Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By geegee:
Originally Posted By hrt4me:
I could actually use that
It's yours if you want it.
yes, I could come by Grapevine sometime
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Glock plastic sights and a set of mystery sights. Ad in EE. Free for both sets to TXHTF member, prefer face to face local DFW sale, but will mail both if not local.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have some Hodgeman Size 10 waders in nice condition you can have for the shipping.

FREE if you can meet in either Clearlake (South Houston) or Cypress (North West Houston)

Link Posted: 7/7/2019 3:21:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: freqlord98] [#4]
Howdy,

While biding my time waiting for our first to be born, I have the tremendous opportunity to clean out the garage and I decided to get rid of some things. Here’s the catch. I’m trying to stay as close as I can to the house, so I’m not able to go terribly far. 5-10 miles is my limit right now. All items are for ready for pickup in Azle which is NW of Ft Worth. If absolutely necessary I can ship on your dime. All these items were either free from friends, free from other pay it forward threads here, or just unused by me. In keeping of the PIF spirit, I’d like to help you help me clear out some shit

212 pieces of 308 brass mixed

45 brass mixed. Few hundred to 1k. Really unsure.

220 swift dies and brass (from the reloading PIF thread)

40 short&weak brass mixed (unknown count)

Tire chains part # 0175355

IM, or email is fine. If local, feel free to swing by. Cigars and unlimited sun tea on me. I’ll update depending on when baby girl wants to grace us with her presence which will obviously and blatantly affect my availability
Cheers
Link Posted: 7/12/2019 6:11:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Andrewh] [#5]
allen, tx
have a king bed frame and headboard if you want it.
I took apart a big frontload washer. LG or samsung have to look for the model number.
All the pieces are there. I punched out the rear bearing before I noticed cracks in the housing. It holds water and you would have to put a bearing back in it if you want to use it, then put it back together again.
Or you can sell of the parts for a few bucks if you want it.

2 kids car seats. Britax if I remember correctly. My wife says they are "expired" we used them up till a couple years ago.
I know some places offer trade in for 50 percent off new ones. So if you don't want to use them, feel free to take them for that.

A queen box spring but without the covering cloth as well.

Ge profile microwave. Bottom is rusting but it works. Just the turn table sometimes has issues. Wheels get stuck. I tried to sand it down, but decided to replace it instead.

Mielie dishwasher. Works, but makes loud noises. Didn't bother to try and fix it.

It might be useful to someone.
email please and I will tell you where you can come get these wonderful items.

update

7/19 got it all in the back alley and will be taking it to the dump tomorrow.

7/20 all gone.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Are there any other parents here that have sons who are Jacksonville Jaguars fans?

My son has been a long time fan of theirs, and years ago I ordered these shorts for him. They didn't fit, I never sent them back, and years later I still have them. Brand new, never worn (even to try on), and tags still on (boy's size Large). I tried to give them away on the FL Hometown forum but a mod shut me down. I think the items have to be firearm items only, or some such reason.

Anyway, for a sorrowful Jags fan in Texas, you can have 'em! They're black, but appear gray in these pics.

Link Posted: 7/14/2019 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#7]
That's some "is the dress blue with black stripes, or white with gold stripes" illusion going on.  I can see how they're black with light shining on them, but at first glance they look to be that grayish-silver color that mesh athletic gear often uses.

Trippy.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 8:10:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2019 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By buckshot_jim:
Anybody need some M2 50bmg links? I have a few hundred. just pay shipping.
View Quote
I'd get in BIG trouble.   "Honey, I got these FREE links, ... so I figured I should buy an M-2 to go with them... "  
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 7:18:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: glock099] [#10]
Anyone building a pistol?

I've got a 10 inch 5.56 barrel (1/7), 10" handguard, gas tube and block that I'm sure someone could use. I got these in a trade a while back but I'm fairly certain that they're Radical brand.

Pickup around Bryan or you cover actual shipping and they're yours.

ETA, that was fast! Sending to stevie.
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By glock099:
Anyone building a pistol?

I've got a 10 inch 5.56 barrel (1/7), 10" handguard, gas tube and block that I'm sure someone could use. I got these in a trade a while back but I'm fairly certain that they're Radical brand.

Pickup around Bryan or you cover actual shipping and they're yours.
View Quote
yeah I'm game for that! sending PM
Link Posted: 9/8/2019 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#12]
BUMP this thread back on UP!!  

I really want to give these to some ARFCOMer for their selves, spouse or kids.

I have some Hodgeman Size 10 waders in nice condition you can have for the shipping.

FREE if you can meet in either Clearlake (South Houston) or Cypress (North West Houston)

Link Posted: 9/8/2019 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#13]
@Bigger_Hammer, I could use those for my son....he's just hit size 10 (but not for long)

What's shipping to 78736
Link Posted: 9/12/2019 2:42:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TKLOL:
@Bigger_Hammer, I could use those for my son....he's just hit size 10 (but not for long)

What's shipping to 78736
View Quote
I'll get it worked out.  Sorry this week has been particularly extraordinarily grueling and long.

I'll get by the post office to figure the rate soon.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 7:03:37 AM EDT
[#15]
anybody want a free kydex press and toaster oven? It's the good foam from Knifekits.com and works well for both holsters and sheaths. Toaster oven works great for not stinking up the house heating kydex.

pick up in coppell. Free or bring a beer.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:29:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tinythief] [#16]
Deleted. Wife moved it
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:17:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Juicespeare1] [#17]
Delete
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
anybody want a free kydex press and toaster oven? It's the good foam from Knifekits.com and works well for both holsters and sheaths. Toaster oven works great for not stinking up the house heating kydex.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455820/press_JPG-1114373.JPG
View Quote
I'll take it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TKLOL:
View Quote
Yup, I know all about that - The speed in which they grow into and out of is stunning.

My 17 year old son is bigger & stronger than I am...   Dang!!!

Trying to figure what will his handle be?   BIGGEST HAMMER ?  

Glad I could get them too you and I hope y'all enjoy them!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/22/2019 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#20]
I've got a package of (2) HDX FML-4 water filters up in Garland.  I wasn't paying attention and opened the package before I realized they weren't the FML-3.  Receipt is long gone.

Supposed to be compatible with LG LT800P and ADQ73613401 filters.  Link.

Pick up somewhere around Bass Pro or the Northern Tool along I-30 in Garland.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

https://i.imgur.com/ijyvKxP.jpg
View Quote
Hats off to you, Bigger_Hammer.

This dude didn’t mail me shit!

Seems he just felt like hand delivering to my doorstep while I was out dealing with a move outta Austin.

Thanks again BH, I’ll post something up when I get all my shit squared away from the move.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 2:53:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#22]
All gone to the trash man.
Link Posted: 11/6/2019 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/455820/press_JPG-1114373.JPG
View Quote
If the other member doesnt take this I will.
Link Posted: 11/6/2019 9:12:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blacktoothgrin] [#24]
(4) boxes of CCI quiet 22lr, will only cycle a firefly bolt or great for bolt guns.  Can pick it up in keller, heb or coppell.

Also have 3 jars of tannerite and mixing jar, two are missing the aluminum powder packets.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:58:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1BMF] [#25]
Not firearm related, but I have an EvenFlo Pivot travel system for an infant.  My photobucket is full so I can’t post pics. Google will pull up stock photos, sold at target and buy buy baby.

It’s a stroller, car seat, car seat base, and bassinet. Bassinet and car seat attach to the stroller. Base secures to the vehicle seat with the seat belt. Bassinet is unused but car seat was used in a Honda Odyssey for my sons first 6-7 months.

Son is growing like crazy and is already in a larger car seat. System was bought new this time last year. Moving and don’t need it.

New was almost $300. Would be perfect for an expecting family down on their luck financially.

Located in north Dallas near Addison airport. Free but it’s much too large to ship. Send me an email if you need it or know somebody who does. I’m an airline pilot so my work schedule can be tricky so please be understanding of that.

Also have $150-$200 of Philips Avent bottles and nipples. Used only a couple times. My son preferred the $3 Walmart brand bottles.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 1:15:27 AM EDT
[#26]
This thread is too good to die!

Stand By for Corona Virus Clean Out gems...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Free gas cans in DFW

The Enco tops are rusted closed. I used these for years, but haven't opened this one in a couple of years. The other one is missing the little attached cap on the spout, but otherwise is good to go.

Have to meet in DFW, won't ship. I'm pretty bored right now so I'll drive most anywhere in the Metroplex to meet.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 8:39:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hrt4me] [#28]
Originally Posted By geegee:
Free gas cans in DFW

The Enco tops are rusted closed. I used these for years, but haven't opened this one in a couple of years. The other one is missing the little attached cap on the spout, but otherwise is good to go.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Have to meet in DFW, won't ship. I'm pretty bored right now so I'll drive most anywhere in the Metroplex to meet.
View Quote

I'm interested in the bottom one
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 8:42:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By hrt4me:

I'm interested in the bottom one
View Quote

You got it. IM me with time and place.
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#30]

Clearing out the garage and have some random brass for calibers I don’t reload for. While I could take it to the recycler, I’d rather spread the wealth. I only ask that you don’t try to resell it for profit and can actually use it.

500 +/- pieces of 5.7x28 (once fired)
200 +/- pieces of 308 (once fired)
Unknown count of 45 ACP but probably over 1k.

Also have a free full size 4 post wood bed frame. Reach out for pics. It’s got a crack on top of one of the posts, but it doesn’t affect anything. Prefer curb pickup for this one. I have no way of hauling it.

Free ACU sets. Medium/long size. No rips in the crotch or anything. 2 pair right now but might be more.

Email or IM me and we can swap numbers. Prefer local meetup. In azle, lake worth, white settlement. I’m around all weekend and next.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 3:21:55 PM EDT
[#31]
I have a telecom stamp set. These were used for marking equipment racks etc. in telephone offices. They have been replaced by label printers. This one has maybe been used once. My work was throwing all of them out. I kept this one since it’s almost new. Maybe someone can use it for crafts or something. I’m in the Dallas area. I would prefer not to ship it. But if you really want it I can ship on your dime.

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 4:43:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhisperPickle] [#32]
Originally Posted By mah827:
I have a telecom stamp set. These were used for marking equipment racks etc. in telephone offices. They have been replaced by label printers. This one has maybe been used once. My work was throwing all of them out. I kept this one since it’s almost new. Maybe someone can use it for crafts or something. I’m in the Dallas area. I would prefer not to ship it. But if you really want it I can ship on your dime.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/97147/3CCB4044-4940-4571-80CD-2FB7C1D2C6F0-1512054.jpg
View Quote

@mah827 My wife would love that kit. PM sent.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Okay fellas the wife has been on a organizing kick. Up for grabs is hat for your gal. Or yourself if so inclined. It’s new with the tags still in it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 1:47:36 PM EDT
[#34]
IM sent to Mah about the hat.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm going to be in DFW meeting someone for a FTF transaction Saturday 8/1.

If anyone else in the west part of the metroplex is interested, I have some stuff that I'd be willing to give away for free:

A bunch of frankford arsenal smoke/clear cartridge boxes, .30-06 or its derivatives like .270 etc
A shooting crony chrono with printer and everything I can find for it
A 300 BLK AR-15 chamber/bore guide I never even used before I got out of the caliber, it is a very nice o-ringed metal one
A beretta branded M9A1 leather shoulder holster

and probably some more stuff.
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 6:44:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: geegee] [#36]
If you're reloading these may have some value for you, they have none for me. Years ago, I bought up some ammo from a guy who was selling off ammo for the wife of a deceased friend. I bought quite a bit for a great price, but included in the mix was a box of approximately 500 rds of 9mm. I think I loaded and shot about five rounds before I started hitting one dud round after another. After about ten I just wrote them off.

These were stored inside for years until we move two years go, then I put the box in the garage. I stacked a few trays just to sow the size of the box. No idea of the total in the box, probably several hundred rounds .I work in Grapevine and live in Keller.

*Gone to Andrewh*
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 10:48:30 PM EDT
[#37]
I will take the 9mm rounds. will email you for the info to pick them up if they are still available.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:18:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#38]
I have a FREE pair of rear shocks w/ air assist for a Ford 2001 F150. Complete kit w/ the air lines & fittings.

These may fit other Ford vehicles / years too (lots of interchangeably on Fords)

South Houston pick up, or possible drop off Austin or San Antonio or places inbetween.

I'll box & ship if anyone wants it free the for Postage.

Bigger_Hammer  
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:
I have a FREE pair of rear shocks w/ air assist for a Ford 2001 F150. Complete kit w/ the air lines & fittings.

These may fit other Ford vehicles / years too (lots of interchangeably on Fords)

South Houston pick up, or possible drop off Austin or San Antonio or places inbetween.

I'll box & ship if anyone wants the for Postage.

Bigger_Hammer  
View Quote

if it fits an 04 f150  i will take .
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:28:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#40]
Fits 10th Gen Ford F-150 (the "aero") like

The 11th Gen Ford F-150 is more "blocky" like

Either way @gettingstarted , you are welcome to them!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#41]
I have the 11th gen   its also at @350K miles :)
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#42]
The Air Shock set for the 10th Gen Ford F-150

1997 to 2004 are still available.

We matched them up to the truck and unfortunately, They were not a fit for "GettingStarted" 11th Gen F-150.

These have all the nuts, washers, air lines, T-s, and of course two never used Air Load Adjustable Shocks.  The shocks have been sealed, but are a bit dusty & exterior rusty from riding around in the back of my truck, but are brand new, never used & ready for tame your ride!

FREE in S. Houston.  

Plus I could drop them by for You if you are Austin or San Antonio or parts in between those two cities & Houston. (I-10 / 290 / I-35)

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:34:00 AM EDT
[#43]
I’ve got a box full of brass to offer. It’s probably 15-20lbs or so if I recall. Vast majority is once fired 5.56 brass, definitely some 9mm in there as well. I think there’s probably 20 or so 44 mag/special cases too. I’d prefer a FTF in N Houston (Spring/The Woodlands/Conroe ideal). I might be open to shipping if someone local doesn’t want it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:37:00 AM EDT
[#44]
I'd be up for the 5.56 Brass.  I could meet you Fri-Sat-Sun.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 2:32:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jestertoo] [#45]
Rumor has it that Terrell Academy has 5.56, 22 and 7.62x39

ETA: if someone was to go there and happen to get me a couple of the boxes of 7mm mag I would be appreciative

Link Posted: 2/2/2021 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Vizio 55 (i think) flat panel TV. I think the power board is dead. Free to anyone who wants to have ago at fixing it and wants to come get it.

Rockwall / Royse City area.

Link Posted: 2/3/2021 3:21:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Dog] [#47]
Shot in the dark, but I hate throwing stuff away that might be of interest to others.  All free obviously, so you're getting what you pay for.  Everything is on the east side of Dallas County.  Post up here, IM or email is fine.
Folding guitar stand I was given.  

There will probably be more stuff posted after I get rid of this stuff.

ETA:  Books are being cut up and weedeaters about to hit the curb.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#48]
New bag of dog food if someone can use it. It was given to my wife by a friend who’s dog recently passed.

Link Posted: 4/22/2021 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#49]
free steel table

we got rid of 4
3 are at my house

its heavy and free.

located in Richardson

by arapaho and plano rd

Link Posted: 4/28/2021 1:33:22 AM EDT
[#50]
I have a FREE pair of rear shocks w/ air assist for a 10th Gen Ford  F150 1997 - 2003.

Complete kit w/ the air lines & fittings.

I'll box & ship if anyone wants it free for the Postage / shipping.

Bigger_Hammer  
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top