Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Greyswandir:
Does this work if you're buying something on backorder? Want to get the 762 huxx flow.

EDIT: nvrmind. I kant red gud. No backorders per their promo page.
View Quote

… and, also the Hux Flow isn’t…. ummm…. eligible on the SiCo BOGO.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By drkg:

… and, also the Hux Flow isn’t…. ummm…. eligible on the SiCo BOGO.
View Quote

Yeah that too. For some reason I thought this was a silencershop promo . Got the email today from them about this BOGO.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/28/2023 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I was going to buy a Velos anyway so it worked out for me.

The fewer people that do it, the shorter my wait time will be for my free Omega. I dont really need the Omega as I have a handful of 30 cal cans but won't turn down a free one for buying a can I was interested in already.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 8:58:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Forgive my ignorance here but what else is needed with the omega core to shoot on 308/556? Just a mount/brake and perhaps an end cap if you want to make it more dedicated for a 556?
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Joe Bob's Outfitters has a coupon code to get the Omega300 for $700 if someone was looking to get one and do the BOGO deal.

Link Posted: 6/29/2023 3:38:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Broke down and bought the 36M. So I guess we'll see how long it takes to get the free Omega 300. Not to mention waiting for the Form 4 to be approved.

Originally Posted By JesseCJC:
Forgive my ignorance here but what else is needed with the omega core to shoot on 308/556? Just a mount/brake and perhaps an end cap if you want to make it more dedicated for a 556?
View Quote

The offer says it's just the base Omega 300 with the anchor brake. So you'll need to buy the Bravo Mount to screw on the suppressor and an ASR muzzle device for the rifle. Unless you get a Bravo Mount for direct thread.
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Toker_:

The offer says it's just the base Omega 300 with the anchor brake. So you'll need to buy the Bravo Mount to screw on the suppressor and an ASR muzzle device for the rifle. Unless you get a Bravo Mount for direct thread.
View Quote

Nothing wrong with the ASR but it can be whatever system you want
Link Posted: 6/29/2023 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:

Buy two get one free!

If my wife can use it as an excuse for a good deal, so can I!
View Quote
"I saved us 800 dollar today, babe!"
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Broke down and bought the 36M. So I guess we'll see how long it takes to get the free Omega 300. Not to mention waiting for the Form 4 to be approved.

View Quote
I got a 46M today and registered for the free 300. For those familiar do you just wait for them to ship the second can to dealer and complete the NFA tax then? Or are they done on the same check ? I know this may be a stupid question
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Filed the EForm4 for my Velos today and submitted my BOGO 👍
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:46:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chevrofreak] [#12]
Originally Posted By lafmedic1:
I got a 46M today and registered for the free 300. For those familiar do you just wait for them to ship the second can to dealer and complete the NFA tax then? Or are they done on the same check ? I know this may be a stupid question
View Quote

The dealer will contact you when the BOGO can comes in and then your dealer files the Form4 and you make payment to the ATF.  It is the same as any can you would special order.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I was at my LGS today to drop off the check and submit my form 4 for a Mustang (.22 can), my first can, and casually mentioned I was still thinking about a Hybrid46 that we discussed a few weeks ago when I bought the Mustang. She said “oh SilencerCo is running a BOGO” and I told her I REALLY didn’t need to know that.

Long story short, Hybrid46 ordered, and will be getting a Omega300…. motherfuckers lol
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I purchased an omega 36m with two flash hiders and got the 300 for free. Think total including stamp was a little less than $1450

Many guys mentioned it takes forever, but with cans I pay the bill and forget about them. So the wait, while indeed sucks, doesn't bother me.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By chevrofreak:

The dealer will contact you when the BOGO can comes in and then your dealer files the Form4 and you make payment to the ATF.  It is the same as any can you would special order.
View Quote
Ok Thanks. I guess since I filled out a dealer review on the purchase during the bogo form they know where to send the second can?I also saw they wanted a form 4 but I have to wait two weeks to do the online threeway between the ATF , dealer and silencershop. No idea how to attach that but I do have a confirmation number . Im guessing it will get kicked back later and I can attach then?
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 11:26:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: intercooler] [#16]
i ordered a 36m and a few mount pieces, i have to go to the store and get prints done ( i have an eft file can i up load them to the silencer store  set up)?  
i am not really sure how the rebate works, i have a efile login already from a few e1's i did . it says that they have to be purchased by 7/10   i am hoping to get the free omega
when would silencer shop give me the serial for the bogo?  ( the form on silencerco requires it)
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By intercooler:
i ordered a 36m and a few mount pieces, i have to go to the store and get prints done ( i have an eft file can i up load them to the silencer store  set up)?  
i am not really sure how the rebate works, i have a efile login already from a few e1's i did . it says that they have to be purchased by 7/10   i am hoping to get the free omega
when would silencer shop give me the serial for the bogo?  ( the form on silencerco requires it)
View Quote
thats the serial from the 36m . I think whatever you buy has to be in stock
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 9:42:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Toker_] [#18]
First time I've used Silencershop and I'm a little confused. Ordered the 36M last week at my local dealer. Last night, Silencershop sent me an email titled "Document requiring signature(s) for ATF submission". When I opened it up, it looks like the Form 4 with all the information and also the serial number filled out. Looks like it's ready to digitally sign it. Isn't that normally something I would do after the dealer calls me that they've received it?
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#19]
will I be disappointed with a Velos LBP on a 10.3" AR if I currently have a TBAC DOMINUS SR?
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By intercooler:

it was in stock when i ordered it and now its showing back order??? i guess i dont understand how this works.....i dont want to assume anything but i guess i have to call silencer shop tomorrow

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:57:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By grayman89:
will I be disappointed with a Velos LBP on a 10.3" AR if I currently have a TBAC DOMINUS SR?
View Quote

Maybe. Arf Velos thread
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:44:13 PM EDT
[#22]
First time I've used Silencershop and I'm a little confused. Ordered the 36M last week at my local dealer. Last night, Silencershop sent me an email titled "Document requiring signature(s) for ATF submission". When I opened it up, it looks like the Form 4 with all the information and also the serial number filled out. Looks like it's ready to digitally sign it. Isn't that normally something I would do after the dealer calls me that they've received it?
View Quote

That’s the docusign SS sends out to be signed by you and any RPs listed on the Form 4. From there it goes back to your dealer to prepare your submission and when that is done it’s time to certify.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:19:38 AM EDT
[#23]
This morning at 07:53 I received an email finally approving my Warlock from the last bogo.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#24]
They extended the BOGO... The new deadline for purchase is JULY 24, 2023.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#25]
My two Omega 300’s came with both ASR mount and Direct thread mount. Is that not the case any more? I have two direct thread mounts sitting in the box that I could slap on a bare bones Omega. Sucks I’m not in the market for another silencer right now. I was curious about the 36M but I can’t swing it right now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By RifleDisciple:
My two Omega 300’s came with both ASR mount and Direct thread mount. Is that not the case any more? I have two direct thread mounts sitting in the box that I could slap on a bare bones Omega. Sucks I’m not in the market for another silencer right now. I was curious about the 36M but I can’t swing it right now.
View Quote

If you buy one yes they come with the mount.   The ones they are giving for free as part of the BOGO are base 300s as in only the silencer and the front brake, no mounts.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By @Joshua_CapitolArmory:

You would be in the minority on this one.  The Omega 300 is one of the best rifle cans ever made, and the most influential rifle suppressor in the last decade.

It's a very, very solid and relevant rifle can.
View Quote

Hey Josh how does the transfer on the free can work? Can we have that go through you as well or do we need to find a local dealer to handle the transfer?
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#28]
My 36M came in today, so just sent off the Form 4. Now I need to submit all the paperwork for the free Omega 300.

Will the only notification I get when the free can arrives be from the dealer?
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 7:17:59 PM EDT
[#29]
I tried reaching out to sico on IG, but haven’t gotten a response yet. Anyone know if the SPEQ program qualifies for the BOGO?

Not a big deal if it doesn’t.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#30]
I purchased an Omega 36M on 7/2.  

Serial assigned 7/12.

Kiosk complete 7/13.

On 7/23, I asked my FFL what's up? He said he's waiting on the Form 3.

7/24 I emailed SS and inquired; their reply was that Form 3's are currently taking 2+ weeks.

So, I'll stack some additional wait time on the near-eternal wait. And stack it even deeper once I submit my rebate paperwork.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#31]
That's my concern right now too, waiting on the form 3 transfer to be completed so that the form 4 can be submitted in time to meet SiCos registration deadline.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#32]
I was told by SiCO late August was the deadline for the F4.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 2:49:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Toker_] [#33]
https://silencerco.com/bogo-promo/

This Promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents age 21 or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of SilencerCo and any of its distributors or dealers involved with this promotion are not eligible to participate. This offer cannot be combined with any other SilencerCo special program orders.

Product must be purchased through a retailer and a receipt or proof of purchase date stamped between June 5th, 2023 and July 24th, 2023 is required. A copy of your date stamped receipt and a copy of your Form 4 is required at registration.

No purchase quantity limit, however, you may only submit 5 serialized items per registration. Purchases must be registered by August 31st, 2023 to qualify. SilencerCo is not responsible for late submissions. Products cannot be returned or exchanged for other products of similar value or for monetary exchange. Offer is valid in states that permit silencer ownership.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:28:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy] [#34]
I have 2 O300s coming and my intent is to sell them. I kinda wish I could change one of them to a Warlock, because I actually would keep the Warlock. I have one already and it’s a great can. So are the O300s, but I already have 2 of those - don’t need anymore. Hoping my SOT will be down to “buy at a discount”, saving me $400 in stamps.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:58:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By USMCsilver:
I purchased an Omega 36M on 7/2.  

Serial assigned 7/12.

Kiosk complete 7/13.

On 7/23, I asked my FFL what's up? He said he's waiting on the Form 3.

7/24 I emailed SS and inquired; their reply was that Form 3's are currently taking 2+ weeks.

So, I'll stack some additional wait time on the near-eternal wait. And stack it even deeper once I submit my rebate paperwork.
View Quote

Why couldn’t you submit the form 4 copy you docusigned (sent to u from Silencershop) ‘now’ to Silencerco in order to meet the Aug 24th deadline?
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 12:32:29 PM EDT
[#36]
My BOGO Omega arrived at my dealer today.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Docusigned for my free can yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By @Dash_ISpy:
My BOGO Omega arrived at my dealer today.
View Quote

Originally Posted By @arndog123:
Docusigned for my free can yesterday.
View Quote

When did you guys purchase your qualifying cans?
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 2:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brahmzy] [#39]
How are people already getting their BOGO cans?

Are they getting their "Buy One" cans or their "Get One" cans?
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By slayer1:

When did you guys purchase your qualifying cans?
View Quote

Purchased cans June 8th.

Registered for BOGO June 14th.

Can arrived August 3rd.

Form 4 done August 3rd.

All pending now.

My most recent approval was a can i bought in December and picked up a week ago.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Brahmzy:
How are people already getting their BOGO cans?

Are they getting their "Buy One" cans or their "Get One" cans?
View Quote

Nothing is approved by the ATF yet. My “free” can arrived from silencerco to my dealer so i can file my form 4.

The ATF wait always sucks but SiCo has always gotten me my BOGO cans fast. I also buy early (and often ) so i don’t get stuck in a backlog of procrastinators.
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#42]
How long did it take to go from review pending to approved.  I submitted one on 7/26.  I figure they have gotten more than a few.

Daniel
Link Posted: 8/10/2023 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Bought a 36m and am waiting on the form 3. I registered, but concerned I won’t have the form 4 back before the end of august.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:06:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 98hd] [#44]
My BOGO can showed up at my dealer today (submitted 6/6), so now I can start the transfer.  Very surprised it got in so quick.  I got in on their first BOGO offering and I recall it was well over a year for it to show at the dealer to start the paperwork.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Purchased can on 6/28
Submitted Form 4 on 7/19
Submitted BOGO on 7/19
Still in "Pending Review" status
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Update: Just changed to "In Process" on 8/28.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Update: Just changed to "In Process" on 8/28.
View Quote

Same. Today it changed. The must review in batches.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 12:34:02 AM EDT
[#48]
One in process. One already at dealer and form 4 submitted.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Skullsoldier:
Bought a 36m and am waiting on the form 3. I registered, but concerned I won’t have the form 4 back before the end of august.
View Quote

Got both my Form 4s in this week. I was a bit concerned that I was not going to get them in, but Primary Arms and Silencershop were great to deal with. I was in constant contact with Silencerco and letting them know that one of the cans was backordered and may not make it, but it did and all is well. I recall the previous BOGO program but don't recall the Form 4 as a prerequisite. My understanding is that people would buy cans, register for a free item, and return the purchased cans, hence the Form 4 requirement.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:06:21 PM EDT
[#50]
I just checked and found mine to be in processing.  Does anyone know how many days to go to the next step?

Daniel
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top