Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/19/2015 7:43:32 AM EDT
If so... what knife and where did you place it?
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I like a Glock 81 field knife that fits in a single loop of MOLLE and the blade portion of the sheath goes behind ammo/magazine pouch and only the handle sticks out above the mag pouch.

It has a cool feature where the belt loop clips on the MOLLE and the sheath is small enough to slide in a loop also so it locks on very securely and the knife locks in the sheath but still comes out fast by pressing the lock with one finger.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I run

Not my pic

http://www.skdtac.com/Benchmade-SOCP-Dagger-176-p/bch.116.htm

It's made for your pc as a gtfo knife so you can create space to get to your pistol
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 11:35:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I run

http://thinblueflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/IMG_3043.jpg
Not my pic

http://www.skdtac.com/Benchmade-SOCP-Dagger-176-p/bch.116.htm

It's made for your pc as a gtfo knife so you can create space to get to your pistol
View Quote

Same thing I've got
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I run the KBAR TDI.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I run a DPx H.E.S.T, under my left arm on the cumberbund
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 1:19:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I run a spyderco swick on my main PC upside down on my left shoulder, it's small and not in the way of anything. It also makes me look tacticool.

On my other Pc I just clip a folder onto the Molle by its pocket clip, simple and effective
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I like a Glock 81 field knife that fits in a single loop of MOLLE and the blade portion of the sheath goes behind ammo/magazine pouch and only the handle sticks out above the mag pouch.

It has a cool feature where the belt loop clips on the MOLLE and the sheath is small enough to slide in a loop also so it locks on very securely and the knife locks in the sheath but still comes out fast by pressing the lock with one finger.
View Quote

I used to carry the Glock knife upside down on my LBE in the 80s.  You could press the clip out of it's notch with your thumb as the rest of your hand  pulled the knife out.
I
've since misplaced the knife.  someday I want to get the tan version.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I have carried and tried several different fixed-blades, but I like the Benchmade Nimravus and the SOG Seal Pup the best.  I mount them tip-up on MOLLE on your weak side just underneath your weak arm.  I've found not many other pouches or gear get mounted there, and the knives and slim enough not to interfere with your arm swinging.  You can also reach and draw the knife one-handed with either hand.
Link Posted: 7/21/2015 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Old CRKT Stiff K.I.S.S. as a gtfo knife.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:08:16 AM EDT
[#10]
ESEE 3 under left arm on the inside of the cumberbund of my banshee.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:36:09 PM EDT
[#11]
SOG Seal Pup on the shoulderstrap/upper chest of my the Banshee, opposite the tube for the hydration system.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#12]
i run an esee4 on my work rig.  When we switched to these new carriers, I moved it down to my battle belt to keep it as slim as possible up top.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Old CRKT Stiff K.I.S.S. as a gtfo knife.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Same here.  Sheath is behind the mag shingle, so only the grip is sticking up above the rifle mags.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top