Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Diz:
So for sure, the amount of durability is in the eye of the beholder.  I would settle for water and shock resistant, up to 5.56.  I don't jump or dive anymore so that's not an issue for me at this point.

I help design prototype kit for Crossfire Australia/USA, so I guess you could say I have a vested interest in it, but also I am an employee.  Before that I did custom kit for over 30+ years and was a parachute rigger.  Before that I was a grunt and helped tear the stuff up.  
View Quote

Neato. Cool stuff man. What kind of kit does Crossfire offer?
Originally Posted By AKoch31:

I would agree with that statement. It feels more solid. Even the potted SG feels hollow and fragile in comparison. The IS feels very damn close to the atpial c and peq15 in construction.
View Quote

Interesting. Wanted to make sure I read you right. The pics and video are helpful, but the camera loses a lot.

I’m very intrigued with the IS piece. Where do you get them?
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FritzTKatt:

Neato. Cool stuff man. What kind of kit does Crossfire offer?

Interesting. Wanted to make sure I read you right. The pics and video are helpful, but the camera loses a lot.

I’m very intrigued with the IS piece. Where do you get them?
View Quote

Single man operation, so the only place I know of is his site. I’m also waiting for his NGAL. He told me another 10-14 days, but he updated the detents for this run making them more positive.

https://www.foundindustries.com/shop
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#3]
IS makes a very good LAM clone but he's a one man shop with all that implies.  Quality is very good but CS is spotty.

Crossfire makes military kit, primarily rucks right now but we're branching out into other stuff.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Update time.  My buddy has been waiting since Sept for his NGAL from IS.  Finally put the fear of god in the dude and got him to ship it.  Looking forward to checking it out.  Especially against Perst, SG, and ATPIALs.

If I like it mo better than the SG's, will probably order a PEQ-15.  Or two.  

Have to go to our factory in Vietnam next year.  Might swing by Hong Kong and see this dude.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Update time.  My buddy has been waiting since Sept for his NGAL from IS.  Finally put the fear of god in the dude and got him to ship it.  Looking forward to checking it out.  Especially against Perst, SG, and ATPIALs.

If I like it mo better than the SG's, will probably order a PEQ-15.  Or two.  

Have to go to our factory in Vietnam next year.  Might swing by Hong Kong and see this dude.
View Quote

Compared to a PERST you'll be disappointed. Not even in the same ballpark. But compared to SG and Atpial you'll likely be impressed. it's got the output of the SG and build quality of the ATPIAL.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Compared to a PERST you'll be disappointed. Not even in the same ballpark. But compared to SG and Atpial you'll likely be impressed. it's got the output of the SG and build quality of the ATPIAL.
View Quote

Commercial or FP PEQ?
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By FritzTKatt:

Commercial or FP PEQ?
View Quote

One in the same. They’re built the same way, atpial c is just software limited and has a fixed focus.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Gotcha.  I am GTG with that scenario.  That damn Perst is a light saber.  Good for long distance stuff, a tad too powerful for upclose/inside.
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit, just went over to SG's website and they are totally OOS!
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 7:26:33 PM EDT
[#10]
My buddy's IS NGAL just came in.  It is awesome.  Just ordered one myself.  Details to follow.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:48:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Diz] [#11]
OK.  Lemme preface this with: this is a LAM that has the form factor of a NGAL, but much different internals, and absolutely NO vendor logos/ milspec markings.  It takes the form, or shell of an NGAL, with some slight cosmetic differences. To that it adds some fun stuff which might be of interest to the NV community.  If that is kosh, let's continue.

This is the Invisible Sights NGAL.  If I can call my home-built rifle an "AR", can we call this home-built LAM a "NGAL"?  I am hoping so.    

My first overall impression is the size reduction is fucking substantial.  It's barely bigger than a Steiner or Holosun single IR laser.  No, I'm not kidding.  I was totally prepared to hate it, because I have a substantial investment in PEQ-15 type LAMs.  But this thing literally halves the footprint of the LAM sitting on your rail.  So imagine something barely bigger than your Holosun LS-117, but with full IR/Viz laser pointer, and IR illum capability.  That sorta got my attention.  

The next thing you will notice is the build quality.  These things are literally hand-built, one at a time, in a home workshop-type environment.  The fit and finish are amazing (cerrokoted no less), and it has zero, zilch, nada in the way of markings.  Again, my rifle does not have Colt or FN on it.  But it is a fairly close duplicate of the issue rifle, with a few minor changes.  Does that make both of these things kosher?  I am certainly hoping so.   There are minor differences, such as the laser pointer/illum covers, and fire button.  I think the adjustment screws are slightly different as well.  Besides being metric, I'm sure, they look slightly smaller.  So if you are a real NV afficionado, you could tell this is an aftermarket product.  But with that being said, it's truly a thing of beauty.   It may be the first bit of kit I don't duracoat.  But then again...

After doing just some initial function checks, I'd say this thing is very comparable to my Perst-3, with the form factor of a NGAL.  That there is what made me order one last night.  Think about that for a moment.  You are getting decent performance and form factor in the same package.  And for a (dark) tan housing, with a green viz laser, you're just over 1K.  I think I'm going to see more of these in my future.  

Now I know EOTech is supposedly close to releasing their LAM, so some folks are gonna want to wait for that, and for sure, I get it.  But I decided to take the plunge.  And, I will keep you guys informed of further testing, especially head-to-head with Perst-3, SG PEQ-15, L3 ATPIAL, and a Holosun LS-117 for shits n giggles.  

If permitted.  After reading Goatboy's guidance, I believe I am within the guidleines about posting hardware in this forum.  This LAM is not an exact copy of something else.  It has no trademarks, logos, or anything else sketchy on it.  Besides the housing form factor, the internals are totally different.  And it has no direct competitor with any site sponsor, as far as sales to civilians go.  So...hopefully we can continue.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 5:21:24 PM EDT
[#12]
OK.  Lemme preface this with: this is a LAM that has the form factor of a NGAL, but much different internals, and absolutely NO vendor logos/ milspec markings.  It takes the form, or shell of an NGAL, with some slight cosmetic differences. To that it adds some fun stuff which might be of interest to the NV community.  If that is kosh, let's continue.

This is the Invisible Sights NGAL.  If I can call my home-built rifle an "AR", can we call this home-built LAM a "NGAL"?  I am hoping so.    

My first overall impression is the size reduction is fucking substantial.  It's barely bigger than a Steiner or Holosun single IR laser.  No, I'm not kidding.  I was totally prepared to hate it, because I have a substantial investment in PEQ-15 type LAMs.  But this thing literally halves the footprint of the LAM sitting on your rail.  So imagine something barely bigger than your Holosun LS-117, but with full IR/Viz laser pointer, and IR illum capability.  That sorta got my attention.  

The next thing you will notice is the build quality.  These things are literally hand-built, one at a time, in a home workshop-type environment.  The fit and finish are amazing (cerrokoted no less), and it has zero, zilch, nada in the way of markings.  Again, my rifle does not have Colt or FN on it.  But it is a fairly close duplicate of the issue rifle, with a few minor changes.  Does that make both of these things kosher?  I am certainly hoping so.   There are minor differences, such as the laser pointer/illum covers, and fire button.  I think the adjustment screws are slightly different as well.  Besides being metric, I'm sure, they look slightly smaller.  So if you are a real NV afficionado, you could tell this is an aftermarket product.  But with that being said, it's truly a thing of beauty.   It may be the first bit of kit I don't duracoat.  But then again...

After doing just some initial function checks, I'd say this thing is very comparable to my Perst-3, with the form factor of a NGAL.  That there is what made me order one last night.  Think about that for a moment.  You are getting decent performance and form factor in the same package.  And for a (dark) tan housing, with a green viz laser, you're just over 1K.  I think I'm going to see more of these in my future.  

Now I know EOTech is supposedly close to releasing their LAM, so some folks are gonna want to wait for that, and for sure, I get it.  But I decided to take the plunge.  And, I will keep you guys informed of further testing, especially head-to-head with Perst-3, SG PEQ-15, L3 ATPIAL, and a Holosun LS-117 for shits n giggles.  

If permitted.  After reading Goatboy's guidance, I believe I am within the guidleines about posting hardware in this forum.  This LAM is not an exact copy of something else.  It has no trademarks, logos, or anything else sketchy on it.  Besides the housing form factor, the internals are totally different.  And it has no direct competitor with any site sponsor, as far as sales to civilians go.  So...hopefully we can continue.
View Quote

Once again, you are the man Diz!

Going out on a limb here = If this T&E is permitted to continue - will you post as many pics of it and its performance as possible? I for one would like to see a Side-By-Side comparison with any other LAMs you have (Quite alot from what I see) Look fwd to it brother!
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

In for moar info.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Interesting.  OST for more info
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:21:11 PM EDT
[#15]
@Diz - very interested in hearing about the laser co-alignment. The videos he provided to me show them co-aligned, however other reports here indicate they're not.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:34:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GunnyFitz] [#16]
@Diz

Swore you said those IS units we're OOS?

I see them in stock w both colors unless wrong site?

Invisible Sight
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:25:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nachricter] [#17]
Thanks for the review, looking forward to hearing more.  I'm very close to pulling the trigger on the IS as well, and the more information the better!

Looking forward to seeing some comparison photos!
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ThatGuy01:
@Diz - very interested in hearing about the laser co-alignment. The videos he provided to me show them co-aligned, however other reports here indicate they're not.
View Quote

Who said they’re not?

I know mine is as close to dead on as my eyes can see.

That would be news to me, as he is very proud of the coalignment
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:21:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#19]
OK.  Lemme preface this with: this is a LAM that has the form factor of a NGAL, but much different internals, and absolutely NO vendor logos/ milspec markings...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Who said they’re not?

I know mine is as close to dead on as my eyes can see.

That would be news to me, as he is very proud of the coalignment
View Quote

@kylereesejd had reported that. I was surprised as well, given how much he trumpeted it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:16:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Diz] [#21]
Gunny it was the SG site that was OOS.  BTW their NGAL is due out in March, with adjustable IR illum, so planning on getting that one as well.

Did not notice any difference in the co-align but will check that further.

As soon as my bud and I can get out and shoot some pics, we will post up.

And no I'm not kidding, the guy doesn't put ANY markings on there, except AL, AH, etc.  And direction arrows for adjustment.  No decal set either.  He is making zero attempt at trying to make this thing look like something else.  Which is refreshing.  If I had an extra million or so laying around, I'd stake this guy to expand his business.  

I have corresponded with him by email and he seems like a decent chap.  He is not interested in making any "clone-correct" hardware for your airsoft team; he is trying to make a "Next Generation Aiming Laser" for your "Armalite Rifle".  I think going forward that is a significant change; we are seeing products that are not exact copies, nor do they have false logos and attempt to masquerade as something else.  They merely have the form factor that many of us prefer.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't need another LAM...I don't need another LAM...
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By mickdonaldson:
I don't need another LAM...I don't need another LAM...
View Quote

RIGHT! I even need to stay off their websites!
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Ah c'mon fellas, you'd just waste it on beer and uh, tacos.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 5:18:10 AM EDT
[#25]
So is the general consensus that these are pretty g2g then?
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Nachricter:
Thanks for the review, looking forward to hearing more.  I'm very close to pulling the trigger on the IS as well, and the more information the better!

Looking forward to seeing some comparison photos!
View Quote

I would like to see some pics!
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:09:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Diz] [#27]
Well, the SG PEQ-15's are in that limbo space between airsoft toy and legit tool.  At some point about two years ago they started an improvement program.  Based on what some guys were saying here, they sent out new samples to a few guys and got good responses, so they continued to march.  They've been on a steady improvement ever since.  If they stay on this trajectory, I'd say 2023 will be the break-through year for them.  From airsoft clone, they first add Crane plugs.  Then they added actual zero capability.  Then they continued to improve click detents.  Then they improved the IR Illum, first with adjustment, then with more adjustment.  Then they offered an internal "potting" service.  Right now I'd say their biggest problem is securing their batt ground lead better.  If they do that, then yeah, I think they're actually quite useable.

Their biggest challenge is simply getting robust QC implemented.  They are all over the place these days, hence you see different guys complaining about different stuff.  Their mission seems to be mass production, as quickly as possible, which just introduces lots of error into the process, which is not pulled off the line.  It just goes out the door.  But so far they have been very responsive to the market.  You just say you have a problem and they take it back and give you another one.  So your actual risk of getting screwed is very low, but the PITA factor may be there in sorting it out.  

All that being said, yeah I'd buy one in the next few months.  And I already have three PEQ-15's.  Their NGAL is now going through the improvement process, so you get everything the PEQ-15 has, including adjustable illum.  They are due out in March and I plan on snagging one (at least).  Expect it to be in the 450 range.

As far as IS, goes, here you have a guy hand-making each one.  So the quality is through the roof, but the quantity is very slow.  So here you have the exact opposite situation.  This guy literally hand builds these things and seals everything along the way.  So yeah, he is GTG, but does have a wait.  I just ordered an NGAL from him and was told to expect an 8 week wait. His NGAL is 1K (tan housing with green viz laser).  

Bottom line, SG is very useable at a good price.  Withstands 5.56 recoil and stays zeroed.  Usually.  And ships fairly fast.  IS is better quality, and much more consistent QC, but also costs more.  And ships much slower.  Also withstands 5.56 recoil and stays zeroed (he claims it will take 7.62 but I have seen no reports of that yet).

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Well damn, brother!  Shoot it and let us know!
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Uh Roger that, Top, just gotta get out there with my bud!
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Well I’m having an issue getting my NGAL… it’s been “shipping these days” for the last month and a half or so. Then it was “after the holiday”. Now he hasn’t responded in the last few days.

He has communicated frustration with the NGAL assembly being difficult before
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#31]
I just ordered an IS ngal yesterday, fully understanding it will likely take longer than anticipated.

Hope he gets his issues squared away and gets to shipping on time though!
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 4:32:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Nachricter:
I just ordered an IS ngal yesterday, fully understanding it will likely take longer than anticipated.

Hope he gets his issues squared away and gets to shipping on time though!
View Quote

ive been waiting on my 4 units from him for 1.5 months.
Its to be expected.
he was swamped last time we talked. After about 1 month or so just email him to remind him. He has people pressuring him to send their units out daily.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 100roundclipazine:

ive been waiting on my 4 units from him for 1.5 months.
Its to be expected.
he was swamped last time we talked. After about 1 month or so just email him to remind him. He has people pressuring him to send their units out daily.
View Quote

Yeah and I get that. When I ordered, he told me 4 weeks.

I’m going on 12.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#34]

Yeah and I get that. When I ordered, he told me 4 weeks.

I’m going on 12.
View Quote

If it makes you feel better, i think I will be too lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:47:09 AM EDT
[#35]

If it makes you feel better, i think I will be too lol
View Quote

Kinda frustrating. He responded this morning with

"I'm working on it. Waiting for the FedEx to get me the tracking number for your unit. Should be these few days."

We all know that isn't how shipping works lol.

"Got very frustrated with the NGAL build, just so fucking difficult. I'm expecting your la5 unit shipping this week. It will get better and better over time. Many frustrations comes from dealing with issues, there is no easy way to recalibrate the NGAL, once I made a mistake, and I have to take it apart and start over. The la5 is much easier to get it right, because the housing construction with top and bottom part."

That's what he mentioned to me before about the NGAL construction.

Link Posted: 1/20/2023 12:28:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Kinda frustrating. He responded this morning with

"I'm working on it. Waiting for the FedEx to get me the tracking number for your unit. Should be these few days."

We all know that isn't how shipping works lol.

"Got very frustrated with the NGAL build, just so fucking difficult. I'm expecting your la5 unit shipping this week. It will get better and better over time. Many frustrations comes from dealing with issues, there is no easy way to recalibrate the NGAL, once I made a mistake, and I have to take it apart and start over. The la5 is much easier to get it right, because the housing construction with top and bottom part."

That's what he mentioned to me before about the NGAL construction.

View Quote

I see, wish he would hire some guys to help lol. He could really lock in a market demographic if he had some free stock on hand but im gonna be honest i think the demand would be insanely high if these shipped quick with good QC and overall build quality.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Haven't been able to get out with my bud and his IS NGAL; he's been out of town so much.  Will keep trying.

My own IS NGAL is at 4 weeks and counting.  I know to expect a wait based on your guy's experiences.  

As much of a PITA as this is, it sure beats waiting a year+ and double the price estimate for EOTech's new offering, which is LE/Mil only.  To all the guy's who said I'll wait for EOTech, well there you go.  Even with the wait, I bet I get my NGAL before you get your civvy OGL.  

Right now, I'd say the SG or IS offerings give you a great combination of performance, form factor, and price that the domestics just don't have.  

The joker in the deck would be Holosun with VCSEL tech but so far that's just rumor.

The hot hand just might be SG NGAL at 500 bucks and out in March/April timeframe.

I swear, if the dude at IS went to work for SG as their QC chief, these motherfuckers would rule.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:49:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Haven't been able to get out with my bud and his IS NGAL; he's been out of town so much.  Will keep trying.

My own IS NGAL is at 4 weeks and counting.  I know to expect a wait based on your guy's experiences.  

As much of a PITA as this is, it sure beats waiting a year+ and double the price estimate for EOTech's new offering, which is LE/Mil only.  To all the guy's who said I'll wait for EOTech, well there you go.  Even with the wait, I bet I get my NGAL before you get your civvy OGL.  

Right now, I'd say the SG or IS offerings give you a great combination of performance, form factor, and price that the domestics just don't have.  

The joker in the deck would be Holosun with VCSEL tech but so far that's just rumor.

The hot hand just might be SG NGAL at 500 bucks and out in March/April timeframe.

I swear, if the dude at IS went to work for SG as their QC chief, these motherfuckers would rule.
View Quote

Personally im still going to pick up the OGL when it comes out to test it since its similarly sized to the NGAL but half the cost. Goal is to get one of the LE units . The reason I got multiple IS NGALs is to send them out to buddies to test. At the price for each IS LAM I expect super high build quality. I know the guys wholl be using them beat the shit outta their gear, and i hope these hold up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#39]
For sure the "OGL" sounds like it will be legit, but their over the top pimp campaign sorta pissed me off.  You might even say it was a bait and switch when it came out LE/Mil only.  And I'm not an EOTech hater, I run EXPS3-0's on a couple of rifles.  I'm just tired of being fucked with concerning my access to this stuff.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#40]
For sure the "OGL" sounds like it will be legit, but their over the top pimp campaign sorta pissed me off.  You might even say it was a bait and switch when it came out LE/Mil only.  And I'm not an EOTech hater, I run EXPS3-0's on a couple of rifles.  I'm just tired of being fucked with concerning my access to this stuff.
View Quote

I get it, and I agree with it all. I am unhappy with their handling/marketing. But I expect no less of any company producing small arms equipment to lick to the proverbial boot. Unfortunately grey market OGLs will be at least $3k I bet, which kills it for most people.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Why does Somogear list more than one version of the PEQ-15? Whats the difference between the PEQ-15 IR Laser Illuminator UHP Full Power and PEQ-15 Delta Aiming Laser IR Illuminator?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
Why does Somogear list more than one version of the PEQ-15? Whats the difference between the PEQ-15 IR Laser Illuminator UHP Full Power and PEQ-15 Delta Aiming Laser IR Illuminator?
View Quote

Cosmetics
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#43]

I get it, and I agree with it all. I am unhappy with their handling/marketing. But I expect no less of any company producing small arms equipment to lick to the proverbial boot. Unfortunately grey market OGLs will be at least $3k I bet, which kills it for most people.
View Quote

There is a civilian model coming.  Supposedly at a lower price point.

The grey market buyers are retards if they're going to pay 3k for a "restricted" unit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 7:12:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Magsz18:

There is a civilian model coming.  Supposedly at a lower price point.

The grey market buyers are retards if they're going to pay 3k for a "restricted" unit.
View Quote

yes but will the civ model have the non adjustable illuminator like all the others? thats a huge deal breaker imo.

And yea its retarded but it is what it is, if it performs well id rather $3k on an FP OGL vs a civ Raid or something similar. I got no prob dropping ~$2k on a FP ATPIAL but its not like im happy about it. Its just theres nothing you can do to change that aside from not buying it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#45]

yes but will the civ model have the non adjustable illuminator like all the others? thats a huge deal breaker imo.

And yea its retarded but it is what it is, if it performs well id rather $3k on an FP OGL vs a civ Raid or something similar. I got no prob dropping ~$2k on a FP ATPIAL but its not like im happy about it. Its just theres nothing you can do to change that aside from not buying it.
View Quote

From what i've heard, the only change between the mil/le OGL and the civilian variant will be the power of the laser itself, not the illuminator.  The only way that this will be verified is by the eventual release.  Until then, we are all speculating.  Given that the MAWL and Raid XE are able to produce variable output levels for the illuminator, there is no reason why Eotech can't also do the same.  This tech is not terribly complex.  We shall see my friend.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Magsz18:

From what i've heard, the only change between the mil/le OGL and the civilian variant will be the power of the laser itself, not the illuminator.  The only way that this will be verified is by the eventual release.  Until then, we are all speculating.  Given that the MAWL and Raid XE are able to produce variable output levels for the illuminator, there is no reason why Eotech can't also do the same.  This tech is not terribly complex.  We shall see my friend.
View Quote

makes sense, fingers crossed! we need more of this on the market to help keep it a bit more competitive.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Well I got a tracking number for my NGAL yesterday that shows an anticipated ship date of tomorrow, so hopefully it actually goes out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 5:18:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Nice. I'm very seriously considering ordering one just to try. They look good. Please keep us posted!
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 1:40:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: carholio] [#49]
Does the IS peq15 have an adjustable illuminator beam?

Do they charge your card at purchase or at shipment?

Do they seem trustworthy?

Anyone have warranty work done?  How did it go?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By carholio:
Does the IS peq15 have an adjustable illuminator beam?

Do they charge your card at purchase or at shipment?

Do they seem trustworthy?

Anyone have warranty work done?  How did it go?

Thanks
View Quote

Yes

At time of sale.

He's pretty up front. If it helps, I ordered from him two separate times after speaking with him.

No idea on that one.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top