Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By osprey21:
Just a WAG...

A3 stocks and magazines.
View Quote
Yea, seems like stocks mainly.  From their insta today:

Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#3]
The Price is Right Losing Horn - Sound Effect (HD)

Damnit I was hoping for HK33's
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 7:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Any news?
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By WaMag:
Any news?
View Quote

At this point I feel like they (Century Arms) will save this announcement for Shot Show.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 12:46:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Zeebz:

At this point I feel like they (Century Arms) will save this announcement for Shot Show.
View Quote

You seem optimistic
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think we'll see them, sadly.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#8]
If they end up being vaporware at least we have the Zenith offerings coming out possibly next year along with their HK 416/417 clones.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#9]
No this isn’t an update to let you know they’re in stock….

But my mag and accessory collection continues to grow, managed to snag a surefire m15x1 flash hider along with some HK 20rd mags.

Maybe the new year brings us some new updates…
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Trunkmonkey4:
No this isn’t an update to let you know they’re in stock….

But my mag and accessory collection continues to grow, managed to snag a surefire m15x1 flash hider along with some HK 20rd mags.

Maybe the new year brings us some new updates…
View Quote

SHOT show is just around the corner, hopefully they have an update by then.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Zeebz:
If they end up being vaporware at least we have the Zenith offerings coming out possibly next year along with their HK 416/417 clones.
View Quote

The 416/417 doesn't excite me, but the 33 would be on my "must buy" list.  If the street price on the 416 is under $1200 I would probably buy one of those just because.  After some research it does not appear they're actually 416 clones, however.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 7:10:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I’ve given up hope on these. Atlantic can’t even get MP5 stocks from MKE…what makes anyone believe they’ll be getting roller lock rifles at any point?
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 11:17:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Those days have passed for me.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ATLANTIC-FIREARMS:
MKE MP5 stocks are on the way and should see them in the next 2 weeks !

https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/mke-mp5-buttstock-6.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#16]
MKE MP5 stocks are on the way and should see them in the next 2 weeks !

https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/mke-mp5-buttstock-6.jpg
View Quote

Is it more than a dozen stocks?  Because last time I got the in stock notification two hours after they hit the site and sold out in 2 minutes.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By cms81586:

Is it more than a dozen stocks?  Because last time I got the in stock notification two hours after they hit the site and sold out in 2 minutes.
View Quote

You can’t really blame Atlantic for the hoarders that will buy dozens of these at a time.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#18]
[color=#0000ff]MKE MP5 stocks are on the way and should see them in the next 2 weeks !

View Quote

Any comment on the 33k's?

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:32:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ATLANTIC-FIREARMS] [#19]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

Complain much?? Thousands of people had these on notify when in stock.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By hawkin:

Complain much?? Thousands of people had these on notify when in stock.
View Quote

Hence why I’m asking if it’s a significant number of stocks (the demand is there obviously) or if it’s just a tease. I guess we’ll see in a week.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#24]

We have a large amount of customers signed up for the notify me list and popular items do sell out quickly .We get large shipments in but they do not last long especially at the price of these vs the competition. We do have a very nice sized shipment arriving so hopefully you will be able to pick one up !

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

We have a large amount of customers signed up for the notify me list and popular items do sell out quickly .We get large shipments in but they do not last long especially at the price of these vs the competition. We do have a very nice sized shipment arriving so hopefully you will be able to pick one up !

Maybe put a limit of two per customer or something. Someone ordering 15 should not be allowed to happen.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By stjohn45:

Maybe put a limit of two per customer or something. Someone ordering 15 should not be allowed to happen.

Just a thought.
View Quote

If you were selling a product, would you rather deal with allocations and limits, or sell the entire shipment to the first buyer with cash?

Keep doing what you're doing, Atlantic, and let the market work itself out.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Just a thought.
View Quote
They've been limited to one per customer since the first batch Atlantic sold...
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Good to know. Then they're just that popular.  I missed the last batch. I've got the email alert on.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:39:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Yes!
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:40:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Just a thought.
View All Quotes

Just a thought.

They did that with the VZ61 stocks. I would have liked to buy 2 but only was able to buy one. It was a great price, too.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By BPR:

If you were selling a product, would you rather deal with allocations and limits, or sell the entire shipment to the first buyer with cash?

Keep doing what you're doing, Atlantic, and let the market work itself out.
View Quote

That’s a pretty short sighted view. From a retail perspective, say you have 100 of a high demand, low supply product, in the long run you’re better off making 100 happy return customers versus selling it all to some flipper.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:27:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Hoping SHOT show brings us 53s or 33Ks.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By HKocher:

That’s a pretty short sighted view. From a retail perspective, say you have 100 of a high demand, low supply product, in the long run you’re better off making 100 happy return customers versus selling it all to some flipper.
View Quote

If you’re a retailer, and a flipper buys them all, your price is too cheap.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By BPR:

If you’re a retailer, and a flipper buys them all, your price is too cheap.
View Quote

Or you're just not an asshole.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Bravo_Six:
Hoping SHOT show brings us 53s or 33Ks.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128932/download__3__jpeg-3084123.JPG
View Quote

Same.

I’m very disappointed in what Zenith showed. Looks like shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#35]
MP5 stocks are in stock time meow.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#36]
MP5 stocks are in stock time meow.
View Quote
Thank you!!

Scored one this time.
$359 and $15 shipping

https://atlanticfirearms.com/MKE-MP5-Buttstock
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Shadyman:

Same.

I’m very disappointed in what Zenith showed. Looks like shit.
View Quote

Yeah that thing is an abomination.  Looks like a bastardized HK 416 with a roller delay system.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 4:47:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 0351:
I don't think we'll see them, sadly.
View Quote

Seems like it. Larry Rikers said we'd see them "soon" back in 2022.

Unless MKE is having the other company produce those MP5s so they can focus on 33s/G3s. Market is kinda flooded with MP5s. Might be smart for century to cut bait and move on to something else they'd sell a crap ton of.

Probably isn't the case,  but would be nice
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 5:09:16 AM EDT
[#39]
If the price is right I would want a 91 clone with the HK wide hand guard. I still have a dozen surplus 20s in my closet from my PTR91 I stupidly sold a few years back.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:05:12 AM EDT
[#40]
I have an idea, lets tell them to make this new stuff so maybe they will in turn make the stuff we really want.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 6:12:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By wtwining:
I have an idea, lets tell them to make this new stuff so maybe they will in turn make the stuff we really want.
View Quote

Like the Frankenrifle they just came out with? HK upper on a AR lower. Looks interesting, but not 2500 interesting.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:
If the price is right I would want a 91 clone with the HK wide hand guard. I still have a dozen surplus 20s in my closet from my PTR91 I stupidly sold a few years back.
View Quote

I much prefer the classic look on my HKs, I wish they’d ship these rifles with the wide hard guards instead of mlok.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 2:56:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GunAmok] [#43]
Is this anything-Century will be offering the "CA-3" rifle manufactured by PTR from imported Portuguese parts kits. Will be out later this year. Will this be it for G3/93 showings in 2024?

https://youtu.be/cXsIB6HUGC0?si=Tn6tsT8IYdejTZfo
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Like the Frankenrifle they just came out with? HK upper on a AR lower. Looks interesting, but not 2500 interesting.
View Quote

lol....yeah, lets tell them how great it looks and how excited we are about it.. I'll bet they're stop all production of it and have HK33 clones in every gun shop across America by the end of the mouth. Because there has to be some truth in reverse psychiatry.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 5:40:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CPT_CAVEMAN] [#45]

lol....yeah, lets tell them how great it looks and how excited we are about it.. I'll bet they're stop all production of it and have HK33 clones in every gun shop across America by the end of the mouth. Because there has to be some truth in reverse psychiatry.
View All Quotes

Or just economics. I'm betting they'd sell more 1k or under hk33s than 2500 new untested rifles.

I mean I'm glad they actually brought something new to the market, just wondering if it's going to turn into a small niche market gun. Look at the SCAR/ACR and the new PSA JAKL. They would have probably sold more if they they were PSA priced
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 8:25:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: agb104983] [#46]

Or just economics. I'm betting they'd sell more 1k or under hk33s than 2500 new untested rifles.

I mean I'm glad they actually brought something new to the market, just wondering if it's going to turn into a small niche market gun. Look at the SCAR/ACR and the new PSA JAKL. They would have probably sold more if they they were PSA priced
View All Quotes

Are you guys talking about the Zenith new rollerlock?  Maybe MKE announced they are importing the gun you’re describing, but I think everyone must be confusing Zenith with MKE.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By agb104983:

Are you guys talking about the Zenith new rollerlock?  Maybe MKE announced they are importing the gun you’re describing, but I think everyone must be confusing Zenith with MKE.
View Quote

Sorry, I was referring to PTR/Zenith (and dare I say it........PSA!).
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 9:14:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hecklerjones] [#48]
Just saw the video of Century's new stuff from SHOT Show and there's no MKE 33 pistol but they have a G3 on Portuguese parts built by Ptr for under $1k.

Damn I guess the furniture, mags and A3 stock I bought was a bust.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 11:36:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Hecklerjones:
Just saw the video of Century's new stuff from SHOT Show and there's no MKE 33 pistol but they have a G3 on Portuguese parts built by Ptr for under $1k.

Damn I guess the furniture, mags and A3 stock I bought was a bust.
View Quote

Yea I saw that vid too. Bummed, they have to know a 33, 33k and a 53 is money in the bank. A G3 is cool but you can get PTRs which are G3’s all day long, the market is flooded with the platform. There is NO 33’s anywhere unless you custom build for massive dollars. There must be some issue that nobody wants to talk about. Either MKE isn’t building or maybe it’s Bidens ATF fuck fuck import games, who knows?
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 6:30:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By GunAmok:
Is this anything-Century will be offering the "CA-3" rifle manufactured by PTR from imported Portuguese parts kits. Will be out later this year. Will this be it for G3/93 showings in 2024?

https://youtu.be/cXsIB6HUGC0?si=Tn6tsT8IYdejTZfo
View Quote

I saw that, they said they’d be “well under $1,000”. If that means $750 I’ll buy one, if it means $950 I probably won’t.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top