Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2020 8:54:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: timkel]
This grip is more comfortable then the birds head grip. But it adds about 2" to overall length. I plan additional testing before I decide if it is better or not.

Link Posted: 5/1/2020 9:57:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I love the Hogue on my Super Shorty.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you looked at Hogue rubber grips?
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I kinda like it. I have been thinking about something similar on my TAC-13.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I understand it wasn’t designed to be shoulder fired. That said, if one were to accidentally shoulder it or Hager high bicep how does it handle?

I SBSed a side by side and I’m trying to decide just how short to go
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
I understand it wasn't designed to be shoulder fired. That said, if one were to accidentally shoulder it or Hager high bicep how does it handle?

I SBSed a side by side and I'm trying to decide just how short to go
View Quote
I understand what you mean. But I am unable to touch shoulder or bicep and fire with the current length. You would need another 2-3" to reach shoulder. The modification above acts more as a brace against the wrist.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By timkel:
I understand what you mean. But I am unable to touch shoulder or bicep and fire with the current length. You would need another 2-3" to reach shoulder. The modification above acts more as a brace against the wrist.
View Quote

Nice, thanks!

I like the work and I think it looks cool as hell. I have an SBS 870 so I can go the stock route if I want to, and I just filed for a SxS. I feel like pistol grip only limits options but a long stock is annoying, too. Trying to figure out which way I should go about things.
Link Posted: 8/22/2020 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#7]
You can always add a brace to an AOW as it is legally (at the moment) not a stock.

Incidentally shouldering a brace is apparently okay (again for the moment)

You can add a mossberg grip assembly that has a "buffer" tube and add a brace to that as an example.

Top Top