Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2023 3:47:58 PM EDT
Howdy,

Moved into town- north of Casper- a few months back and I'm looking to expand my meager local social base. Aside from a few forums, I don't do social media, and I'm a stay-at-home dad, so it can be a challenge. I've been in contact with Natrona County Patriots and will get involved with them as my schedule permits.

Anyone in the area up for shooting and training- whether on our own or at the range? Or just hiking and bar visits?
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By lew:
Howdy,

Moved into town- north of Casper- a few months back and I'm looking to expand my meager local social base. Aside from a few forums, I don't do social media, and I'm a stay-at-home dad, so it can be a challenge. I've been in contact with Natrona County Patriots and will get involved with them as my schedule permits.

Anyone in the area up for shooting and training- whether on our own or at the range? Or just hiking and bar visits?
View Quote

Hey there, I'm up in Sheridan. That isn't super close, but we have a pretty actively group that shoots 2 or 3 times a week. Doing some low/no light training tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 9/11/2023 10:49:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By czgunner:

Hey there, I'm up in Sheridan. That isn't super close, but we have a pretty actively group that shoots 2 or 3 times a week. Doing some low/no light training tomorrow night.
View Quote

I'll have to hit you up if I get the time. I don't mind the drive up there at all.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I go up that way pretty often for work so I can interact with y'all I suppose.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:37:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
I go up that way pretty often for work so I can interact with y'all I suppose.
View Quote

Righteous.

I can shoot on my property up to about 200m and have a variety of steel. I'm still looking for a convenient, semi-local place for long range shooting, though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By lew:

Righteous.

I can shoot on my property up to about 200m and have a variety of steel. I'm still looking for a convenient, semi-local place for long range shooting, though.
View Quote

Pick a direction, drive that way for a bit, find an empty spot. Not like we don't have room in this state.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 6:51:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lew] [#6]
Oh, I know. I'm picky: I want a trail somewhat parallel to the direction of fire so I can drop my plates off downrange. Largest is 140 lbs. I can only carry that one so far. The IDPA plates aren't bad at all.

I don't think I'll have any problem finding something I like. Just need time to get out and scout.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Casper here. Message me if you want!
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Casper also.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:18:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By DaneLaw:
Casper here. Message me if you want!
View Quote

Originally Posted By Seiran:
Casper also.
View Quote

I'll shoot ya both pm's when I have some more time. Thanks for responding! Cheers!
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Skg_Mre_Lght:
I'm in Douglas.  We shoot a ton practicing for competitions.
View Quote

PRS-type stuff? I'm not a competitor, but I'll hit you up if I ever get over your way.
Link Posted: 9/19/2023 8:47:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Top Top