Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Got to handle one today.  Pretty neat.  Hope someone comes out w/ some different mag catches for it to take some other magazines.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#2]
So, slight update. I didn't like the tlr mounted to the pic rail on top since it ended up blocking about a third of the optic window. I picked up a magpul offset mount and now it's in a better position. Downside is that mounting the rail did not make me feel super confident in the polymer handguard. The adapter instructions called for 15 inch pounds when mounting to a polymer rail but, I could feel the t-nuts cutting in at less than 10. It seems snug enough for now but I'm not sure how it will hold up after a couple of hundred rounds.

An aluminum after market handguard is definitely on the wish list although that will come with it's own issue in regards to the charging handle locking into the slot.

Link Posted: 7/23/2023 11:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By backbencher:

Possibly going subsonic by 50 yds, if marginally supersonic at the muzzle.  Dependent on altitude, temperature, humidity, MV, & bullet weight.

I think to keep 124 grn NATO supersonic to 50 yds in Kuwait at 120 degrees F it needed a 12.5" bbl.
View Quote

I ran my Ruger across my chrono.  Federal 124gr FMJ, listed as 1125fps muzzle on the box.  It tripped the chrono  at 1265fps average.  I have hit the 100yd gongs with mine on a calm day.  If I use the 100yd backer, my rounds puncture the 3/4" plywood the target is stapled to.  At 50yds, 1" groups all day long.  Something sounds off on your Beretta.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Whippet06:
So, slight update. I didn't like the tlr mounted to the pic rail on top since it ended up blocking about a third of the optic window. I picked up a magpul offset mount and now it's in a better position. Downside is that mounting the rail did not make me feel super confident in the polymer handguard. The adapter instructions called for 15 inch pounds when mounting to a polymer rail but, I could feel the t-nuts cutting in at less than 10. It seems snug enough for now but I'm not sure how it will hold up after a couple of hundred rounds.

An aluminum after market handguard is definitely on the wish list although that will come with it's own issue in regards to the charging handle locking into the slot.

https://i.ibb.co/qJVF96d/20230708-145958.jpg
View Quote

Question, if you mounted the TLR on the bottom/6:00 position, will it still fold all the way with two mags in the stock?
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 11:49:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dolfan058] [#5]
@Shipwreck and @Whippet06 - I'm seriously considering adding this to the arsenal as a Smith & Wesson Equalizer owner with a metric ton of magazines for it that hopefully will work with the FPC. Few questions for you guys if you don't mind since you both look to be owners (apologies if I misread the posts and you aren't, feel free to ignore then):

1. Did you confirm if there are any M&P mags that don't fit? I believe one of you mentioned having a Shield Plus, did the Shield Plus mags fit in the FPC? This matters to me as I have an equalizer that comes with Shield Plus mags, hoping to be able to hot swap, etc

2. Having had some time with the carbine, are you bothered by the bolt release being a PITA, or it's a non-issue for you guys? YT is making a big deal about it, but real world is almost always a much different affair

3. Does the carry case it comes in have straps, so you can wear it like a backpack? Also please tell me the carry case it comes with has no identifying markings on it. The last thing I want is SMITH AND WESSON emblazoned all over the bag

Thanks in advance and hope you're enjoying the FPC
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 12:07:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dolfan058:
@Shipwreck and @Whippet06 - I'm seriously considering adding this to the arsenal as a Smith & Wesson Equalizer owner with a metric ton of magazines for it that hopefully will work with the FPC. Few questions for you guys if you don't mind since you both look to be owners (apologies if I misread the posts and you aren't, feel free to ignore then):

1. Did you confirm if there are any M&P mags that don't fit? I believe one of you mentioned having a Shield Plus, did the Shield Plus mags fit in the FPC? This matters to me as I have an equalizer that comes with Shield Plus mags, hoping to be able to hot swap, etc

2. Having had some time with the carbine, are you bothered by the bolt release being a PITA, or it's a non-issue for you guys? YT is making a big deal about it, but real world is almost always a much different affair

3. Does the carry case it comes in have straps, so you can wear it like a backpack? Also please tell me the carry case it comes with has no identifying markings on it. The last thing I want is SMITH AND WESSON emblazoned all over the bag

View Quote

1 - it's full size M&P mags only.

3 - just toss it into any backpack, sling bag, or beach purse.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 4:24:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shipwreck] [#7]

View Quote

As stated - only normal M&P mags work. So no - the Shield Plus or Equalizer mags will not work.

I've had no issues with releasing the bolt. I do not use that tiny tab. I use the charging handle, as does everyone else who shoots it or reports about it.

The factory case kinda sucks. You cannot wear it as a backpack. - IT carries more like a duffle bag would (with a strap). There are no markings on it - but anyone who knows about guns will recognize what you are carrying if you use the factory bag.... But, you could buy a backpack to put it in.

I think the folding ability is awesome, and it is super reliable.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I sorta wish S&W would have went with a different design mag and grip. More like a Mp5 or CZ Scorpion type mag only Metal. That way they would have a more vertical grip with better ergonomics. Easier reload better feeding. More capacity in a simpler magazine design. Just my opinion anyway.  

BUT I do fully understand why they did this. Use of a current mag in production so, no need to design a new one or "Have someone design one for you" will lessen design time and cost. BUT as an example above someone may think that other mags in the S&W pistol line would work in the FPC.  Look at how many magazine designs there are in the Product line up that are not compatible with other. Going to the 15 round designed grip does lend to more sales in states with 15 round mag limits so I fully understand that one.  Wonder if they will make a version with a longer grip so that spacer will not be needed. Then you can use the 17 round mag without the spacer. The grip is a separate piece from the back tube and the top plate. So it could be a simple mold change I would assume.

I will probably get one and then use one of the little spacers to glue to the base of the grip and make an extension/Magwell for the grip so I can use the 17 round mags without having to use the stupid little spacer.

Link Posted: 9/26/2023 3:22:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Or just use the 17 round mag bare and don't worry about it.

If you use a 40 round ETS mag in a Glock, do you 3-D print a spacer for it?
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I just bought one today for the heck of it.
So far, like most everything about it other than they should have made the grip full size. I don't own a compact so if I want the spacer to make the grip feel right, I'd have to remove it from the 17 and 23 rd mags to work in my pistols.
Not a big deal, but I think most are going to use the larger mags vs the compact 15 rd.

Link Posted: 9/26/2023 8:11:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rotorblade] [#11]
Originally Posted By bad2006z71:
So far, like most everything about it other than they should have made the grip full size. I don't own a compact so if I want the spacer to make the grip feel right, I'd have to remove it from the 17 and 23 rd mags to work in my pistols.
Not a big deal, but I think most are going to use the larger mags vs the compact 15 rd.

https://i.imgur.com/aN6YpLdh.jpg?1

View Quote

Thats basically what I am going to do in your picture. FPC with Red dot and Vert Grip,  Metal Frame Full Size M&P, maybe RCR on the Pistol. Both Guns same light. Bunch of Mags and done. Ive got to get back to the range and start shooting. Also Have to get the kid back to the range. He's been shooting my CZ P-10F Bedside gun and has basically claimed it. Does Real good with it.

The Compact grip thing HAS to be for the ban states that only allow a max of 15 round mags. There are a few that the max for handguns is 15 rds.

Like I said above I want one I will be getting one next year possibly this year depending on how busy we get at work and if we pickup more over time.

There is a lot that can be done with this thing. There is already an aftermarket buffer.  A simpler "Shorter" stock would probably sell. Apparently they are redesigning the back disassembly catch/Mag Retention lever because of the mags can drop out. Someone SBRing one would be interesting. Making a different bolt release other than the FUCKING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to use one would sell. Personally I don't see an aluminum hand guard selling, but I have been wrong before.  
A cheaper model with Simpler shorter stock, and just in a box with one mag would SELL like like crazy I think.  BUT for what you get now $600.00 (Street price around here) is a real deal.    

Also Just for those that are really curios. NOT that any of you are!!    THIS Youtube Video shows the top plate coming off.  2 Minutes in. Number 9 Torx. 9/64 hex on top  1/8th hex on bottom.  ALSO has another Video showing the lower/Pistol Grip internals.  OH and FUCK THAT bolt is long.  OH and YES it really is hammer fired.

Rail mount video.    
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Interesting to see y'all's enthusiasm when I've been carrying around a SUB every day for a decade now.  It's a neat platform - I hope someone figures out some replacement mag catches for other mags like the SUB-2000 Multi Mag version.
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By rotorblade:

Thats basically what I am going to do in your picture. FPC with Red dot and Vert Grip,  Metal Frame Full Size M&P, maybe RCR on the Pistol. Both Guns same light. Bunch of Mags and done. Ive got to get back to the range and start shooting. Also Have to get the kid back to the range. He's been shooting my CZ P-10F Bedside gun and has basically claimed it. Does Real good with it.

The Compact grip thing HAS to be for the ban states that only allow a max of 15 round mags. There are a few that the max for handguns is 15 rds.

Like I said above I want one I will be getting one next year possibly this year depending on how busy we get at work and if we pickup more over time.

There is a lot that can be done with this thing. There is already an aftermarket buffer.  A simpler "Shorter" stock would probably sell. Apparently they are redesigning the back disassembly catch/Mag Retention lever because of the mags can drop out. Someone SBRing one would be interesting. Making a different bolt release other than the FUCKING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to use one would sell. Personally I don't see an aluminum hand guard selling, but I have been wrong before.  
A cheaper model with Simpler shorter stock, and just in a box with one mag would SELL like like crazy I think.  BUT for what you get now $600.00 (Street price around here) is a real deal.    

Also Just for those that are really curios. NOT that any of you are!!    THIS Youtube Video shows the top plate coming off.  2 Minutes in. Number 9 Torx. 9/64 hex on top  1/8th hex on bottom.  ALSO has another Video showing the lower/Pistol Grip internals.  OH and FUCK THAT bolt is long.  OH and YES it really is hammer fired.

Rail mount video.    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/aN6YpLdh.jpg?1

Rail mount video.    

Helpful videos.  You going to mount a magnifier on your new rear rail & a red dot directly on the bbl?
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I havent had much time to look over it. But wonder if the mag catch off the OR MPs would work as they are extended.
They are really nice on the pistol.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By HammerTech:
Prices must be dropping a bit. I picked one up yesterday at the LGS for $575 and no sales tax in WV. Taking it with a Holosun 510 for optics and a case of S&B along with my Scorpion to the range and see how it goes.
View Quote

What shop if you don't mind me asking.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 9:22:16 AM EDT
[#16]
I could go 9mm, but hoping they come out with a .40 & .45
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 1:08:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Saber329:  I could go 9mm, but hoping they come out with a .40 & .45
View Quote

SUB-2000 already available in .40, takes M&P mags, $100 rebate through next March.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 1:32:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Most of the Utube videos are guys running supressors. Now I think I need to get my first suppressor.
Also, I know ETS mags are generally shady, but for $15, I might try out a 40 rd one.

https://www.etsgroup.us/product-p/smk-sw9-mp-40.htm

Link Posted: 9/27/2023 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Most of the Utube videos are guys running supressors. Now I think I need to get my first suppressor.
Also, I know ETS mags are generally shady, but for $15, I might try out a 40 rd one.

https://www.etsgroup.us/product-p/smk-sw9-mp-40.htm
View Quote

I run steel case from my Glock ETS 40 rounder in my SUB.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Saber329:

What shop if you don't mind me asking.
View Quote

Shooters Roost in Beckley WV. Still showing one in stock.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:26:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rotorblade] [#21]

Helpful videos.  You going to mount /a magnifier on your new rear rail & a red dot directly on the bbl?
View Quote

No magnifier. I personally don't think the rail on the receiver top plate is a good idea. I don't think that would even work out well anyway. With the tolerances would it even maintain the dot in the center of the magnifier or would you be constantly having to keep the DOT centered .

Also... I tend to view the optic on a firearm should be what the firearm is to be used for AND what are its capabilities. Longer barrel more powerful cartridge needs better glass and Magnification with associated weight, because it will be used at greater range. While as the barrel gets shorter and a less and less powerful cartridge is used the magnification reduces down along with the weight to just a plain ole red dot or holosight. A Holosun 403 series with the dot only is where it would bottom out at, HS403R would be a prime candidate. A Eotech XPS/EXPS series would be great but perhaps getting to the point of TOO BIG. Heck maybe a Trijicon RCR or Aimpoint P2 would be small and light but still rugged. Although may be getting just TOOO Small for a 16" barreled 9mm Carbine.

And thats what were talking about here a Standard 16" barreled 9mm Carbine, standard Title 1 Firearm. NO brace no form 1 no Form 4 Nothing. Compact easy to carry simple red dot and white light. Legal in just about every state in the union I am willing to travel or move too. Just about!!

NOTICE I DID PUT IN JUST ABOUT!!!!!

I added willing to travel or move too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 8:31:17 AM EDT
[#22]

SUB-2000 already available in .40, takes M&P mags, $100 rebate through next March.
View Quote

Nice.

The SUB-2000 wasn't even on my radar, but in my defense, I'm just getting into PCCs.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:29:13 AM EDT
[#23]

No magnifier. I personally don't think the rail on the receiver top plate is a good idea. I don't think that would even work out well anyway. With the tolerances would it even maintain the dot in the center of the magnifier or would you be constantly having to keep the DOT centered .

Also... I tend to view the optic on a firearm should be what the firearm is to be used for AND what are its capabilities. Longer barrel more powerful cartridge needs better glass and Magnification with associated weight, because it will be used at greater range. While as the barrel gets shorter and a less and less powerful cartridge is used the magnification reduces down along with the weight to just a plain ole red dot or holosight. A Holosun 403 series with the dot only is where it would bottom out at, HS403R would be a prime candidate. A Eotech XPS/EXPS series would be great but perhaps getting to the point of TOO BIG. Heck maybe a Trijicon RCR or Aimpoint P2 would be small and light but still rugged. Although may be getting just TOOO Small for a 16" barreled 9mm Carbine.

And thats what were talking about here a Standard 16" barreled 9mm Carbine, standard Title 1 Firearm. NO brace no form 1 no Form 4 Nothing. Compact easy to carry simple red dot and white light. Legal in just about every state in the union. Just about!!
View Quote

Offer not good in California, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington state.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Offer not good in California, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington state.  
View Quote

Out of curiosity,  can you say what disqualifies it it those states?
Link Posted: 9/30/2023 12:05:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Rbass:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rbass:
Originally Posted By backbencher: Offer not good in California, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington state.  

Distinct pistol grip, threaded bbl, centerfire, semi-automatic, Democrats.
Link Posted: 10/1/2023 12:18:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rotorblade] [#26]

View Quote

I live in GA. The states I will go to are GA of course, TN, AL, FL. RARELY NC, SC, KY, and WV. The States listed above I will NEVER VISIT or set foot in. PERIOD
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#27]
I need one of these in .40.  And no, I don't want a Keltec.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Probably going to buy one tomorrow and want to suppress it.

As my first pistol suppressor, does it need a piston or booster with the long barrel?

I'm thinking of a YHM R9.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:16:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Macumazahn] [#29]
Very nice, thought of one of these for plinking, folds nice and uses common mags.  However, is there much of an advantage in FPS from a 16" vs a handgun 4"?  PCC will be easier to handle accurately I imagine though.  Would like to see one in 10mm.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:23:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JoshInReno:  Probably going to buy one tomorrow and want to suppress it.

As my first pistol suppressor, does it need a piston or booster with the long barrel?

View Quote

It's a fixed bbl, bud.  Pistons help short-recoil actions, like many semi-auto pistols, work.  This is a blowback action w/ a fixed bbl, no piston needed.
Link Posted: 11/5/2023 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#31]

It's a fixed bbl, bud.  Pistons help short-recoil actions, like many semi-auto pistols, work.  This is a blowback action w/ a fixed bbl, no piston needed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoshInReno:  Probably going to buy one tomorrow and want to suppress it.

I figured as much but wanted to be sure before I ordered it. The only I experience I have with suppressors is bolt action rifles.
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 8:59:06 AM EDT
[#32]
how far forward does that sight sit from your face when mounted most rearward?  

Would something like an Acog with a short eyebox work?  

SW, I like the idea of a Mepro but the one I have seems really dim when shooting inside, do they make an illuminator for it (like the original PS90’s ring sight)?
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By ChickenDaddy:  Would something like an Acog with a short eyebox work?
View Quote

Probably not, unless you want to add the aftermarket receiver rail, and then you're dependent on a receiver mounted optic that is physically separated from a swinging bbl.  ACOG is a bit overkill for a 9x19mm anyway.

Probably better off w/ a forward red dot or 1x Prism, and if you must have magnification, use the aftermarket receiver rail & mount a QD flip up magnifier.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Purchased one of these last week. Also purchased an M&P 2.0 pistol to go with it.
I'm going to put this in my Grab-N-Go bag.
Mine shoots well. Haven't put many rounds thru it yet but it hasn't choked once.
I did buy a third 23rd'er mag.

What kind of ammo would you keep in it?
I'm going with two mags full of premium HP and one mag with FMJ.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 9:07:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By HellifIknow:  Purchased one of these last week. Also purchased an M&P 2.0 pistol to go with it.
I'm going to put this in my Grab-N-Go bag.
Mine shoots well. Haven't put many rounds thru it yet but it hasn't choked once.
I did buy a third 23rd'er mag.

What kind of ammo would you keep in it?
I'm going with two mags full of premium HP and one mag with FMJ.
View Quote

147 grn subsonic hollowpoints for the can you're gonna screw on.  
Link Posted: 11/14/2023 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Bought one last week and mounted a Sig Romeo 5 red dot on it.

Zeroed it yesterday. Only put 100ish rounds through it but it ran smooth with no hiccups.

Absolutely love this thing! I carry a full size M&P so it was a logical addition. The FPC will be a travel/ off road companion to my EDC. Perfect for that role I think.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#37]
I just picked up one this weekend for $579. Not had time to take it to the range yet.

About a pound heavier than my Sub2k. Considering the Sub2k feeks like a 7/8th scale carbine and the FPC is full size that's impressive. Got rid of a Ruger 9mm carbine last year, no issues but mediocre accuracy and Very Heavy. A good PCC should be light & compact.

Nice trigger, better than my old gen 1 9mm Shield & Shield .45.

This should take compact M&P mags. All the mags mine came with have spacers.

The rail on the handguard is a much nicer place to mount an optic than the SUB2k handguard, which is a two piece handguard with a seam down the middle. My SUB2K had to get filed down a bit to get perfectly flat for an optic. Although most scopes are overkill for PCCs this handguard would be up to the task with the right offset mount.

I like the mag storage in the stock for transport but not sure how I'd feel having that much weight added to the carbine. But still a clever feature and easy enough to remove if not needed. The feel of the stock is very good and while the width looks clunky it's a better cheek weld, like adding a CAA saddle to a bare M4 stock. And at this price point, getting a std. cap mag and two hi cap mags is a good deal.

Per the factory manual +p ammo is approved, and based on the strength of the spring & weight of the buffer I'd shoot it all day and not be worried.

But my absolute favorite feature is the magwell in the grip. You've made the action at least 6" shorter overall vs a mag forward layout. So you get a 16" barrel setup that's not much longer than my braced Draco or Scorpion pistols. This is also why I like CX4 Storm.

Link Posted: 12/5/2023 5:43:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pair0dimes] [#38]
Any takers of the aftermarket stocks yet? I have a pair of these things and don’t love the bulk of the stock design. I’ve seen a couple available, but thought I’d inquire if anyone else made the leap as they are generally ~$100 each.

In addition, I found it much more useable to have the mag release on the right of the grip, so it performs more like an AR style pistol carbine. YMMV.

Edit - OK, I broke down and bought some from TacCom. So far I like them over the bulky factory setup.

Link to Taccom website

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#39]
I guess my edit didn't bump. I wanted to share my finding with the group as I was disappointed with the OEM stock.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Pair0dimes:
I guess my edit didn't bump. I wanted to share my finding with the group as I was disappointed with the OEM stock.
View Quote

Have you installed it and can you post pics? I’d like to see it mounted on the gun. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Hillbilly62:

Have you installed it and can you post pics? I’d like to see it mounted on the gun. Thanks!
View Quote

Here's a couple pics. I find it much slimmer than the OEM.

Link Posted: 1/8/2024 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Firefr0g:
Are we allowed to post links for stores that have them? Not sure of the rules but I know a local place has a couple of them left.
View Quote

Post #1!!  

Welcome long time lurker - first time poster!
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 2:10:31 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

The SHIELD Magazined do NOT fit, nor to the 12 round M&P Subcompact Magazines.

The Grip size is the same as the S&W 2.0 "Compact" with is fitted for 15 round mags.  Standard M&P "Full Size" magazines are 17 rounds.

The Carbine, like the M&P 2.0 "Compact" includes some little spacers that fill the gap between the 15 round magazine Vs. 17 round magazines.

The Carbine comes with 17 round "Full sized" magazines with the spacers so there is no gap when used in the Carbine grip.

Pretty Smart of S&W so the Carbine can share mags with those who have both "Full Sized" & "Compact" pistols & mags.

Again - NO FIT for any Shield or Shield Plus, or Body Guard or M&P Subcompact (12 round short grip)

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#44]
I sorta wish S&W would have went with a different design mag and grip. More like a Mp5 or CZ Scorpion type mag only Metal. That way they would have a more vertical grip with better ergonomics. Easier reload better feeding. More capacity in a simpler magazine design. Just my opinion anyway.
View Quote

It's going to look odd, but I agree. Check this out:
https://modernfirearms.net/ru/avtomaty-shturmovye-vintovki/shvecija-avtomaty-i-shturmovye-vintovki/interdynamics-mks/

Unfortunately, the Scorpion magazine cannot be used like that. It's incredibly wide at the top, where CZ allocated a ton of material in order to make reliable plastic lips for a double-feed design.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By zaitcev:

https://modernfirearms.net/ru/avtomaty-shturmovye-vintovki/shvecija-avtomaty-i-shturmovye-vintovki/interdynamics-mks/

Unfortunately, the Scorpion magazine cannot be used like that. It's incredibly wide at the top, where CZ allocated a ton of material in order to make reliable plastic lips for a double-feed design.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zaitcev:

If you are going to make a PCC that uses pistol magazine, to me it makes sense to put them in the grip.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#46]
I picked one up a few weeks ago and I have about 300rds through it so far

Neat little PCC and pretty accurate with Blazer Brass 115gr and a Holosun SCRS.

Link Posted: 1/29/2024 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Is the safety reversible for left hand use?
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By feudist:
View Quote

Unless something has changed for 2024 the magazine release is reversible, but the safety is not.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#49]

Unless something has changed for 2024 the magazine release is reversible, but the safety is not.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By feudist:

Sigh.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 12:01:54 AM EDT
[#50]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/289640/stock_pic_2-3086739.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/289640/stock_pic-3086740.jpg
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/289640/stock_pic_2-3086739.jpghttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/289640/stock_pic-3086740.jpg

That looks pretty slick.

I don't mind the bulk of the OEM so much, but wish the LOP was adjustable.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top