Link Posted: 11/11/2023 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]
i am 1384xx
shows in process for the free omega 300
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 11:52:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 10milg29:

I'm 1366xx...which hundreds were you in on the second one?
View Quote

1363xx
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 1:32:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DashDot:

1363xx
View Quote

Great, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#4]
134xx... Still In Process.  :(
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Mikado_Wu:
134xx... Still In Process.  :(
View Quote

134? I'd call them!
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 11:04:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikado_Wu] [#6]
I tried the chat, last month, they said, be patient check every month.  Should one be afraid of pissing someone off?

Side Note, both of my purchased Suppressors, where cleared and picked up 3 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 1:37:28 AM EDT
[#7]

134? I'd call them!
View Quote

They have a recall going on with the omegas. Mine that’s pending falls in the range. I’d imagine they aren’t producing any right now to make sure they get the recall sorted out properly.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 1:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Great..... :) so now my Hybrid is on the recall list.  There goes one Thanksgiving Break activity.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 6:30:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Great..... :) so now my Hybrid is on the recall list.  There goes one Thanksgiving Break activity.
View Quote

Be thankful you were Silencerco'd...and not Dead Air'd!
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AGR1279:
I just checked and found mine to be in processing.  Does anyone know how many days to go to the next step?

Daniel
View Quote
Mine has been "processing" for about 2 months now.

I'm guessing their recall about the bad welds is also going to cause further delays.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Anybody get one yet?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 7:56:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DashDot] [#13]
Anybody get one yet?
View Quote

I have one (omega 300) that’s waiting on the ATF. It got to my dealer super fast.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Any updates on where they're at in the process? I'm at 140XXX and still showing "In Process". I know it takes a long time for them to fill orders, just wanted to get the slightest idea on where they're at in the process. Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#15]
1366xx and still pending. This welding fvckup seems to have halted forward progress.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Dang! Bad timing on the recall, haha!! At least they're taking care of the issue and hopefully we'll be getting some nice units when they finally arrive!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#17]
1389xx and still "In Process".
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#18]
1357xx, still in process. Titanium Sparrow shipped a couple weeks ago, though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#19]
I picked up my Velos last week and my freebie Omega 300 hasn't shipped yet.  I didn't expect that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Guess no Christmas present...WTF Silencerco?
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm not impressed by SilencerCo's inability to supply the BOGO cans.  I could see 60 days, but this is ridiculous.  Based on what others are showing, my confirmation number is a long way out, and it has already been over 5 months.  I bought a Griffin Explorr 30 over the holidays, but would have bought a SCYTHE if not for their inability to provide these cans.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:17:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10milg29] [#22]
Yeah, this is pissing me off. I've seen ZERO progress. Make the "Base" Omega the "Full" as compensation!
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By jwlaxton:
I'm not impressed by SilencerCo's inability to supply the BOGO cans.  I could see 60 days, but this is ridiculous.  Based on what others are showing, my confirmation number is a long way out, and it has already been over 5 months.  I bought a Griffin Explorr 30 over the holidays, but would have bought a SCYTHE if not for their inability to provide these cans.
View Quote

I spoke to a rep at a trade show in November. They received a lot more than they expected. Add the issues with faulty welds and you have an issue.

Daniel
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#24]

I spoke to a rep at a trade show in November. They received a lot more than they expected. Add the issues with faulty welds and you have an issue.

Daniel
View Quote

I'm confused on why they would say they received more than expected, didn’t they extend the deadline in order to get more?  

They seem to be cranking out the repairs, Capital Armory has posted they've already received a couple shipments of recall suppressors back over the past month or so.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 11:43:36 PM EDT
[#25]
142xxx

Seems with y'all's 13xxxx not being fulfilled yet, I've got one helluva wait.

Maybe I'll get the 2023 BOGO sometime in 2025.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#26]
1362xx reporting in that my omega hasn't shipped yet unfortunately. My Hybrid 46M will be cleared before they ever ship my BOGO can!
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:51:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Call them. One of Silencerco's strengths, is their customer service. Polar opposite of Deadair.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Call them. One of Silencerco's strengths, is their customer service. Polar opposite of Deadair.

Horseshit. Good customer service would be having the "free" silencers in stock before you start a BOGO promo.
Good customer service means you learned from previous mistakes....and this is another SiCo BOGO debacle.

I spoke to a rep at a trade show in November. They received a lot more than they expected...

Thats exactly what SiCo said in 2019, a full year after their first BOGO promotion nightmare.

One of my customers has been waiting seven months with zero response from Silencerco until today:
The omega 300 simply has not shipped yet. Warlocks are faster and easier to make than omega 300s, so they will ship out faster. There is still around 1,600 people in front of you for the omega 300.

We are working as quickly as we can to build all the free suppressors. If we need to make any corrections, or something has gone wrong, we will reach out to you directly.

There is no ETA on when the free suppressors will ship out, however once it is finished in the manufacturing process it will ship out to your dealer. This process could take several months to a year before the free suppressor is shipped to the dealer you selected. The dealer will be reaching out to you once it arrives. If you are ever curious on the current status of your BOGO you can always check by using the status checker linked below. The current recall will not impact BOGO ship times.

Silencerco didn't learn a damned thing about their first BOGO fiasco. Well, except for learning people have short memories and will fall for the same horseshit more than once.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#28]
135xxx here. My form 4 Velos was approved yesterday. Called Sico this afternoon and they advised that my Omega was part of the recall and should ship in a month or so. Guy was very nice on the phone and another month won't kill me.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 1:33:18 AM EDT
[#29]
172 days later and my buy-one suppressor's form 4 cleared a couple days ago. Still waiting for the get-one free suppressor to ship. Order number 1390XX.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 9:11:13 AM EDT
[#30]
138xxx here...and my 36M was filed and picked up in 21 days.  Yeah...super lucky on the front and my guess is a year before the free one even ships.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 12:25:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikado_Wu] [#31]
Sorry my friend, but it seems you will have much longer to wait.  My 134xx has still NOT been fulfilled, so there are a lot ahead of you.

Just curious though, could it be the ATF holding up all these devices or is it the Recalls?

On one side, I respect Silencerco for not playing the blame card, however Complete silence is not good either.

Thankfully my Hybrid 46, was not on the recall list and I was able to at least pick it up back in October.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Sorry my friend, but it seems you will have much longer to wait.  My 134xx has still NOT been fulfilled, so there are a lot ahead of you.

Just curious though, could it be the ATF holding up all these devices or is it the Recalls?

On one side, I respect Silencerco for not playing the blame card, however Complete silence is not good either.

Thankfully my Hybrid 46, was not on the recall list and I was able to at least pick it up back in October.
View Quote

H ell no, you know they ceased BOGO production/fixes IOT process all the SOLD cans. Until those are done...we'll get no movement. The question is if they'll compensate folks for the ridiculous wait. It'd be cool of them to add a mount or muzzle device to the "base" Omegas as a "we're sorry for the fvckup".
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Well, it finally happened...

Got my Form4 email last night. BOGO still reads "In Process."

So I just received a Trust approval faster than a rebate fulfillment??? Strange times are upon us!
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:02:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By USMCsilver:
Well, it finally happened...

Got my Form4 email last night. BOGO still reads "In Process."

So I just received a Trust approval faster than a rebate fulfillment??? Strange times are upon us!
View Quote

A Form 4 wouldn't have been submitted unless the silencer was already in the dealers possession.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:48:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DogtownTom:

A Form 4 wouldn't have been submitted unless the silencer was already in the dealers possession.
View Quote

The purchased suppressor,  not BOGO...is what I think he's conveying.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd recommend everyone who has one of the BOGO Omega Form 4's in process to reach out to SiCo and then their dealer.

Just heard about the recall and contacted SiCo, most if not all of the early BOGO cans are affected apparently.

They also said that they sent my dealer a return label a MONTH ago to have them send the can back for repair while my form is pending but have not received the can from them.

My dealer has just been sitting on it apparently.  Hopefully they weill get their shit together and it will be reepaired before the form gets approved.

Nothings easy these days.....
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By emb876:
I'd recommend everyone who has one of the BOGO Omega Form 4's in process to reach out to SiCo and then their dealer.

Just heard about the recall and contacted SiCo, most if not all of the early BOGO cans are affected apparently.

They also said that they sent my dealer a return label a MONTH ago to have them send the can back for repair while my form is pending but have not received the can from them.

My dealer has just been sitting on it apparently.  Hopefully they weill get their shit together and it will be reepaired before the form gets approved.

Nothings easy these days.....
View Quote

LOL, I'd like to be able to get my form 4 started.  Friday will be 6 months since my BOGO form was submitted for an Omega 300.  BOGO23-14xxxx

I'll never mess with this again.  SiCo obviously doesn't care about honoring their commitments with these.  They can say repeatedly that they underestimated the demand, but since they repeatedly do this, why would anyone believe them.  I won't again, and they've dampened my enthusiasm for future purchases from them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#38]
 They can say repeatedly that they underestimated the demand, but since they repeatedly do this, why would anyone believe them.  I won't again, and they've dampened my enthusiasm for future purchases from them.
View Quote

The next BOGO will have guys falling all over themselves to get a "free" silencer in 2-3 years.
Just like this one did.

No one learns. History repeats.

Link Posted: 1/24/2024 7:33:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DogtownTom:

The next BOGO will have guys falling all over themselves to get a "free" silencer in 2-3 years.
Just like this one did.

No one learns. History repeats.

View Quote

At least they were able to put out some sweet new cans at Shot Show! (Sarcasm)
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 2:38:27 AM EDT
[#40]

At least they were able to put out some sweet new cans at Shot Show! (Sarcasm)
View Quote

Their email today about the 3 new suppressors has me excited.  I will be needing a Velos LBP 762.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 7:20:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#41]
Originally Posted By Joshua_CapitolArmory:

They're pretty different cans in terms of design and how they are made.  The following are generalizations, so don't get too worked up.  The Chimera is an updated SDN-6 competator, whereas the Velos LBP is a Flow 556K competitor.    The Saker 762 was done back in the day to make a stupid durable, over the top, satellite, modular mount that was smaller than the Specwar 762.  It was a direct competitor with the SDN-6.  The Chimera is an updated version, a little fatter and shorter, over-the-top durability, and great at being extremely rough with on 7.62.  I ruined a 240B by burning down the barrel with a Chimera on there.

The Velos LPB is really durable as well, but focuses on lower back pressure and a little bit louder at the muzzle.  It will handle belt fed too, but when it comes to stuff like a Tavor, AUG, or anything for lefties, the Velos having lower backpressure may win out.

The Velos is also lighter than the Chimera.  The Chimera is a little on the chunky side, the Velos is average.
View Quote

Remember, the Velos' published weight is without any king of mount. Throw a QD on & it starts approaching 20 oz. They should release a K model, though that might negate the suppression aspect.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#42]
 They can say repeatedly that they underestimated the demand, but since they repeatedly do this, why would anyone believe them.  I won't again, and they've dampened my enthusiasm for future purchases from them.
View Quote

Then why did they extend the deadline? If the response was so overwhelming then they should have ended it early... Not extended it out. Not sure what's going on over there but this has turned into a bit of a circus. But I'll wait it out I guess. What choice do we have now lol
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Some sort of feedback/ update would go a long way toward customer endurance. A monthly "expect to start in next 90 days" would take seconds and be far better than silence, and probably cut down on individual responses.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 8:16:26 PM EDT
[#44]
You always hear the "BOGO'S are shipping out every day"
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#45]
I’m still waiting. I got the can I bought to qualify for the deal four months ago. Still says in process. I figured the recall had something to do with it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Furioso:
Some sort of feedback/ update would go a long way toward customer endurance. A monthly "expect to start in next 90 days" would take seconds and be far better than silence, and probably cut down on individual responses.
View Quote
No kidding!

I've NEVER seen a backlog like this for ANY sort of rebate.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 5:26:48 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm waiting for two Omegas to ship still, BOGO23-138xxx says "in process".  Just this week, I received Form 4 approvals for qty=4 cans I purchased for the bogo promo.  Crazy times.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Let's hope shipping out daily means we'll get our free cans soon. Wish there was a time frame though.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By chevrofreak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zO-vCs-Ujg
View Quote

I would be more impressed if they actually had product in stock before offering a BOGO promotion.

Not manufacturing the "free can" until after the customer has made their purchase seems like a Ponzi scheme business plan.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top