Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 53
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 5:44:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tiribulus] [#1]
Here's a Bubba job that works. The SDS mag extension doesn't fit. Puts the barrel mounting ring too far toward the receiver. I think somebody might have mentioned that earlier in the thread.

The threaded end of an old chewed up AR buffer tube works great as a spacer. Looks dopey, but it runs.

Oh yeah. Trulock breacher/brake/cylinder bore choke.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Am I understanding this correctly, that the Sulun collapsible stock for these things has gone from $50 + shipping, to $200 + $50 shipping, in such a relatively short time?

Only readily available from Delta Mike's in New Zealand and the other place, in Canada?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Added the Briley hand guards and replaced the wood stock on my MAC1014
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 10:01:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By R0N:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56596/IMG_1876_jpeg-3052728.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56596/IMG_1875_jpeg-3052730.JPG

View Quote
Hmmm... how much do you want for the wood?
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By LucasHood:
Am I understanding this correctly, that the Sulun collapsible stock for these things has gone from $50 + shipping, to $200 + $50 shipping, in such a relatively short time?

Only readily available from Delta Mike's in New Zealand and the other place, in Canada?
View Quote

Not a fan of them either.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 6:44:49 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I do not remember them being $50.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By EzGoingKev:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EzGoingKev:

I ordered two of them 2/6/21 for $261 ($226 + 35 S&H).
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mr_camera_man:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mr_camera_man:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56596/IMG_1876_jpeg-3052728.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56596/IMG_1875_jpeg-3052730.JPG

Plan on saving it just in case.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Fired my Mac2 tactical for the first time. 75 rounds of Estate 2-3/4 #7.5. No failures, despite me loading and firing as fast as I could.

At the Black Friday price, this thing was a steal.

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 2:43:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#10]
Originally Posted By Fordtough25:

The case I snagged is Rio 9 ball 00. Slugs have all been Winchester or federal 2 3/4” and 3”.

I’ll try some birdshot at some point as well.
View All Quotes

I tried standard 9 ball 00, 1.25, and 1-ounce field loads.  

I picked up a sleeve of 1.25 to break it in and a case of 1B federal Max I plan on leaving in it.  

The case I snagged is Rio 9 ball 00. Slugs have all been Winchester or federal 2 3/4” and 3”.

I’ll try some birdshot at some point as well.

Just a follow up, after the break in I shot another 100 today of 1 ounce shot and two boxes of Fed Premium 1 Buck (platted) with out a stoppage

Someone previously asked if they use flite control wad or not, does not look that way.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2023 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Just a follow up, after the break in I shot another 100 today of 1 ounce shot and two boxes of Fed Premium 1 Buck (platted) with out a stoppage

Someone previously asked if they use flite control wad or not, does not look that way.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56596/IMG_1916_jpeg-3062416.JPG
View Quote

Excellent, I’ve got a couple hundred through mine. I may try some lighter loads next time to see how it runs with them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:31:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I can confirm mine runs walmart winshester 100 round packs flawlessly.  I can also confirm raccoon at 35 yards are really tough when all you have is #7-1/2 shot.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 9:41:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AFCarbon15:
I can confirm mine runs walmart winshester 100 round packs flawlessly.  I can also confirm raccoon at 35 yards are really tough when all you have is #7-1/2 shot.
View Quote

I shredded a possum about 3 years ago with 00 buck, one round from about 15 yards.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 12:12:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Finally got to shoot my Black Aces Turknelli, months after buying it.

Runs slugs without issue, to minute of man at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 3:08:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Took my MAC 1014 to the range yesterday. Right out of the box with no break in it cycled some Federal TOP GUN loads that were 1 1/8oz. # 7 1/2. It also cycled some Win AA (silver hull) also 1 1/8oz. #7.

00B, #4 Buck, and some 1oz. slugs were 100%. The slugs stacked on top each other at 25 yards.

As expected, less than 100% with various Win target loads Lite-Target, Heavy-Target, etc. However it ran fine with some 1 oz. target loads, wasn't expecting that. From what I saw I believe in time it might very well cycle the target loads as the book says break-in of 150 rounds is required to do so.

All in all about 75-80 rounds fired.

Damn nice shooter and it was only $374 with shipping and tax. After the financial damage from Christmas is repaired, I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick up a second.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 12:50:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I dont see many of these clones, or real M4s for that matter, dressed with the Urbino Tactical stock. Why is that?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 6:06:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bowhntr6pt] [#17]
About 100 rounds in, no peening of the piston rods as of yet...

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:48:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Nice, mine has seen all buck and ball so far with 100% function.

I’ll probably shoot another 100 rounds of Buck before I try any light stuff.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 12:40:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bowhntr6pt] [#19]
Nice, mine has seen all buck and ball so far with 100% function.

I’ll probably shoot another 100 rounds of Buck before I try any light stuff.
View Quote

Both of these were 100% with solid ejection and bolt hold open on last round... they have them at Wal-Mart.

ETA- Just tried these 1 oz. loads, it ate them up like candy. 100% function.

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:
About 100 rounds in, no peening of the piston rods as of yet...

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/923/CwpG27.jpg

SDS mag ext. fits nicely...

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/922/2jT5ng.jpg

Plan to hit the range this am with some more light target loads to see which ones show the best potential.
View Quote
Does anyone know if this SDS is the same "flavor" of Turknelli as the G-force / Radikal SAX2, and there's any hope of a good fit with this extension?  Hoping to avoid replacing the entire tube, and the price is nice.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:26:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fordtough25] [#21]

Both of these were 100% with solid ejection and bolt hold open on last round... they have them at Wal-Mart.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/924/pk8R1r.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/923/8OB6KZ.jpg

ETA- Just tried these 1 oz. loads, it ate them up like candy. 100% function.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/924/l7Yoe5.jpg
View Quote

Excellent thanks for the info, I will pick some up next time I’m at wallly world!

Edit: I may have some of these already from a case I got at my lgs a year ago for clay pigeons.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

AFIK they were always around that price.  Never saw one for $50, maybe the standard field stock.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Ok, more testing... these function 100% and felt stout for supposedly being 1200 FPS.

As expected, these Winchester 1 oz. Super-Target "XTRA-LITE TARGET LOAD" loads at 1180 FPS are about 80% plus... great to mix in for stoppage drills actually.

Same with this load, also Winchester Super-Target "HEAVY TARGET LOAD" but 1200 FPS and 1 1/8oz.

So far, they only iffy bird-shot loads are the two Winchester offerings shown above.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok, more testing... these function 100% and felt stout for supposedly being 1200 FPS.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/924/WcjzoY.jpg

As expected, these Winchester 1 oz. Super-Target "XTRA-LITE TARGET LOAD" loads at 1180 FPS are about 80% plus... great to mix in for stoppage drills actually.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/924/7JDKsB.jpg

Same with this load, also Winchester Super-Target "HEAVY TARGET LOAD" but 1200 FPS and 1 1/8oz.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/922/tKu49b.jpg

So far, they only iffy bird-shot loads are the two Winchester offerings shown above.
View Quote

Awesome thank you sir!
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 1:32:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BorderDave] [#25]
Originally Posted By splogan:
I dont see many of these clones, or real M4s for that matter, dressed with the Urbino Tactical stock. Why is that?
View Quote

That's a good question.  The Urbino is made in the U.S., so it counts as a 922r compliant part.  Also, mine came with the Limbsaver buttpad, so it's pretty comfortable to shoot.  It's quite a bit shorter in overall length, so it's good for someone with shorter arms (not me) or someone who shoots while wearing body armor.

My Panzer M4 with Urbino stock:

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Ok... these bulk-pack shells also function 100%.

At this point, seems any "GAME LOAD" at 3 Dram or more work fine. Seems they are 1200 FPS and faster.

These are the UNIVERSAL GAME AND TARGET loads not the SUPER TARGET loads,  both are sold at Wal-Mart in bulk packs.

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Ok... these bulk-pack shells also function 100%.

At this point, seems any "GAME LOAD" at 3 Dram or more work fine. Seems they are 1200 FPS and faster.

These are the UNIVERSAL GAME AND TARGET loads not the SUPER TARGET loads,  both are sold at Wal-Mart in bulk packs.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/923/eS0bzg.jpg
View Quote

Solid info thanks, I will grab some this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Just ran 25 rounds of this academy sports ammo and 5 more rounds of Remington magnum buckshot today. I have a total of 80 rounds through the gun so far and zero issues. Slugs and buckshot only til today when I ran the 25 rounds of monarch. It ran the monarch as fast as I could pull the trigger today. Very fun gun for the money so far. I plan on shooting it some more in a few weeks and then try some lighter shells to see how it functions
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#29]
After probably 900 rounds or so my panzer started to have the bolt get stuck in battery.  Had to mortar it to get it open.

I took it apart and the firing pin had mushroomed and was sticking in the bolt causing the bolt to stick closed.  I chucked it in a drill and sanded it down and it works again.

The hammer was also showing some peening and getting wider.  I emailed panzer and they sent me a firing pin and a whole trigger assembly for no charge even though I was out of warranty.    I'll probably get a real benelli firing pin for it.  

The bolt, pistons and everything else still look fine.  Seems like I just got a soft hammer and firing pin.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 8:23:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sendit14] [#30]
Originally Posted By potatoeater:
After probably 900 rounds or so my panzer started to have the bolt get stuck in battery.  Had to mortar it to get it open.

I took it apart and the firing pin had mushroomed and was sticking in the bolt causing the bolt to stick closed.  I chucked it in a drill and sanded it down and it works again.

The hammer was also showing some peening and getting wider.  I emailed panzer and they sent me a firing pin and a whole trigger assembly for no charge even though I was out of warranty.    I'll probably get a real benelli firing pin for it.  

The bolt, pistons and everything else still look fine.  Seems like I just got a soft hammer and firing pin.
View Quote

@potatoeater For those of us who lack your familiarity with shotty parts ... how did you determine that the firing pin had mushroomed? Was it obvious to the naked eye or did it require calipers?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:05:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: potatoeater] [#31]
I took the bolt apart trying to figure out why the bolt was sticking.  I tried to pass the firing pin through the bolt while it was disassembled and it would stick.  I couldn't tell by looking at it.  I sanded it until it would no longer get stuck in the bolt.  The firing pin would stick in the bolt and then it wouldn't open.  

The pin would get stuck with the tip protruding from the bolt face.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 3:15:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By potatoeater:
I took the bolt apart trying to figure out why the bolt was sticking.  I tried to pass the firing pin through the bolt while it was disassembled and it would stick.  I couldn't tell by looking at it.  I sanded it until it would no longer get stuck in the bolt.  The firing pin would stick in the bolt and then it wouldn't open.  

The pin would get stuck with the tip protruding from the bolt face.
View Quote

Thanks.

Question for the alchemists among us ... is this a material or manufacturing issue?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#34]
My MAC 1014 continues to impress with game loads.

I just added a Delta Point Pro to it and hope to zero it tomorrow with slugs.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:42:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fordtough25] [#35]
My MAC 1014 continues to impress with game loads.

I just added a Delta Point Pro to it and hope to zero it tomorrow with slugs.
View Quote

You’re going to love it, adding a red dot made even more fun!

Mine still looks good inside, roughly 350 rds
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:08:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MGYSGT8541] [#36]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:

So they threw on a knock off MLOK rail, a bolt knob, and drilled the barrel of a $400 Turkish M4 and want $1400 for it?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Rightt-289.jpg

Micah and Charlie make the video worth watching, but what a joke of a gun.
View Quote
Obviously you are too dumb to even look into the weapon.  Yet pass judgement.   These a Orthos Raider S4's.  They are a Hot Rodded supped up panzer made with many American parts.  They have trigger jobs, cerakoted, American built stocks, LED front sights, 7+1 capacity.  So many other enhancements.  Screw tard!   Contribute to this great thread or get TFO. This is a Turkish built M4 thread. Damn dude
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Check your local Wal-Mart folks, the bulk pack 100-round Winchester UNIVERSAL shells are on clearance at $21.50.

These run perfect in my MAC 1014.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Check your local Wal-Mart folks, the bulk pack 100-round Winchester UNIVERSAL shells are on clearance at $21.50.

View Quote

Nice I’ll check Friday!
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:58:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#39]
Originally Posted By MGYSGT8541:
Obviously you are too dumb to even look into the weapon.  Yet pass judgement.   These a Orthos Raider S4's.  They are a Hot Rodded supped up panzer made with many American parts.  They have trigger jobs, cerakoted, American built stocks, LED front sights, 7+1 capacity.  So many other enhancements.  Screw tard!   Contribute to this great thread or get TFO. This is a Turkish built M4 thread. Damn dude
View Quote

If you want to charge people almost $2000 (price has gone up even more) for Turkish shotguns you need to have thicker skin. Take the rage from the bad YouTube reviews you’ve been getting and direct it at someone who cares to hear your over reactive outbursts.

If you’re not a shill like it appears you are, well, that’s just even more sad. Smoke a joint, take some meds, do whatever it is you have to do to not be Biden’s poster child for red flag laws and communicate like an adult.

By the way, I’ll be picking up a MAC 1014 here soon. It’s getting better reviews than the Orthos.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 8:33:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MGYSGT8541] [#40]
Who is charging 2K for Turkish shotguns????  You can't be that dumb  or maybe you probably are if you are encouraging people to do drugs..  you are a lost one for sure. (2K or more for a turkanelli).

for the actual people who are here to share good info and not BS, what do you think about the Orthos Raider M4?  They look to be awesome. Very Gucci so to speak.  They look to be the cream of the Turkanellis.  I ordered 1
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
Thanks for the tip, just scored 2.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Who is charging 2K for Turkish shotguns????  You can't be that dumb  or maybe you probably are if you are encouraging people to do drugs..  you are a lost one for sure. (2K or more for a turkanelli).

for the actual people who are here to share good info and not BS, what do you think about the Orthos Raider M4?  They look to be awesome. Very Gucci so to speak.  They look to be the cream of the Turkanellis.  I ordered 1
View Quote

I’ve only seen one on YouTube, seemed like they did some decent mods. Not sure they’re worth the premium but maybe!
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#43]

I've only seen one on YouTube, seemed like they did some decent mods. Not sure they're worth the premium but maybe!
View Quote
The most expensive ones I've seen and it's highly customized with a new barrel, sights, trigger, tube, Mlok rail and coatings amongst other enhancements, is the Orthos Raider at 1700$. Not 2K plus like one other was claiming. From what I've seen, this is the top end of the Turkanellis.  The Mac 1014 looks ok but is more in line with the panzer price wise.  It's great to see people enhancing these things (not that it's needed). I am going to buy the 14.5 barrel now offered by Orthos. SBS the shotty
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 9:31:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#44]
I never said $2000 plus, you did. I said “almost $2000” which $1700 is. Please try to communicate like an adult instead of blatantly lying to put words in my mouth.

We’re all adults here and moving the goal post while lying about what I said is not going to make more people want to buy your shotguns.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 11:08:14 AM EDT
[#45]
I grabbed some 1300 fps Winchester shot shells at Wally World to try out. Mine did not have the ones on sale.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#46]
So I did a thing

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#47]
I also picked up the ammo at Walmart.  Great deal at 21.50$

Link Posted: 1/26/2024 11:16:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MGYSGT8541] [#48]
I picked up the Orthos Raider M4 in FDE.  I shot 75 rounds of Federal 00, 000, 1oz slugs, Duppleks 1 1/4 slugs.  The weapon was 100% reliable.  It has the softest recoil impulse of any shotty Ive ever shot.  I attribute this to the Patented stock they use and the ports on the barrel.  I also put on a Holosun 510C red dot.  The weapon has a noticeable better trigger then a Benelli M4.  It has a very smooth action as well.  The weapon also comes stock with a 7+1 tube.  I highly recommend it.  Is it better then then the Panzer M4 or the MAC 1014???  Yes it is better but at a little more then double the price.  So there is the price to contemplate.

It has many American parts on it to be in compliance with 922R.   I believe they have and American made barrel, stock, magazine tube, sight and internals, bolt release, Bolt handle, LED front sight. Action has also been worked over and is very smooth. I would compare this version to what Langdon does to Beretta 1301's.  

Link Posted: 1/26/2024 11:45:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SpankMonkey] [#49]
I picked up the Orthos Raider M4 in FDE.  I shot 75 rounds of Federal 00, 000, 1oz slugs, Duppleks 1 1/4 slugs.  The weapon was 100% reliable.  It has the softest recoil impulse of any shotty Ive ever shot.  I attribute this to the Patented stock they use and the ports on the barrel.  I also put on a Holosun 510C red dot.  The weapon has a noticeable better trigger then a Benelli M4.  It has a very smooth action as well.  The weapon also comes stock with a 7+1 tube.  I highly recommend it.  Is it better then then the Panzer M4 or the MAC 1014???  Yes it is better but at a little more then double the price.  So there is the price to contemplate.

It has many American parts on it to be in compliance with 922R.   I believe they have and American made barrel, stock, magazine tube, sight and internals, bolt release, Bolt handle, LED front sight. Action has also been worked over and is very smooth. I would compare this version to what Langdon does to Beretta 1301's.  

View Quote

I was wondering how they would turn out. I saw one of the video's on youtube showing them. It looked like a nice shotgun.

Edit: They had black and fde. You bought fde. Please post some pics.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 12:33:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By SpankMonkey:

I was wondering how they would turn out. I saw one of the video's on youtube showing them. It looked like a nice shotgun.

Edit: They had black and fde. You bought fde. Please post some pics.
View Quote
https://www.facebook.com/groups/700213598285330/permalink/918416333131721/?mibextid=W9rl1R

Page / 53
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top