BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 66
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:46:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shadycoh:
just remember every time you call and ask they move your forum down 2" in the pile.
View Quote
That's not true. If it were, I would have both of mine by now. 
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:54:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FullAutoHound:

speaking up about a subject you know nothing about. Seems intelligent. Not being able to see a scenario where shit happens, especially when PayPal is involved, means you haven't used PayPal long enough.

It's at 50 and it's going to stay at 50 since I'll no longer do any business on boards with certain mods here.

Gotta love the clowns that look at every other thing but the thread topic and try to speak about it like it matters.

Yeah, my feedback score has anything to do with how long the ATF takes to process our rights. . Way to look real intelligent.
View Quote
It sure does show a lot about your character, And I like the part how it's the MOD's fault . Always someones fault but your own.

The MOD made you send a payment then turn around and take it back? Sounds like a welch to me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I get it for someone waiting on their first stamp, but after that you know the deal, could be a month could be 18 months

You've dealt with other mediocre government services your whole life.. DMV, post office, road construction, etc.. There shouldn't be so many "I am shocked its taking this long" posts
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:26:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 5:28:08 PM EDT
[#5]
How long until your FFL contacted you from the time the suppressor showed up there?

Mine was delivered a week ago according to UPS, still no call from the dealer.  I've called at least 3 times now, have been to the store in person, nothing.

I want to get this retarded mongoloid idiotic BS process started and done with ASAP like the rest, and not wait on things we CAN control like this.

In Europe, I just handed my buddy 400 euros for a new in box Ase Ultra Jet CQB, no regulations on it at all.  

Sold it to another friend the same way.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:
How long until your FFL contacted you from the time the suppressor showed up there?
View Quote
mine calls me before the mailman delivering the form even leaves the store..
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By timkel:
Do you think he/she cares how long you have to wait?
https://s5.postimg.org/mljtpyupz/govies_ATFforms002.jpg
View Quote
Is that legit?  That blows. On the positive side it's job security.

As far as the guys bitching about my bitching (if the irony isn't enough) don't coke into the thread. Lol. Pretty simple.

And I made the thread because I followed the rules on the new wait time thread. I don't have an approved stamp so I didn't say fuck it, I don't care what the rule is, I'm going to bitch in this thread.

Man, tough crowd. Follow the rules and still get whiners whining about my whining

As far as knowing the wait time, of course I knew it was going to be a wait. That doesn't make it right.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. And I know bitching here won't fix it but I asked before about bitching to my reps but some of you cautioned against it because the atf might go into high school tantrum mode and "lose" my info.

I know it's a shit sandwich for everyone involved including the examiners but it's bullshit and needs to be fixed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:45:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By flashbag:

It sure does show a lot about your character, And I like the part how it's the MOD's fault . Always someones fault but your own.

The MOD made you send a payment then turn around and take it back? Sounds like a welch to me.
View Quote
How is it a welch if the guy got paid?  Got sent the money the very next day after I found out PayPal took the money back. Well, technically my bank did.

According to the guy who I bought from, he informed the mod it was a PayPal fuck up because I showed him all the details and the mod didn't fix it.  I can't be sure but it might be the same mod who had the nerve to fuck up a sale because he spoke with the seller of an item and not me to get the details and the pics of the money order and tracking number I sent when I paid the guy who I had the issue with. You know, mod. As in moderate between two parties. He spoke with the seller and not me which means he failed and fucked me out if a deal which is why my "feedback" is incorrect and will stay that way because ill never do another deal here with the mods in EE who act like that.

But congrats. Now you know stuff that was none of your business. It was worth it to make you look dumb though. That's typically what happens when you run your mouth about stuff your ignorant about. Most people figure that out in their twenties.

And quite frankly the second someone says problem and PayPal I always believe them over PayPal. To anyone who thinks loosing thousands won't happen to you.....I thought that too. For years and years. Then I found out the hard way.

PSA. You're a complete and utter fool if you use PayPal. Period. They had $2400 of my money for 27 days yet my account still showed -$2400 and they didn't believe they got paid even though it WAS THEM who took the money out if my account on their own without my permission and I had to fax them my bank statement showing the $2400 they took and it still said -$2400 after 27 days. It probably still does. I had my bank take the money back and I've washed my hands of them. On day 8 or 9, after 5 phone calls, they actually admitted to me their system had a problem and wasn't showing correct account balances. No shit. I was told it would fix itself soon. Never did.  

PayPal is a total joke. Don't think you're safe with some of the others. PayPal owns some of them. Venmo is one I believe.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 2:14:27 AM EDT
[#9]
So, how about the guy in the Form 1 wait times. How long did it take you? thread who just got his stamp on an April 2017 form 1?
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 6:54:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigMan74] [#10]
Originally Posted By flashbag:

View Quote
Fullautohound,
Just remember, you are the guy who called out Aim Surplus for "improper" staking and packaging on a TiN BCG and got torn to shreds about it in their industry forum... yeah op, think before you speak, maybe you are the one that needs to take a step back and not run your mouth all the time....
Not a sermon, just a thought
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 9:58:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: flashbag] [#11]
Again you blame the MOD and paypal, always someone but you huh. And I don't need lessons from you on how the EE runs, Think my feedback says that.

You on the other hand is what this site does not need " A whelcher that can not even contribute to the site and get a membership".

But you sure can complain and cry about everything, bet momma is proud off the snowflake she has made .

That's all I got to say I'm not getting in a pissing match with you.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:19:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strikefirst] [#12]
Yep
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Is this what the post 41F freestyle thread turned into?  Or do I need new glasses?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 12:19:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BigWaylon:

Yes.

All the rambling, complaining, whatever needs to be corralled into here. All the other threads are Day at tracking only.
View Quote
Thanks BigWaylon for the heads-up.

Wow...  I guess the old thread hit the skids in a big way.  I kind of enjoyed the "chit chat"...  But the bitching and whining??!!  Not so much.

I have a 9/16 submission and will post in the REAL post 41F thread as soon as hell freezes over and I receive my stamp.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 4:57:10 AM EDT
[#16]
My only gripe about my current transfer is using the Silencer Shop kiosk.   On 10/7 I registered, finger printed, the works.  Bought the stamp, finalized everything in store.  It took an hour but I was amazed at the process.  10/8 I get an email saying "Thank you for your order".  I was sure everything was done at that point. On 11/4 I get an email saying my documents were ready for me to sign.  ?????  I was sure I took care of everything in store as this is a pretty big retail location for high end items including cans.  I log onto the site and sure enough, I have to 'docusign' my form.  Really? A month after I paid for the stamp and paperwork?  Late that month I got the 'check cashed' notification.  I had thought the kiosk would have been a faster process than me getting my own prints and mailing the forms in. Had I know I was going to lose a month I would have done it the normal way.  I knew the ATF wait was going to be a while judging by the mountains of boxes of forms SS was posting across the web. I didn't realize the kiosk was going to prolong the wait.  Maybe it's not as disjointed now as it was back then.  Maybe my experience was an anomaly.  It's almost like sending a money order for your dream guitar priority mail only to get it back a week later because the post office ignored the huge 'send to' address and returned it to the microscopic 'from' address.

That said I will use SS in the future because I'm already in their system and it will save me some driving.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Has anyone seen a single post 41 form 1 or form 4 TRUST approval?? I am not sure if I have seen a single one yet! I am seeing 2017 individual submissions coming back approved but I don't think I have seen any trust approvals. :(
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:46:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TheBadGuy2:
Has anyone seen a single post 41 form 1 or form 4 TRUST approval?? I am not sure if I have seen a single one yet! I am seeing 2017 individual submissions coming back approved but I don't think I have seen any trust approvals. :(
View Quote
If I have, it's been a good while. All I've been seeing is individual submissions. I ordered and paid for my suppressors in May of 2016, and am still waiting for them. Good times. 
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 3:07:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ipsilateral_7] [#19]
Originally Posted By blcouch:
My only gripe about my current transfer is using the Silencer Shop kiosk.   On 10/7 I registered, finger printed, the works.  Bought the stamp, finalized everything in store.  It took an hour but I was amazed at the process.  10/8 I get an email saying "Thank you for your order".  I was sure everything was done at that point. On 11/4 I get an email saying my documents were ready for me to sign.  ?????  I was sure I took care of everything in store as this is a pretty big retail location for high end items including cans.  I log onto the site and sure enough, I have to 'docusign' my form.  Really? A month after I paid for the stamp and paperwork?  Late that month I got the 'check cashed' notification.  I had thought the kiosk would have been a faster process than me getting my own prints and mailing the forms in. Had I know I was going to lose a month I would have done it the normal way.  I knew the ATF wait was going to be a while judging by the mountains of boxes of forms SS was posting across the web. I didn't realize the kiosk was going to prolong the wait.  Maybe it's not as disjointed now as it was back then.  Maybe my experience was an anomaly.  It's almost like sending a money order for your dream guitar priority mail only to get it back a week later because the post office ignored the huge 'send to' address and returned it to the microscopic 'from' address.

That said I will use SS in the future because I'm already in their system and it will save me some driving.
View Quote
I'm in exact same boat.  Form 3 start 7/7 approved end of oct, did SS kiosk and took ~a month to get email from them for documents and then a few weeks for pending status.  So I'm sitting on a pending date of 12/21/16. I've got 2 form 1s I want to submit but not sure if I want the wait just yet.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 11:40:17 AM EDT
[#20]
I wish that the ATF would be more transparent in their process with the proscesses they are using right now.  I have seen a ton of individuals come back but not any Trusts.  Are they even through the pile o pre rue change submissions?  It is almost like they have one person working on post 41f submissions by individuals and the rest are going through the pile?  curious why they would take one person off for individual submissions.  I have 4 post trust Form ones that had the checks cashed on 9/1/16.  I have a form 4 that was Nov 1.  Its not my first stuff, so Im not going crazy, but just hope it gets cleared up soon.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#21]
This was on Reddit...F1 individual submitted 4/3 and already approved.

Link Posted: 9/5/2017 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By btm7687:

https://i.imgur.com/iVyRmdq.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 5:00:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m6z] [#23]
Almost 2 months since Silencer Shop shows the form 3 was approved and my can still hasn't shipped to my dealer.  WTF!
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#24]
That's such an atypical example however. Good to know, but this would be the first that far ahead, in fact the first beyond August 2016 that I am aware of - so people shouldn't take this as news theirs are due to drop anytime now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 5:06:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Nada-Nada:
That's such an atypical example however. Good to know, but this would be the first that far ahead, in fact the first beyond August 2016 that I am aware of - so people shouldn't take this as news theirs are due to drop anytime now.
View Quote
Yes it's worth stating that it is the exception and not the norm, however, there have been a ton of individual forms from October/November/December getting approved.  Individuals are moving way faster than trusts right now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By TheBadGuy2:
View Quote
I recall something about them having trusts reviewed by some sort of legal team. So I always figured that a trust would take longer than individual. You've got the same background checks, but on more than 1 person possibly + the trust review. It seems like they may have shuffled the trusts to the side to clear some forms. Which sucks, except that my two pending are both individuals, so...
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By m6z:
Almost 2 months since Silencer Shop shows the form 3 was approved and my can still hasn't shipped to my dealer.  WTF!
View Quote
I'd be making phone calls.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#28]
I've still got one out from July of last year.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#29]

Yes it's worth stating that it is the exception and not the norm, however, there have been a ton of individual forms from October/November/December getting approved.  Individuals are moving way faster than trusts right now.
View Quote
There's been a few from March and April, and as far as I know they have all been form 1's. The latest 4's I've seen were from Jan, but like you said they're still coming in from Sep, Oct, etc. Who knows what's going on over there.

And you're right about trusts. Those seem to coming back really slowly.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm definitely not complaining but just trying to give an update if others are in the same boat as me...

Just called NFA Branch again and talked to "Kathy."  My F1 Individual is still pending from 08/24/16.  I asked if it was pending for any specific reason as I'm not home to submit for a possible correction and told her I was deployed.  

She said no, it's pending because it hasn't been picked up yet by a reviewer.  She said they are currently working on August 2016 submissions, but did mention it was odd that it hasn't been assigned a reviewer yet and to call back every week.  

Congrats to those who have received their stamps...I just hope I get mine before I redeploy back home!  90 days left.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#31]
I believe I spoke to Kathy as well yesterday.  She also told me they were looking at Aug forms.  I told her the only reason i was calling is that 2 of my Dec submissions had been approved and my Nov submissions are still pending.  she very nicely told me that she was also confused about current approvals jumping all over the place--"and she works there".
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#32]

https://i.imgur.com/iVyRmdq.jpg
View Quote
That's the exact day I sent 2 Form 1 individuals out, I wasn't pissed before but now I'm furious!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By abud:
I believe I spoke to Kathy as well yesterday.  She also told me they were looking at Aug forms.  I told her the only reason i was calling is that 2 of my Dec submissions had been approved and my Nov submissions are still pending.  she very nicely told me that she was also confused about current approvals jumping all over the place--"and she works there".
View Quote
Government worker confused? Get the f**k outta here!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:59:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: stanprophet09] [#34]
Originally Posted By FullAutoHound:
Mod edit...OK, here's the thread. All the whining and moaning can run free. Leave all the other threads to the facts around approvals.

I want to fucking bitch about how I'm seeing guys from god damn November getting approvals and I've got one from September 28th I've yet to hear shit about. Cmon freaking ATF. This is such bullshit. I just got off the phone with them. Still pending.
View Quote

Feb 7 2017...

Approved. 09 06 2017
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By stanprophet09:

Feb 7 2017...

Approved 10 7 2017
View Quote
What?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#36]
The form dates coming back are all over the board... can't even get your hopes up. I saw the April return and i have a May 4th CC charge... but dang...I think a disgruntled employee just went Bat crap crazy and started throwing fist fulls of forms in the air on the way out thr door.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#37]
So this is just great...my Form 4 was approved and my local FFL received stamp today for a suppressor I ordered last November.  F4 was submitted mid-December and just approved.  My Form 1 from LAST August still hasn't been assigned a reviewer.  WTF.  

Good news is once I get home from Iraq in less than 90 days, I'll be able to finish my SBR AND have my suppressor :)
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#38]
I knew I should have done an individual form 4...seeing all these approvals for Oct/Nov/Dec and I'm still waiting on one from 10/8/16. I want my MG darn it!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:01:40 PM EDT
[#39]
What in the hell is going on with F1 Trust?

Has anyone called and got a firm answer on what the hold up is.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#40]
I think those with trusts are being punished for the convenience that a trust used to bring.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:09:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By grimhollow:
I think those with trusts are being punished for the convenience that a trust used to bring.
View Quote
We're all being punished for acquiring NFA items.

There is no other explanation for the wait times.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 9:11:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Had to edit my previous typo on the date. Put a 10 in for the current month.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By grimhollow:
View Quote
Yup, if NFA tracker is accurate, and I believe it is, a Form 1 trust hasn't been approved in going on 6 weeks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By joe_sun:

Yup, if NFA tracker is accurate, and I believe it is, a Form 1 trust hasn't been approved in going on 6 weeks.
View Quote
It's almost as if the BATFE didn't have a plan for handling trusts post 41F. <- Sarcasm, I'm sure they didn't have a plan. Maybe they thought nobody would buy anything after 41F so they didn't need to figure out what to do with them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RipGear:

It's almost as if the BATFE didn't have a plan for handling trusts post 41F. <- Sarcasm, I'm sure they didn't have a plan. Maybe they thought nobody would buy anything after 41F so they didn't need to figure out what to do with them.
View Quote
The crazy thing is that I filled out a Form 4 trust for a can in the middle of October 2016 and it came back August 8th! But my 1st week of September form 1 trust is still nowhere to be found.

I think they shuffled the forms.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
235 days.

I hate you

Day 251...
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#48]
I posted in the form 1 thread but figured I'd do it here too since you're on the topic.

Form 1 SBR - Trust

Submitted    7/30/16
Approved     8/24/17

Got it in the mail yesterday, a total of 405 days.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Where do we complain about the forms people submit with errors? If there were no errors, things sure would be a little smoother for everyone. 

Also, F the NFA 
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Not mine, posted on Facebook

Form 1 TRUST submitted 8/2/2016 Approved 8/24/2017 received 9/9/2017

That's the first F1 Trust I've seen in a while!
Page / 66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top