Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2013 3:59:47 PM EDT
So I'm about to acquire a ps90 with the black reticle sight. I like it but I'm thinking of going to an eotech with a drop away magnifier. It seems the fn sight is fairly desirable... Is it something I can get rid of quickly? The reason I ask is because I don't expect the used eotech and magnifier I want at my dealer to last long. What is a fair price for the ps90 sight?? Any interest out there in arfcom land? Its all about timing as they wont hold the eotech long and I don't want to end up with no fn sight and no eotech. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 12:46:56 AM EDT
[#1]
It is really only desirable to somebody with the white ring sight as it is designed for the PS90.

As to price, I have no idea.
Link Posted: 4/1/2013 7:35:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd get the railed version if I were you. I've got a tri rail with a gen 2 trigger that I'm considering selling but have a cmore red dot. The black reticle was hard to see in certain conditions.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I sold mine for $300 about 1 year ago on gunbroker relatively quick. Since they don't make the USG anymore I would think this would still be a desirable sight. I went with an Aimpoint C3  with TROS mount.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 5:38:26 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a company that makes an illumination kit for the factory PS90 sight, making it easier to see in low light conditions.

Also, with a floating barrel, what are you hoping to gain with a magnifier?  The authentic ones with a flip mount are easily $500+
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#5]
i have the opportunity to buy an authentic 516 with magnifier for $720. if i cab get a decent  amount for the fn sight i can make the purchase I
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you seen a PS90 with a eotech 516 & swing away magnifier?
Link Posted: 4/4/2013 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Have you seen a PS90 with a eotech 516 & swing away magnifier?

T'aint a lot of room

And the height over bore of the Eotech is going to be higher than the factory sight.
And I still really don't see the need for a magnifier on a PS90.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top