Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 55
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats pretty cool.

Anyone else still waiting on their invoices, or is it just me.....
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Krazny13:
Thats pretty cool.

View Quote

The toolbox is a pretty rad surprise! Trey is adding some nice touches.

And no @Krazny13 , you’re not the only one still waiting for an invoice.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats pretty cool.

View Quote

I just received mine today.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats pretty cool.

View Quote

Still awaiting an invoice
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Patiently waiting for my invoice and I’m in no rush.

On a side note I called in and paid for a 14.5 Carbine upper I ordered a while back so that’s cool.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:15:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: abpMN] [#6]
Didn't get a shipping notice, but it arrived today. Nice surprise.

Thanks again to KAC crew. Excited for the final pieces... When that time comes 😎
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Got the email this morning and it wasn’t immediately obvious what it was for so I was like damn what did I drunk purchase this time. All set for round 2!
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:00:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Krazny13] [#8]
Got my email this afternoon, but didnt open it until I got home.  Have to wait until tomorrow.....
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Check all of your email folders to include SPAM. I just got mine the other day and almost deleted it. The email address is [email protected]. Just paid for it today.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone else having a problem making their payment?  Had the wife call and try to pay since I’m overseas and they kept getting an error on their end that the card was declined due to suspected fraud. I called today to use my card and they had the same issue. Called the bank and there are no issues from their end. It’s not even showing up as a pending charge. Carrie is looking into it with their CC processor but I was curious if anyone else was having issues.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Got my payment called in today.  Hope it ships soon.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By cms81586:
Anyone else having a problem making their payment?  Had the wife call and try to pay since I’m overseas and they kept getting an error on their end that the card was declined due to suspected fraud. I called today to use my card and they had the same issue. Called the bank and there are no issues from their end. It’s not even showing up as a pending charge. Carrie is looking into it with their CC processor but I was curious if anyone else was having issues.
View Quote

I think if you look back a few years in this thread, when the first round was getting paid up, there were other people that had a similar issue.
I feel like it was something to do with billing zip code…maybe.
Could have been something totally different too.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 8:43:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Glad to see some pictures, looks nice!
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By bleaman225:

I think if you look back a few years in this thread, when the first round was getting paid up, there were other people that had a similar issue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bleaman225:

What was the solution?  KAC’s card processor basically said “who cares”… It’s on their end but there isn’t shit I can do about it. I’m in Korea so getting this sorted out has been a rodeo….
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PresampleDepot:
Worst case scenario I am sure you can issue them a check. If you really get desperate I can just have them charge us and you pay us for the kit.

View Quote

That’s why he’s a king.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 4:33:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Worst case scenario I am sure you can issue them a check. If you really get desperate I can just have them charge us and you pay us for the kit.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/12/2022 5:15:37 AM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Appreciate it. If it gets to that point I’ll take you up on that and buy something from you too. I think I’ll just end up having to write a check…I’ll give it a week and try one more time.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#20]

Appreciate it. If it gets to that point I’ll take you up on that and buy something from you too. I think I’ll just end up having to write a check…I’ll give it a week and try one more time.
View Quote

Our CC processor is a PITA sometimes. If things don't match up EXACTLY it'll decline the transaction. Worst case is you can wire or mail a check. It isn't a big deal at all on our end and it's not going to affect your order at all.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Are people still waiting on invoices?  I have not received mine yet and no comms since July 31 so just curious.

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By buddyhoohaw:
Are people still waiting on invoices?  I have not received mine yet and no comms since July 31 so just curious.

Cheers
View Quote

Still waiting on mine.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Cheers
View Quote

I got invoiced around lunch today and CC was charged around 1600hrs shortly after calling to pay them.

I'm seeing several people reply on FB as well from yesterday and today.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:38:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#24]

Cheers
View Quote

Originally Posted By mgpatty:

Still waiting on mine.
View Quote

x3 for me. LB50

Confirmed shipping address as requested, but no email asking for payment yet.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#25]
I wonder if it’s working I’m reverse from the first batch. I was one of the last in batch 1 and seemed like immediately in batch 2.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#26]
LB61, just got invoice today
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 12:31:51 AM EDT
[#27]
LB54 email yesterday. Somehow, while in the last frontier state I was able to pay over the phone when I drifted to an area I had service.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 7:32:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#28]
Originally Posted By Outrider:
I wonder if it’s working I’m reverse from the first batch. I was one of the last in batch 1 and seemed like immediately in batch 2.
View Quote

I was wondering the same at first, but it seems to be more random than that. Might be in the order that we confirmed our shipping addresses.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 11:12:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Very funny.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Curious are you guys going to build out your LB kits and not shoot it, build out and shoot them or leave them completely new and unbuilt?

I havent decided what I will do just yet, I would like to leave this gun to one of my kids but who knows if they will even value what it is. I have 308's but this will be the the only sr25 i own (have owned them before).
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 11:52:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Kgknight1037:
Curious are you guys going to build out your LB kits and not shoot it, build out and shoot them or leave them completely new and unbuilt?

I havent decided what I will do just yet, I would like to leave this gun to one of my kids but who knows if they will even value what it is. I have 308's but this will be the the only sr25 i own (have owned them before).
View Quote

Build it together with your kids and pass it down whenever you are ready. No point leaving it sit if you can’t enjoy it together.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:10:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Build it and shoot it. No sense having a safe queen.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I've thought about this too.

Every single SR-15 I have has been purchased on the secondary market so I assume they've all been fired.  This is my first -25 and oddly enough my first new purchase from them ever.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 8:08:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Mine will probably sit unassembled for quite some time.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Mine will be getting built out.

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Going under the original statement that we would have to procure a buffer tube and parts, I installed a LMT 308 kit on my LB.  I also decided to get a LMT 308 BCG as a placeholder.

Now I have to decide what to do with these parts when the rest of the LB can be paid for and delivered.

Thank you KAC for making this happen.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

First complete SR-25 here, as well. Had a new ambi SR-25 lower previously, but didn't really need it. I'll absolutely be building the LB kit and probably running a mag or two through it to confirm function and then put it away. Pull it out on rainy days just to admire it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Invoice received and paid.  Thanks KAC.

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Cheers
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 12:06:40 AM EDT
[#43]

Cheers
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Thanks dudes!  It will arrive on Tuesday.

Cheers
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 4:28:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JSchell1309] [#45]
Invoice received and paid. Thanks for the 2nd round

View Quote

I’ll be building it out for sure. @SxPxDx sent me the below grip and was singing its praises, so I’m excited to add it to my future build.

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By JSchell1309:
Invoice received and paid. Thanks for the 2nd round

I’ll be building it out for sure. @SxPxDx sent me the below grip and was singing its praises, so I’m excited to add it to my future build.

https://preview.redd.it/1fow93re8ak91.jpg?width=1125&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4a58c8bbc976ad6b60cd5b6e4b9ab6542a026b6a
View Quote

Can't believe someone took the time to design and manufacture that atrocious thing.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Paid 16th. Arrived today. Wife asked why I needed another toolbox. "It was on sale". She of course rolled her eyes and didn't open the box up.... LOL.

Thanks KAC!
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 556hollowtip:
Paid 16th. Arrived today. Wife asked why I needed another toolbox. "It was on sale". She of course rolled her eyes and didn't open the box up.... LOL.

Thanks KAC!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2022 9:39:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 871JZ] [#49]
Originally Posted By 556hollowtip:

Thanks KAC!
View Quote

Just tell her to be glad you're buying tools instead of more gun parts. Little does she know...
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:51:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 871JZ:

Just tell her to be glad you're buying tools instead of more gun parts. Little does she know...
View Quote

Hah. Legit!
Page / 55
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top