Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2016 3:15:20 AM EDT
Is there anyone who tried this one? It is similar type of Torrey Pines but fortunately the screen is much more bigger.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N4A4XVQ?th=1&tag=vglnk-c102-20
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting. I haven't seen this unit before. I would argue that for $500 more you can get a thermal with a 384 core that will be much mo-better than that 160x120 core.

It has an OLED display, that's a nice touch!

The BOA X has been designed to impress the best of marksmen and the most skeptical buyers with its looks and performance.
View Quote

Thats gonna be a hard sell here!
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I cannot understand these products. You need to focus your eyes on the display and lose sight of the target / larger picture of the situation. If it was a holo sight with thermal overlay (focused at a distance) it would be a totally different game, but as it is I cannot see any serious guy purchasing one.

And how can they call it a reflex sight, isn't the definition that the reticule / image is projected at a distance? See through with a semi-transparent mirror with optics to throw the image further would be what I call a reflex sight.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 11:24:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree with you, holo sight with thermal overlay will be a real game changer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top