Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
KAC Looking For... Thread (Page 4 of 104)
Page / 104
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 9:04:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking for a urx 3.1 rail panel with built in handstop black. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SurtrsFire:

a few have popped up in the EE the past week or two, they go really fast though. ill @ you in a listing if i see it though.
View Quote
You the man!
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Sheldon!...you're back in the game brother. Like seeing that.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 2:07:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 871JZ:
Saw this on KAC Photog. Gonna be a tough one, but good luck with it, man.
View Quote
Thank you buddy, keep your eyes peeled for me?
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By swiftimproved220:

View Quote
Was wondering what happened. Haven't seen him around.

Originally Posted By Br00D:
Thank you buddy, keep your eyes peeled for me?
View Quote
Will do. You'll more than likely have to buy an upper and cannibalize it. I think there's one or two in the EE right now.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 8:52:05 AM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
Thanks man ya looking to re acquire a few things I’ve let go of its time to get a couple to hang onto this time
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Dimples just hit the EE.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 7:37:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#9]
Originally Posted By vet14tango10:

Dimples just hit the EE.
View Quote
Shit. Didn't even see your post, man. Lol
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Looking for a SR25 double Railed gas block...
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 8:10:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#11]
Originally Posted By loveski5:
Looking for a SR25 double Railed gas block...
View Quote
@loveski5

Email sent.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone got any taupe rail covers? I need some to outfit something that's coming in this week.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 10:29:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#13]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:
Anyone got any taupe rail covers? I need some to outfit something that's coming in this week.
View Quote
You hope it shows up this week.

@SecretSquirell

ETA: Operation Parts has some in stock, but you're paying full price.

https://www.operationparts.com/kac-knights-armament-11-rib-handguard-panel-6-15-inch-length/
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#14]

@SecretSquirell

https://www.operationparts.com/kac-knights-armament-11-rib-handguard-panel-6-15-inch-length/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@SecretSquirell

It finally got picked up today. Was originally supposed to be delivered tomorrow. But now it says Friday, so at least I'll have it before the weekend.

Yeah, I knew they'd have them. Trying not to rape my wallet too much after last week.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 7:21:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#15]
It finally got picked up today. Was originally supposed to be delivered tomorrow. But now it says Friday, so at least I'll have it before the weekend.

Yeah, I knew they'd have them. Trying not to rape my wallet too much after last week.
View All Quotes

@SecretSquirell

It'll be worth the wait, man. As far as the price on the panels, does another $50 added to the price of the gun really mean anything? I mean, we're not talking about a $350 gun here. Lol. But I know what you mean. Gotta have a little self control every once in awhile.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 7:58:14 AM EDT
[#16]
It'll be worth the wait, man. As far as the price on the panels, does another $50 added to the price of the gun really mean anything? I mean, we're not talking about a $350 gun here. Lol. But I know what you mean. Gotta have a little self control every once in awhile.
View All Quotes

@SecretSquirell

I know it will be. I'm just not a very patient person.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:20:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#17]
View All Quotes

@SecretSquirell

@SecretSquirell

If you can't locate a taupe set here and don't wanna buy new ones, your next best bet would be to grab a set of black panels and hit them with Aervoe Field Drab. You can score black panels for next to nothing and Aervoe is cheap. I have some and it's a damn close match to KAC taupe.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#18]
@SecretSquirell

If you can't locate a taupe set here and don't wanna buy new ones, your next best bet would be to grab a set of black panels and hit them with Aervoe Field Drab. You can score black panels for next to nothing and Aervoe is cheap. I have some and it's a damn close match to KAC taupe.
View All Quotes

@SecretSquirell

@SecretSquirell

Oh I know. You should see the pile of black panels I have. I used to buy up all the cheap panels kits I could find. I've gotten several complete kits for $15-20. And Field Drab is my jam. I've got a Dissy that I did up in FD that looks fucking killer.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh I know. You should see the pile of black panels I have. I used to buy up all the cheap panels kits I could find. I've gotten several complete kits for $15-20. And Field Drab is my jam. I've got a Dissy that I did up in FD that looks fucking killer.
View All Quotes

@SecretSquirell

@SecretSquirell

There's your answer then! Lol. And I love field drab. Would like to see the FD Dissipator.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#20]
There's your answer then! Lol. And I love field drab. Would like to see the FD Dissipator.
View All Quotes

@SecretSquirell

@SecretSquirell

If you can't tell, I kinda like the Dissy platform.

Someone wanted to see how many lights I could install on it at once. KAC rail so it's still kinda on topic.

Link Posted: 6/12/2019 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Looking for two mk11 sights!
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 10:52:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TF141] [#22]
Impossible but figured why not ask - what are the odds of finding an ECR or M110 barrel? Tried Marvin and someone else, but no response back.

Had bad luck with a trade and I'm basically stuck with an M110 clone minus a barrel.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 11:06:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TF141:
Impossible but figured why not ask - what are the odds of finding an ECR or M110 barrel? Tried Marvin and someone else, but no response back.

Had bad luck with a trade and I'm basically stuck with an M110 clone minus a barrel.
View Quote
Thought Pitts made some M110 barrels not long ago. I would get in contact with them. Check out their FB page.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Thought Pitts made some M110 barrels not long ago. I would get in contact with them. Check out their FB page.
View All Quotes

Or @GenfromReno If he doesn't have any, I'll bet he knows ymwho does.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 7:55:56 AM EDT
[#25]
I’m casually looking for a KAC virgin upper if anyone stumbles over any.

Cheers
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By buddyhoohaw:
I’m casually looking for a KAC virgin upper if anyone stumbles over any.

Cheers
View Quote
Count me in, I only need 6.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#27]

If you can't tell, I kinda like the Dissy platform.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/204916/66817258-EAEE-47A2-AA52-E3F56A6E38BE_zpsrlop6q0g-431503.JPG

Someone wanted to see how many lights I could install on it at once. KAC rail so it's still kinda on topic.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/204916/20180428_154940_jpg-743858.JPG
View Quote
I like them, too. I've built a couple by chopping BCM 20" barrels down to 16". I like the rifle gas Dissipator's better than the ones with a hidden gas system.

View Quote
Didn't @drago6 have one of these posted in the EE recently?
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#28]

I like them, too. I've built a couple by chopping BCM 20" barrels down to 16". I like the rifle gas Dissipator's better than the ones with a hidden gas system.

View Quote
I have one of his ECC barrels. Its really a beautiful piece of work, guy is a damn wizard
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 9:24:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By drago6:
I have one of his ECC barrels. Its really a beautiful piece of work, guy is a damn wizard
View All Quotes

Yes he is. Incredible work.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

View Quote
Appreciate the feedback, gents! Pitts was the first person I reached out to a few weeks back, but no reply back yet. I'm sure they're just busy and I need to be patient.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Appreciate the feedback, gents! Pitts was the first person I reached out to a few weeks back, but no reply back yet. I'm sure they're just busy and I need to be patient.
View Quote
Be patient, and persistent. I found if I immediately replied to emails I generally got a quick response, other than that it could be awhile lol. Took me like 2 months to get enough correspondence to go ahead and order, 4 months to make it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 12:29:41 PM EDT
[#32]
I am in search of an older KAC ambi lower for a gun I am looking to finish.

I posted a WTB thread here. Thank you for any help locating such a lower!
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 3:47:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#33]
Looking for a specific KAC trigger. See the pictures below. Shoot me an email if you have one.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 2:16:47 AM EDT
[#34]
SR-25 Upper Receiver
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 12:35:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#35]
Looking for a specific KAC trigger. See the pictures below. Shoot me an email if you have one.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/363550/20190616_154701_jpg-981731.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/363550/20190616_154637_jpg-981732.JPG
View Quote
Think I may have found one of the top ones. Still looking for the dull finished hard chrome version on the bottom.
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 10:15:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ed_Victory] [#36]
Does anyone have a rubberized thumb rest P/N 30537 they aren’t using?

I have never seen one of these in use, in pics online or at the range, which of course makes me all kinds of curious.

I need to try it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#37]
If anyone needs some SR-25 taper pins i have 3 that I’m never going to use, just cover S&H and you can have them :)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#38]
If anyone needs some SR-25 taper pins i have 3 that I’m never going to use, just cover S&H and you can have them :)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/449093/D511BD2D-A306-41EC-81B2-3CA07220E790_jpeg-986318.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/449093/54B0ED92-F41D-4B7F-8E51-8657D446E7E5_jpeg-986319.JPG
View Quote
I’ll claim these.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Knights A2 buttstock?
Complete Assembly?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Looking for SR16 CQB upper. I have a pristine used original configuration LPR Mod 1 upper for trade. I figured I would post here as well because all the responses I get on the EE are from non KAC loving lowballers lol
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 1:37:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#41]
Originally Posted By 556sniper:
Looking for SR16 CQB upper. I have a pristine used original configuration LPR Mod 1 upper for trade. I figured I would post here as well because all the responses I get on the EE are from non KAC loving lowballers lol
View Quote
Tell me about it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Tell me about it.
View All Quotes
Tell me about it.
This is exactly why I like dealing with fellow KAC junkies because we work with each other and repect the value of the others items :)
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#43]
This is exactly why I like dealing with fellow KAC junkies because we work with each other and repect the value of the others items :)
View All Quotes
Tell me about it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Winter Magazine Release Button
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 3:16:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Mk11 Case or CAD/PDF so can have a custom one made
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 10:07:45 AM EDT
[#46]
ISO
Black 30mm Mount
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:
ISO
Black 30mm Mount
View Quote
@Gatorvet

What height? I have a 1.93...
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SurtrsFire:
Looking for part # 30194

KAC-KNIGHT'S ARMAMENT 34MM NVG ELEVATED EXTENDED TYPE EYE RELIEF SCOPE MOUNT

Idk if they ever came in fde/taupe but would prefer that over black. If not then black is fine.

New or used.
View Quote
@SurtrsFire are you still looking?
I have a black one.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By bleaman225:

@SurtrsFire are you still looking?
I have a black one.
View Quote
PM sent
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 1:31:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gatorvet] [#50]
Originally Posted By ARogueNinja:
@Gatorvet

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARogueNinja:
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:
ISO
Black 30mm Mount
@Gatorvet

Looking for the shorter one 1.5 I think...

Thanks!
Page / 104
KAC Looking For... Thread (Page 4 of 104)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top