Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I keep looking at prices as I wait for my M2 to come in. Had a Quick Look at gunbroker today and only found 1 for $1k but it had a rifle stock and rifle sights. Still feeling pretty good about what I paid.

I ordered the following for it.
Scalarworks RMR mount
Agency Arms forend
Nordic magazine extension

Shotgun arrives tomorrow but it’ll sit at the shop till Monday because the government doesn’t trust me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
1k for a used M2 might be a little high.  

They are still made brand new every day.  It is still current tech for a recoil operated shotgun.  Should always work.  Everyone needs one…
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:38:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 3one5:
I keep looking at prices as I wait for my M2 to come in. Had a Quick Look at gunbroker today and only found 1 for $1k but it had a rifle stock and rifle sights. Still feeling pretty good about what I paid.

I ordered the following for it.
Scalarworks RMR mount
Agency Arms forend
Nordic magazine extension

Shotgun arrives tomorrow but it’ll sit at the shop till Monday because the government doesn’t trust me.
View Quote

The Scalarworks RMR mount is excellent. You won’t be disappointed. Before I switched over to the ACRO, I had an RMR on my 1301 using the Scalarworks mount. While I am using the ACRO, I am still using a Scalarworks mount with it. The only reason I moved to the ACRO is the RMR with ghost rings made for a busy sight picture. The ACRO on the Scalarworks mount sits up a little higher and cleared up the sight picture. This may not be an issue with rifle sights. I’d like to know your thoughts once you get it all set up.

Likewise the Nordic Comp extensions are excellent. Sounds like it will be a great set up.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MK318:

The Scalarworks RMR mount is excellent. You won’t be disappointed. Before I switched over to the ACRO, I had an RMR on my 1301 using the Scalarworks mount. While I am using the ACRO, I am still using a Scalarworks mount with it. The only reason I moved to the ACRO is the RMR with ghost rings made for a busy sight picture. The ACRO on the Scalarworks mount sits up a little higher and cleared up the sight picture. This may not be an issue with rifle sights. I’d like to know your thoughts once you get it all set up.

Likewise the Nordic Comp extensions are excellent. Sounds like it will be a great set up.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_6925_jpeg-3171625.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_7466_jpeg-3171627.JPG
View Quote

I'll report back.  I have plans to upgrade the RMR's on my handguns so figured I'd pull the one on my backup gun and put in on my shotgun.  I don't plan on using the shotgun as a primary defense gun so whatever I had should work fine.  We'll see how that goes.  I always try to be reasonable but that quickly goes out the window a lot of times.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top