Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2013 4:04:59 AM EDT
Chris Kyle was murdered at a range in Texas while helping another military friend with PTSD. He leaves a wife and 2 kids. This guy was top notch, best of the best. See you in Valhalla. R.I.P.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 4:35:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 4:57:57 AM EDT
[#2]
a very sad ending to a hero's story...
RIP brother..
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 5:16:41 AM EDT
[#3]
RIP Mr. Kyle
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 5:21:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I just met him 2 weeks ago. This is so sad.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#5]
i was just reading the article as well , RIP Chris
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 8:00:45 AM EDT
[#6]
RIP
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 11:22:31 AM EDT
[#7]
R.I.P.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#8]
RIP, Chris Kyle, SEAL - Warrior !
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Rest in peace soldier.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Fair winds and fallowing seas sailor.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#11]
RIP.

Just ordered his book from Amazon and as a PSA, there is a thread to urging La Rue to make a Dillo with proceeds to goto the family.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#12]
The media is already demonizing "semi-automatics".  Obama is sure to use his blood in his next speech to further his gun control agenda.

RIP Chris Kyle..
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 5:56:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
a very sad ending to a hero's story...
RIP brother..

This. RIP brother. America can't afford to lose guys like you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 9:42:33 AM EDT
[#14]
RIP Chris Kyle
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 9:51:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Man, he is an American hero. RIP
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Ron Paul said that Chris was an idiot for  taking a person with PTSD to a range....I think i've lost all respect for him....I'm not sure that it was a idiot but it was something along those lines
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Ron Paul types should really consider  his comments on chris....
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 4:25:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Chris was a good Christian, and wanted to give his time to soldiers that were having issues. In my book, that is the most selfless act of caring for a brother in arms. He gave his time, not because he had to, because he wanted to. He will be missed greatly. If only more of the population in the USA were like that, then just maybe we could help fix the problems instead of pushing them away. He was the ultimate soldier, and human. Ron Paul needs to keep his mouth shut (or just retire and go away). JMHO
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#19]
A true American patriot. A great loss for our country. My thoughts and prayers to his family.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Ron Paul retired this past December.  He's just a regular citizen and has a right to his free speech.  It's the media that puts the spotlight on his comment to confuse, divide, and conquer the masses.

Though he fought for his fellow soldiers and courageously helped them in their post-war lives, in the end, Chris fought a war that was based on fraud.  There were no WMD found in Iraq, the primary justification for that war.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 3:23:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Though he fought for his fellow soldiers and courageously helped them in their post-war lives, in the end, Chris fought a war that was based on fraud.  There were no WMD found in Iraq, the primary justification for that war.

Just like the political mistakes made in Viet Nam, and damn near everywhere else we have sent troops, this is completely irrelevant to the fact that Chris raised his right hand, took an oath, and then did FOUR combat tours covering his brothers in arms.  

Let's not make the soldiers pay for the sins of the politicians. CPO Kyle (and everybody else to volunteer to go into harms way with their colleagues) deserves better than that.

-shooter
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ron Paul retired this past December.  He's just a regular citizen and has a right to his free speech.  It's the media that puts the spotlight on his comment to confuse, divide, and conquer the masses.

Fresh join date.....5 posts......

For the record, Chris and all our other service members fought a war their country asked them to fight, period.  Save the fraud BS for the DU board.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Seriously....THAT's what you're gonna come here with?  There's this thing called class, and you seem to be lacking a whole hell of a lot of it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 5:30:09 PM EDT
[#24]
This is very sad.

I also hate to see the ron paul and photo dude's comments on this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top