Page / 102
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mk4dubbin:
Garand daddy on the Bren 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHnygnwFp38
View Quote

Good video. I’ve wanted some sort of unique piston rifle for a while, I think I’ve narrowed it down to the XCR or Bren 2 (the B&T is too expensive). The HBI handguard looks way better than the OEM handguard. If I were to get a Bren 2, I’d have a tough time deciding between 11 inch or 14 inch barrel.

Out of curiosity, do any Bren 2 owners here have experience with the XCR as well? The XCR is a bit more expensive, but after the aftermarket stuff I would put on the Bren 2, it would probably be a wash.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:10:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm really shining up to this one. Just need it in 300BO and I'm all in. Any news on other cal options?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:

Out of curiosity, do any Bren 2 owners here have experience with the XCR as well? The XCR is a bit more expensive, but after the aftermarket stuff I would put on the Bren 2, it would probably be a wash.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mk4dubbin:
Garand daddy on the Bren 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHnygnwFp38

I have both. The XCR is a far better gun. No mods required.

With that said, the Bren is still a pretty good gun for the money.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Will an aimpoint micro T-2 with 39mm spacer and standard mount co-witness with the BUIS?
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Johnny_Longslide:

View Quote

I appreciate the response, that probably pretty well settles it. I’d be changing a couple things about the Bren which would basically put it at the XCR price point. I’ll probably stick with my previous plan and get an XCR.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 12:37:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ConanTheCimmerian] [#6]

View Quote

Out of curiosity, what makes you consider it a far better gun? Is it the accuracy, recoil impulse, reliability, overall ergonomics, etc?

I appreciate the feedback, as these two rifles have been high on my list. For the XCR, I’m tempted to go with the 12” mid length, for the CZ Bren 2 it’s a tough choice between 11” or 14”.

@Johnny_Longslide
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 12:01:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MagnusActual] [#7]

Out of curiosity, what makes you consider it a far better gun? Is it the accuracy, recoil impulse, reliability, overall ergonomics, etc?

I appreciate the feedback, as these two rifles have been high on my list. For the XCR, I'm tempted to go with the 12" mid length, for the CZ Bren 2 it's a tough choice between 11" or 14".

@Johnny_Longslide
View Quote
@AZgunner

Pros:
  • Made in the USA
  • The XCR has slightly better build quality
  • Excellent ambi controls
  • All aluminum upper/lower
  • Metal stock with metal folding mech
  • Nice factory trigger
  • Smooth long stroke piston action (Better than AK like) Low mass
  • Multiple (8 total) gas settings on the valve
  • Easy barrel swaps
  • Multi caliber and lengths available
  • Accurate-ish 1.5-2 MOA (Ammo dependent)
  • Excellent side charger
  • All metal controls
Cons:
  • XCR is a bit heavier
  • Long vs short stroke piston
  • Proprietary parts
  • XCR stock can be finicky/narrow for some
  • XCR - Can take a while to get a barrel / parts - Although since they moved the barrels to in-house, some are getting them within a month instead of 4-6
  • XCR - Some have issues with customer service - I have not had this problem at all
Similarities:
  • Both look cool
  • Ambi controls
  • 45 degree safeties
  • General Ergos
  • Smooth action
  • Shootability - It's a word!
  • Proprietary parts
  • Similar accuracy
Differences:
  • Most of the above
  • XCR can use AR style grips
  • Bren is getting a lot of action in Ukraine - Battle tested? We'll see... - Unfortunately no info one way or the other on operation / function in combat
  • The stock - I like the Bren stock better
  • Bren uses a lot of polymer parts - Not so bad I guess
  • You may need more aftermarket parts for the Bren - But I have mine basically stock and like it very much
  • Barrels / Parts availability for the Bren - Limited parts and no barrel change kits atm
  • Bren side charger is good, too high, but usable
  • Bren has 5.56mm CHF CL Barrels - XCR are nitride .223 Wylde (They call them 5.56mm on their site)
  • Rail space - Not much on the Bren - You'd have to change out the handguard if you want LAMs and stuff... The only option is HBI. Not bad but I'd prefer more options

Now again, the Bren is good too. I really like it. It shoots good, looks good, light, semi accurate etc

The gun you get is really going to be dependent on what you want, what you're looking for out of it and how much you want to spend... Diminishing returns and all...

IF I had to grab one, either would work for me. Honestly you cant go wrong with either.

GET BOTH !!!

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#8]
@AZgunner

Pros:
  • Made in the USA
  • The XCR has slightly better build quality
  • Excellent ambi controls
  • All aluminum upper/lower
  • Metal stock with metal folding mech
  • Nice factory trigger
  • Smooth long stroke piston action (Better than AK like) Low mass
  • Multiple (8 total) gas settings on the valve
  • Easy barrel swaps
  • Multi caliber and lengths available
  • Accurate-ish 1.5-2 MOA (Ammo dependent)
  • Excellent side charger
  • All metal controls
Cons:
  • XCR is a bit heavier
  • Long vs short stroke piston
  • Proprietary parts
  • XCR stock can be finicky/narrow for some
  • XCR - Can take a while to get a barrel / parts - Although since they moved the barrels to in-house, some are getting them within a month instead of 4-6
  • XCR - Some have issues with customer service - I have not had this problem at all
Similarities:
  • Both look cool
  • Ambi controls
  • 45 degree safeties
  • General Ergos
  • Smooth action
  • Shootability - It's a word!
  • Proprietary parts
  • Similar accuracy
Differences:
  • Most of the above
  • Bren is getting a lot of action in Ukraine - Battle tested? We'll see... - Unfortunately no info one way or the other on operation / function in combat
  • The stock - I like the Bren stock better
  • Bren uses a lot of polymer parts - Not so bad I guess
  • You may need more aftermarket parts for the Bren - But I have mine basically stock and like it very much
  • Barrels / Parts availability for the Bren - Limited parts and no barrel change kits atm
  • Bren side charger is good, too high, but usable
  • Bren has 5.56mm CHF CL Barrels - XCR are nitride .223 Wylde (They call them 5.56mm on their site)
  • Rail space - Not much on the Bren - You'd have to change out the handguard if you want LAMs and stuff... The only option is HBI. Not bad but I'd prefer more options
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/137230/PXL_20230704_161737689_3-2873420.jpg

Now again, the Bren is good too. I really like it. It shoots good, looks good, light, semi accurate etc

The gun you get is really going to be dependent on what you want, what you're looking for out of it and how much you want to spend... Diminishing returns and all...

IF I had to grab one, either would work for me. Honestly you cant go wrong with either.

GET BOTH !!!

View Quote

I really appreciate the write up! Thanks! Man, it is going to be a tough decision.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ybrik:
Will an aimpoint micro T-2 with 39mm spacer and standard mount co-witness with the BUIS?
View Quote

@ybrik

If I recall, the Bren 2 BUIS are the same as an AR in height. (1.42")

You'd get a lower 1/3 with a 39mm T2 height.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:00:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone tried the Neoteric Designs PDW style Stock for the Bren 2 yet?  Not much out there as far as reviews but they are available for sale and July4th10 gets 10% off all their stuff today.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a Bren 2 Carbine and XCR heavy 16”.

Most differences have already been covered above.

My biggest complaint is the XCR being noticeably heavier than the Bren for a similar barrel length and profile. That polymer lower has significant impact on weight on the Bren.

The XCR is overgassed on any setting over 3 on my example.  2 will occasionally not lock back on the last round, 3 is the sweet spot. I have not run it suppressed yet, but expect 2 to be adequate.

The XCR stock is thin for me, but strong enough to butt stroke a tiger. The Bren stock wobble kit works and it is a comfortable stock to use.

Recoil impulse is similar for both, although the XCR can get sharp for a 5.56 rifle if you open the gas to higher settings. Keep it low and it is a little bit lighter than the Bren, probably due to the weight. I don’t notice a lot of difference between the two settings on the Bren, but only compared the two settings sparingly.

The Bren HATES Winchester white box M193. 4-5 inch groups. That ammo will shoot 2-3 in the XCR and an LMT MRP. They each like their own match ammo and can approach 1 inch with their particular favorite. I forget what they like, don’t have it on me. They both liked Prvi 69 gr well enough at 1.25-1.75 inches, but shot their best groupings with different ammo.

The ambi charge handle on the Bren is nice if you want to sling the rifle on your back, and run it on the right side like an AK. That’s not an option on the XCR, and the charging knob isn’t as comfortable poking in your back. Otherwise the ergonomics are comparable, and very good.

The HB trigger on the Bren is a must and makes a good trigger.  No upgrade option for the XCR, but it’s good as well. Neither are Geissele quality, but nice enough, crisp carrot break.

Build quality is excellent for both, but the XCR gets the nod.

I like them both.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Good timing on the XCR comparisons. I was about to pull the trigger on a Bren 2, but I already have a latest gen XCR-L and I think I'll just stick with that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:37:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: IowaShooter2021] [#13]
My two cents.  I have both.  The XCR is a good niche rifle from a niche American company that was innovative back when it came out.  My Bren2 MS feels lighter and better balanced.   Bren parts are available from a variety of sources, on and off-shore, with a surprising level of after market support (e.g. HBI).  Accuracy for both of my rifles is approximately the same (2-3 MoA)  Both are reliable. In fact, I've never had a malfunction from either.  CZ is a much older, much larger multi-national company with .mil contracts in Europe and a larger US presence following the Colt acquisition.  The XCR downside is tiny Robinsion Arms.  RA has improved over the years; however RA CS went from marginal to average, at best. I'm comparing their CS to my long term interactions with the majors - Colt, HK, Beretta, FN - Browning, IWI, Smith, etc. Extended order cycle times, slow inquiry responsiveness, and an aura of ambivalence characterize my RA interactions over a long time period.  (I won't bring up the RA 96 abandonment).  If you want a very good, interesting, albeit niche rifle from a company with questionable long term product support and business longevity, the XCR is the way to go.  If you want a rifle that's modernized across the board from a company with unquestioned longevity, the Bren2 MS would be my choice.  However, would I grab either when running out the door?  (not sure why I'm running) No. I would grab my GWOT era Colt 6920 or my DI LMT Mk 18 clone, or even one of my PWS long stroke ARs or my short stroke LWRC.   That said, I haven't sold my XCR, and I never will.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:44:37 PM EDT
[#14]
The only malf I had in the XCR was within the first 100 rounds with the gas at 2. FTF IIRC.  Hasn't happened since.  None for the Bren, ever.  Probably have 500 rounds through each of them, and they both run like a sewing machine.

XCR tosses brass like an AK, in a low earth orbit, especially at higher gas settings.   Bren 2 piles it like a well tuned AR, no deflector dents.  Both are piston clean brass, not sure how dirty when suppressed.

Side note:  My rifle shuts off gas at setting 1, not zero, so 2 is the lowest functional gas setting.  I think the dial is off by one notch?? Not sure, but don't care. It runs and the actual number isn't important to me, so long as it's repeatable and readable.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AEnemaBay:
Good timing on the XCR comparisons. I was about to pull the trigger on a Bren 2, but I already have a latest gen XCR-L and I think I'll just stick with that.
View Quote

Get the Bren.  You will then have 2 SCAR killers.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Good video. I’ve wanted some sort of unique piston rifle for a while, I think I’ve narrowed it down to the XCR or Bren 2 (the B&T is too expensive). The HBI handguard looks way better than the OEM handguard. If I were to get a Bren 2, I’d have a tough time deciding between 11 inch or 14 inch barrel.

View Quote

I have both x39 and 5.56 Bren 2’s, as well as an XCR-L. Contra Johnny’s opinion, I wouldn’t say the XCR is hands down the better gun. I like both rifles for different reasons.

XCR:
-Takedown and upper/lower interface familiar for an AR user
-uses AR grips
-very few upgrades necessary, if any
-monolithic upper receiver
-extremely reliable/robust
-parts availability (though it may take some time)

Bren 2:
-significantly lighter than the XCR
-more developed aftermarket
-extremely reliable, if perhaps less robust feeling due to poly lower (I did swap back to the poly lower after trying the HAGA aluminum lower — I trust the poly tbh)
-greater modularity than the XCR due to handguard system
-combat proven, adopted by national mils, LEO, etc

The 5.56 Bren is my go to rifle. Zero reliability issues with it over 5,000 rounds or so. Relatively light, even with all the crap I’ve thrown on it. Excellent trigger, and while I prefer the XCR’s gas system, the gas plug I’ve got in it now is perfectly adapted for what I shoot.

Both rifles are excellent weapons and you really can’t go wrong with either, but the Bren gets my nod as a GPR type gun because it’s noticeably lighter.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 7:16:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MagnusActual] [#17]
So, I just weighed my XCR and my Bren 2Ms - Both are 11" barrels and setup identical, with empty metal mag, just like my picture above

Both came to 8.26lbs. - ** EDIT - XCR came to 8.62lbs

I also weighed my Spear LT for sh!ts and giggles: 11.5" barrel, empty metal mag, same optic and light setup -- 8.26lbs

Of course the weights will vary depending on your configuration.

Perceived weight...

The XCR "feels" heavier, kinda like the Sig Virtus - Due to the monolithic upper / Metal stock perhaps

The Bren "feels" lighter, at least on mine, due to the shorter handguard and thinner barrel

The Spear LT - Thinner receiver and lighter handguard

But they all balance quite nicely to me. So a win for ergos on all

Link Posted: 7/6/2023 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#18]
So, I just weighed my XCR and my Bren 2Ms - Both are 11" barrels and setup identical, with empty metal mag, just like my picture above

Both came to 8.2lbs.

I also weighed my Spear LT for sh!ts and giggles: 11.5" barrel, empty metal mag, same optic and light setup -- 8.2lbs

Of course the weights will vary depending on your configuration.

Perceived weight...

The XCR "feels" heavier, kinda like the Sig Virtus - Due to the monolithic upper / Metal stock perhaps

The Bren "feels" lighter, at least on mine, due to the shorter handguard and thinner barrel

The Spear LT - Thinner receiver and lighter handguard

But they all balance quite nicely to me. So a win for ergos on all

View Quote

What kind of scale did you use, by chance? I’m really surprised to hear that all three weigh the exact same.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#19]
The Bren 2 MS is not combat proven.

The Bren 2 is.  We also have no data regarding broken rifles, parts etc.  I wish people would stop harping on this as though its a selling point.  The original M16 was "combat proven" and it was a hunk of junk that required iterative changes until we "got it right".
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By grinning:

What kind of scale did you use, by chance? I'm really surprised to hear that all three weigh the exact same.
View Quote

Fancy bathroom type scale - 1.6 oz accuracy

Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:06:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Magsz18:
The Bren 2 is.  
View All Quotes
The Bren 2 is.  

To be fair the same could be said for 90% of the guns on the civilian market.. ARX, Galil ACE, etc

We also have no data regarding broken rifles, parts etc.  I wish people would stop harping on this as though its a selling point.  The original M16 was "combat proven" and it was a hunk of junk that required iterative changes until we "got it right".

BTW As soon as we’ll notice small changes on the Bren2MS we’ll know what have been improved based on the current combat experience.

In 2023 with all social media available we should find out things quicker than in the 60’s.
If nothing catastrophic about the Bren have been published yet I guess it’s a good sign.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 3:07:02 AM EDT
[#22]

Fancy bathroom type scale - 1.6 oz accuracy

View Quote

High end scales will usually give margin of error range for a given weight range (eg <.5lb from 0-100lb). Bathroom scale probably not the best tool for measuring weights under 20lbs (or even under 50lbs honestly). You could absolutely be right, but maybe I’ll try to get my hands on a post scale for a second reading. My XCR-L is a standard length receiver, and my 5.56 Bren is a 14” for the record. I’ve been curious about the XCR’s weight in particular as getting numbers from the internet on that platform is difficult.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:37:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MagnusActual] [#23]
Originally Posted By grinning:

High end scales will usually give margin of error range for a given weight range (eg <.5lb from 0-100lb). Bathroom scale probably not the best tool for measuring weights under 20lbs (or even under 50lbs honestly). You could absolutely be right, but maybe I'll try to get my hands on a post scale for a second reading. My XCR-L is a standard length receiver, and my 5.56 Bren is a 14" for the record. I've been curious about the XCR's weight in particular as getting numbers from the internet on that platform is difficult.
View Quote

Went back and reweighed: Accutek Postal Scale

Bren 2ms = 8-4.2oz (8.263lbs)
Sig Spear LT = 8-4.5oz (8.281lbs)
XCR = 8-11.6oz (8.725lbs)

In my haste, I might've wrote it wrong originally.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:24:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By stevelish:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AEnemaBay:

Lol.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#25]
I appreciate all the opinions and comparison. It’s a tough call for me, I like the look of both rifles and they both get a lot of good feedback from those who own them.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#26]
so is this thing actually discontinued for the USA market or not?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 11:32:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JK-919:
so is this thing actually discontinued for the USA market or not?
View Quote

It is not. Most of them are just going to the ukraine right now. But In Garand Thumb’s videos comment section CZ says more are coming.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 12:21:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I want one of these so bad. Hard to find here in Calistan.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 8:41:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WhyNotDev8] [#29]
Edit: already addressed
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Park-Hit-Run:
Anyone tried the Neoteric Designs PDW style Stock for the Bren 2 yet?  Not much out there as far as reviews but they are available for sale and July4th10 gets 10% off all their stuff today.
View Quote

Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 2:15:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sean11] [#31]

Anyone?
View Quote

There is one review on the product page right now, and Dan Haga Haga just posted a photo of it with his lower.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Finally decided to pull the trigger on a Bren 2. Does the HB Industries 10.8 handguard  work on the 11.14" version of the rifle?
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Blackwind:
Finally decided to pull the trigger on a Bren 2. Does the HB Industries 10.8 handguard  work on the 11.14" version of the rifle?
View Quote

Yes.

Link Posted: 7/9/2023 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#34]

Anyone?
View Quote

There is one review on the product page right now, and Dan Haga Haga just posted a photo of it with his lower.
https://www.secure.instagram.com/p/Cucr901xDRa/?hl=en

Link Posted: 7/17/2023 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Looking at a Bren 2 in my commie state.  Does it take metal AR15 mags?  I believe the answer is yes and CZ shows the metal Mag, just confirming
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 10:23:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By HKG3S:
Looking at a Bren 2 in my commie state.  Does it take metal AR15 mags?  I believe the answer is yes and CZ shows the metal Mag, just confirming
View Quote

Yep it'll take metal STANAG mags no problem.  The couple I had shipped with D&H mags.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Thank you Sir
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 7:35:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Been awhile since I’ve poked in here - did CZ ever fix the issues with the x39’s being suppressed? A 9” 7.62 gun tickles my pickle.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 3:25:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DT120] [#39]
I was playing dress up today just playing around and did a "what if?" I was thinking Automatic Rifleman role. Kind of a RPK. Pics are with 40 and 60 round mags. I am not keeping it in this configuration.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/31/2023 10:46:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Irk] [#40]
Originally Posted By Super_Trouper:
Been awhile since I’ve poked in here - did CZ ever fix the issues with the x39’s being suppressed? A 9” 7.62 gun tickles my pickle.
View Quote

I have a 9" x39, and it runs really well. The only times I've had issues was mag dumping soft and hollow points which resulted in a few FTE's. Everything else runs fine.

I am using HBI's gas regulator and a Sandman-S though. I haven't even bothered going back to CZ's since they seemed to have fixed it.

Link Posted: 8/6/2023 5:18:14 AM EDT
[#41]

Perceived weight...

View Quote

After running a carbine class in the Florida heat recently (that kicked my ass), this ‘perceived weight’ parameter went to the top of my list in evaluating guns (assuming reasonable accuracy and reliability). On that front, it’s the legacy MCX at the top of the heap and the Bren far ahead of my XCR.
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Added the 8” Bren 2 in 5.56 this week.

Link Posted: 8/12/2023 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Couple of quick questions.  I’m looking at 7.62x39 Bren mags and notice two variants available.  

Is there a significant difference between the black with window and the clear version of Bren magazine?  

Where is the cheapest place to buy them?  I found some for ~25/magazine + shipping.

Thank you
Link Posted: 8/13/2023 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By rdb2403:
Couple of quick questions.  I’m looking at 7.62x39 Bren mags and notice two variants available.  

Is there a significant difference between the black with window and the clear version of Bren magazine?  

Where is the cheapest place to buy them?  I found some for ~25/magazine + shipping.

Thank you
View Quote

Based on their cz scorpion mags and the feed lip separation on their clear ones I’ve stuck with the black windowed version and haven’t had any problems. I think they are the safer bet
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Wow, the 16” rifles have really dried up. I can only find a few used ones and the asking price is $2500-2900. And in this economy where the gun market is REALLY slowing down.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By SlimBlundt:
Wow, the 16” rifles have really dried up. I can only find a few used ones and the asking price is $2500-2900. And in this economy where the gun market is REALLY slowing down.
View Quote

The live footage of Ukrainians using them in combat increased their desirability for some strange reason.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 6:59:41 PM EDT
[#47]

The live footage of Ukrainians using them in combat increased their desirability for some strange reason.
View Quote

Maintenance video

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 10:08:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By rdb2403:

Thank you
View Quote

I broke every clear mag I had back when I had my 7.62X39 Brens.

The black mags seemed to hold up fairly well.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:00:03 AM EDT
[#49]

I broke every clear mag I had back when I had my 7.62X39 Brens.

The black mags seemed to hold up fairly well.
View Quote

@G3k
@magsz18

Thank you for sharing your experiences.  I’ll stick with the black w/windowed mags..
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:31:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vlarg] [#50]
Page / 102
CZ Bren 2 (Page 100 of 102)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top