Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2012 9:53:56 PM EDT
Anyone else seen this yet? Any info on quality? Typical ProMag crap or possibly a game changer.....
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 11:09:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 8:02:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link, I scanned around a bit before posting and must have missed that. I apologize for the dupe
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Guys at the Benelli Forum are buying some to test out. From talking with customer service, others have said that it is a project with Benelli. So it is very likely that the collapsible stock is nearly identical in form and function. One member indicated that he had already received shipping notification.

Looks like the factory collapsible stock market may have just collapsed.
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
ProMag? No thanks...
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard something about it being a project that Benelli was involved with, but only Internet rumors at this point. I have never had any luck with anything from promag in the past, but I went ahead and ordered one to check it out. If it's typical promag quality then I'll just turn around and sell it, if it's a decent replica then I'll post my impressions of the stock after I put a few hundred rounds through my benelli with the pm stock
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Ordered and received one of these promag buttstocks. Fits really tight, had to hit it with some wd40 and repeatedly work the stock back and forth before it would adjust fairly easily by hand. Cleaned it up and took it out to the range. Locks up very solid and was comfortable to shoot. Put 100 rds of 1-1/8 oz birdshot through it, about a 100 2 3/4 buckshot full power rds through it and 25 truball slugs. No play in the stock, everything just like it was when I started, nothing fell apart. It's hard for me to say, but so far it seems like a decent product from promag.
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Hows the build quality? Are they using good materials?
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 8:07:11 PM EDT
[#8]
The stock is aluminum, but I can't tell if it's a casting or forging. Pistol grip is polymer of some sort covered in rubber and feels a lot like the benelli grip. Wish I had more info on materials, but promag isn't very forthcoming with info. All I can say is for a promag product, it exceeded all my expectations, just hope it holds up over time. For $178 though it was worth buying in my opinion. Still have the original stock, but couldn't see paying the prices people are charging for the benelli collapsible stocks when I know they retail for about the same as the promag if you're not a civilian.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 4:36:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Got any pics?
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 8:50:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll try to post some pics tomorrow from my pc, can't do it from my phone
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#11]
http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php/29853-Pro-Mag-C-Stock-Finally-Arrives

This guy has some photo's of the Promag stock. Looks identical to the factory offering. Some mentioned that the finish is sub-par to the factory unit. I couldn't tell the difference myself.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:25:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top