Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/5/2009 6:20:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RazorsEdge] [#1]
Bought a GSG-5P and have put about 350 rounds through it.  Started out with Winchester Super X 40gr Round nose.  I had several jams, stove pipes, and failed to fire and one case stuck in chamber. I'd say about 11 out of 100.  I next tried Winchester Super X 36 grain hollow points.  They seemed to work better, not having any jams or stovepipes, but did have 4 out of 100 failed to fire and 1 more stuck in chamber.  I then bought some CCI mini-mag 36 grain hp.  I had no jams, stovepipes, and only 1 failed to fire (the first bullet in one magazine).  I don't know if it is the brand or whether I just needed to break it in, but it seems to be working better.  I am pleasantly surprised at how accurately it shoots. It is a pistol (no stock) and the sights are rudimentary at best, but I was keeping everything in a 3-4" group at 17yds.  It shoots about 2.5" low and to the left.  I have not tried to adjust sights, and plan of getting a chinese eotech clone, which should make it even better.
Link Posted: 4/13/2009 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]
 I've had my new GSG5PK for a couple weeks and haven't had so much fun in a long time.  I'm an old guy and this is my first fling with any sort of a tactical pistol and aside from my Bushmaster AR15 A3 223 my only experiense with a tactical except for my experiences in VN and then I generally carried a little short barreled 12 ga.
Anyway, I've probably fired 3-500 rounds of Federal bulk ammo and the FTF' FTE, etc have been very few and probably due to a fellow I ran into at the range who had a GSG5 rifle and he suggested I stick the little bore brush that came with tn thegun and stick it in the bore every two to four 22 round mags to keep it clean... and darn if it hasn't worked for me.   Hopefully after a few hundred more rounds to smoothe things out all will run like a sewing machine for me.
Your description of your accuracy is very similar to mine but when I mounted my Ultradot 4dot sight on it, it became a different animal and I mean in a very good and surprising way.  At 25 yards on a rest I was placing 3 round groups with-in a 3" circle.  Don't know if I could have improved that much with a little 4x scope or not.  I have a little Burris 4x12 rimfire scope I have on my 10/22 that I may give a try. lol.  
In my opinion we have a great little fun as hell 22 and one we'll enjoy for some time to come and in today's world....the ammo is very affordable.  
One thing....can we put a "tactical handguard" like the GSG 202223 and have a AOW and be legal?  That would really be nice.
Jimk
Link Posted: 4/14/2009 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
CCI Stingers.... I haven't seen anyone here mention them but I went out and bought 1000 rounds of them thinking 1640fps .22 would be nice for my GSG.
Has anyone else shot Stingers through their GSG?
My experience has been horrible, mainly with feeding but VERY often as in I cannot get through one 22rd mag without a malfunction 99% of the time.
I'm not saying the rounds are bad quality, I'm saying they haven't worked for me in my GSG.

I am just wondering if this is a round I should avoid using in the GSG. I can shoot CCI Mini Mags much more reliably and Remington Vipers more reliably than the Stingers but still less reliably than the Mini Mags.

The Stingers have a longer casing, thought maybe that's why my GSG chokes on it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2009 12:36:24 AM EDT
[#4]
The first( and only so far) time I shot my carbine, I pumped out about 300  Winchester Xpert HP's and 50 Federal 40 gr. FMJ's.  The Xperts ran fine, except when I was firing too fast, in which I was getting FTE's.   I wouldn't have used the HP's after reading this thread, but I haven't seen a brick of .22 in months, except an $80 brick of Wolf Match.
Link Posted: 5/17/2009 7:25:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I prefer the W-M Federal bulk pack ammo in the maroon carton, but they're out, and not knowing any better I bought the Winchester Xpert HV.  The Xpert HV is packaged differently that I remember - silver box with NRA support logos.  

In short, the "new" WInchester Xpert worked perfectly, and cycled my GSG-5 fine.  Maybe too early to call, but I ran 15 magazine through without issue.  Wasn't what I'd consider excessively dirty either.  It's non-coated, hollow point, 36 gr.  Maybe this is new stuff?
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok, so where can I find a replacement spring for the BHO?

Mike
Link Posted: 6/26/2009 2:28:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Polishmike:
Ok, so where can I find a replacement spring for the BHO?

Mike

I bought a spring assortment kit from Home Depot (only way they had tiny springs) and used the 9/64" OD spring. I trimed it down until it fit, then fine tuned it by removing a coil at a time until a unloaded mag would lock the bolt. Ran it today and it worked like a charm. A 1/8" OD spring would have probably been closer to orginal but they didn't have any. $4 total and that gives me 3 spares (4 of each kind of sping in the package).
Link Posted: 7/3/2009 10:07:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got mine 2 days ago, I put 400 rounds through it in 2 days and love it. I have not had one malfunction at all and can say this thing kicks every 22 I own to the curb. I threw all kinds of ammo at it to see if it would jam and not a problem. I have heard about the hoe picky of it on ammo but have not had a problem. This is so far what I have tried,

Remington Thunderbolt- This is very dirty ammo and leads the hell out of it
Remington Viper HP 40g- Works fine, did not shoot enough to test how dirty
CCI Mini Mags- These are GTG
CCI Segmented Subsonic 40gr HP- These are GTG and quiet
Winchester Super X- These worked great, do not think they are made anymore. GTG
Aguila Interceptor 40gr- A little dirty, very hot and has one hell of a sonic crack, very accurate and does not lead much GTG
Aguila Supermax Hyper Velocity 30gr- Could not tell the difference from interceptor except for being very CHEAP GTG
Aguila Super Colbri 20g 550 FPS- Primer only and will not cycle of course but will load from mag if you let the bolt slam home and extracts fine, perfect for QUIET varmint control

I have been very impressed and love this little rifle, has been a while since I have had so much fun!

This rifle has only had the cocking tube buffer mod done. I tore it down tonight for a good cleaning and found that a couple of screws were easier to remove than others. I would recommend the screw mod and had placed an order last night for the screws, scope mount and HK takedown pins. Just cant wait to throw more lead down range.
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 3:08:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: N_Monster69] [#9]
I have 50% failures using CCI stingers. Glad to see I'm not the only one! Still trying to find ammo that runs reliably. Cheap ammo causes me 1-2 misfeeds/clip (Federal Champion). Still, this seems a little too steep for a toy plinker.

This gun is new for me, so maybe I need to give it more time. Gun is well lubed using CLP, but I am doing a complete tear-down this weekend before trying it again!
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 8:33:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By N_Monster69:
I have 50% failures using CCI stingers. Glad to see I'm not the only one! Still trying to find ammo that runs reliably. Cheap ammo causes me 1-2 misfeeds/clip (Federal Champion). Still, this seems a little too steep for a toy plinker.

This gun is new for me, so maybe I need to give it more time. Gun is well lubed using CLP, but I am doing a complete tear-down this weekend before trying it again!

Have you tried Remington's Golden Bullets.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Hi Fellow GSG-5 Enthusiasts!

Finally got to try out my Carbine, all stock except the buffer & screw set with blue lock-tight. Ran @ 350 assorted rounds through it as follows:
Winchester Wildcat 22 GTG
Winchester SuperX GTG
Aguila Super Max Hyper velocity GTG
Fiocchi 40gr CPSP GTG (Really liked)
Winchester Xpert GTG
****CCI***** Stinger 1640fps 32 grain POS/All bad No like! Jams ETC!

Anything but CCI Stingers ROCK!
Link Posted: 8/9/2009 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I am really surprised that people are having issues with CCI stingers,  My GSG-5 runs flawlessly with them,  the federal however,  i had nothing but troubles with,  whether it was in my GSG or my handguns,  The federal wouldnt even cycle my handguns.  I have noticed that if you hold the GSG by the mag or rest it on the mag it will have FTF issues.
Link Posted: 8/10/2009 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#13]
I had a lot of trouble with the Remington Golden bullets. They wouldnt feed properly. They seemed to get stuck half way into the chamber.
The Federal value pack was the most reliable. It fed through the ProMags really well.
Link Posted: 8/10/2009 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Savage_Man:
I had a lot of trouble with the Remington Golden bullets. They wouldnt feed properly. They seemed to get stuck half way into the chamber.
The Federal value pack was the most reliable. It fed through the ProMags really well.

That sucks, I have 1050 rounds of those on hand. Hope they work in mine.
Link Posted: 9/3/2009 7:03:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I have the same problem with the Golden bullets. They almost seem to be hanging on the shoulder of the shell going into the barrel. The Xperts work fine in my gun.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 9:11:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryo] [#16]
I ran with the Remington and it worked almost as good as the Federal.  Though I did have a few more FTF compared to Federal.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:12:05 AM EDT
[#17]
I've used Remington and they were crappy. In the GSG5, in a Colt/Umarex M4 and into a Kimber.
I use Winchester Super speed with very good results.

I had to work a lot on the ejector because I had FTE every two rounds !
I found out that the magazine feed lips was contacting the case before the ejector, causing a "false" ejection and the bolt was crunching the fired case against the breech face.
I welded it up, and the problems went away.
Link Posted: 11/9/2009 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Mine feeds Remington Sub-Sonics better than anything else.  If you haven't tried them yet I would recommend them.
Link Posted: 11/17/2009 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#19]
mine loves the subsonic, of course I also have a can on mine at it is quieter than my air rifle
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:50:37 AM EDT
[#20]
that federal in the blue box has a bunch of FTE (gets caught by the bolt) with my SD, and it seemed to get dirty fast.

I shot Remington Thunderbolt sub-sonics out of my pistol and while dirty the pistol LOVED them and ran like a champ. I have about 400 rounds through the P right now.

My pistol also really liked the 711B subsonic Federal Gold Medal. but then again ANY .22 will group well and run flawless with that stuff. I tried a box but don't wanna waste my .22 bolt rifles' supply of it.

I am gonna try the golden bullets and whatever else i have available. I want to use the subsonics with the rifle but i am a lil wary of it cycling OK. we'll see eventually....
Link Posted: 12/28/2009 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#21]
I bought two GSG-5rs for my kids. We ran 100 rounds of CCI mini mages w/no issues. Bought two boxes of Remington Golden Bullets. After 150 through each gun one gun jammed 8 times and the other was flawless. An unfired bullet was stuck in barrel twice on same gun. Does the poorly acting gun need to go to the shop or will it break in?
Thanks,
Phatpaw
Link Posted: 12/28/2009 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Phatpaw:
I bought two GSG-5rs for my kids. We ran 100 rounds of CCI mini mages w/no issues. Bought two boxes of Remington Golden Bullets. After 150 through each gun one gun jammed 8 times and the other was flawless. An unfired bullet was stuck in barrel twice on same gun. Does the poorly acting gun need to go to the shop or will it break in?
Thanks,
Phatpaw

Stop shooting the remington. GSGs are picky, mine hates the remington and wound up having to go back to ATI using the Remington.
Link Posted: 1/24/2010 9:31:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: loj68] [#23]
Took mine out for the first time yet and fed about 300 rounds of the super cheapo bulk Wal-Mart stuff through it and it was great....not a single jam or failure to fire.  This thing is so much fun.  I'm kind of regretting the folding stock purchase now though....it looks cool but with the stock folded I couldn't hit jack with it.  Nice and accurate when shot normally though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2010 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Hi all, great forum!
I bought my GSG used for my 15 year old son (okay, me too), the previous owner bought one for himself and one for the wife. It had less than a 100 or so rounds (the ware confirmed), I took it for a test run and put 200 rounds through with no issues. The next day after I presented it to my son and we went to the range and he only got about a 100 rounds before it stopped running. It would load on occasion, fire every 12th or so attempt and FTE every time...it was basically dead in the water.

So I took it apart and found the screw that locks the retaining plate for the bolt had backed out.
Well I used some blue Loctite, went over all the screws...found several others that were loose as well and then took to the range today. Net result 200 rounds and not one issue.

Point.....check your screws, use a little blue Loctite and it should be fun and gun!
Cheers,
Ty
www.CoolGunSite.com
Link Posted: 1/26/2010 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#25]
i ran a brick of golden bullets through my little carbine and had to clean it every 5th mag. they foul the heck out of it and ftf, and just plain dont go off when i pull the trigger. i cant tell if its a light strike or crap ammo. my brother-in-law ran cci's through his without an issue. i gotta pick up a box of federal and see how she runs.
Link Posted: 1/26/2010 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I ran all of these except the Remington Bulk through my gsg5 the weekend before last. First time out since I got it back from being serviced. Shot about 60 rounds of each type with no problem other than a single stovepipe CCI minimag round. Everything else worked fine, even the Winchester Subsonics which cycled fine. After my last experience with the Remington bulk I will not use it in the gsg again more than likely.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z117/mach1run/Guns/DSC_2388CROP.jpg
Link Posted: 2/3/2010 10:03:45 PM EDT
[#27]
I just bought 500 of the CCI minimag, and 1,000 of the CCI standard velocity.

I am sold on CCI and the cleanliness. accuracy is great too.

for $27-31 a brick at a gun show, i'm SOLD.
Link Posted: 5/12/2010 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#28]
last time out at the range my sbr gsg5 would only fire if I was running it suppressed.  It felt like the barrel wasn't screwed in tight until my last turn while mounting the suppressor.  I took it apart, cleaned everything.  Now the barrel doesn't have any play in it anymore, but I can't get the firing pin to strike the cartridge!  any thought?
Link Posted: 5/23/2010 7:14:11 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm having a similar problem, my firing pin isn't striking the primer at all.
Link Posted: 6/6/2010 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#30]
had a similar problem, the screw under the handguard keeps the barrel in place and mine had come lose and the barrel followed.  It could rotate about 90 degrees so i tightened the barrel and the screw but now the bolt wasn't going into battery and the FP was not striking.  Turns out that there is a slight notch cut out of one section of the barrel to allow the extractor to slip over and that needs to be lined up with the notch in the breech block.  Try spinning the barrel until you seel the notch line up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2010 11:27:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Jinzoningen:
had a similar problem, the screw under the handguard keeps the barrel in place and mine had come lose and the barrel followed.  It could rotate about 90 degrees so i tightened the barrel and the screw but now the bolt wasn't going into battery and the FP was not striking.  Turns out that there is a slight notch cut out of one section of the barrel to allow the extractor to slip over and that needs to be lined up with the notch in the breech block.  Try spinning the barrel until you seel the notch line up.

My gunsmith did exactly this in about 5 minutes, I completely forgot to post about it!  Cost me $20 to fix.
Link Posted: 6/13/2010 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I have a 2nd or 3rd gen GSG-5.  Have had it for over a year, with several thousand rounds through it with no problems ever that weren't because of bad ammo.  All the screws have been checked for tightness after every single range trip, and I have cleaned it religiously after every trip.

This weekend, we were at the range.  I have always ran Federal Bulk ammo.  This weekend, I wanted to try something else, because it seems out of every box of Federal, there's always 20 or so rounds that fail to fire, exc.. So we got a box of the Remington golden .22 ammo.  On the first mag, the bolt top cover split in two at the front, the front outer shell broke completely through and seperated from the rest of the shell, and the barrel cracked!

I don't think it was an ammo issue, because we were running it in other .22s that day, and the GSG is the only one that kaboomed.  I'll get pics soon.

What would be my next move?  The gun is completely ruined, and unfixable by me.  Going to need a new bolt assembly, barrel, and it looks like the outer case is cracked as well.

Link Posted: 6/15/2010 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I have a cracked barrel too. It happened over this past weekend I was shooting Winchester 333 pack ammo. I have sent emails to both Ray and Chris and still have not got a response.
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By rookie79:
I have a cracked barrel too. It happened over this past weekend I was shooting Winchester 333 pack ammo. I have sent emails to both Ray and Chris and still have not got a response.

Damn that is some dirty stuff!  I broke mine in with about three mags of that Winchester 333 and had to quit it.  5 rounds out of every mag were FTF or FTE.  I was pretty disappointed so I hopped in my truck and bought a brick of Federal from Wal-mart.  Went thru about 10 clips of that stuff without one hiccup!!  Federal really is the way to go with these rifles!
Link Posted: 10/16/2010 12:47:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Flogger23m] [#35]
Originally Posted By Tclarke666:
Originally Posted By rookie79:

Damn that is some dirty stuff!  I broke mine in with about three mags of that Winchester 333 and had to quit it.  5 rounds out of every mag were FTF or FTE.  I was pretty disappointed so I hopped in my truck and bought a brick of Federal from Wal-mart.  Went thru about 10 clips of that stuff without one hiccup!!  Federal really is the way to go with these rifles!

I've shot 400 rounds of Blazer through my GSG-5 Gen 2.

Only one failure to fire.

Do the normal Remington .22LR boxes of 525 work well? Thinking of picking up some. Everyone is out of Blazer and Federal.
Link Posted: 10/20/2010 9:50:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Julien:
I had to work a lot on the ejector because I had FTE every two rounds !
I found out that the magazine feed lips was contacting the case before the ejector, causing a "false" ejection and the bolt was crunching the fired case against the breech face.
I welded it up, and the problems went away.

Can someone elabrate on this?  I have this same problem, and I've noticed it's mostly only coming from 2 of my 6 cmagazines, yet, I can't see any difference between them and the other mags.

Link Posted: 11/29/2010 5:35:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dead_Zen] [#37]
Originally Posted By jackal2001:
The Missing or Flying Spring
Last Round Bolt Hold Open

Most people have encountered a problem with the bolt hold open feature of the GSG-5 not working correctly. There is a tiny spring that sits behind the breech-housing that can easily fall out when removing the breech-housing for routine cleaning. Below are pictures of the proper location of the spring. These are pictures looking directly into the breech/ejection port of the weapon.

So, just got my gsg5sd. Just got back from range. Bolt doesnt catch on last round. I looked and no spring is there. I havent even tore gun down yet. Its only been in my posession a few hours. What to do?
Link Posted: 11/30/2010 5:02:21 AM EDT
[#38]
contact them and request for a spring.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 6:23:38 PM EDT
[#39]
I've done a search but didn't find much. Do we know the dimensions of the spring so that we can go down to the hardware store and possibly find a replacement? I lost my original spring but replaced it when I ordered the ATI parts kit. Then that spring ended up falling out and is all bent and misshapen for some reason. I'd really rather not order another parts kit or wait for a single replacement if I can just run down to the store and buy one.
Link Posted: 12/19/2010 1:43:46 AM EDT
[#40]
I went to hobby store when mine first got lost (my fault).  Found a part with a similar size spring and just used that.  Later I contacted them and they sent me a new spring, no questions asked.. but that was a while ago.
Link Posted: 1/18/2011 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#41]
I wish Id found this thread earlier. Ive already had the top cover crack but now I know how to prevent that happening again. That and there are loads of other tips to keep the GSG running. I was about to sell it and get a 22 M4 but I may stick with it a bit longer.

The biggest problem here in the UK is that the UK importer is a compleate waste of time. It took 3 months and some serious Emailing before I got a replacement bolt when mine cracked.

Good thread!
Link Posted: 1/26/2011 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By jackal2001:
[div style='text-align: center;']Inside The Breech-Housing</center id=center>

First of all I am going to state that a lot of issues can be resolved by studying the picture below.  I'll try and go over some of the common problems that creep up all the time.

Q.  My GSG-5 is not ejecting brass correctly.  Every couple of rounds a casing will get smashed sideways in the breech.
A.  The ejector is coming loose.  Make sure it is fully pressed into the pins that are in the side of the breech-housing shell.  You can also use something like Krazy Glue to secure it or some other bonding agent.

Q. My GSG-5 jammed and the bolt is in the rearward position and it won't go forward.
A. Most likely some/all of the 3 screws that hold the top cover of the bolt are coming loose.  Make sure they are tight and it is recommended to use Blue Locktite on them.

Q. I took my GSG-5 breech-housing apart and I am having a hard time putting it back together.
A. The easiest way is to put on one spring and seat the bolt assembly in the outer shell.  Then do the other side.  Please note to have the two main springs in the correct orientation or they may bind in the breech-housing shell when the weapon cycles.  The narrow ends of the springs go toward the bolt and the wider ends go toward the rear of the breech-housing.

Just a note on the photo below.  The outer shell is not in the proper orientation for reassembly as shown.  The bolt assembly was rotated.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l340/GSG5Host2/brokenparts/troubleshooting1.jpg

Just to add, because it's gotten others, ....

Stove piping and other fte's could be cause by the ejector being in wrong.  And putting it in wrong is extremely easy to do because it looks like it should go in that way when you have it apart.  

this is the correct way it should look when fully assembled. Should look like this.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/kmcpathfinder/IMG_3866.jpg

IF it looks kinda like this, you probably put it together like it "looks" like it's supposed to, which for some screwed up reason, is wrong.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/kmcpathfinder/IMG_3866bad.jpg

take it apart and make it look like the first pic, (skip that first pin with the first hole)  and it will work like it's supposed to.

Link Posted: 8/29/2011 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Ok, are the new 522 models supposed to have the same ejector?
I just bought a new one and it stovepipes on each round, it does not have an ejector like the pics above.
Link Posted: 9/9/2011 11:11:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I have a magazine question.   What is the proper way to to clamp the GSG-5 magazines together so that the magazines work like they are supposed to?

Link Posted: 10/13/2011 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Urban_Ops:
Ok, are the new 522 models supposed to have the same ejector?
I just bought a new one and it stovepipes on each round, it does not have an ejector like the pics above.

Any updates?  Do you have an ejector at all? ATI says there were no internal modifications to the 522 from the late gen gsg5...
Link Posted: 10/14/2011 10:53:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Any and all GSG 5 / GSG 522's need to have the ejector riveted. Please call me at 1-800-290-0065 ext 141. The rivet upgrade is FREE. You will still be responsible for shipping.
When you call please have the following.
Name:
Address:
Serial number:
Phone Number:

Thank you
Chris
Link Posted: 11/9/2011 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ATICSR_Chris:
Any and all GSG 5 / GSG 522's need to have the ejector riveted. Please call me at 1-800-290-0065 ext 141. The rivet upgrade is FREE. You will still be responsible for shipping.
Name:
Address:
Serial number:
Phone Number:

Thank you
Chris

Just to verify that this has been corrected in newer models?  I purchased a new gsg522 and it appears to have a rivet holding the extractor there but I wanted to make sure
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By brifol6111:
Originally Posted By ATICSR_Chris:
Name:
Address:
Serial number:
Phone Number:

Thank you
Chris

Just to verify that this has been corrected in newer models?  I purchased a new gsg522 and it appears to have a rivet holding the extractor there but I wanted to make sure

If you get an answer to this can you please pm me?...I'd love to know that too!
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#49]
If you see a rivot there, I would assume you got your answer..
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top