BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cascade-Dude:
LaRue cancelled my order for three triggers due to the ban. Bear Creek Arsenal cancelled my order for .22 LR uppers due to the ban.

I got stuff from BCM after the ban went into effect.
View Quote

LaRue is a shocker.  I have a stack of Constitution books that I've received over the years from Larue. I thought, wrongly, they'd be at the forefront of the fight.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By im_monster_man:

LaRue is a shocker.  I have a stack of Constitution books that I've received over the years from Larue. I thought, wrongly, they'd be at the forefront of the fight.
View Quote

Where does it say in the Constitution that a company should bend over and take it up the *** from a blue state AG like Turd Ferguson?
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 5:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Boatswain:

Where does it say in the Constitution that a company should bend over and take it up the *** from a blue state AG like Turd Ferguson?
View Quote

Take it up the arse for what?  Triggers are still legal as far as I can tell. I hear you, but LaRue has made a pile of money from Washington residents.  They should have some loyalty towards their base.  Has Ferguson gone after any of the companies for selling parts?  I'm not talking standard magazines which they've spelled out, but all the BS parts that are getting refused? I deal with one company, actually now a few, who will send the very products that LaRue refuses to send. Look, I still like my LaRue triggers and have them on most weapons.  It's not difficult to purchase them elsewhere but I'd prefer when I spend my money that the original company get my money and not pay the middle man. BUT NO, I don't think they should get in trouble just so I can buy a trigger or mount. Though they should at least go right up to the line drawn in the sand.  Not sending triggers seems to be too conservative.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 6:43:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#4]
Originally Posted By im_monster_man:Has Ferguson gone after any of the companies for selling parts?
View Quote
Not yet. However if they get wind of something and decided to pursue agressivly (like with FWDG and gators), they wont just expose that one lead they're chasing. Through discovery and subpoena they'll find EVERYONE whos on the books as having recieved evil parts from that particular company/vendor. Its by design.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 1:23:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Not yet. However if they get wind of something and decided to pursue agressivly (like with FWDG and gators), they wont just expose that one lead they're chasing. Through discovery and subpoena they'll find EVERYONE whos on the books as having recieved evil parts from that particular company/vendor. Its by design.
View Quote

Again, I'm lost.  What's illegal about a trigger?  It's been a bit since I read the newer laws, but I seem to recall by my reading that replacement parts weren't outlawed. I'm no attorney but I did ace the SAT for a friend back in the day.  You're right there's a design to it but I'm not sure that's the intended direction. Then again I guess knowing their ultimate goal should make me choose the worst option when there's room for debate.  But it's just a fricken trigger! I'll say this, I'm pleased that my wife has finally agreed to move.  It's taken two years to convince her that this state no longer wants us.  There are way too many folks who have been programmed to think like Ferguson.  Just a couple of days ago I had one of my dog's nails trimmed at a local groomer. Somehow the ladies got me to tell them we're moving away because the state's stance on guns. They couldn't comprehend why one would move for gun rights. That was the final nail or straw or whatever to tell me I've made the right decision.  I don't want to leave here, love this state, just can't stand the people, or at least half of them. My friend/former neighbor moved away two years ago to Montana.  I just spoke with him and he says they couldn't be happier to live in America.  I can't wait. Hopefully, I'll be able to order from LaRue again within a year or how long it takes me to save enough for a move.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:09:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Good luck on your move within the near future!

I’m in my early 60s, so I missed my last boat about five years ago when I was seriously thinking of popping smoke and unassing the AO, but I guess I will have to dance to whatever is being played… Yes, it sounds like a weak ass excuse, but for me, it’s reality since my better half still has five year to go before she can retire with full benefits.

I’m happy for people who can make the Great Escape to a free state, but the majority of us are stuck here for various reasons, so it is what it is… In the end.

Hell, I want to build a complete upper assembly in 300 BO to switch out on one of my ARs, but I can’t even find a good quality 16” 300 BO barrel or anybody willing to send JUST THE BARREL to WA!!

Yeah, it’s sad that many businesses who claim to be pro A2 have simply wrote off the whole state of WA… I’m still pissed with Midway USA for not sending me the Pearce +1 floor plates I ordered for my Glock 43 factory 6 round magazines!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Bergunx, you have a pm.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bergunx:
Good luck on your move within the near future!

I’m in my early 60s, so I missed my last boat about five years ago when I was seriously thinking of popping smoke and unassing the AO, but I guess I will have to dance to whatever is being played… Yes, it sounds like a weak ass excuse, but for me, it’s reality since my better half still has five year to go before she can retire with full benefits.

I’m happy for people who can make the Great Escape to a free state, but the majority of us are stuck here for various reasons, so it is what it is… In the end.
View Quote

I'm not out of here yet.  Moving isn't cheap and it'll take me a bit to save enough to move.  For the past few years all spare money has gone to purchasing things I predicted or thought would be outlawed.  Now I'm focusing on getting out. Like I said, I really don't want to leave.  Most of the 20 years I served in the Navy I was trying to get here, it took 14 years. Then I was sent back across country for my last duty station.  After retiring and putting our daughter through college it took me a bit to save enough money to come back this way.  Now I'm doing it again.  It seems like I'm always saving to move. I turn 62 next month so I hear you on how age is a factor but I'm hoping that I get at least a decade of living the dream. Normally I don't wish people bad, did it a couple of times when I was younger and they both died within a day, but Inslee and Ferguson sure do tempt me to wish them the worst possible outcome.  I do hope that Washington can return to be that beacon, but I won't hold my breath.  BTW, sent you a PM for a possible solution to your problem.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Has Ferguson gone after any of the companies for selling parts?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Has Ferguson gone after any of the companies for selling parts?  

Ferguson is aggressively filing subpoena's all over the place. He tried to subpoena all WA shipments for the largest two distributors in the US, Davidsons and RSR. He would love to bankrupt a company like Larue the moment he finds a Larue part in the gun of some criminal.

There's no way Larue or anyone else can comply with the parts law. It was deliberately designed to be impossible to comply with.

AN ACT Relating to protecting public safety by establishing duties of firearm industry members engaged in the sale, manufacturing, distribution, importing, or marketing of firearms, ammunition, component parts, or accessories, to adopt and implement reasonable controls to prevent the diversion of firearms and related products to straw purchasers, firearm traffickers, unauthorized individuals, and individuals who pose a risk to themselves or others, to prohibit such firearm industry members from creating or maintaining a public nuisance, and providing for investigation and enforcement by the attorney general; adding a new section to chapter 7.48 RCW; creating new sections; and prescribing penalties.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 9:42:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#10]
Is PSA even shipping complete uppers yet?

BCGs?

FCGs?

Curious minds

Primary Arms is apparently shipping everything so long as you sign their little waiver that says you're a good boy
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:43:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryo] [#11]
Originally Posted By mancat:
Is PSA even shipping complete uppers yet?

BCGs?

FCGs?

Curious minds

Primary Arms is apparently shipping everything so long as you sign their little waiver that says you're a good boy
View Quote

That's what I heard about Primary Arms. That is good of them.. but we should be careful how much advertising we do about it since a F'er would try to sue them.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Went looking at the cheap padded holsters on Amazon for a protective sleeve for when guns are in the safe. They won’t ship them to Washington. Red banner under the item. Won’t ship to this zip. Moved the address around. It was all of Washington state. No issues in ID or OR.

Almost funny.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By NachoDip:
Went looking at the cheap padded holsters on Amazon for a protective sleeve for when guns are in the safe. They won't ship them to Washington. Red banner under the item. Won't ship to this zip. Moved the address around. It was all of Washington state. No issues in ID or OR.

Almost funny.
View Quote

Economic warfare.

The state, and particularly the AG's office, spends a lot of money to use Amazon Web Services, and I'm sure that they leveraged the hell out of that contract to shut us out of getting anything related to exercising a civil right.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Boatswain:

Ferguson is aggressively filing subpoena's all over the place. He tried to subpoena all WA shipments for the largest two distributors in the US, Davidsons and RSR. He would love to bankrupt a company like Larue the moment he finds a Larue part in the gun of some criminal.

There's no way Larue or anyone else can comply with the parts law. It was deliberately designed to be impossible to comply with.

View Quote

The word ‘ammunition’ in that excerpt was not lost on me, and probably why some online sources stopped selling to WA.

This is gonna get ugly before it gets better. Every effort is being made to choke off the supply side of what are otherwise legal and constitutionally protected activities. It’s been mentioned elsewhere that BMC won’t even sell to LE agencies. If other companies do likewise out of an abundance of caution, this seems to make no difference to FBF. At some point, supplies to ranges could be impacted. Once again, an overall back door way to whittle away at the ability to even partake in the shooting sports without having to go after current ownership.

Link Posted: 3/8/2024 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Just got an alert from Ammo Seek for a really good price on 22 Nosler rounds. Tried to purchase from Grab A Gun and they will not ship here.

Ridiculous.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Pilarindia:
Just got an alert from Ammo Seek for a really good price on 22 Nosler rounds. Tried to purchase from Grab A Gun and they will not ship here.

Ridiculous.
View Quote
That's surprising. I've been able to get other stuff from them recently without any issues.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I have received from PSA, Southern Defense and Tactical Solutions since all this crap came about. No issues....yet.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:08:08 AM EDT
[#18]
PSA refused to ship me a threaded bolt action.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 4:04:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#19]
Originally Posted By benja455:
PSA refused to ship me a threaded bolt action.  
View Quote

They seem to be all over the place in their rules.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Primary Arms questioned my order for a larue a-peg grip. Email asked me to hit yes or no to proceed with the order to confirm if it was legal. I hit yes and responded that it was for a Ruger Precision rimfire bolt action (which is true). They completed the order and it’s due to arrive today.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:02:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NoEffects6] [#21]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

BCM won't ship anything if even the BILLING address is in WA
View Quote

Tested this today. They won’t even ship a T-shirt!

I will email them. It will be interesting to read what their reason is.

Email response:

Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top