Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2013 6:52:28 PM EDT
This may be a 4th Gen trigger pack.  Supposedly it is from a select fire rifle.  Pictures were taken at an SOT2 manufacturer.

Top down looks similar to the 3rd Gen Pack.

The side is a bit different.  First the U-shaped cut is slightly smaller than the 3rd Gen Pack also it is missing the cut so it will physically not fit into a semi-auto gun.  I didn't write down the size difference unfortunately.

If there is interest, I may be able to get some more pics.
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 7:38:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Gen 4 Trigger Pack:

No secondary sear in Gen 4 packs.
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a Gen III. The Gen IV's lack the forward safety sear. Gen III hammers can still be made to go naughty by properly licensed individuals.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's a Gen III. The Gen IV's lack the forward safety sear. Gen III hammers can still be made to go naughty by properly licensed individuals.
View Quote

Or by someone who shops at Office Depot.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never heard that one. Do tell.

I thought there would be more of a difference between the two. I wonder what the FA bolt looks like? I know on gen 3 & 4 the hammer has been cut hire where the " saftey sear" engages it. The point being that if u tie back the back disconnector it doesnt have enough energy to strike the primer hard enough to go off.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought the P90 bolts are the same. The P90 Hammer pack is wider IIRC than the PS90 pack.
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 5:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought the P90 bolts are the same. The P90 Hammer pack is wider IIRC than the PS90 pack.
View Quote

I'm pretty sure that the P90 trigger pack and associated parts are an exact copy of the Steyr AUG. The Steyr requires a "trip" on the underside of the carrier to activate the secondary sear. The PS90 has no protrusion to do so.
Link Posted: 11/20/2013 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm pretty sure that the P90 trigger pack and associated parts are an exact copy of the Steyr AUG. The Steyr requires a "trip" on the underside of the carrier to activate the secondary sear. The PS90 has no protrusion to do so.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

THe P90 pack looks exactly like the PS90 pack. Although as mentioned P90 Pack will only fit in P90. PS90 packs will go in P90s.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top