User Panel

In-n-Out is here (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Wonder what the hold up is for the Boise location on the old Pier 1 property?
View Quote

I’ve heard the property owner is demanding revenue sharing and In n Out refused. There’s a lot of talk that in and out has scrapped the plans to put one there.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By joe_sun:

I’ve heard the property owner is demanding revenue sharing and In n Out refused. There’s a lot of talk that in and out has scrapped the plans to put one there.
View Quote

Can't blame the owner for trying to tap into that money making machine.  lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 2:35:07 AM EDT
[#3]

View Quote

Lol ya I doubt that In N Out will have a hard time finding another location close by.
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 9:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Looks like they worked out a deal…

https://boisedev.com/news/2024/01/26/in-n-out-boise-mall-2/
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 3:45:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: joe_sun] [#5]

Looks like they worked out a deal…

https://boisedev.com/news/2024/01/26/in-n-out-boise-mall-2/
View Quote

Looks like it, wonder who caved. It did mention they were stalled out on negotiations so that tracks with what I had heard.

We went to The Habit last night in Nampa which is in the same parking lot as the planned In N Out there. As I drove by I checked out the old TGIF they are going to tear down and nothing looked any different from the last time I was there. I had been hoping for the Nampa location to go live before the Boise but regardless with 2 and then 3 we should see the lines lessen.

I find it interesting they are building 3 of the restaurants in 3 of my most hated locations. Eagle and Fairview is the busiest intersection in Idaho. The location at Franklin and Milwaukee can be a total madhouse. I've had to turn right to get out of the mall because of how bad the traffic gets. Finally the one in Nampa. That location is terrible Karcher road is always backed up and there's only one way in or out of that parking lot. On top of that 5 Guys is across the street and Sonic and The Habit are in the same parking lot along with Wingers and a couple of banks. I've been told they are going to be required to add a new entrance and exit to the complex thou so that's promising.

Nampa location circled in red
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Looks like it, wonder who caved. It did mention they were stalled out on negotiations so that tracks with what I had heard.

We went to The Habit last night in Nampa which is in the same parking lot as the planned In N Out there. As I drove by I checked out the old TGIF they are going to tear down and nothing looked any different from the last time I was there. I had been hoping for the Nampa location to go live before the Boise but regardless with 2 and then 3 we should see the lines lessen.

I find it interesting they are building 3 of the restaurants in 3 of my most hated locations. Eagle and Fairview is the busiest intersection in Idaho. The location at Franklin and Milwaukee can be a total madhouse. I've had to turn right to get out of the mall because of how bad the traffic gets. Finally the one in Nampa. That location is terrible Karcher road is always backed up and there's only one way in or out of that parking lot. On top of that 5 Guys is across the street and Sonic and The Habit are in the same parking lot along with Wingers and a couple of banks. I've been told they are going to be required to add a new entrance and exit to the complex thou so that's promising.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/65327/Capture_JPG-3109355.JPG
View Quote

So far, I’ve been to in n out 4 times. And every single time it was easy to get to it and leave it. Parking right up by the store. Pretty satisfied that it’s gone as smoothly as one would hope for.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:11:15 AM EDT
[#7]

So far, I’ve been to in n out 4 times. And every single time it was easy to get to it and leave it. Parking right up by the store. Pretty satisfied that it’s gone as smoothly as one would hope for.
View Quote

What is the wait time like now for drive-thru and dining in?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BoiseG:

What is the wait time like now for drive-thru and dining in?
View Quote

I don't bother with the drive thru. Walk in time on Thursday at around 1130am was 15 minute wait outside plus 15 minute wait for the food to come out. So 30 minutes in total.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

I just can't stand that intersection. It's always busy and Eagle road can get backed up to the freeway. I've had to wait 4 cycles of the light to turn from Fairview onto Eagle before.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#10]

I don't bother with the drive thru. Walk in time on Thursday at around 1130am was 15 minute wait outside plus 15 minute wait for the food to come out. So 30 minutes in total.
View Quote

That's what I've been hearing, drove by last night after eating at CRAVE and the drive though line was insane but we didn't see anyone waiting in line to get into the restaurant. I don't get it. Probably the same people that get into that 30 car line at Dutch for their coffee flavored milkshake.

We've got a couple of gift cards the kids got for Christmas, I need another double double animal style Maybe next week we'll head out again.

On a side note we dig CRAVE but I had one my zoomer co-workers tell me it was the "Rich old persons Applebees"
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:24:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I just can't stand that intersection. It's always busy and Eagle road can get backed up to the freeway. I've had to wait 4 cycles of the light to turn from Fairview onto Eagle before.
View Quote

I drive through it almost every night heading home from work. It is busy but I have figured out the timing pretty well.  But I am going north.  No way I would go south at 5PM.
That's what I've been hearing, drove by last night after eating at CRAVE and the drive though line was insane but we didn't see anyone waiting in line to get into the restaurant. I don't get it. Probably the same people that get into that 30 car line at Dutch for their coffee flavored milkshake.

We've got a couple of gift cards the kids got for Christmas, I need another double double animal style Maybe next week we'll head out again.

On a side note we dig CRAVE but I had one my zoomer co-workers tell me it was the "Rich old persons Applebees"
View Quote
CRAVE was too snobbish last time I went.  I like hole in the wall places.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

It's definitely busy, but I always manage to get in and out(no pun intended) quickly. I just don't hang in the lanes that get backed up and go around everyone, then jump back in right before where I'm supposed to turn. Just the way of life on busy streets like that.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Last Thursday around 1330, I was able to walk right in, order, and received my food 13 mins later. It was glorious!
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:38:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By matt58:
Last Thursday around 1330, I was able to walk right in, order, and received my food 13 mins later. It was glorious!
View Quote

I have yet to make it there. I was going to wait a while until things settled down, but it sounds like it is (at least on weekdays)
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By matt58:
View Quote

That's wassup Matt!
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#16]
The drive through was fuckin nuts, as always, but the walk-up line was prime!
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#17]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/65327/Capture_JPG-3109355.JPG
View Quote

The Habit is decent, but the traffic in that area is straight up idiotic already.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Went to In-N-Out again last night, this is trip #4. Got there at 530ish and was inside by 545, getting our food took a while thou it took about 25 minutes.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Went to In-N-Out again last night, this is trip #4. Got there at 530ish and was inside by 545, getting our food took a while thou it took about 25 minutes.
View Quote

Sounds about right. Basically you’re looking at anywhere between 30-45 minutes during normal hours.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:48:46 PM EDT
[#20]
At The Habit and they tore down the TGIF where they are putting in the Nampa In n out

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
In-n-Out is here (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top