Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 10/18/2012 2:52:13 PM EDT
so over the last month I have notice some new people joining here or moving to Iowa and I realized that I never offically introduced myself. if you reading this far you may choose to keep read or say this is a waste of my time thats fine, comments are welcome!

Hi my name is Brendan Houser
im Korean
adopted but an offical citizen
studying to become a graphic designer
likes video games, paintball, drawing, and shooting guns of course

yes I came to the last build/shoot day
im shy and can sometimes be a "keyboard commando"
im one of those guy who is friends with everyone he meet I never judge.

O my favorite pop tart is chocolate.
anything else just ask.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome bhouse!   I see you nearly everyday on your walks, just thought I'd let you know.  Also, pick up your dogshit.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#2]
what the fuck?
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, you made this thread here. where you said people walking their dogs are rude.  Fifty minutes ago you made this update on facebook:  
Brendan Thomas Houser
49 minutes ago near Urbandale
"I don't understand why people get into such a pissy fit when dogs poop and you don't pick it up. if you think about it dog pee effect the enviroment more than poop does."

Brendan Thomas Houser: "bud just pooped outside some chicks window and she took the effort to get up from her couch slide her window open and yell at me to pick it up I just walked a way"

Please, pickup your dogshit.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 3:17:47 PM EDT
[#4]
lol got love the internet hahaha
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
lol got love the internet hahaha

I suppose.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]
You should walk your dog in front of the "Women for Obama "  office.  It's right next door to Rhine group.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#7]
FYI I did go back and pick it up since its in my lease contract
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 4:14:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But not because it's the right thing to do...
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, this thread wasn't what I expected.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#10]
yes i need to do the right thing i will pick shit up from now on you converted me thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 5:25:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I see we are off to a loving start here. I'll say hi and I don't care where your dog shits. My neighbors dogs have shit in my yard and vice versa, even though I don't have one anymore, but then I guess that is the difference between country folk and urbanites. We look where we are walking I guess.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well, you made this thread here. where you said people walking their dogs are rude.  Fifty minutes ago you made this update on facebook:  
Brendan Thomas Houser
49 minutes ago near Urbandale
"I don't understand why people get into such a pissy fit when dogs poop and you don't pick it up. if you think about it dog pee effect the enviroment more than poop does."

Brendan Thomas Houser: "bud just pooped outside some chicks window and she took the effort to get up from her couch slide her window open and yell at me to pick it up I just walked a way"

Please, pickup your dogshit.

I've never thought more highly of you, than I do now

Well played sir, well played
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yes, I need to do the right thing. I will pick shit up from now on. You converted me. Thanks

I'm here for you bud.
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 6:42:43 PM EDT
[#14]
And this is why you get called into the Pit
Link Posted: 10/18/2012 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 1:32:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This is why I'm not on Facebook, never been on Twitter, never sent a text message, never posted a picture on the internet, I know tooth paste but not cut and paste, never used an ATM machine and other technological advances I'm sure that are totally foreign to me.

Pretty sure all of that statement has to do with your military background...................
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, this thread was good for a mornin laugh.

And who the hell likes chocolate poptarts...you know the best kind are the s'mores ones.
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And who the hell likes chocolate poptarts...you know the best kind are the s'mores ones.

The smores are the best.  You make good choices.
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#19]
I have to disagree chocolate is the best its like melted chocolate and a chocolate cookie in one the smores doesn't even taste like smore
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Welcome Bhouse!

Booger-  Aim, breathe, pause, squeeze trigger and repeat.  How much more technology do we really need?
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 9:55:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Welcome Bhouse!

Booger-  Aim, breathe, pause, squeeze trigger and repeat.  How much more technology do we really need?

Evidently alot, seeing ho he's posting on an internet gun forum, and likes to start threads about kungfu movies he watches on NetFlix...

I'm calling bs on his claims. I think he has an alter ego that is very tech savy., and would fit in great in San Fran
Link Posted: 10/19/2012 11:30:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone knows that Brown Sugar and Cinnamon are the best. S'mores taste like the droppings we were discussing earlier in this thread. S'mores sound like something Obama and his followers would sit around the campfire and eat while they embrace the fact that someone else bought them for them.

Link Posted: 10/19/2012 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I think he has an alter ego that is very tech savy.,

Dude, have you ever taken a moment to actually look at him?
NO WAY that guy is techy at all.
Probably his daughter doing the posting for him as he roughly sounds out what he wants her to post.
Since he(she) brought up tooth paste, his family most likely have to give him that tooth paste for pets so he can just eat it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2012 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/20/2012 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#25]
you really showed that chick sitting on her couch.  

chocolate poptarts are not good.
Link Posted: 10/21/2012 7:01:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Smores are the best, end of story.
Link Posted: 10/21/2012 7:03:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone knows that Brown Sugar and Cinnamon are the best. S'mores taste like the droppings we were discussing earlier in this thread. S'mores sound like something Obama and his followers would sit around the campfire and eat while they embrace the fact that someone else bought them for them.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:37:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Chocolate poptart" is the OP's codeword for what his dog leaves on your lawn.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxxt8jYWDs1r76lino1_500.gif

Don't be pissed by truth
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be pissed by truth

You're dead to me.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be pissed by truth

You're dead to me.

Armpit warmed cinnamon pop tarts and snow melt water are a breakfast of champions
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

pardon the pun, but that's a crappy reason. You only did the right thing because you are contractually obligated?
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top