Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2016 2:34:41 AM EDT
I tossed this can on the M60E6 tonight.  Hopefully I get to shoot it soon.  

No can

Full size can

Can shortened

Link Posted: 2/28/2016 3:32:54 AM EDT
[#1]
As someone that carried a "Pig" back in the day.... "Why"???!!!!! It's a "Pig"!!!!! Rock on with the whole belt!!!   BTW.... Nice Pig...
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#2]

I see I'm not the only one with this idea.  Rugged Razor on an M60E4.  I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet either.

Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Please shoot them!

I need a range report....
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 1:59:42 PM EDT
[#4]
My Surge was just delivered to my dealer yesterday. Still waiting on Form 4. Silencer Shop purchase.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#5]
looking forward to a video of this in action
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 2:15:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see I'm not the only one with this idea.  Rugged Razor on an M60E4.  I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet either.

http://www.competitiveshooterservices.com/images/m60pkm.jpg

Nice PKM!!  I only have 4 post samples.  A Romanian AK, a Spikes AR, a P90, and an RPD.  I need to find an excuse to get a PKM badly.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2016 10:05:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By collegeboy:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By collegeboy:
Quoted:

http://www.competitiveshooterservices.com/images/m60pkm.jpg
Nice PKM!!  I only have 4 post samples.  A Romanian AK, a Spikes AR, a P90, and an RPD.  I need to find an excuse to get a PKM badly.

Thanks, here is picture of my two.  The PKM is a reweld Hungarian PKM with Zenitco rail.  The PKB is a numbers matching Soviet Kovrov Arsenal PKT converted into PKB.  I also have the original solenoid for it.  The mount is a Polish SG-43 wheeled mount with the wheels replaced by utility trailer wheels so I can tow it behind and ATV.  I also have a Soviet PKM kit to build if I ever get a chance to finish it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top