’t much more that I can do with the thing myself
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By turbo_infidel:
This thread is a nice, old school AFR experience than acts as a nice distraction from what it (ARF) has become, you made the world a better place OP.
I'm IN!
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#17]
You really need a direct mount pistol optic.  For a rifle, that looks fine.  For the pistol you're building, that a lot of unnecessary height over bore.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:54:31 PM EDT
[#18]
You really need a direct mount pistol optic.  For a rifle, that looks fine.  For the pistol you're building, that a lot of unnecessary height over bore.
View Quote

What do you recommend? I’m always open to suggestions! I’ve been somewhat limited in my options considering the very narrow aftermarket support for this platform. Plus I was going on examples of other scoped bullseye guns and a lot of them have similar height-over-bore to deal with:

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:11:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: November5] [#19]
A 509T mounting plate bolted directly to the receiver would probably be the cleanest look.  The receiver doesn't look like it has enough meat to cut it directly.

ETA: I'd see if your smith can cut the receiver for the Arisaka offset optics plates.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#20]
A 509T mounting plate bolted directly to the receiver would probably be the cleanest look.  The receiver doesn't look like it has enough meat to cut it directly.

ETA: I'd see if your smith can cut the receiver for the Arisaka offset optics plates.
View Quote

Or just drill the receiver directly to mount the optic?  Wouldn't have any recoil lugs, but the receiver isn't moving like a slide.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 1:16:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Or just drill the receiver directly to mount the optic?  Wouldn't have any recoil lugs, but the receiver isn't moving like a slide.
View All Quotes

The optic he's using doesn't work that way, it uses a clamp instead of bolting down.  And there's still movement from recoil, even if it's not as violent as a slide reciprocating, it's still more force than should be contained by only two screws.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#22]

The optic he's using doesn't work that way, it uses a clamp instead of bolting down.  And there's still movement from recoil, even if it's not as violent as a slide reciprocating, it's still more force than should be contained by only two screws.
View All Quotes

The Picatinny mount he's using now is only held to the receiver with a few screws.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#23]

The Picatinny mount he's using now is only held to the receiver with a few screws.
View All Quotes

Four, but this is a fair point. I’ll see if I can find a more direct-mount option that can be accommodated
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I’m waiting a bit longer to take the Marlin to my gunsmith. After a bit of indecision I decided to purchase a used factory grip from a Benelli MP95E pistol:

These grips are unique among the factory target pistols in that they’re ambidextrous in the manner that I want the grip for my pistol to be. My thinking is not to utilize the actual Benelli grip on the Marlin via some means of extensive modification, but to use it as a starting point of comparison with my gunsmith as to what I want the Marlin’s grip to look like and feel like, how large it should be, grip angle, etc.

That grip should be here this weekend. I also imagine once I’m done with it I should be able to sell it again for basically the same amount I paid for it and re-coup some of the cost
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:  I’m waiting a bit longer to take the Marlin to my gunsmith. After a bit of indecision I decided to purchase a used factory grip from a Benelli MP95E pistol:

https://www.imfdb.org/images/4/4a/Benelli_MP95E_Chromed.jpg

These grips are unique among the factory target pistols in that they’re ambidextrous in the manner that I want the grip for my pistol to be. My thinking is not to utilize the actual Benelli grip on the Marlin via some means of extensive modification, but to use it as a starting point of comparison with my gunsmith as to what I want the Marlin’s grip to look like and feel like, how large it should be, grip angle, etc.

That grip should be here this weekend. I also imagine once I’m done with it I should be able to sell it again for basically the same amount I paid for it and re-coup some of the cost
View Quote

You're paying a $200 tax stamp & chopping the barrel on an out of production $1k rifle, and NOW you're wanting to recoup costs?  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#26]

You're paying a $200 tax stamp & chopping the barrel on an out of production $1k rifle, and NOW you're wanting to recoup costs?  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:  I’m waiting a bit longer to take the Marlin to my gunsmith. After a bit of indecision I decided to purchase a used factory grip from a Benelli MP95E pistol:

If I were actually using the grip it wouldn’t bother me at all, but in this case I just paid nearly $300 for what amounts to a visual aid that I have no other use for
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#27]

If I were actually using the grip it wouldn’t bother me at all, but in this case I just paid nearly $300 for what amounts to a visual aid that I have no other use for
View All Quotes

Clearly you now need a Benelli MP95E.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 3:33:21 AM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

I actually serious considered that for a while when I was first researching these things. Even found a decent used one for sale. Just couldn’t bring myself to pay that much money for a .22.

I’m certain each of the guns from Pardini, Walther, Benelli, etc are more than worth the asking price. Just not something I can justify dropping that much money on when I’d rather spend the same amount to build my own version exactly as I want it
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#29]

I actually serious considered that for a while when I was first researching these things. Even found a decent used one for sale. Just couldn’t bring myself to pay that much money for a .22.

I’m certain each of the guns from Pardini, Walther, Benelli, etc are more than worth the asking price. Just not something I can justify dropping that much money on when I’d rather spend the same amount to build my own version exactly as I want it
View All Quotes

Was discussing with my brother last night about his Pardini & Benelli, watched a couple of videos on the Benelli lever delay 9mm pistol.  What's your plan to improve the trigger on the Marlin?

Would be very interesting when you're done to compare the recoil between your Martini and a Yeet Cannon - both have drums available!  
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 10:32:46 AM EDT
[#30]

Was discussing with my brother last night about his Pardini & Benelli, watched a couple of videos on the Benelli lever delay 9mm pistol.  What's your plan to improve the trigger on the Marlin?

Would be very interesting when you're done to compare the recoil between your Martini and a Yeet Cannon - both have drums available!  
View All Quotes

What Pardini and Benelli guns does your brother have? Target pistols?

For what it is it’s honestly a surprisingly good trigger. No slop or side to side movement, just a couple millimeters of take-up before the wall and then the proverbial breaking glass rod. No grit, creep, mush, or anything else. As far as the crispness in isolation, I’d say it even rivals the X-Five. It’s just heavy, about 7ish pounds by feel.

I know one thing that can be done is disabling/removing the magazine disconnect safety. It reportedly drops the pull weight by a couple pounds, and it’s just something I don’t need or want on the gun. After that I’ll have to see if anyone offers lightened trigger springs for the platform. I haven’t put much effort into looking into it yet
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:52:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Holy hell you guys

This is, by orders of magnitude, the most comfortable pistol grip I’ve ever had in my hand. The right size, right shape, right texture, everything. I think getting one of these as an example piece was the right move.

Here’s the grip mocked up on the Marlin receiver for a sense of what it will end up looking like:

The beavertail will be a bit higher, and the wood will likely extend forward along the sides of the receiver and out under the barrel for aesthetics, but that’ll pretty much be it.

Tomorrow I’ll take this stuff in to see my gunsmith and see what he thinks, then we’ll go from there!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:42:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Holy hell you guys

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/IMG_9358-3204785.jpg

This is, by orders of magnitude, the most comfortable pistol grip I’ve ever had in my hand. The right size, right shape, right texture, everything. I think getting one of these as an example piece was the right move.

Here’s the grip mocked up on the Marlin receiver for a sense of what it will end up looking like:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414849/IMG_9352-3204786.jpg

The beavertail will be a bit higher, and the wood will likely extend forward along the sides of the receiver and out under the barrel for aesthetics, but that’ll pretty much be it.

Tomorrow I’ll take this stuff in to see my gunsmith and see what he thinks, then we’ll go from there!
View Quote

Okay... I am now very interested in seeing where this goes.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:48:40 PM EDT
[#33]
One thing you could do right now is take the riser off your red dot mount.

That grip really looks good.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
That's a picatinny adapter
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

As November5 mentioned, it’s not a riser. Or at least it’s the lowest possible riser one can use while mounting to a picatinny rail
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#36]

As November5 mentioned, it’s not a riser. Or at least it’s the lowest possible riser one can use while mounting to a picatinny rail
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  One thing you could do right now is take the riser off your red dot mount.

Oh, bugger.  Just mounted a Romeo to my Sinister's Cx4, & it came w/ a lower mount in the box.  It'll work fine, it's just unnecessary height over bore.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:29:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Oh, bugger.  Just mounted a Romeo to my Sinister's Cx4, & it came w/ a lower mount in the box.  It'll work fine, it's just unnecessary height over bore.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By backbencher:  One thing you could do right now is take the riser off your red dot mount.

I’m certainly still open to the possibility of changing it! Right now I’m just more focused on getting the grip/stock sorted out and making it a truly functional pistol before fine-tweaking and finalizing the optic setup
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:18:43 PM EDT
[#38]
The Marlin is in the capable hands of my ‘smith. He’s worked on target pistols before including Hammerli and Pardini examples, so he’s well familiar with the style and feel we’re going for

Current plan of attack is to approach the build in stages - stage one, getting the grip/stock sorted. Stage two will be SBRing and cutting the barrel down to pistol length. When he gets back from vacation in a couple weeks he’ll really dive into it and start drafting some ideas for the grip, getting the aesthetics and ergonomics dialed in.

More to come!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#39]
The Marlin is in the capable hands of my 'smith. He's worked on target pistols before including Hammerli and Pardini examples, so he's well familiar with the style and feel we're going for

Current plan of attack is to approach the build in stages - stage one, getting the grip/stock sorted. Stage two will be SBRing and cutting the barrel down to pistol length. When he gets back from vacation in a couple weeks he'll really dive into it and start drafting some ideas for the grip, getting the aesthetics and ergonomics dialed in.

More to come!
View Quote
Sounds like you've got an awesome gunsmith.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#40]
The Marlin is in the capable hands of my ‘smith. He’s worked on target pistols before including Hammerli and Pardini examples, so he’s well familiar with the style and feel we’re going for

Current plan of attack is to approach the build in stages - stage one, getting the grip/stock sorted. Stage two will be SBRing and cutting the barrel down to pistol length. When he gets back from vacation in a couple weeks he’ll really dive into it and start drafting some ideas for the grip, getting the aesthetics and ergonomics dialed in.

More to come!
View Quote

Such a gunsmith exists in my state?

I'd feel like an ass bothering him with my pedestrian requests, but you know, if you want to drop a brother an IM, that would be cool.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:55:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Bradd_D:
Sounds like you've got an awesome gunsmith.
View Quote

Indeed

Originally Posted By mcculver5:

Such a gunsmith exists in my state?

I'd feel like an ass bothering him with my pedestrian requests, but you know, if you want to drop a brother an IM, that would be cool.
View Quote

Bart Miller and team at Legacy Gunsmithing:

https://centennialgunclub.com/cgc-legacy-gunsmithing/

He did all the hard work on the Schofield, and he’s currently got the Marlin and the 1858 Remington. He’s an absolute artist and a master with metal and wood blasters. Highly recommended!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh and @backbencher will be glad to hear - he expressed concern that the SCRS would “disrupt the visual flow” of the final gun as a quasi-classic target pistol, so it’s been removed as of now and will probably not be going back on the gun Probably gonna try it out on the Schofield as an alternative to the 512…
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:01:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Nope:

Looks better with the more substantial 512. The SCRS would probably go well on a S&W K-frame sized gun, and someone probably makes a direct-mount plate for it. I’ll save it for my inevitable Fitz Special build
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:  Oh and @backbencher will be glad to hear - he expressed concern that the SCRS would “disrupt the visual flow” of the final gun as a quasi-classic target pistol, so it’s been removed as of now and will probably not be going back on the gun Probably gonna try it out on the Schofield as an alternative to the 512…
View Quote

Ha!  Not all my instincts are bad.  Next time you see him ask him if he could mill a HiPoint for a red dot.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:27:23 PM EDT
[#45]

Ha!  Not all my instincts are bad.  Next time you see him ask him if he could mill a HiPoint for a red dot.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:  Oh and @backbencher will be glad to hear - he expressed concern that the SCRS would “disrupt the visual flow” of the final gun as a quasi-classic target pistol, so it’s been removed as of now and will probably not be going back on the gun Probably gonna try it out on the Schofield as an alternative to the 512…

I was strongly influenced by the siren song of never having to change the battery on the optic I do think that’s the future of pistol optics though honestly. But for the sake of proper aesthetics I’ll deal with the migraine of swapping coin batteries once a year
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#46]

I was strongly influenced by the siren song of never having to change the battery on the optic I do think that’s the future of pistol optics though honestly. But for the sake of proper aesthetics I’ll deal with the migraine of swapping coin batteries once a year
View All Quotes

I don't think your choice of optic was bad, it just needs a lower riser.  The SIG Romeos I bought have an AR height riser & a low mount in the box.

And the future of electic optics on firearms is Seebeck generators.  

I'm thinking of putting one of the NcStar folding optics on my Fold AR w/ the folding pistol grip & the collapsible stock.  

I'd like a folding mount for it though, not much point in collapsing an optic sitting on top of a riser.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#47]

I don't think your choice of optic was bad, it just needs a lower riser.  The SIG Romeos I bought have an AR height riser & a low mount in the box.

I'm thinking of putting one of the NcStar folding optics on my Fold AR w/ the folding pistol grip & the collapsible stock.  

I'd like a folding mount for it though, not much point in collapsing an optic sitting on top of a riser.
View All Quotes

For a while there I very seriously considered putting a NcStar folding optic on a Full Conceal folding Glock. With folding BUIS, of course:

https://knsprecisioninc.com/switchsight-folding-pistol-sights/

Yes, it’s real
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:50:30 PM EDT
[#48]

For a while there I very seriously considered putting a NcStar folding optic on a Full Conceal folding Glock. With folding BUIS, of course:

Yes, it’s real
View All Quotes

Yes, it’s real

I might have to put those on my 26 some day, after I get it cut for a red dot & get a threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#49]

I might have to put those on my 26 some day, after I get it cut for a red dot & get a threaded barrel.
View All Quotes

Yes, it’s real

Innovation can be a sonofabitch
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#50]
I hesitate to recommend it, but NCStar has some "futuristic" looking red dot sights that might work.  They even have some that flip up.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top