BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2024 11:52:52 AM EDT
Hi,

What happened to this section?  

John
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about our old MOHT EE? The bastards took that away from us years ago
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:51:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#3]
The new EE is burdensome, annoying & retarded. Even to just edit you post is a pain. No more My EE Sales to take me to play listings. Now I've got to go find the individual listing in the sea of listings.

The new EE is a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:

I read that there's some kind of drop-down menu for that now, but I haven't listed anything so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
View Quote

I'm sure they'll get the bugs worked out of the new system, it's just currently very annoying & the format sucks. I also feel like it wasn't rolled out  / implemented well at all. I had no idea about the change before hand & my first thought on seeing a new ad was "how the hell did I end up on gunbroker"

Listing seem better now. Pictures are simple to add.

Finding stuff is needlessly over complicated now. Click on the new view tab. Click on either buy / sell / trade tab. Click on whatever sub group.  Look at crap then rinse & repeat.

I'll admit that there's probably a fair bit of operator error on my part. But the development team guys have been pretty dick headish when members were voicing concerns or criticisms.
Top Top