Link Posted: 6/8/2022 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 1:18:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TNVC_Will:
To clarify, we don't sell these, but we do have VooDoo-S in stock
View Quote

And here I was being deferential toward ya Will. (asterisk meaning ARF Discount)  If I had your money I'd snag a VooDoo with employee pricing!
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Just jumped onboard the RH25 wagon
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:
Just jumped onboard the RH25 wagon
View Quote

Cool. Maybe you'll get faster spun up on it than me!
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 12:07:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GroundhogOZ] [#6]
Originally Posted By TNVC_Will:

To clarify, we don't sell these, but we do have VooDoo-S in stock
View Quote

Ah yes - a very robust unit - 29 or 30mm FL IIRC and real time data link???.  There is a unit floating around that geolocates e.g. has 1550nm LRF - which if you light something up it relays the position to everyone and elsewhere if uplink capable.   Big time force multiplier whilst minimising threat to conventional NOD users.  

RH25 looks like a good value proposition but not really in the same league as a Voodoo-S (although the basic imaging capabilities are broadly similar).
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 7:49:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By GroundhogOZ:
Ah yes - a very robust unit - 29 or 30mm FL IIRC and real time data link???.  There is a unit floating around that geolocates e.g. has 1550nm LRF - which if you light something up it relays the position to everyone and elsewhere if uplink capable.   Big time force multiplier whilst minimising threat to conventional NOD users.  
RH25 looks like a good value proposition but not really in the same league as a Voodoo-S (although the basic imaging capabilities are broadly similar).
View Quote

The inclusion of the stunning VooDoo was an accident on my part. Wasn't meant to be compared. If only I had an extra 11k floating around....
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 8:38:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cheezzyizill] [#8]
Anyone got any time with the RL25? Watching a comparison video from falcon claw it looks very good, has less FOV but also costs 50% less than the RH25.

Same capabilities as the RH25 according to the descriptions I've read (clip on, helmet, and dedicated scope). The RL25 starts as 2x zoom vs The RH25 1X from what I understand thats where all the FOV is going.

Edit: maybe its not clip on capable? I've read descriptions saying it is and isn't.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By UNV_Rich:

The RL25 does not have clip-on capability, but it’s hard to beat if you’re looking for a compact weapon scope/monocular  under $3K.
View Quote

Thats unfortunate. It would be nice if they did make one with clip on capability for a little bit more money.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:41:57 AM EDT
[#11]
How well does this work as a clip on? I'm looking at maybe replacing a hogster with one of these. I'd really like clip on capabilities.

So it's between this or the Bering hogster clip on.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By axeeclipse14:
How well does this work as a clip on? I'm looking at maybe replacing a hogster with one of these. I'd really like clip on capabilities.
So it's between this or the Bering hogster clip on.
View Quote

One of the modes for the RH25 is actually "Clip On" when you toggle thru the options. It comes with 2 different clip on mounts but I have yet to fire using it alone.

Perhaps you can find someone in this thread who has done so.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By axeeclipse14:
How well does this work as a clip on?
View Quote

I hit this yote at 277 yards on the run the other night, so I guess it works ok.

Link Posted: 6/16/2022 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By ThisWildAdventure:

I hit this yote at 277 yards on the run the other night, so I guess it works ok.

https://i.imgur.com/lSbp6XCh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/SCamFSDh.jpg

https://imgur.com/ryNP7eE.gif
View Quote

Very Nice!

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Fellow Enthusiasts-

Should I renew my Bronze Membership? I believe I lose quite a few features, worth the loss? Any chance you can give me a lifeline?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 11:10:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By GunnyFitz:
Fellow Enthusiasts-

Should I renew my Bronze Membership? I believe I lose quite a few features, worth the loss? Any chance you can give me a lifeline?
View Quote
If you just bought an rh25 you have more disposable income than me. Or maybe not anymore
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Daggertt:
If you just bought an rh25 you have more disposable income than me. Or maybe not anymore
View Quote

Not really. I'm trying to acquire all the essentials should we go into anything serious (Power outage, food shortage, etc) Right now its a home Generator I'm after.

Regarding the ARF Membership, I recall reading something about losing a bunch of features one has as a Bronze Member. Just don;t remember what they are.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Not really. I'm trying to acquire all the essentials should we go into anything serious (Power outage, food shortage, etc) Right now its a home Generator I'm after.

Regarding the ARF Membership, I recall reading something about losing a bunch of features one has as a Bronze Member. Just don;t remember what they are.
View Quote

If you venture into GD with any kind of frequency at all then membership is worth it's weight in gold
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#19]

The RL25 does not have clip-on capability, but it’s hard to beat if you’re looking for a compact weapon scope/monocular  under $3K.
View Quote

I’m not sure where the RL25 does not have clip on capability comes from.  We clipped one on behind a vortex LPVO works fine
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Greyswandir:

If you venture into GD with any kind of frequency at all then membership is worth it's weight in gold
View Quote

GD?
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:42:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Fellow Enthusiasts-

View Quote

You lose some search capabilities.
Very Limited IM storage.
Team member discounts from some of the site sponsors.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By pyro_451:
Very Limited IM storage.
View Quote

Yes, THAT was it - the limited Search! On the Arf discounts = meh. Thanks man!
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Very Limited IM storage.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Fellow Enthusiasts-

Very Limited IM storage.
The most important imo is the little green arrow to tag threads you've viewed
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 9:45:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GunnyFitz] [#24]
Can anyone with a RH25 please tell me if you own a Bridge? If so, which?

Mod Armory
Panobridge
Wilcox
Knights
KVC

I realize the last two are almost non existent but I'd sure as hell like to see one! FWIW - I ordered a Chinesium one off ebay that's probably being carried by a mule it takes so long. Curious to see if the RH & PVS14 will fit without knocking against each other.

Is there a term for the confusion the brain endures while looking thru these? I read it can produce a bad headache or vertigo?

EDIT: Literally just thought of something. In no way did I intentionally drop links to Benny's shop. His site just had everything.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:15:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Little revival of my Thread to see who now owns a RH and can confirm something for me. Does the Dovetail/Shoe that comes with everything else fit into any Bridge with a PVS14? I've now found out what you all mean about not being able to mount it over the Right eye - knocks against battery.

What I can't figure out is why this shoè won't fit into other Dovetails. I recall someone saying they had to file something down - but obviously don't know which part. Whatever it is, there are only 2 small screws on the RH and not many choices that screw on. Yeah I've been reading the manual.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:54:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: French1966] [#26]
Originally Posted By raverill:

I’m not sure where the RL25 does not have clip on capability comes from.  We clipped one on behind a vortex LPVO works fine
View All Quotes

@raverill
Does the RL25 have the same software for clip-on use? The X&Y margin adjustments on the RH25 allow for the center of the thermal screen to match the day optic reticle.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By GunnyFitz: I've now found out what you all mean about not being able to mount it over the Right eye - knocks against battery.
View Quote

In Nick Chen’s TFB article he mentioned the manual showed instructions for iray’s obverse shoe. I wonder what the eta is on that.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By gwood188:
n Nick Chen’s TFB article he mentioned the manual showed instructions for iray’s obverse shoe. I wonder what the eta is on that.
View Quote

Perhaps that's the name of the piece I need then!
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Pssst, no manufacturer’s bridge is going to make a difference on the amount of space between your eyes.

Fwiw, the pictail works perfectly in the KAC\RQE\KVC bridge
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By dzhitshard:
Pssst, no manufacturer’s bridge is going to make a difference on the amount of space between your eyes.
View Quote

Hmm. That would insinuate there are alot of liars out there then. No?

If true, what are others using to mount a PVS14 & RH25 then?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 9:56:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: H4ppyB34r] [#31]
Can anyone with a RH25 please tell me if you own a Bridge? If so, which?

Mod Armory
Panobridge
Wilcox
Knights
KVC

I realize the last two are almost non existent but I'd sure as hell like to see one! FWIW - I ordered a Chinesium one off ebay that's probably being carried by a mule it takes so long. Curious to see if the RH & PVS14 will fit without knocking against each other.

Is there a term for the confusion the brain endures while looking thru these? I read it can produce a bad headache or vertigo?

EDIT: Literally just thought of something. In no way did I intentionally drop links to Benny's shop. His site just had everything.
View Quote

I ordered the Noisefighters bridge, amd it's nice, they don't hit each other and work well, I tried both eyes with thermal, and for me thermal worked best on the right, with the PVS 14 on the left.

It can cause headaches, that's why I tried several setups, its all about reducing eye strain.

I will be ordering the KVC or Wilcox, should have gone that way from the get go.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#32]
That looks like a MH25. We are talking about the RH25.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:29:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dzhitshard] [#33]

View All Quotes

Liars may be harsh. Ignorant posts around Id 100% agree with though

I can mount it and boogie over either eye bridged with a -14 and KAC OSS. I do choose the left because I’m a right handed shooter and I’m not the sort of mental defect that runs my scanner over my shooting eye.

I can clip the pictail in either of the left or right dovetails and swing the ipd adjustments to line it up.

I just rode 5 miles of treacherous off-road under this RH/-14 bridge and then decided to run the Rooster Cogburn test to further wring it out. It took me 26 rounds to clear the Texas star from the bike but the RH/-14 bridge passes so far

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cf8YUnogXWp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 5:26:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By French1966:

@raverill
Does the RL25 have the same software for clip-on use? The X&Y margin adjustments on the RH25 allow for the center of the thermal screen to match the day optic reticle.
View Quote

That I don’t know, let me get with my hog hunting buddy and find out
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

I'd expect that the origin of the claim of the RL25 not being clip-on capable came from the guy importing and covering them under warranty. You just quoted his response so I'm just going to take it for granted that there's a reason they state that.

Because you could slap it up and get a sight picture doesn't mean it's good to go.
A hundred years ago I got by with weapon mounting a MTM and a pvs14, until I didn't anymore.

Luckily you paid for that & it wasn't out of my pocket. But they worked for bit.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

FWIW, both my pictails for both my RH25s were all kinds of fucked up and did NOT fit my KAC bridge without some pretty serious sanding.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#37]
FWIW, both my pictails for both my RH25s were all kinds of fucked up and did NOT fit my KAC bridge without some pretty serious sanding.
View Quote

Frenchie just helped me figure it out!

It's the damn iRay Pictail that fits into my G22, G24 & G69 but NOT the fake bridge! Why the hell are these friggin things $129! SMFH
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:32:49 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

I’m curious if there were some dimensions changed between runs or if some early pic tails  slipped through QC at the manufacturer’s machine line.
My sample was from the most recent production run that hit retailers.

I spoke to Rich quite a while ago and he assured me that they would mount left or right eye with a KAC bridge.

I’m trying to get comfortable with the offset between the thermal and -14 diopters. I may warm up to it more with time but as it currently sits, for me, it is not as potent as the mh25/-14 bridged combo for scanning. I can see the draw that some guys get to akimbo bridged RH25s.

This thing is more power hungry than a politician in February.  

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:36:52 AM EDT
[#39]

It's the damn iRay Pictail that fits into my G22, G24 & G69 but NOT the fake bridge! Why the hell are these friggin things $129! SMFH
View All Quotes

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are you really complaining that the pictail fits into equipment it was designed to interface with but doesn’t fit your air soft copy bridge?

. . .  [confused stare]

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:33:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GunnyFitz] [#40]
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you really complaining that the pictail fits into equipment it was designed to interface with but doesn’t fit your air soft copy bridge?
. . .  [confused stare]
View Quote

GOOD ONE! 🤣
It's time to return to your woods and give the section a reprieve from your logorrhea. The truth is the hottest of burns.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:38:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GunnyFitz] [#41]
View Quote

Tell me. What did you use to smooth em down? Dremel, File, sandpaper? After doing so were they loose in other mounts?
How long ago did you grab a KAC Bridge , and will it allow you to run the RH on both eyes? In a perfect world Id prefer it over left.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:27:07 AM EDT
[#42]

GOOD ONE! 🤣
It's time to return to your woods and give the section a reprieve from your logorrhea. The truth is the hottest of burns.
View Quote

Ha ha. No, but seriously, you’re complaining a counterfeit piece of gear has out of spec tolerances?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 6:56:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kel] [#43]
Just some more words & pics about the iRay RH25 to keep the thread on track...  

Magazine article with an overview of the IRAY RH25
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 7:05:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GunnyFitz] [#44]
Originally Posted By kel:
Just some more words & pics about the iRay RH25 to keep the thread on track...  
Magazine article with an overview of the IRAY RH25
https://www.recoilweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IRAY_MICRO_NIGHT_1_HODGE_12-5SBR-COVER_SIZED_FINAL-P.jpg
View Quote

Many thanks for putting this up. As soon as I saw it I had to open my Recoil subscription immediately. Can't argue with their layman terminology. Even learned something in here:

"You can record up to 1,600 images and 40 hours of video onto 64GB of internal"  
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#45]
@kel

That was a good read my friend. I miss hearing your humorous way. I’m glad to see one of my most favorite Death Merchants pop back up (publicly anyway) in the game.

As a caveat to the digital storage specs: I have found that my other Iray products (& Nvision and Bering …) optic functions and video results can get a little quirky when the memory gets a too full. That has proven to be well below the max specs listed for all but the Nvision. “For me” It has somewhat negated the huge storage space specs because I now try to download it every night

That may be worth noting if someone is focused on collecting quality footage. I figured I’d take the time ti type that out because I suspect with the RH in helmet mounted mode that it will be common for users to hit record and let it roll continuously. I do that but try to keep the clips shorter than 15min or so and I download and clear the memory regularly.

Very popular IrayUSA pro staff have noted this in their social media videos. I personally have lost a fist full of footage from RicoMK1 and TL35 when storage is too full. (Bering Super Yoter is the worst at it)
Things like corrupted files that won’t download, slipped audio/vid timing, and footage downloaded in slower than actual motion or various speeds throughout the clip.

On another note, If you could use your industry superpowers to get someone at IrayUSA to work with the InfiRayOutdoor side to patch their Ap so you don’t have to enable the mic every single time you start a session that would be peachy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 3:14:10 PM EDT
[#46]
@kel
That was a good read my friend. I miss hearing your humorous way. I’m glad to see one of my most favorite Death Merchants pop back up (publicly anyway) in the game.
As a caveat to the digital storage specs: I have found that my other Iray products (& Nvision and Bering …) optic functions and video results can get a little quirky when the memory gets a too full. That has proven to be well below the max specs listed for all but the Nvision. “For me” It has somewhat negated the huge storage space specs because I now try to download it every night
That may be worth noting if someone is focused on collecting quality footage. I figured I’d take the time ti type that out because I suspect with the RH in helmet mounted mode that it will be common for users to hit record and let it roll continuously. I do that but try to keep the clips shorter than 15min or so and I download and clear the memory regularly.
Very popular IrayUSA pro staff have noted this in their social media videos. I personally have lost a fist full of footage from RicoMK1 and TL35 when storage is too full. (Bering Super Yoter is the worst at it)
Things like corrupted files that won’t download, slipped audio/vid timing, and footage downloaded in slower than actual motion or various speeds throughout the clip.
On another note, If you could use your industry superpowers to get someone at IrayUSA to work with the InfiRayOutdoor side to patch their Ap so you don’t have to enable the mic every single time you start a session that would be peachy.
View Quote
Now THAT is something you don't read and absorb everyday! Friggin great gouge that I'm thankful for and will file away in my brain housing group!

Just need to get it there - centered over an eye!  
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 8:13:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kel] [#47]
kel
That was a good read my friend. I miss hearing your humorous way. I’m glad to see one of my most favorite Death Merchants pop back up (publicly anyway) in the game... As a caveat to the digital storage specs... On another note, If you could use your industry superpowers to get someone at IrayUSA to work with the InfiRayOutdoor side to patch their Ap so you don’t have to enable the mic every single time you start a session that would be peachy.
View Quote

Thanks for the good words. I'm far far from being "back in the game", any game at all, though! I do some consulting, but mostly live under a rock these days. I was mostly content to travel the world and keep a low profile, but the last year or so there was some flu thing going around that clipped my travel-wings, so I started hunting a bit more again.
Which led me to come out of my cave and look around at night vision a bit more. I wrote that 117-page-starting article on the Sionyx before it was released and have a couple other to-be-released things floating around, but for the most part am a newb in the NV world.
Appreciate the info on storage: and now that I look at those specs, I'm like "was that a typo?"
I must have gotten that data from somewhere, but I'm going to doublecheck myself on that... Superpowers notwithstanding, I'll be sure to mention the app preference thing next time I talk to the lads there.
As always, good to see you around and doing fun things for the betterment of others as well!

Link Posted: 7/17/2022 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#48]
@kel

No Sir. Your quoted numbers on storage are confirmed by page 3 of my manual.

Link Posted: 7/18/2022 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#49]
I finally took the time to go read that Nick Chen piece and try to see what's going on with it that keep perpetuating the myth that you can't use the RH on XYZ eye.

If you look at his photos you can see that he has his KVC bridge interpupilary adjustment wheel nearly bottomed out on the inboard end of the adjustment for the RH. Just as That WildAdventure guy guessed in that linked thread above.

Chen also stated in the article, but did not make it abundantly clear for those who aren't familiar with the subject of bridging optics, that "you need an obverse dovetail for either the -14 or RH25." He states that the IRAYUSA Obverse Helmet Shoe shown in the manual is not yet available in the US and made no direct mention of the KAC OSS for the -14 but that or some similar printed option is what is needed to prevent that if you don't have a mongo wide head. That appears to be the root of the "can't be mounted over this or that eye" that I've seen pop up on several places in the internet. Out of context garbage that keeps being regurgitated.  

On another note:
This is speculation and I have not asked anyone there but I'm not confident we will see the Iray OHS imported by IrayUSA, at least anytime in the near future. "IMO" the OHS may eventually come from various dealers who direct import them similar to how the availability of the Bering Optics extended battery caps developed.

With the development and setup costs involved in releasing the pictail I doubt IrayUSA will be in a hurry to step on it's own product sales by offering the OHS for the helmet mounted roll. That is at least until sales numbers show people aren't buying the RH for helmet mounted roll anymore.

I'm going to put some more time under it for a few weeks but at this point, IMO, with the current mounting options available the RH is not The, or even A premier bridged HMT offering.

The -14 sits closer to the eye and the RH another inch or so away because of the length of the dual use pictail mount. This makes the already small screen image appear even smaller than that of the -14. As a stand alone monocular on a bridge set at the proper eye relief the RH is pretty phenomenal.

My INITIAL OPINION after a few hours is that until there is a mount offered that puts the diopter in line with the -14's in a bridged configuration the RH won't be one of the top 3 or 4 bridged dual band HMT offerings.

The RH25 has a phenomenal image, common removable rechargeable battery and internal recording but it is a multi tool plain and simple. I don't feel that it was marketed as anything different by IrayUSA. With that considered I am confident that with a little bit more purpose designed aftermarket product support there are some significant possibilities to be opened up.

Until then, honestly, I can buy a good set of pliers, knife, and a couple screw drivers much cheaper than a guicci Leatherman and they all do their independent jobs significantly better.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 5:59:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: French1966] [#50]
I finally took the time to go read that Nick Chen piece and try to see what's going on with it that keep perpetuating the myth that you can't use the RH on XYZ eye.

If you look at his photos you can see that he has his KVC bridge interpupilary adjustment wheel nearly bottomed out on the inboard end of the adjustment for the RH. Just as That WildAdventure guy guessed in that linked thread above.

Chen also stated in the article, but did not make it abundantly clear for those who aren't familiar with the subject of bridging optics, that "you need an obverse dovetail for either the -14 or RH25." He states that the IRAYUSA Obverse Helmet Shoe shown in the manual is not yet available in the US and made no direct mention of the KAC OSS for the -14 but that or some similar printed option is what is needed to prevent that if you don't have a mongo wide head. That appears to be the root of the "can't be mounted over this or that eye" that I've seen pop up on several places in the internet. Out of context garbage that keeps being regurgitated.  

On another note:
This is speculation and I have not asked anyone there but I'm not confident we will see the Iray OHS imported by IrayUSA, at least anytime in the near future. "IMO" the OHS may eventually come from various dealers who direct import them similar to how the availability of the Bering Optics extended battery caps developed.

With the development and setup costs involved in releasing the pictail I doubt IrayUSA will be in a hurry to step on it's own product sales by offering the OHS for the helmet mounted roll. That is at least until sales numbers show people aren't buying the RH for helmet mounted roll anymore.

I'm going to put some more time under it for a few weeks but at this point, IMO, with the current mounting options available the RH is not The, or even A premier bridged HMT offering.

The -14 sits closer to the eye and the RH another inch or so away because of the length of the dual use pictail mount. This makes the already small screen image appear even smaller than that of the -14. As a stand alone monocular on a bridge set at the proper eye relief the RH is pretty phenomenal.

My INITIAL OPINION after a few hours is that until there is a mount offered that puts the diopter in line with the -14's in a bridged configuration the RH won't be one of the top 3 or 4 bridged dual band HMT offerings.

The RH25 has a phenomenal image, common removable rechargeable battery and internal recording but it is a multi tool plain and simple. I don't feel that it was marketed as anything different by IrayUSA. With that considered I am confident that with a little bit more purpose designed aftermarket product support there are some significant possibilities to be opened up.

Until then, honestly, I can buy a good set of pliers, knife, and a couple screw drivers much cheaper than a guicci Leatherman and they all do their independent jobs significantly better.
View Quote

I also noticed the issues with the positioning of the RH25 & 14 diopters/ocular lenses. I haven’t seen any bridged setups that look like they can get the positioning correct. The pictail just doesn’t allow for it. Someone would need to develop a male dovetail only that lines up on a specific bridge. To use it as-is with the pictail, you can forget about looking at both at the same time and getting a useful image. You will be using one at a time and probably adjusting eye relief each time you switch between the two.

Thankfully I went in to my RH25 purchase with no serious plans to bridge it. I simply wanted a small clip-on that could be used as a handheld or stand-alone optic. Or on a helmet by itself.

If you want to bridge with night vision, there are certainly better options.

Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top