Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 48
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:38:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Some decent training tips in this video. At about the 29 minute mark vehicle safety tips are touched on as well.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#2]

link
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Demeroma:

link
View Quote

DOA
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By KnuckleSandwich:

DOA
View Quote
Nice try though.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:20:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#5]
GunForHireRadio #674 Mag Ban and AWB case updates from non other than Dan Schmutter!

This week on Gun For Hire Radio  

Mag Ban and AWB case updates from non other than Dan Schmutter!

Also, are you a suspenders and a belt type of person?

Tune in. Like, follow, and share please.
View Quote

GFH radio #674

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:41:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Gun Lawyer #182
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:13:44 AM EDT
[#8]
He sounds desperate.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#9]
free lol lol paid for by permit holders. my Boss wont post the property, he welcomes 2A
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#11]
When I first got my permit, I didn't carry every day. One day I drove down unarmed to my local Wawa for a sandwich. I got to the cashier to pay for my items and put my money down on the counter. That's when another customer started picking up my cash.

I slammed his hand down on the counter and I got prepared to fight this guy who was taller and about 40 years younger than me. He looked at me and said "why are you getting so upset?" He then walked out of the store.

The cashier claimed she didn't see what happened and there were no other customers around who witnessed him trying to rip me off.

Now mind you I wasn't going to draw on the guy for trying to steal my money but I'll admit I wasn't happy to walk back to my car unarmed with that guy possibly waiting for me in the parking lot. Fortunately for me he was nowhere to be seen.

Ever since that day I carry all the time.

Insert cool starry bra jpg here.

2 Reasons Why You Should Always Carry Your Gun

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:22:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#12]
Any 18 to 20 year old people here?

Looks like those in that age group can carry in PA without a license....for now.

MONUMENTAL INJUNCTION ISSUED AGAINST PSP COMMISSIONER   18-21 YR OLDS CAN APPLY FOR LICENSES TO CARRY!

So what does this mean? Unless and until the permanent injunction is stayed or overturned, 18 to 20 year olds have more rights and protections in Pennsylvania than those of us 21 and older. Specifically, an 18 to 21 year old can now carry a loaded firearm on their person or in a vehicle, without being required to obtain a license to carry firearms! Of course, as this could change quickly, it would be wise for any person between 18 and 20 years of age to apply for and obtain his/her license to carry.
View Quote

link

eta:

Ignore the above.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:15:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By GonnaNeedaBiggerBoat:

https://i.imgflip.com/8nwche.jpg

as if they cared.
View Quote
I hope you care. Because if you do, it's a good start on the long road to make "them" care.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I hope you care. Because if you do, it's a good start on the long road to make "them" care.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://i.imgflip.com/8nwche.jpg

as if they cared.

I care.  Unfortunately, as a non-deceased registered republican citizen, I only get 1 vote.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#16]

I care.  Unfortunately, as a non-deceased registered republican citizen, I only get 1 vote.
View Quote
This is true. Thanks for caring and eventually being part of the solution.

If you have the time, maybe this Jay Factor video, the guy that you commented on, will answer some questions about where we're headed.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#17]

shootingrange.com
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Data on N.J. Permit to Carry Applications Shows Excessive Waits

The alleged longest post-Bruen application from submission to decision was 505 days. That individual permit was submitted on 8/9/2022 and approved on 12/27/2023. A close second longest wait time clocked in just under 500 days at 497. 28 applications took between 400 and 500 days to receive a determination. 46 permits were in waiting between 300 and 399 days. There were 340 permits from 200 to 299 days. 2,886 permits were in waiting between 121 and 199 days.
View Quote

The "ugly" is that 3,301 permit applications exceeded the statutory 120 days. It's unknown if any "applicant[s]   agree[d] in writing to .. additional extension of time past the 120-day statutory time frame."

The "bad" is that's still just around 10% of the applicants being subjected to waits outside the statutory timeline. Those applications, as well as most of the other 30,000+, are suffering what can be considered unreasonable delays.

The "good," if you want to call it "good," is that the average wait time is 59.1 days. 59.1 days being the "good" of this data set, is deplorable considering applicants already are supposed to be in the N.J. system and in possession of SBI numbers and most of what remains is the equivalent of a NICS check. That 59.1 days should be much closer to 1 day, but it's not.
View Quote

The acceptable number of days for a permit to carry applicant to have to wait is zero. Permits are infringements. Having to wait to have them issued are further infringements. If we're going to have a permitting system in place, Bruen notes:
View Quote

link
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:31:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Good to see this in Patch.

link

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:03:20 PM EDT
[#20]
I posted this here because he had a permit to carry.

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:14:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#21]
GunForHireRadio #675 2A Heavy Hitter from Women for Gun Rights, Sandy Hickerson is in the house.

Heavy Hitter from Women for Gun Rights, Sandy Hickerson is in the house.

Also, overtaxation with NO representation is not a sustainable model. When will it stop?

Tune in, like, follow, and share.
View Quote

GFH radio #675

Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Gun Lawyer #183
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 12:16:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#23]
This may be a 5 year old video but definitely worth watching if you want to know how NJ got so screwed up.

Jay Factor. NJ 2A & Gun Law Historian

eta:

Incrementalism: CNJFO's Rosenthal on disappearing gun rights

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By NZT:

I've read this several times on several different session. You are lucky, he could have chivvied you, clocked you with a bottle/or can, or popped you with his Glock 4-Tay.

As to the cashier not seeing anything this tells me this dude's done this there before or a "regular" and the cashier is ain't going to "testify" (I din't see nothin') to jack-shit. Even when there are customers as witnesses unless they are up for the ensuing "party" they ain't seeing shit either.    

I don't have my CCW (yet), when I carried in a previous life it was all the time, even at home. Yes it is good to have it handy, but it is more about *it* becoming part of you - your gait, your "comfort" and body recognition it IS there and secure. Just my .02$
View Quote

Yeah, worse things could've happened that day but they didn't.

I surprised myself how I immediately reacted without thinking by slamming that guys hand down on the counter when he started picking up my money. I then waited to see what his reaction was. I'm second guessing myself now but I think I should've been yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs to attract attention instead of keeping silent while waiting to block a punch that thankfully never came.

I don't know if the guy has ever done that before but I suspect it was an opportunity he couldn't resist, kind of like taking candy from a baby. In this case it would've been like taking money off some old guy - me.

I was pissed off at the cashier who I've chit chatted with on numerous occasions prior to that day. Needless to say I don't do small talk anymore with her or others when I'm handing over my money and I definitely don't place my money on the counter to tempt someone with.

I'm glad the situation didn't escalate and that there weren't any surprises for me in the parking lot.

Since then I've carried everyday and I don't regret it. It's become a part of me, the same as my wallet, keys and cell phone. I carry mostly appendix and I've never been made or questioned about it. Once I'm carrying I don't fiddle with it or adjust my clothing. If there's any printing, its far from obvious, especially to the non-observant. In other words don't be self conscious when carrying.

I've been hugged, kissed and bear hugged by friends, family, neighbors and several women folk and not one has ever figured out that I was carrying. They just think I'm real happy to see them.

Which reminds me of a story I recently heard about a certain woman out on her first date with a new man. They got hot and heavy into it in their car when they both found out they were each carrying.

How's that for being made!

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Black Applicants for N.J. Permits to Carry Denied More Than Double Whites

I extensively covered the "public health, safety, and welfare" standard back in March. As a recap, this standard is unconstitutional because it allows issuing authorities to use subjective standards to deny applicants the issuance of permits to carry. Seeing Blacks having this standard used as a denial criteria more than double that of whites should raise eyebrows. Why is  there such a racial disparity?
View Quote

link

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 12:03:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#27]
GunForHireRadio #676 Heavy Hitter Frank Pisano Esq. https://frankpisanolaw.com/ joins us

The Gun For Hire Radio Broadcast: Episode 676

Heavy Hitter Frank Pisano Esq. https://frankpisanolaw.com/  joins us in the studio.

Also, I have the recipe for dispersing street commies.

Tune in, like, follow, share.
View Quote

GFH radio #676

Link Posted: 5/5/2024 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#28]

Gun Lawyer #184
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:26:12 AM EDT
[#29]

Racial Bias in Gun Permits? Not-So-Shocking Findings Reveal Unequal Treatment in New Jersey

The "public health, safety, and welfare" provision is an arbitrary measure that gives government officials carte blanche to reject whomever they want when they are applying for a concealed carry permit. It is entirely subjective and vague, which is the point. It makes it easier to prevent people from carrying firearms.

This story reminds me of another I covered just after the Bruen decision when states like New Jersey, New York, California, and others were looking for legislative tricks that could help them subvert the ruling. New Jersey state lawmakers, while debating new gun control legislation, accidentally displayed their racial bias.
View Quote

link

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:57:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:41:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Uncover the Real Costs of NJ Carry Permit

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#32]

Open Letter to New Jersey Legislative Body Regarding Racist Gun Permitting Law - John Petrolino

The following is an open letter I sent to every lawmaker in New Jersey concerning a section of the law that's been used disproportionally against black permit-to-carry applicants. If you're a New Jersey citizen, you should be outraged by both the subjective nature of the statutes used as well as the way they're used to deny Black applicants their rights more than double that of their white counterparts.
View Quote

link

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#33]
dont hold your breath

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/93999/Opera_Snapshot_2024-05-06_154252_twitter-3207164.png

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#34]
N.J. Attorney General Platkin Responds to Racial Bias Allegations on Permits to Carry

"The office declines to comment."   The Office of Attorney General Matthew Platkin, When Asked About Potential Racial Bias in the Denials of Permits to Carry
View Quote

link
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 8:46:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#35]
For those applying at the Totowa sub station:

Automated email response from the NJSP Totowa barracks.

PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE RESPONSE:

Updated: 4/4/24
Below are the most updated and ONLY instructions that should be used if applying for a Permit to Carry through Totowa-Sub Station.
If you received instructions from elsewhere, disregard them.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ASKING THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
We will not answer your email.

Applications from 2023 for PTC and FID are still being processed.  Applications submitted in 2024 have not been started.
If we requested paperwork from you, please be advised that we do not confirm receipt.
All firearms inquiries must be done through this email address.  DO NOT CONTACT THE STATION BY PHONE, unless instructed to do so.
If the information in this email or on our website answers your inquiry, your email will not be answered.  
This is a group email account and is not monitored every day.  Please read the following to better assist you.
In New Jersey there are two (2) systems for Firearms:

Permit to Carry System (PTC): Required to conceal carry a handgun.
Firearms ID Card System (FID): Required to purchase ammo and long guns.
FID cards are not required for out of state PTC applicants.
Out of state applicants cannot purchase handguns in NJ.
Permit to Carry (PTC)
Please read all the information on our website: NJSP.org/firearms
The Permit to Carry (PTC) application link is on this page.

Helpful Tips for applying:
This completed qualification form must be attached along with your instructors certificate: Click Here
When asked to upload a photo, do NOT take a picture of a physical photograph.
Please confirm your references emails before submitting your application.

To begin your permit application, it is required to input your SBI (State Bureau Identification) number to apply.  The only way to be issued a SBI number in New Jersey is to be fingerprinted.  You will only need to be fingerprinted once, do not get fingerprinted multiple times.  If you have never been fingerprinted in NJ for firearms before, please follow the below fingerprint instructions.
If you applied through us for your Firearms ID Card (ID), you were provided with a specific case number to get fingerprinted with.  DO NOT change that case number as it will delay or cause your application to not get processed.

FINGERPRINTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUT OF STATE PERMIT TO CARRY APPLICANTS
These fingerprint instructions are ONLY for out of state applicants who have never been fingerprinted for firearms in the State of New Jersey.
Schedule your fingerprinting appointment online at:
https://uenroll.identogo.com/workflows/2F164B
Or call 1-844-321-2124
Agency ORI:         NJNSP0800
Service Code:        2F164B
Case Number:       Please use your first initial of your first name, full last name, and the letters "PTC".  For example, if John Smith set up his fingerprints at Identogo, his case number should be "JSmithPTC".  This case number style is only used for PTC applicants NOT FID.
Ten (10) days after being fingerprinted, we will receive your SBI number at the barracks.  Please CALL (973-785-9412) and someone WILL provide you with your SBI number.  Do not email us requests for your SBI number.
After applying: If you recognize that there is an issue with your application that needs attention, please send us an email referencing your application confirmation number so we can easily access your application.

Firearms ID Cards (FID)
All FID card updates are automated, and you will receive an email when the application is complete.
Please visit our website, NJSP.org/firearms to apply.
FID cards are not required to apply for your Permit to Carry.
If this is your first time receiving this email and you actually read this entire email, please hit the reply button and respond back with the word, Received.

Thank you,
Totowa-Sub Station Firearms

View Quote

eta:  

Proof the NJSP at Totowa are breaking the law?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:38:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BSOG1:
dont hold your breath

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BSOG1:
dont hold your breath

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/93999/Opera_Snapshot_2024-05-06_154252_twitter-3207164.png

Link Posted: 5/10/2024 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#37]
For those applying at the Totowa sub station:

eta:  

Proof the NJSP at Totowa are breaking the law?
View Quote

Cocksuckers.

No repercussions, no fear, just blatant disregard for the law.  Ironically, a lawsuit will just steal from the people they are harming.
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 10:37:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By KnuckleSandwich:

Cocksuckers.

No repercussions, no fear, just blatant disregard for the law.  Ironically, a lawsuit will just steal from the people they are harming.
View Quote
Yep, that's a big Eff You not only to the applicants but also to Bruen and SCOTUS. Still working on 2023 applications and haven't even started on the 2024 ones? Why isn't the top cop Callahan being dragged in front of a judge to answer for this official misconduct? Where is the Anjrpc's Strike Force?
Link Posted: Yesterday 12:10:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#39]
GunForHireRadio #677 Blacks are denied 2.5 times more they everyone else in NJ for carry permits!

Blacks are denied 2.5 times more they everyone else in NJ for carry permits! Racist Much? John Petrolino joins us to discuss his monumental work uncovering this injustice.

Also the GunForHire shredder is working overtime on Gun Free Zone Signs!

Mainstream media is complicit, please like, folllow, and share far and wide!
View Quote

GFH radio #677
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Gun Lawyer #185
Page / 48
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top