BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:11:17 PM EDT
[#1]
FO time !
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
gunmag warehouse not allowing shipping to WA still as of 1612 PST.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:13:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FishKepr] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 2T2_Crash:
gunmag warehouse not allowing shipping to WA still as of 1612 PST.
View Quote

They probably need to update a parameter file.
I reached out to them via phone and email.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:20:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Foundation] [#4]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0lZGXCXPc&feature=youtu.be

New video up from Washington Gun Law regarding the Injunction against the Washington State Mag Ban

ETA: Washington Gun Law says that Securite Gun Club will be opening today to sell mags
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:
FO time !
View Quote

Woot! Get some, boys!

... I'm gonna have to settle for some vicarious magazine buying frenzy,  since I've already spent $2k on firearms (just last Saturday night), or I could've have stacked in a few more BHP mags.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:23:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#7]
yea i just tried to place an order from gun mag warehouse and got shot down.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:24:37 PM EDT
[#8]

@esstac-
Any MP5 magazines?
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:28:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2T2_Crash] [#9]
looks like PSA just puts up a "know your own state's laws" but I dont know if it blocks states with bans or not. disregard

also: expect Gunmagwarehouse to update their shit tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:31:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: esstac-] [#10]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 2T2_Crash:
looks like PSA just puts up a "know your own state's laws" but I dont know if it blocks states with bans or not.

also: expect Gunmagwarehouse to update their shit tomorrow.
View Quote

PSA won’t allow check out.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By esstac-:

Unfortunately no

Bunch of d50 scorpion drums tho.....

Scratch that, one drum

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/72956/1000009328-3182588.jpg
View Quote

Thank you anyway.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:46:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mac1020] [#13]
Brownells allowed checkout but it says it requires supporting documentation. we'll see if my order actually goes through.

Edit: I just got an order confirmation email from brownells for (15) 17 round glock 17 and (6) KCI 33 round glock 17 mags.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FishKepr:

Thank you anyway.
View Quote

How many do you want?
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:58:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LIONHART] [#15]
Never mind
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd love to give a big 'fuck you' to Sideshow Bob, but I don't need anything right now. But, Fuck You, Ferguson and Inslee.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#17]
RRA said they would honor a injunction and ship when I asked them a few weeks ago. The have okay 30rd mags.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#18]
This is...Kind of sad actually. I'm browsing through mags and I cant find any that really get me excited. I've just got so goddamned many mags for all my platforms. However, I feel obligated to grab more just because....
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Injunction granted..
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:05:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#20]
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
This is...Kind of sad actually. I'm browsing through mags and I cant find any that really get me excited. I've just got so goddamned many mags for all my platforms. However, I feel obligated to grab more just because....
View Quote

Same here. Surfing the EE and RobertRtg.com right now.

They will ship.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:20:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Rainier arms isn’t shipping, have to pick up in store. Damn
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#22]
State Supreme Court apparently smacked down the Cowlitz Co ruling already.  

SC Ruling
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By John_H:

SC Ruling
View Quote

They are efficient aren’t they
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Mazawakhan:

They are efficient aren't they
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

SC Ruling

They are efficient aren't they
I would bet they had the stay written up in advance, with the Court commissioner on speed dial.

Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#26]
I would bet they had the stay written up in advance, with the Court commissioner on speed dial.

View Quote

I hate these cocksuckers
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Just goes to show what we already knew. We never had a chance. Change will have to happen at the national level.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Hope is a dangerous thing | Benedict Cumberbatch 1917 Movie Scene
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

SC Ruling

Notice how pro-2A rulings never come quickly? If at all? Not even from the most pro-2A courts like the 5th Circuit. Remember how long a nationwide pistol brace “rule” injunction took?

We’re always told we have to wait. Wait wait wait wait wait. Yet even when we wait and wait and wait and finally get Bruen, the ruling becomes almost meaningless because neither the Supreme Court nor “Republican appointed judges” across the judiciary do anything about these horrible infringements.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:26:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PACorps] [#30]

View Quote

Likely it was written in parallel with the original bill to cover their asses.

Freedom week?

More like a freedom moment

ETA just received an email from Securite’ they are stopping all standard cap mag sales immediately.

I am absolutely convinced this is demonstrable of the level of corruption we have in WA. NOTHING turns around that fast at a high court level. Even CA had at least a solid week before the stay was granted. A stay requested and granted in what, 2-3 hours? Regardless of your stance on 2A, that should be frightening to ANYONE that the courts are that knee jerk on rulings, as it could be applied to anything the AG’s office doesn’t like.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Foundation:

Notice how pro-2A rulings never come quickly? If at all? Not even from the most pro-2A courts like the 5th Circuit. Remember how long a nationwide pistol brace “rule” injunction took?

We’re always told we have to wait. Wait wait wait wait wait. Yet even when we wait and wait and wait and finally get Bruen, the ruling becomes almost meaningless because neither the Supreme Court nor “Republican appointed judges” across the judiciary do anything about these horrible infringements.
View Quote

I do.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:59:52 PM EDT
[#32]
 Well, we can't say it was that surprising.  The Democrats and anti-gunners have judges in their pockets that will grant them a favorable ruling in almost all situations.  It is almost a waste of time to try to debate constitutional matters with these judges.  Their minds are already made up, despite whatever the merits of a case are.  They'll find a reason to rule against 2A, however ridiculous.  Then they get to wait forever as their like minded appellate judges uphold their rulings or delay the appeals for years.  It's almost as if there are no consequences for being an activist judge.  The worst that can happen is that your ruling is overruled, sometimes years later.  

What gets me is that pro-2A conservative judges don't react as fast as the liberal ones.  Even this case should have been dropped on Friday evening, so we'd at least have a chance to order over the weekend.

I don't understand why the supreme court hasn't taken more action defending the Bruen decision when so many appellate courts have openly defied them.  They've had chances; cases have been brought before them since Bruen.  I just don't get it.  Was Bruen just an empty gesture?
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:05:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

Well, we can't say it was that surprising.  The Democrats and anti-gunners have judges in their pockets that will grant them a favorable ruling in almost all situations.  It is almost a waste of time to try to debate constitutional matters with these judges.  Their minds are already made up, despite whatever the merits of a case are.  They'll find a reason to rule against 2A, however ridiculous.  Then they get to wait forever as their like minded appellate judges uphold their rulings or delay the appeals for years.  It's almost as if there are no consequences for being an activist judge.  The worst that can happen is that your ruling is overruled, sometimes years later.  

What gets me is that pro-2A conservative judges don't react as fast as the liberal ones.  Even this case should have been dropped on Friday evening, so we'd at least have a chance to order over the weekend.

I don't understand why the supreme court hasn't taken more action defending the Bruen decision when so many appellate courts have openly defied them.  They've had chances; cases have been brought before them since Bruen.  I just don't get it.  Was Bruen just an empty gesture?
View Quote

It’s infuriating how the Supreme Court continues to do NOTHING to enforce Bruen. NOTHING! Anti-2A rulings after Anti-2A rulings across the country which ignore Bruen, yet the Court can’t be bothered to do anything. Although they will take Rahimi, which is a dangerous case which may fuck us even further.

And for those that claim that the Court can’t rule yet, or it needs to wait for the case to reach full conclusion, that’s not true. The Supreme Court seems like it is going to wait and wait and wait and then do nothing. And if you think that’s just how the Supreme Court operates, imagine if a Red State decided to completely ignore a Supreme Court ruling involving one of the left’s precious invented rights from the penumbras and emanations. It would be slapped down so fast. No waiting until “conclusion.” Slapped down.

Accept that the Supreme Court DOES NOT CARE about the 2A in a meaningful way. Unless something drastically changes they will not lift a finger against AWBs or standard capacity mag bans.

It’s a Big Club and we’re not in it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:12:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank762] [#34]
I know this will not comfort a lot of people in moments like this, but it is still more pressure on SCOTUS to finally address these laws.  

Turd Ferguson had his papers already drawn up, and so did the state supreme court most likely.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:13:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 161Infantry] [#35]
Blacksheep in CDA, Idaho, was alittle busier than normal on a monday...but I imagine most werent even aware of the injunction it happened so quickly.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#36]

It’s infuriating how the Supreme Court continues to do NOTHING to enforce Bruen. NOTHING! Anti-2A rulings after Anti-2A rulings across the country which ignore Bruen, yet the Court can’t be bothered to do anything. Although they will take Rahimi, which is a dangerous case which may fuck us even further.

And for those that claim that the Court can’t rule yet, or it needs to wait for the case to reach full conclusion, that’s not true. The Supreme Court seems like it is going to wait and wait and wait and then do nothing. And if you think that’s just how the Supreme Court operates, imagine if a Red State decided to completely ignore a Supreme Court ruling involving one of the left’s precious invented rights from the penumbras and emanations. It would be slapped down so fast. No waiting until “conclusion.” Slapped down.

Accept that the Supreme Court DOES NOT CARE about the 2A in a meaningful way. Unless something drastically changes they will not lift a finger against AWBs or standard capacity mag bans.

It’s a Big Club and we’re not in it.
View Quote

It just doesn't make sense, not logically anyways.  If they don't want to defend it, then why even put out the Bruen ruling?  It seems like a political move to play both sides of the issue, but they serve lifetime appointments and are for the most part untouchable.  What's in it for them to be flip floppers?

Waiting sure doesn't help either, since the makeup of the court changes every so often.  And they're the supreme court.  Who is going to overrule them if they rule how they please?  The conservative majority in the SCOTUS might go away and never come back.  The Democrats would probably appoint the healthiest and most obedient 35 year old supreme court justices you've ever heard of.  They could cement a majority for decades.  

There must be more to their thinking that we aren't aware of.  Either they are irrational or there is some deep form of corruption going on.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:44:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank762] [#37]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

It just doesn't make sense, not logically anyways.  If they don't want to defend it, then why even put out the Bruen ruling?  It seems like a political move to play both sides of the issue, but they serve lifetime appointments and are for the most part untouchable.  What's in it for them to be flip floppers?

Waiting sure doesn't help either, since the makeup of the court changes every so often.  And they're the supreme court.  Who is going to overrule them if they rule how they please?  The conservative majority in the SCOTUS might go away and never come back.  The Democrats would probably appoint the healthiest and most obedient 35 year old supreme court justices you've ever heard of.  They could cement a majority for decades.  

There must be more to their thinking that we aren't aware of.  Either they are irrational or there is some deep form of corruption going on.
View Quote

I think SCOTUS just underestimated liberal judges in inferior courts drive to be activist judges.

The liberals are confused on just about everything.

You cannot simply give someone like that guidance or direction.

You will only come back to find them pounding the square shaped peg into the triangle shaped hole.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 1:47:50 AM EDT
[#38]
The Shortest Injunction in the History of the State of Washington
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 2:09:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Well.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 2:10:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Dang, proof they'll never move that fast unless it serves their own interests
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:48:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Dang, proof they'll never move that fast unless it serves their own interests
View Quote

Tie the ban to infringing on suffrage rights or abortion & then watch how it goes. SSC commissioners have more authority than I thought.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:57:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Frank762:

I think SCOTUS just underestimated liberal judges in inferior courts drive to be activist judges.

The liberals are confused on just about everything.

You cannot simply give someone like that guidance or direction.

You will only come back to find them pounding the square shaped peg into the triangle shaped hole.
View Quote

The framers didn't provide an intermediate remedy for intentional denial of rights under color of law except for the vote, but neither is there a remedy for majority tyranny, because there are no personal penalties assigned to government overreach, & the highest court has no authority to enforce its rulings. The minority is left cornered, leaving conflict or submission as the inevitable options.

There should've been stopgap rules & sanctions against this outcome.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

The framers didn't provide an intermediate remedy for intentional denial of rights under color of law except for the vote, but neither is there a remedy for majority tyranny, because there are no personal penalties assigned to government overreach, & the highest court has no authority to enforce its rulings. The minority is left cornered, leaving conflict or submission as the inevitable options.

View Quote
I think that's where the actual purpose of the 2nd amendment is supposed to come in
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:25:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Never have the wheels of "justice" moved so swiftly. Sorry, WA.

That camel is pretty damn loaded.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:29:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By fordtuff:
I think that's where the actual purpose of the 2nd amendment is supposed to come in
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fordtuff:
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

Like I stated, that's not an intermediate step. It's going from zero to a 1000 mph "solution". I'd rather they get checked before it gets there. Because war is ravaging & ugly. I'd rather the fires get put out before they rage to consume guilty & innocent alike.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#46]
This shows how impotent the SC is.
They make a ruling and States ignore it.
What recourse does the SC have before it becomes irrelevant?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:19:57 PM EDT
[#47]
F Turd,Ferguson slimy POS.
I hate these MF'ers.

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Poppaduc:
View Quote

The SCOTUS rules and defines and the lower courts and legislators drafting and passing these laws ignore SCOTUS - SCOTUS has no means of enforcement - never really have had. Our executives and our legislators are not interested in doing what is right nor following the Constitution anymore.They want our guns in the dirt because apparently they are cooking up something they think we will want to shoot them for.

SCOTUS is now irrelevant.  

VooDoo
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:32:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Foundation] [#49]
Originally Posted By Poppaduc:
View Quote

The SC has repeatedly declined to insert itself into cases in which the judges involved are blatantly and explicitly ignoring Bruen. The SC could take an AWB or standard capacity magazine ban case, but instead it repeatedly refuses to do anything about such infringements.

Instead the SC takes Rahimi. Some are more optimistic about Rahimi, and I hope to be proven wrong, but I have severe concerns about this case. While the case is not about such laws directly, I am concerned that it will be either an explicit or de facto endorsement of “ex parte confiscation orders,” which is what normies call “Red Flag Laws.”

So not only is the SC refusing to enforce Bruen, if my predictions are correct, it’s about to roll back Bruen even further that it has already been tarnished, via a horrible coming decision in Rahimi.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Maybe some personal accountability for them?  Boston Tea Party 2024?  We,after waiting waiting waiting and waiting) are never recompensed for the time our rights are denied… suspended is same as denied.

I think we the people need to re-examine the qualified immunity laws…. If they were told something ‘could’ be unconstitutional, then they knowingly gambled w/ OUR constitutional rights, and if they lose should face accountability/consequences… there should actually be a “qualification” protocol/process so lawmakers cannot Willy-nilly draft unconstitutional laws… we lose our rights, while they risk NOTHING if their work is later found to be wrong/unlawful/detrimental…. You know, like the accountability rest of the working/tax-paying people have to work with.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top