User Panel

Site Notices
KAC Values (Page 3 of 44)
Page / 44
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:27:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bkbz:

That’s a whole lot of money in GB fees to drive costs up on such a rare item. No reason why a more rare SR15 wouldn’t  fetch something like that given all of the other manufacturers are pulling in a premium. Even at that price, it’s still cheap relative to ammo prices, and other premium brands.

This is what happens in free markets when there is a huge threat to supply with the upcoming administration.
View Quote

This. There's no need for anyone to create false premiums right now when the demand on everything is sky high. People are willing to pay.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By MaicoBill:
What’s the value ?
Approximately 100 rounds thru it .https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523255/1CB808F7-7F56-4538-998F-5B10F7F9650C_jpe-1786274.JPG
View Quote

Should just trade it to me for a 11.5 cqb sr15 upper and some cash.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:16:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Curious what a brand new MK11 Mod 1 would be worth?

I've got a lead on one locally but have no clue what it should sell for. Appears they used to sell back in the day for something like $8500?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:47:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I’m curious as to what the market is for an older Vero Beach SR-25. I’m getting ready to start putting some funding aside to grab one for my MK11 Mod 0 build.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mra4523:
I’m curious as to what the market is for an older Vero Beach SR-25. I’m getting ready to start putting some funding aside to grab one for my MK11 Mod 0 build.
View Quote

3-4000 is a good start.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By m1ajunkie:
Curious what a brand new MK11 Mod 1 would be worth?

I've got a lead on one locally but have no clue what it should sell for. Appears they used to sell back in the day for something like $8500?
View Quote

It sounds like you’re talking about the commercial-spec mod 1.  There are not a correct example of a real mod 1, but as far as the rifle you’re looking at is concerned, I would put its value much much higher than what it sold for.  They are still a limited-release rifle that carries that value in itself, and it’s been many many years since I have even seen one of these pop up on the typical public market platforms.  Seems like I remember them being introduced at the ~$7500 mark.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By j-dubya1:

It sounds like you’re talking about the commercial-spec mod 1.  There are not a correct example of a real mod 1, but as far as the rifle you’re looking at is concerned, I would put its value much much higher than what it sold for.  They are still a limited-release rifle that carries that value in itself, and it’s been many many years since I have even seen one of these pop up on the typical public market platforms.  Seems like I remember them being introduced at the ~$7500 mark.
View Quote

Good deal, thank you. I'm going to try to go check the rifle out in person later today or tomorrow. Seems like information on the MK11 Mod 1 is relatively hard to find so I'm struggle to do much research on this thing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By m1ajunkie:

Good deal, thank you. I'm going to try to go check the rifle out in person later today or tomorrow. Seems like information on the MK11 Mod 1 is relatively hard to find so I'm struggle to do much research on this thing.
View Quote

Ask away or PM me.  I’ve been building a clone to-spec mod 1 for a long time, and love the history of sr25’s in general, so I can help you out.  The mod 1’s and their details/differences are very elusive and not well known.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:59:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Price check please:
- Grade A/B EMC
- NIB Triple Tap

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:33:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By batfurbabies02:
Price check please:
- Grade A/B EMC
- NIB Triple Tap

View Quote

Triple tap is around $1000-1300 right now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#11]
What’s a 6.5 upper, unfired, no sights, on an APC lower (1k rounds on lower) cerakoted Magpul OD green with a UBR 2.0 and Geiselle SDE worth?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I have no idea but I think I’ve seen it and it’s tight!
Lower could probably fetch at least 2.3k...
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Gatorvet:
I have no idea but I think I’ve seen it and it’s tight!
Lower could probably fetch at least 2.3k...
View Quote

Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:50:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#14]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:38:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j-dubya1] [#15]
FF RAS “m4 Match” and “Titusville” marked?

A rare rail, but the Veros are usually the ones that pop up.  Never seen another Titusville one outside the mil rifles.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:42:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Complete sr-15 pistol? Contemplating selling, just curious if anyone has sold one recently and has any idea what they are going for. Is 4500 too much?
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 0311mattp:
Complete sr-15 pistol? Contemplating selling, just curious if anyone has sold one recently and has any idea what they are going for. Is 4500 too much?
View Quote

Sounds about right if you’re going for full penetration.

Cheers
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

More details on it might help...
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#19]
~1krds, and no box, not sure what else you could want as far as info
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:22:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gatorvet] [#20]
Lower- ambi vs non ambi
Upper- mod 1 vs mod 2 (mlok vs keymod)
Upgrades? Buis/accessories included?

Regardless of above 4500 is too much imho but those details COULD get you a better answer and maybe some interest!
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:28:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Was it built on a stripped lower? If so, what lower parts were used?
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

You might get a buyer or two willing to pay for the convenience of buying upper and lower together. Right now, separately, new ambi lowers are right around $1500 and depending on the upper, 2500-3000, assuming brand new, Mod2 MLok.

You would be better off selling upper/lower separate if you were trying to get 4500.

GLWS
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Bkbz:

You might get a buyer or two willing to pay for the convenience of buying upper and lower together. Right now, separately, new ambi lowers are right around $1500 and depending on the upper, 2500-3000, assuming brand new, Mod2 MLok.

You would be better off selling upper/lower separate if you were trying to get 4500.

GLWS
View Quote

I’ll put lowers at $1250+ and uppers at retail plus. No one is paying $2500 for Mod2 16” uppers, for instance.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By YeOldeCircles:

I’ll put lowers at $1250+ and uppers at retail plus. No one is paying $2500 for Mod2 16” uppers, for instance.
View Quote

OP said pistol, so I’m assuming 11.5 or 14.5”.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Since someone was kind enough to send me over to this thread. What are the Keymod SR-15 Mod 2's part #31030 going for these days? Its NIB and depending on the range of prices I might get rid of it.

https://i.postimg.cc/vH4h2tK3/Inked-Knights-SR15-LI.jpg
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Welcome sir!
Lowers are going for 1250-1500
Keymod uppers are a little harder to move than mlok but I know of one that sold recently for ~ 1800

Hope that helps!

Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Welcome sir!
Lowers are going for 1250-1500
Keymod uppers are a little harder to move than mlok but I know of one that sold recently for ~ 1800

Hope that helps!

View Quote

Thanks been a member for a long time, just never really posted here.

What I have is a complete rifle that is new in the box. At the time of purchase I bought a Keymod and an Mlok.. decided to shoot the Mlok and stuck the Keymod away. I see buy it now on Gunbrokers for 5k on Mlok versions, and the starting bids around 4k. Don't know if that sounds right in the current pandemic or not.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:43:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Those are what I’ve seen them go for around here in the EE...
Add the lower and upper prices together and you have your complete rifle price. That’s only my opinion and valuation based on the prices in the EE. Gunbroker prices are crazy in my opinion but if someone wants it bad enough they will pay for it!

If it’s worth more to you, then start at your valuation and if it doesn’t sell you can do price drops until you get a buyer.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Dova80:

Thanks been a member for a long time, just never really posted here.

What I have is a complete rifle that is new in the box. At the time of purchase I bought a Keymod and an Mlok.. decided to shoot the Mlok and stuck the Keymod away. I see buy it now on Gunbrokers for 5k on Mlok versions, and the starting bids around 4k. Don't know if that sounds right in the current pandemic or not.
View Quote

Gunbroker really only work out for the seller when two or more people really want what a seller has listed. Otherwise, you can set whatever price you want and it will simply sit unsold. Also realize that those prices are inflated to also cover Gunbroker’s fees which are taken out after a successful auction closes.

I’d agree with Gatorvet that target pricing for a 16” Keymod (arguably the least desirable configuration) is around the $3K mark. If it was a 14.5” and M-LOK I’d say you could add another $500.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By spdrcrgts:

Gunbroker really only work out for the seller when two or more people really want what a seller has listed. Otherwise, you can set whatever price you want and it will simply sit unsold. Also realize that those prices are inflated to also cover Gunbroker’s fees which are taken out after a successful auction closes.

I’d agree with Gatorvet that target pricing for a 16” Keymod (arguably the least desirable configuration) is around the $3K mark. If it was a 14.5” and M-LOK I’d say you could add another $500.
View Quote

Thanks for the input! Yes I agree and figured the prices were inflated on GunBroker which is why I was asking on here. I don't even remember what I paid for it at the time of purchase. Sounds like I might hold onto it for a bit longer.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 11:27:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Punctual] [#31]
Originally Posted By Dova80:
Since someone was kind enough to send me over to this thread. What are the Keymod SR-15 Mod 2's part #31030 going for these days? Its NIB and depending on the range of prices I might get rid of it.

https://i.postimg.cc/vH4h2tK3/Inked-Knights-SR15-LI.jpg
View Quote

Buddy just sold one (keymod mod 2 ,16)on texasguntrader for $3k and 500 rounds of 223.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

I bought one pre Biden and spent like $3200 from snipershide, given the current t climate I feel like I did alright.

I haven’t seen any complete ones go for cheaper than that lately.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 11:34:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Punctual] [#33]
Dupe
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Any idea what a KAC factory pinned 14.5" Mod 2 Carbine MLOK (flash hider, not MAMS) with sandcutter and SR16 chrome bolt would go for?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#35]
How about an early production EMC, not a Delta gun, with low mileage?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By methical20:
Any idea what a KAC factory pinned 14.5" Mod 2 Carbine MLOK (flash hider, not MAMS) with sandcutter and SR16 chrome bolt would go for?
View Quote

Brand new or used? Do you have the factory BCG as well? Micro sights, HH Buffer, rail section, and Magpul covers included?

I’d estimate a brand new complete 14.5” M-LOK Carbine upper with factory phosphate E3 BCG and all accessories at around $2500 right now.

A complete Sandcutter and chrome bolt group is around $1100.

Factory E3 BCG is probably around $500-$600 so adjust accordingly if you do or don’t have it to include.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HKocher:
How about an early production EMC, not a Delta gun, with low mileage?
View Quote

Not sure of the production year, but there was an EMC that went for 9.5k. IIRC it had the ambi lower so it wasn't a very old unit. It was on GB so take that into account.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Not a factory pinned
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Brand new or used? Do you have the factory BCG as well? Micro sights, HH Buffer, rail section, and Magpul covers included?

I’d estimate a brand new complete 14.5” M-LOK Carbine upper with factory phosphate E3 BCG and all accessories at around $2500 right now.

Factory E3 BCG is probably around $500-$600 so adjust accordingly if you do or don’t have it to include.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Agreed
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Tejas1836:

Not a factory pinned
View Quote

Was wondering about this...
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:36:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#41]

Not a factory pinned
View Quote

View Quote

There are some factory pinned Mod 2 Carbines out there. They're not available as a standard option for all, but have been done by special request for certain individuals and/or in certain situations.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 871JZ:

There are some factory pinned Mod 2 Carbines out there. They're not available as a standard option for all, but have been done by special request for certain individuals and/or in certain situations.
View All Quotes

Not a factory pinned

I stand corrected.
I wouldn't have thought that KAC would do that. What would be the reasoning?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:23:34 PM EDT
[#43]

I stand corrected.
View All Quotes

Not a factory pinned

I stand corrected.

I can't remember what the problem was, but I recall a member here was having some kind of issue with their 14.5" upper. As usual, KAC took care of it and returned it with a pinned muzzle device at the owner's request, I believe as a favor for the trouble. As it was being discussed, one of the guys at KAC stated that although it's rare, they will pin/weld a muzzle device for the customer, but only in certain situations such as that one.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Lower- ambi vs non ambi
Upper- mod 1 vs mod 2 (mlok vs keymod)
Upgrades? Buis/accessories included?

Regardless of above 4500 is too much imho but those details COULD get you a better answer and maybe some interest!
View Quote

ambi lower, no sights, mod 2 and mlok, SSA-E, and G airborne charging handle
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

IMO- 2.75-3k
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

11.5" or 14.5"?
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 4:06:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: oldbrowndog] [#47]

I stand corrected.
View Quote

@Tejas1836

Kelly Enterprises had a run of factory P&W Mod 2 Carbines about 2 years ago now. I know where one of them is, along with a letter of provenance stating that it is 1 of 10 (IIRC) factory pinned carbines for Kelly.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By oldbrowndog:

@Tejas1836

Kelly Enterprises had a run of factory P&W Mod 2 Carbines about 2 years ago now. I know where one of them is, along with a letter of provenance stating that it is 1 of 10 (IIRC) factory pinned carbines for Kelly.
View Quote

Thank you.
I wonder then if pinned by certified KAC armorer, warranty would still be intact?
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Thank you.
I wonder then if pinned by certified KAC armorer, warranty would still be intact?
View Quote

Maybe? My perception from reading Jack and other's posts on this, was that the P&W didn't void warranty on the whole rifle, but would require removal for warranty work on the rifle, especially Mod 2's. I could be wrong though?
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:23:00 PM EDT
[#50]
What’s reasonable for SR25 lowers? I don’t believe GB is a good gauge, but can’t find any for sale otherwise.
Page / 44
KAC Values (Page 3 of 44)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top