BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2011 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What event? I have missed the news the past few days.

Jim

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8938/nbufdallas2011web1.jpg

It was a non-event. I did not want to start something or even counterprotest. Just wanted to see for myself what was going on. Which was nothing. There were not any news crews there either.

I need my unitility payments covered.
Link Posted: 8/21/2011 4:56:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No, that is NOT what I mean. I said what I mean, no intepretation is needed. You all think that every single fuckin person in south Dallas is a worthless black or hispanic thug, and the whole fucking lot of us can burn to the ground, and soon. Guess what , I live in South Dallas. Im far from a gandgbanging thug piece of shit. My wife has 2 degrees and probably teaches some of your children. She was born and raised in South Dallas. My Inlaws are hard working people , and they live in south Dallas. I guess a few of you figured there is no Internet in south Dallas, or we are to stupid to use it, so you could just say what you really think. I guess there arent any RKBA advocates here either. Despite the fact that %80 of my wifes family, in south Dallas, have CHLs! Some of you truly live up to the cracker redneck hillbilly racists image that the Shooting community has been trying hard to get rid of. You just openly call for the burning and destruction of the "colored" side of town, as if everybody here is just a piece of shit by proxy and somehow beneath you. Your doing a fine fucking job there fellas, keep up the good work. Assholes.

Was this a troll post?

Been on the south side of Dallas nearly my whole life. I can vaguely remember Red Bird mall, and Pleasant Grove being somewhat decent areas as a child.

I'm in Pleasant Grove just about 7 days a week now running the family business, doing some volunteer work with the local schools too.

Who are you trying to fool?

Link Posted: 8/21/2011 5:31:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Well the event made the news, if you can call it that

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Rally-in-support-of-embattled-Dallas-County-commissioner-128130818.html
Link Posted: 8/21/2011 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Misfire
Link Posted: 8/21/2011 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that is NOT what I mean. I said what I mean, no intepretation is needed. You all think that every single fuckin person in south Dallas is a worthless black or hispanic thug, and the whole fucking lot of us can burn to the ground, and soon. Guess what , I live in South Dallas. Im far from a gandgbanging thug piece of shit. My wife has 2 degrees and probably teaches some of your children. She was born and raised in South Dallas. My Inlaws are hard working people , and they live in south Dallas. I guess a few of you figured there is no Internet in south Dallas, or we are to stupid to use it, so you could just say what you really think. I guess there arent any RKBA advocates here either. Despite the fact that %80 of my wifes family, in south Dallas, have CHLs! Some of you truly live up to the cracker redneck hillbilly racists image that the Shooting community has been trying hard to get rid of. You just openly call for the burning and destruction of the "colored" side of town, as if everybody here is just a piece of shit by proxy and somehow beneath you. Your doing a fine fucking job there fellas, keep up the good work. Assholes.

Was this a troll post?

Been on the south side of Dallas nearly my whole life. I can vaguely remember Red Bird mall, and Pleasant Grove being somewhat decent areas as a child.

I'm in Pleasant Grove just about 7 days a week now running the family business, doing some volunteer work with the local schools too.

Who are you trying to fool?

Trying to fool? Yeah, okay. What business, I have probably been in your business if its in Pleasant Grove. Im the 6 foot tall 180 Pound white guy with the Military Haircut, driving the muddy Orange
Jeep. I tend to stand out around here

Link Posted: 8/22/2011 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Most people can't find us even when I give them directions, and I kinda like it like that. I've actually got two locations in the Grove. We're a wholesale nursery business and I don't sell to the general public, so it's doubtful that I've seen you around.

If it's not the drug deals, the public intox, the littering, the robbery, the constant shootings at Bruton and Prairie Creek, the theft or the burning cars, it's the A-holes who shoot guns into the air and they fall back down in our buildings.

This one went through a glass panel and punched a hole in a thin concrete bench.

This is a modest collection of the slugs we have recovered.

I never did find the slug that punched the metal roof because I didn't notice until it started raining, but I think it's a 40.

Yes, I am sick of this shit!

If you want to see some of my plants, check out the memorial garden at the SE Police substation or all the shrubs planted along the fence and building at BH Macon Elementary.

Link Posted: 9/12/2011 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Any new news on this guy?  Any charges yet?
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Have not heard anything new.

I would not live in Dallas for any reason.  Liberal Democrat shithole it is, the very epitomy of what Democrats want for America.
Link Posted: 9/12/2011 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
South Dallas will burn if he goes to jail.

That would be an improvement.

+1
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Still nothing?  The entertainment value is a bust
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top