Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha! I see this thread is still alive! I am too waiting for one.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in for two once the pre-order goes live.

What I don't get is the 5.7 conversion. 5.7 does not fit 4.6 mags. Too long.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not a facebooker - any new news?
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spider:
View Quote

Nothing yet.
Link Posted: 7/14/2023 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JoEnge1136:

Nothing yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoEnge1136:
Originally Posted By spider:

Nothing yet.

In a reply to a comment on if pre-orders are up he said he is hoping to have an ETA by the end of this month. It's the same thing he said in April pretty much, but here's to hoping this time. I'm in for a RAL if I can get one.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 12:00:51 AM EDT
[#6]
It’s the end of the month.
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 12:14:18 PM EDT
[#7]
He just posted on their Facebook today with a video of the mlok grip they designed for the T7. In the comments people were asking when they would be available and he said hopefully in 2 months. I don't really care if it gets delayed a bit... I'm just glad this project is finally a reality.

Facebook Video
Link Posted: 8/3/2023 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sbye:
He just posted on their Facebook today with a video of the mlok grip they designed for the T7. In the comments people were asking when they would be available and he said hopefully in 2 months. I don't really care if it gets delayed a bit... I'm just glad this project is finally a reality.

Facebook Video
View Quote

That grip is really nifty and may work well on my "MP7 at home" CP33.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sbye:

Facebook Video
View Quote

That is awesome. It looks like he designed the receiver to be mlok so you can pick between the A1 look with this custom grip or the A2 look with a mlok rail. Very, very cool.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 1:39:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Evintos] [#10]
Looks like mold sample/s are in. TommyBuilt/Made in USA above bolt release.

Alternate link image.
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 10:02:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Ill probably never be able to afford one but I cant wait to see these out in the wild.
Link Posted: 8/8/2023 11:13:31 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder if a Dead Air Mask HD would work with 4.6?
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 9:46:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RandyLahey01:
It’s the end of the month.
View Quote

the end of which month?
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#15]
The last comment I saw from one of their FB posts said that they hope to have these available by the end of the year. I'm guessing maybe Q1 2024.
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Norinco982lover:

Yeah I saw that comment a month or two ago.

I won't even bother guessing anymore. They're vaporware!

My little case of 4.6 ammo I bought for this is so ...lonely.
View Quote

I was wondering if I was the only one who bought ammo for a gun that didn't exist yet.

Glad to see I am not alone in that regard.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#18]
If I get to keep my job and am not RIFF'ed, I will probably get one
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#19]
I’ve waited over 15 years to own an MP7. Pretty wild to see how close we are to a domestic clone. My 416 could use the friend.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Norinco982lover:

We're only 8 months past release date

View Quote

While Tom can certainly speak for himself, no release date was ever stated.  Tom has hoped to have them done by X, or he has stated he believes it will be completed during Q3 2023; however, he has never said they will be done on any specific date.  The issue is he has very little control over third party vendors making certain parts and delivering on time.  That makes predicting a concrete release date near impossible.  I can say quite a bit of it is done, and that which is outside of control is all that remains.  The question becomes do people want a meh product, or do they want a superior product? I hope this helps peoples' understanding regarding the timeline.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 9:41:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 12:47:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Number 1 is on gunbroker.

If you have 65K laying around.
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 1:00:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I remember monitoring this on HKPro.

My mind, body, and wallet are ready.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 12:48:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Slimjim:
Number 1 is on gunbroker.

If you have 65K laying around.
View Quote

Someone trying to make a quick buck before these are released on the streets at 5% their asking…
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 1:16:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Isn’t that one of the original guns that were predominantly hk parts? I don’t think that is a production model.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 4:02:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: norshon3] [#29]
A couple items have leaked out recently (2024)…
1) Battle Vegas has been testing out some of his misc project parts in their post sample MP7s. A great “Test Bed” with high round counts.
2) “Ballpark” intro pricing will be around $3500.

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By norshon3:
A couple items have leaked out recently (2024)
1) Battle Vegas has been testing out some of his misc project parts
in their post sample MP7s. A great "Test Bed" with high round counts.
2) "Ballpark" intro pricing will be around $3500.

View Quote

These will sell out in seconds and 75% of them will end up on gunbroker immediately after purchase for inflated prices.

Will probably be years before I'll ever see one.

I hope I'm wrong, but demand for these is going to be absolutely insane, even at $3-4k.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By wayfaerer320:

These will sell out in seconds and 75% of them will end up on gunbroker immediately after purchase for inflated prices.

I hope I'm wrong, but demand for these is going to be absolutely insane, even at $3-4k.
View Quote

Agreed. Will eventually get one but probably be a bit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 8:53:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNW] [#32]

View Quote

Unfortunately I agree.

The risk of blatantly buying to flip a firearm for profit just isn’t there to me.  Not my personality either. I don’t mean having a gun for years that appreciates and then selling it, I mean actual flippers. It’s a federal crime if I recall correctly and with how fucking lame the ATF is with stuff, it’s a matter of time before they crack down on this and infringe more. If you have an illegal SBR - nobody has to know. If you flip a firearm, at least one other person is going to know. If you do it on the internet, there’s no limit to how many can know.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By TNW:

Unfortunately I agree.

The risk of blatantly buying to flip a firearm for profit just isn’t there to me.  Not my personality either. I don’t mean having a gun for years that appreciates and then selling it, I mean actual flippers. It’s a federal crime if I recall correctly and with how fucking lame the ATF is with stuff, it’s a matter of time before they crack down on this and infringe more. If you have an illegal SBR - nobody has to know. If you flip a firearm, at least one other person is going to know. If you do it on the internet, there’s no limit to how many can know.
View Quote

It's how Larry Vickers got in trouble.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By tranzformer:

View Quote

Didn’t know that. Seems like a headache waiting to happen for a lot of folks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Unfortunately I agree.

Larry got pinched for breaking sanctions and abusing the demo letter game.

In this case, a FFL could buy one and sell instantly without any issue.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Can somebody explain to me why HK can't sell these on the U.S. civilian market?

Couldn't they sell these as pistols like they do the SP5?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Can somebody explain to me why HK can't sell these on the U.S. civilian market?

Couldn't they sell these as pistols like they do the SP5?
View Quote
I believe Germany's arms export laws have more to do with our import laws with a lot of the roadblocks.  Surely an MP7 pistol would satisfy ATF's pistol import point system.

So that, plus return on investment in the headache.  How many buyers here would they have priced at $3 or 4k plus I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By fike:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:

Unfortunately I agree.

If you read the WSJ article it specifically speaks about the online sale (Gunbroker?) being the key that opened up the case for them. The person selling the firearms in question in these cases wasn’t an FFL and was selling a significant number of firearms that alerted the ATF.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 3:57:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Evintos] [#39]
https://www.facebook.com/TommyBuiltTacticalLLC/videos/916403109920334/

Pre production demo vid.

Sign up coming up later tonight. Price is $3499. Anticipated ship is 6 weeks (realistically though, expect delays).
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:39:48 PM EDT
[#42]
I’m in love, I’m in love and I don’t care who knows it.

Just paid way too much for a Surefire MP7 flash hider in anticipation. Hopefully I get a T7 lol
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BBOHACH:

Just paid way too much for a Surefire MP7 flash hider in anticipation. Hopefully I get a T7 lol
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BBOHACH:

**Signing up for the preorder does not guarantee you will be able to purchase one; sales are first come, first serve basis.

What sucks is it's gonna be first come first serve. Knowing my luck, his website is gonna crash from the traffic on actual release day and it'll all be sold out by the time the website is able to load.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Damn it’s really happening. Crossing my fingers I get one
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:54:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Evintos:

What sucks is it's gonna be first come first serve. Knowing my luck, his website is gonna crash from the traffic on actual release day and it'll all be sold out by the time the website is able to load.
View Quote

I don't think it will actually be that bad. The number of people who say they will buy a $3,500 range toy is always exponentially more than the number who actually show up to buy it. Or maybe that's just the hopeium speaking since I already ordered the foregrip and a couple cases of ammo.

For me the bummer is I would really prefer the RAL8000 version, which he said will be a few weeks behind. I'm not going to skip trying for a black one hoping for the RAL and risk missing both, so if I get black then that's what I get. First world problem, I know.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:18:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By akumadiavolo:

I don't think it will actually be that bad. The number of people who say they will buy a $3,500 range toy is always exponentially more than the number who actually show up to buy it. Or maybe that's just the hopeium speaking since I already ordered the foregrip and a couple cases of ammo.

For me the bummer is I would really prefer the RAL8000 version, which he said will be a few weeks behind. I'm not going to skip trying for a black one hoping for the RAL and risk missing both, so if I get black then that's what I get. First world problem, I know.
View Quote

Unless something changed, I remember reading something like only 500 qty produced in the first production run. Something like 3:2 ratio of Black:RAL 8K.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Everyone loves to pardon HK and cite "muh German export laws." If that were true, we wouldn't have half the cool guns we have today. All the manufacturers (that care) open a US-based facility.

I've said it 1000 times, I wish HK would go bankrupt (again) so the IP could be auctioned to someone that isn't an asshole.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By CKxx:
I've said it 1000 times, I wish HK would go bankrupt (again) so the IP could be auctioned to someone that isn't an asshole.
View Quote
It didn't really help us the last couple times this happened.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:53:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RDTCU] [#50]
Related, for those of us with shallower pockets
The PSA X57 concept from Shot

As much as i want a TT MP7 i don't think i'll e able to put that much into one, especially given current ammo options.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top