Dagger pic thread (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:28:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Wife's dagger. She's a beekeeper.

Link Posted: 2/9/2024 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I too really love the grip of the FS-S. The trigger is very good on mine, better than any stock Glock I have had. I usually put a Ghost connector in Glocks but not sure on this one.

The mag release was very stiff.

I replaced the button with a Glock extended and used a half power spring but it was too light then. I tweaked to factory spring a touch and found that to be perfect.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/9/2024 6:01:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Just got my sniper green compact put together.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Only changes were a non-threaded barrel from AIM, a factory Glock mag release, and a flat trigger from KM Tactical. For right at $300 total this is a surprisingly nice gun.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Put 150 rds through my Dagger this past Sunday and was shooting the center out of my targets at 7-10 yards.. I like the hinged trigger. Did have multiple problems with FTE/sFTFs mostly due to wife not gripping the gun hard enough but I also had issues that might be related to new Glock gen 5 magazines? I’m using stock Glock guide rod and Faxon barrel.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Non-optic cut, non night sights. I wasn't going to ask the guy to go to the back to tell me what the other magazine was because I wasn't interested.

This is the second dagger I have seen in the used gun case of GT Distributors.

Attachment Attached File

Night sights and or an optic cut? I might have snagged it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Blacked out the Holosun logo with Birchwood Casey Aluma Black.
Swapped to a Gkock trigger
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Added an Apex.

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 2:36:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LewisMeriwether] [#11]
1k plus, now just shy of 1200 rd update: zero malfs, glock or magpul mags (mostly g17 factory and 21 rd pmag). its accurate at my training distance of 10-15 yds indoor range most of the time. easy to shoot. johnny glocks trigger shoe only upgrade so far. its my most shot pistol recently and i really dont care what happens to it. trust it tho. has close to zero holster time but have been carrying in a fanny compartment with tethered trigger stop that comes out on draw lol its awesome. took the photos after cleaning and replacing gross hockey tape (not goon tape). barrel wear seems quicker than my glocks but no complaints

Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I was hoping for the double edged knife type daggers..but I should have considered that this is a gun web site, not a knife web site.  Maybe in the knife section of this site....

With that said, the Dagger is a neat pistol.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:21:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LewisMeriwether:
1k plus, now just shy of 1200 rd update: zero malfs, glock or magpul mags (mostly g17 factory and 21 rd pmag). its accurate at my training distance of 10-15 yds indoor range most of the time. easy to shoot. johnny glocks trigger shoe only upgrade so far. its my most shot pistol recently and i really dont care what happens to it. trust it tho. has close to zero holster time but have been carrying in a fanny compartment with tethered trigger stop that comes out on draw lol its awesome. took the photos after cleaning and replacing gross hockey tape (not goon tape). barrel wear seems quicker than my glocks but no complaints

https://i.imgur.com/Xv6sXre.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/xvHRU9v.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/taqMK4s.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/L6zVjJs.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/nbPP8DO.jpeg
View Quote

The earlier Daggers had a DCL coating that was more durable than the Ceracote used now. But, to maintain the price point, something has to give. I would rather it be finish than anything else.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By colklink:
The earlier Daggers had a DCL coating that was more durable than the Ceracote used now. But, to maintain the price point, something has to give. I would rather it be finish than anything else.
View Quote

Didn’t know the barrel was cerakoted, the website still says dlc, either way doesn’t impact my opinion of the pistol, hold it in high regard especially at this price point! And agree would rather have the barrel coating wear than anything else! Contemplating a second build but only utilizing a dagger upper on a grit grips lower
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#16]
This guy is lucky to still have all his digits.

Attachment Attached File

Stolen from the reloading forum - titegroup double charge.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Dagger pic thread (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top