Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2024 8:28:37 PM EDT
buddy in blackhawk is looking for some stripped lowers. he's saying the greenwood-grenada-winona area is where he's having no luck. (i know him from a car forum, he's not on here) he can't find stripped lowers, and transfers are asking 50 bucks per lower. (he's looking at a bundle, from ar15discounts.com) anyone know of in-stock stripped lowers, or reasonable transfers in his area?

Link Posted: 3/1/2024 9:59:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: miker84] [#1]
Unfortunately, there aren't many options in that area so he's going to have to drive

$25 for a transfer is about what you can expect closer to Jackson or Memphis. I don't see many stripped lowers in stores and when I do, it's a $75 Anderson.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By miker84:
Unfortunately, there aren't many options in that area so he's going to have to drive

$25 for a transfer is about what you can expect closer to Jackson or Memphis. I don't see many stripped lowers in stores and when I do, it's a $75 Anderson.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I replied to your GD thread
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]
The last time I had to do one I just used Academy. I think it was $40 or $50, but I had some gift cards I got as a gift so I just used them.

I’ve used a guy named Paul Clack in Gluckstadt a few times in the past, but the last time was several years ago and I don’t know if he’s still in business.

Once I bought like 4 stripped lowers from PSA on a Black Friday sale and he only charged me like $25 total for all 4 of them.

Gluckstadt would be roughly an hour one way from Winona though.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#5]
guys, thanks for the replies. i've sent him the suggestions from both parts of the forum. having been to grenada, i know he's kind of "in the sticks". he's picked up a couple of daily deal kits from psa, now he just needs those lowers. thanks again
Top Top