Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2012 11:02:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 1:27:41 PM EDT
[#1]
He refinished a mid 80's 10/22 receiver for me that had seen some hard use. Mine turned out excellent as well.
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in AL also, who did you have engrave ( and who do you go to now).
Link Posted: 2/22/2012 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2012 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Many thanks for the kind words.  The check is in the mail.  

Woody
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice looking.

I just about fell out of my chair!

Went to the website and was reading on the prices and seen this under "other charges"

Ex-Wives, Children, Pets (1 color)

$ Varies

Link Posted: 5/8/2012 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I got back my parts from  Gulf Coast Shooting LLC.  They did a great job and I am very pleased with the results.

I got the upper, lower, barrel, and buffer tube done in Magpul FDE.  

Will do business with them again.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 10:50:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#8]
So the stock/grip/mag weren't coated, all still their original color? If so, what a great match!

No the stock, grip, mags, and rail were not coated.  They match really good.  Even out in the bright sunlight they look very, very close.

Heck... you may have just inspired my next project to send them.

Yeah i like it a lot.  I have a pistol that needs to be refinished, and I think I am going to get it done in the same color to match my AR now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 11:10:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Those look really, really nice.

Glad you found a satisfactory service provider. I don't have anything in the works now, but will definitely keep them in  mind if I ever do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top