Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2008 8:53:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#1]
very nice review. can you copy and paste it into the chest rig quick reference that is stickied at the top plz?
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
nice kit
Link Posted: 5/4/2008 4:56:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Jeff, I just want to thank you for all your reviews and advice on the forum.  You are one of the few people that make this board such an excellent educational resource.
Link Posted: 5/6/2008 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/6/2008 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Jeff, I just want to thank you for all your reviews and advice on the forum.  You are one of the few people that make this board such an excellent educational resource.

+1

I think I'm going to get one of those medical pouches after reading your review as well as the one over on Military Morons.
Link Posted: 5/6/2008 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

I think I'm going to get one of those medical pouches after reading your review as well as the one over on Military Morons.

Best IFAK pouch I've ever laid my hands on.  I have two of them!
Link Posted: 5/7/2008 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd like to add that unlike another group's low-profile chest rigs, you CAN fit M4 mags easily into this ATS rig without the magazines  overlapping or abutting each other

EGG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top