Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Is idaho turning blue? (Page 2 of 3)
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:33:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#1]
I seriously doubt Gunrunner is a Christian.  He has no love of the truth.  

Not everyone who calls themselves a Christian is saved.  He listens to Glen Beck for crying out loud.  Glen Beck is a member of a cult.  Gunrunner has no discernment. The pastor he linked to above claimed to be some bold person unafraid to confront evil.  I listened to the whole podcast.  That same pastor called Catholics his brother.  Anyone who believes Catholic theology will go to hell.  He also didn’t confront Beck who is also going to hell.  So, I am not impressed with Gunrunner or the pastors he thinks are good.

Gunrunner, what makes you think you are a Christian?  When you stand before a Holy God, why should you not spend eternity in Hell?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]
This thread is awesome. Finally getting some spice in HTF - Idaho baby!! I'm neutral on who's side i'm on.
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 10:01:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#3]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 10:05:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#4]
I can read his words and hear what he claims to be true.  It is very questionable.

Let’s hear from you, is Jesus Christ the only way to God?  What must a person do to be saved?

Do Muslims go to heaven?

Do Jews?

What about people who live a “good” life?

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet this guy is a h00t at parties.

Link Posted: 2/26/2024 10:44:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#6]
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 11:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: matt58] [#7]
Once again, this place has left me speechless and my scalp is bleeding from all the head scratching…whole lot of WTF and FFS in this thread but never mind me, carry on!
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 12:09:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By matt58:
Once again, this place has left me speechless and my scalp is bleeding from all the head scratching…whole lot of WTF and FFS in this thread but never mind me, carry on!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/005/are_you_not_entertained_meme_banner.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By HawkinsID:
I can read his words and hear what he claims to be true.  It is very questionable.

Let’s hear from you, is Jesus Christ the only way to God?  What must a person do to be saved?

Do Muslims go to heaven?

Do Jews?

View Quote

Hard hitting questions. I wanna see some answers. Keep this thread alive boys!
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 12:58:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Do Muslims go to heaven?

Do Jews?

View Quote
What about Catholic priests that raped young boys?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 1:08:19 AM EDT
[#12]
What about a robot with a human brain?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#13]
You guys must realize this. You can't stop what's coming. We are in a war with satanic pedo communists that want us dead or as slaves. They will not stop ever until one of those outcomes are achieved. Once their defense grid is smashed, we will win.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:20:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#14]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
What about Catholic priests that raped young boys?
View Quote

You are correct for hating Catholic priests.  Every single thing the Catholic Church does or believes contradicts the Bible.  They attract pedophiles because they demand Priests be unmarried contrary to Scripture.  You don't need their evil Priest.  You have direct access to the Father through Jesus Christ.  He is your High Priest.  The Bible clearly says call no man "Father" on earth.  Yet, these reprobates do it.  

Don't let Catholic evil prevent you from accepting the real Jesus Christ and salvation by faith alone.  That is exactly what Satan wants.  
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#15]
One thing you guys should be aware of is that just because a legislator has an R next to their name, doesn't mean they are a conservative or even a republican. There is plenty of rating/vetting info out there to help guide you on who is a wolf in sheep's clothing. And there are quite a few of these slimy assholes here.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#16]
I hope you get out and Vote this Saturday in Idaho.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 1:31:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
You guys must realize this. You can't stop what's coming. We are in a war with satanic pedo communists that want us dead or as slaves. They will not stop ever until one of those outcomes are achieved. Once their defense grid is smashed, we will win.
View Quote

This is correct
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 1:33:30 AM EDT
[#18]

You are correct for hating Catholic priests.  Every single thing the Catholic Church does or believes contradicts the Bible.  They attract pedophiles because they demand Priests be unmarried contrary to Scripture.  You don't need their evil Priest.  You have direct access to the Father through Jesus Christ.  He is your High Priest.  The Bible clearly says call no man "Father" on earth.  Yet, these reprobates do it.  

Don't let Catholic evil prevent you from accepting the real Jesus Christ and salvation by faith alone.  That is exactly what Satan wants.  
View Quote

I am amazed at how many people I have met that were totally deceived by Catholicism

It's so sad.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:30:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By The_Lynch_Family:
I hope you get out and Vote this Saturday in Idaho.
View Quote

True that!!!

Get out and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Sacrosanct-Potato:
I went to Sandpoint, CDA, Schweitzer a few weeks ago scouting for a place to retire and build a second home.

Flew into Spokane and it looked like a snow covered ghetto.

I left dinner in Sandpoint and drove down the street while my kids were pointing out to me all the rainbow flags in the windows of the shops.

Stopped for ice cream and the crowd in there was a mix of purple hair libtard girls, and mountain men.

Every waitress or service oriented person I saw for a week looked like they lived in a tattoo parlor.

It reminded me of Winter Park Colorado 25 years ago as it was still quaint but turning into enemy territory

Not so sure I want to spend the cash to have a nice timber framed house with a view of Schweitzer on acres just to have the state implode from all the people that wont homeschool and instead keep jamming their kids into indoctrination camps and wondering why they have commies at 18.

Makes me wonder if I might as well build in Montana or Wyoming or even stinkin' Colorado if Im not filing taxes in the state i build/buy the second home in.
View Quote

Hold the phone, there @Sacrosanct-Potato. Yes, Sandpoint has a small but noisy community of liberals. There have been artist collectives here dating back many decades...a couple of their modern sculptures are still on the lake shore, but Sandpoint is far from a liberal hell-hole, no matter what one or two expats on GD may tell you. Our Democrat mayor got his walking papers in the last election, and Bonner County has 21,316 registered Republican voters to 3,093 Democrats. Even if every single Unaffiliated voter, of which there are 7,175, voted Democrat they still have less than 50% of the Republican numbers. Those are from the States Feb, 2024 voter registration spreadsheet, btw.

I held off replying to this post until I had an opportunity to go downtown and take an inventory of all those pride flags. I walked all over the downtown, and found...drumroll please...two. One in the window of the Blue Bird Cafe, a popular hangout with the sandal and patchouli oil crowd, and the other was in Outdoor Adventure, which caters to the snowboarders and skiers in the winter.

They do control the local fish-wrapper, The Daily Bee, but mostly they spend time righting letters to the editor urging each other to do whatever Democrats do when they're not being outraged. Like I said, small, but noisy.

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Don't judge the place by Hawkins, that guy is insane. He's little more than laughable entertainment on a rainy Friday night.  LOL
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:39:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Osprey61:

Hold the phone, there @Sacrosanct-Potato. Yes, Sandpoint has a small but noisy community of liberals. There have been artist collectives here dating back many decades...a couple of their modern sculptures are still on the lake shore, but Sandpoint is far from a liberal hell-hole, no matter what one or two expats on GD may tell you. Our Democrat mayor got his walking papers in the last election, and Bonner County has 21,316 registered Republican voters to 3,093 Democrats. Even if every single Unaffiliated voter, of which there are 7,175, voted Democrat they still have less than 50% of the Republican numbers. Those are from the States Feb, 2024 voter registration spreadsheet, btw.

I held off replying to this post until I had an opportunity to go downtown and take an inventory of all those pride flags. I walked all over the downtown, and found...drumroll please...two. One in the window of the Blue Bird Cafe, a popular hangout with the sandal and patchouli oil crowd, and the other was in Outdoor Adventure, which caters to the snowboarders and skiers in the winter.

They do control the local fish-wrapper, The Daily Bee, but mostly they spend time righting letters to the editor urging each other to do whatever Democrats do when they're not being outraged. Like I said, small, but noisy.

View Quote

Noted.. :)
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 1:38:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Eukatae:
Is this thread anarchist safe?
View Quote

If it’s safe for Hawkins then it’s safe for you.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:00:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BoiseG:

Don't judge the place by Hawkins, that guy is insane. He's little more than laughable entertainment on a rainy Friday night.  LOL
View Quote

We need more of his kind of insanity in this world for sure

Maybe we wouldn’t have Space Force Lt. Col. trannys or commie Supreme Court lesbos lecturing and ruling over us then.. :)
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Sacrosanct-Potato:

Maybe we wouldn’t have Space Force Lt. Col. trannys or commie Supreme Court lesbos lecturing and ruling over us then.. :)
View Quote

Don't forget those bullrings in women's noses.  :)
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

I don't think Hawkins is insane. He's just hardline. Which you know, isn't such a bad thing. When it comes to Christianity, I have my own strong opinions. Don't feel like posting them here but ya, I'll just say this: a lot of Christians accept way too much that clearly goes against the Bible.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 4:10:00 PM EDT
[#28]
I like religious zealots, they cause wars. War has made me a lot of money.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By IDdave:
I like religious zealots, they cause wars. War has made me a lot of money.
View Quote

So that would make you a war zealot?
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Went to the caucus today.  Full house.  Haley's video was booed.  Trump's was overwhelmingly cheered.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 1:13:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:05:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#32]
I believe the Bible is the literal Word of God.  I believe there is salvation in no other than Jesus Christ and that a person is justified by faith alone in him and not of works.  

We have descended to a level in this country where that is called insane.  Christianity has taught this for 2000 years.  

It is America that has gone insane.  We have turned our back on his truth and God has given us over to a reprobate mind. We are being judged.  

We have a dementia patient in the White House pushing us towards WW3, we go $1T more in debt every 100 days, our border is being invaded, our courts are corrupt, our military has been decimated by wokeness, and we fly the rainbow flag of sexual Satanists.  

Even Steve Wonder could see our judgement.  

Insanity is saying we are doing just fine.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#34]
I believe the Bible is the literal Word of God.  I believe there is salvation in no other than Jesus Christ and that a person is justified by faith alone in him and not of works.  

We have descended to a level in this country where that is called insane.  Christianity has taught this for 2000 years.  

It is America that has gone insane.  We have turned our back on his truth and God has given us over to a reprobate mind. We are being judged.  

We have a dementia patient in the White House pushing us towards WW3, we go $1T more in debt every 100 days, our border is being invaded, our courts are corrupt, our military has been decimated by wokeness, and we fly the rainbow flag of sexual Satanists.  

Even Steve Wonder could see our judgement.  

Insanity is saying we are doing just fine.
View Quote

No one said our nation is doing just fine. You're here shouting at the clouds and proclaiming people you don't even know, as non-Christian. That plank in your eye is the size of a Redwood.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 8:00:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#35]
Rebuking falsehood is not a sin.  God has a role for government and laws.  Legalizing sin is not Godly.  

Yes.  I questioned the salvation of a claimed once atheist man who listens to Glen Beck and a lame Christian pastor who claims to be bold but seems okay with Catholics and Mormons.  

Did he prove me wrong?  I would love to be wrong.  Speak up.  Either way, he still has that rebellious atheist mindset working against him.

Link Posted: 3/9/2024 12:55:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#36]
Originally Posted By Eukatae:

An inherently corrupt and immoral institution enforcing morality; should work out well. I love hardline Christians but thinking the government is the solution to the ills of this world is insane.
View Quote

I don’t know about insane but America, at the helm of the government, was much better morally speaking not too long ago. All of this “freedom” has led us to where we are currently at which is: insane.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#37]
YOU GET MORE OF WHATEVER A SOCIETY SAYS IS LEGAL.  Why?  Because makes sin legitimate.  

California is the perfect example.  They push the LGBT agenda.  Therefore, there is an explosion in sexual satanism and gender confusion.  California made certain types of robbery legal.  Therefore, theft is off the charts.  Drugs are legal.  Therefore, there is a drug epidemic.  They have legalized the invasion at our borders.  Therefore ... you get the picture.  

More importantly, there is a God punishes societies that legalize evil.  

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:20

The so-called Christians that are arguing against what I am saying are Biblically illiterate and part of the problem.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#38]
The so-called Christians that are arguing against what I am saying are Biblically illiterate and part of the problem.
View Quote

So basically everyone that isn't you.  

I am surprised a man of your complete self righteous moral superiority would even lower yourself to speak to the likes of us.  

What did your sin counter app on your phone talley up to today?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 9:27:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#39]

I am surprised a man of your complete self righteous moral superiority would even lower yourself to speak to the likes of us.  

View Quote

If a person had to be sinless to point out error, no human being could ever explain God's standards for man.  Have you even read the Bible cover to cover?  I seriously doubt it based on your flawed understanding of Biblical principles.  God is not an anarchist.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 9:44:58 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 9:50:04 PM EDT
[#41]
If you feed the strays, they keep coming back. Don’t feed them.
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#42]

If a person had to be sinless to point out error, no human being could ever explain God's standards for man.  Have you even read the Bible cover to cover?  I seriously doubt it based on your flawed understanding of Biblical principles.  God is not an anarchist.  
View Quote

I'm no bible scholar, but could you please explain Matthew 6:1 for us.

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven." NIV
Link Posted: 3/16/2024 3:00:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thorn] [#43]

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven." NIV
View Quote

Seems like the stuff Hawkins is saying/quoting is fine (although poorly messaged) along with what you are asking/quoting but he is wasting effort with the wrong group. Speaking for us personally we do our best to be Christlike while knowing we are flawed, maybe even horribly! What he is saying here is wasted when he could be somewhere else actually helping someone in crisis - I’m sure he wouldn’t have to look far.

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 1:03:23 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

That doesn't really apply to Hawkins unless you saw him in-person acting in a way designed to secure the notice of others. Example: Pharisees praying out loud on the street corner so that everyone notices how righteous they are. In the context of this discussion, I don't think he's try to get everyone to notice how righteous he is but rather sharing his stance that there is no compromise with the Bible and it teaches.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:56:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#45]
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 6:45:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#46]
Originally Posted By migradog:

He judges others in a way contrary to the Bible.

View Quote

Ya that one post was definitely not in good taste lol. More of a personal attack. Gotta chill.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 10:41:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#47]
I stand by every single word I said.

Belief in Catholic theology will send a person to hell.  So will Mormon theology.  It is not Christian.

A real Christian would know this.  Have any of you actually read the Bible?  Jesus had harsh words for those who rejected the truth.

John 8:44-45

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.   And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#48]
I stand by every single word I said.

Belief in Catholic theology will send a person to hell.  So will Mormon theology.  It is not Christian.

A real Christian would know this.  Have any of you actually read the Bible?  Jesus had harsh words for those who rejected the truth.

John 8:44-45

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.   And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
View Quote

No, unlike you, we're all just a pack of heathens, children of satan.  It should be obvious by all the support expressed in this thread for marxism, trannies, and abortion.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 9:25:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 161Infantry] [#49]
We come to idaho often as we live just across the DMZ an enjoy the state immensely,  if wasn't for work an the long commute, we'd of moved to ID. I've noticed the influx of disgusting coastie libs an Californians,  my sincere condolences. We see lots of signs of change.

Rainbow flags on fences of houses in Rathdrum. Shocked at all the apartment buildings an housing developments going up between Post falls an Rathdrum. The cutese bistro, coffee, boutique popping up, that are the habitat of the coastal liberal..license plates in CDAs Costco parking lot reveals alot of intelligence on whom is in the state.

Truly concerning, I thought Idaho would be our place to eventually escape too,  after full retirement.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:47:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 77fixer:
I prefer freedom over red/blue. Too many Karens on both sides of the aisle.  Most people want the .gov to control what they don't like.
Legislation can't fix the abortion issue any more than  mental health or poverty.  You have to change people's way of thinking.
Drugs.  Should Government??? Nope
Abortion. Should government??? Nope
Guns. Should Government??? Nope
Permission to do what you want with your property.  Building permits? Licenses???  NO
I was in public safety for 20 years. I said we were the worst for allowing people to continue living stupid lives.
Darwin needs to get busy.
View Quote

Yep, I couldn't agree more.

Freedom means not sticking your nose into other people's lives.

I'm a terrible Christian, but even I can see that kicking God out of this country has caused all of this to take place.

Page / 3
Is idaho turning blue? (Page 2 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top