User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 1:29:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By timholtz:
Anyone know another place that has a 3.25 in stock?
View Quote

Absolutely nowhere.

Dont know why they even acknowledge the theoretical existence of the RCR or RMR HD
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Trijicon most likely fills MIL and LE orders first, P2 ACRO took 2 to 3 years before they became available enough that entire stock doesn't sell out in 15 minutes whenever a dealer gets some, I think Trijicon will catch up on production sooner than that
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Just back order one on EuroOptic. I got mine after 4 weeks
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Grab a gun just posted on stock for the 1MOA. I picked one up. $669
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Optics planet just posted 3.25 in stock
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank You! I was able to grab one. They are still available at the time of this post.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Bones21:
Optics planet just posted 3.25 in stock
View Quote

Bones THANK YOU.

I was able to buy an RCR and an RMR HD 3.25 both.

Going to compare and contrast.

Thanks again! Great second post on ARFCOM Bones!
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:21:18 PM EDT
[#8]
All sold out.

Anyone else spot the RMR HD for sale please let me know
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:43:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like optics planet screwed me.  I’ve had a rmr hd on order since august.  They did not fulfill my order before filling new ones. Despite them showing in stock.  Sold out again.  I tried contacting them. No answer to phone calls or emails.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By blueinterceptor:
Looks like optics planet screwed me.  I’ve had a rmr hd on order since august.  They did not fulfill my order before filling new ones. Despite them showing in stock.  Sold out again.  I tried contacting them. No answer to phone calls or emails.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/8/2024 2:00:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Anybody get the ones they ordered optics planet
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Placed an order with OpticsPlanet on 2/29 when they were allegedly in stock. After five days with no shipping notice, I sent them an e-mail asking what was up. They responded that it actually was not in stock and was expected in July. Needless to say, I cancelled the order.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 5:35:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: leng] [#13]
Aim Surplus just sent an in stock notification for the RCR.

https://aimsurplus.com/products/trijicon-rcr-adjustable-led-325-moa-red-dot

EDIT - OOS
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#14]
I've got notifications set up everywhere but have not been able to find one in stock. Anyone knows some place that has them?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like Glockstore has some in stock. $699 though.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Teller_Ulam:
Looks like Glockstore has some in stock. $699 though.
View Quote

I'm impatient, I paid it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By hfrog355:

I'm impatient, I paid it. Thanks.
View Quote

Well, I thought I did. Turns out, "Add to cart" and getting through checkout doesn't mean you get one. :(
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Well, I thought I did. Turns out, "Add to cart" and getting through checkout doesn't mean you get one. :(
View Quote

Doesn't mean anything with optics planet either. It shows in stock, they are not.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By timholtz:

Doesn't mean anything with optics planet either. It shows in stock, they are not.
View Quote

That's a known issue with OP.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#20]
3.25 version at Palmetto
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By madAB:
3.25 version at Palmetto
View Quote

Got one! Oddly enough, I never saw a confirmation email and still can't find one. Account on the PSA webpage is showing the order with a tracking number though. Weird.

THANK YOU.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By madAB:
3.25 version at Palmetto
View Quote

The timing of that couldn't have been worse.  I'd been on several email lists hoping to snag one of those, to no avail.  Having concluded that the HD was unobtanium at this point, I went ahead and ordered an RMR instead (my first pistol red dot), which may arrive tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:11:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By billclo:

The timing of that couldn't have been worse.  I'd been on several email lists hoping to snag one of those, to no avail.  Having concluded that the HD was unobtanium at this point, I went ahead and ordered an RMR instead (my first pistol red dot), which may arrive tomorrow.
View Quote

Curious, did you find any deals on the regular rmr?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:28:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: billclo] [#24]
Originally Posted By laughingman:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By laughingman:

MidwayUsa was selling them 10% off ($432), but it looks like its back to the regular price $479.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:10:04 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Get both? They hold resale value very well. I'm sure you could sell an open box like new HD for 700. Could get 400 for the Type 2 most likely.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:10:28 AM EDT
[#26]

Get both? They hold resale value very well. I'm sure you could sell an open box like new HD for 700. Could get 400 for the Type 2 most likely.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The typical price for an HD as far as I've seen is $649, seems to be pretty standard.  "Retail" on the HD is insane.

Its not impossible I could possibly "upgrade" to an HD later on, if the price comes down more and I think its justified.  The RMR will do for now.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:53:17 AM EDT
[#27]
The best price I've seen - when they're available - is ~$645, but there are plenty of places selling out nearly instantly for $700 or more. I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find a buyer for that right now. Once Trijicon gets their game together and they're not impossible to find, that might not be the case but for now, the market is absorbing these things at anything they can be had for.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Guys aim surplus has the 3.25 in-stock right now!  Just placed my order for $645.  Get in!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By slap_shot:
Guys aim surplus has the 3.25 in-stock right now!  Just placed my order for $645.  Get in!
View Quote
gone
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top