Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 9/1/2005 12:49:17 PM EDT

The simplist way to find fellow Battlefield 2 AR15  players online, is to use the XFIRE Messenger application. It's very similar to AIM (AOL Instand Messenger) program, but it's for online gamers. It will display Player's status and which server they are currently playing on.

XFire INFO:

XFire Home page
Download XFire program (2.2 megs) here: www.xfire.com/xf/download.php

Download and Installation Instructions.

1. Click on the Download Now button and the download process will begin.
  2. When the "File Download" window appears, click the "Save" button.
  3. When the "Save As" window appears, save the file to your Windows desktop for easy access.
  4. Once the file has finished downloading, go to your Windows desktop and double click the "xfire_installer" file to begin the installation process.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation of the Xfire software.
  6. Click on the link in the client or here to create an account with a username and password to access the Xfire system.
  7. Once you have created your account, enter your username and password into the Xfire login screen and then click the "Login" button to connect.

To keep things simple, try creating a Xfire username that is the same or similar to your BF2 username. It's not always possible, as Xfire limits you to what characters you can use for a username or the username could already be in use by someone else.

=================================================

[AR15] Black Rifle Disease
Teamspeak Server INFO:

TeamSpeak Home Page
Download Teamspeak 2 client (5.6 meg) here: Direct download link

• AR15 TeamSpeak server IP:
• PASSWORD:

Oct 1st - We're using the Perfect General's TS for now, until we find a new TS host.

Even though you may not currently have a mic for your PC, you'll at least be to hear the AR15 players strategize/talk.

1) Connect to the AR15 TS server and create a user ID to log onto the server.

Battlefield 2 Stat Tracker

JOIN the AR15 CLAN!
Total Members:  117

BF2 AR15 clan stats
1) Go to BF2Tracker
2) Click on the Register box in the upper left hand corner
3) Once registered, click on the User CP tab at the top
4) Click on Tracker Control Panel in the lower right hand corner
5) Search for and enter your BF2 Player ID #
6) Under Tracker Clan find AR15.com
7) Enter password: Instant message via AR15.com -Absolut- or REDHORSE for PW
8) Click Submit

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#1]
This post will be updated with AR15.com Xfire users.

Add the username in GREEN to your Xfire buddy list to know when they are online and where they are playing online.

556suitsmefine = Commando_Guy = 5.56suitsmefine (OR)
absolut556 = -Absolut- = [AR15]Absolut (SC)
americansniper1776 = BushmasterGuy77 =  AmericanSniper (MO)
ar15glockster = Zig = glockster (MD)
ar15gibby = Gibby = ar15gibby (WA)
ar15wombatman = Wombat_SCSO = WombatMan_AR15 (NE)
asoldierwithm118lr = cruze5 = asoldierwithm118 (KY) INS MOD
Blake845 = Gary_631 = Blake845
Bikerswat0 = m_zwerlein = Bikerswat0 (?) NEW
Buzzstrike = Buzzstrike = Buzzstrike (GA) NEW
captaindorko = SnapNshoot = captaindorko (AZ)
casajump =  blueshockey = casajump (NC)
Counterstrikechris = BigBoss = Gnarkill89 (CA)
danroflmcwaffle = arf- melvinator2k0 = danroflmcwaffle (TX)
DarthBozo = JeffC = DarthBozo (TX)
dizza = dizza = dizza (CA) INS MOD
Don80 = brdvictim = Don80 (IN) NEW
ecgrn = ecgrn = ecgrn (CO)
gerberschwintz = GerberSchwintz = [AR15]GerberSchwintz (TX) INS MOD
JBowles556 = JBowles = [AR15]JBowles (MO) INS MOD
JJaiman = JJaiman = JJaiman (NY)
jmcfly01 = Kharn = J_McFly (MD)
KD7HGK = spinaBifida = KD7HGK (TN) [AR15.com]Knoxville
krackels = krackels = Krackels (PA) NEW
maverick812 = Maverick91 = ?? (PA)
Miranthis = Miranthis = Miranthis (KS)
nicholastheczar = Nicholastheczar = nicksAR15 (TX)
notsoshort0001 = notso = [AR15.COM]notso
pfd147 = pfd147 = {SOF}[SSgt]=ACOG= (IL) NEW
RangerStew  = RangerStew = RangerStew (?)  
Rekoof = SteveG = Rekoof (CA) NEW
rellikremag = REDHORSE = rellik_remag (CA) INS MOD
sgthoskins = sgthoskins = sgthosk|ns (MA) NEW
sgtsvtfast = svtfast = Killer_M4 (DEU)
sirsqueeboo = SirSqueeboo = [AR15]Squeeboo (RI)
sixgunsblazing  = sixgunsblazing = sixgunsblazing (WA)  
ski2060 = ski2060 = ski2060 (TX)
snake529 = policeman = Snake529 (TN)
snowz000r = Snowz000r = [AA]Mohammed (NY)
sudoz0rs = Sudo = Sudo824 (OR) NEW
som3r3tard = Flashlight = Som3_R3tard (AZ)
Sproocket = Sproocket =
standardtarget = brassburn = standardtarget (CA) NEW
texas1911 = texas1911? = texas1911 (TX)
treemydawg = treemydawg = treemydawg (TX) INS MOD
Twckxbzd = Twckxbzd = [ar15]crazylarry (OH) INS MOD
uberalles83 = UberAlles = UberAlles83 (MO)
uglygun = uglygun = squirrelhunter  (CA) INS MOD
usafiredawg = Elbow27k = USAFiredawg (?) NEW
WILKSFE = Wilks = WILKSFE (BC - CAN) NEW

Updates: FEB 07 - AUG 07

netrecon01 = AR15_Fanatic = NetRecon01 (WA) INS MOD NEW veteran player
DecoyMS = Kimber_45 = DecoyMS (MS) NEW
usmcdevil1984 = SemperMO = usmcdevil1984 (MO) NEW
1911nut = vanilla_gorilla = 1911nut (FL) NEW
RRTX = RRTX = RRTXRRTX (TX) NEW
rockstar42012 = rockstar4960 = rockstar42012
Pointfiveoh =  Pointfiveoh = Pointfiveoh (SC) NEW
xd9v10guy = mercinarysniper  = xd9v10guy (PA) NEW
mod4sa = mod4sa = MOD4SA=GUNNY (KY) NEW
gengomerpyle = gengomerpyle = gengomerpyle (FL) NEW
molonlabe0571 = HKgnnr = ???? (NY) NEW

INSURGENCY MOD players (Valve Half-Life 2) - Infantry Combat game (FPS)

fivepointoh = fivepointoh =INS MOD: [AR15] fivepointoh (IL) NEW
killerkeg = m14fun = INS MOD: m14fun (KS) NEW
m1matt = M1-Matt = INS MOD: [AR15] M1-Matt (?) NEW
mrmaeda = MrMaeda = INS MOD: MrMaeda (OR) NEW
Postal0311 = Postal0311 = INS MOD: [AR15] Postal0311 (FL) NEW
starduks = starduks = INS MOD: starduks (TX) NEW
telemachus89 = telemachus89  = INS MOD: [AR15] Telemachus (MO) NEW

GREEN = Xfire username
BLACK = AR15.com username
RED = BF2 username Click on RED name to see that players stats.

Open the Xfire app and log into Xfire whenever you want to play online. This will let your buddies know that your online and exactly what server your playing on. You can keep Xfire on, while you play BF2. They will run together just fine.

Enter the clan tag "[AR15]" at the log in screen.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
xfire screenname "uglygun", same as here.

But when you connect to the server I am on the BF2 in game name is "squirrelhunter" so you know who to look for.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#3]
000buck is my bf2 name

freeride21a is my xfire name
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#4]
casajump for BF2 and XFIRE
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:42:27 AM EDT
[#5]
My xfire gamename is "scopesux" and I play BF2 under several names.  I'm almost always playing using the name "EfficientGermanSex"
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#6]
i believe i know who horskyAR15 is.... but i might be wrong....
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in guys.
ar15wombatman=Wombat_SCSO=WombatMan_AR15
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]

THellURider=JagdWafen=Don't know yet.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
xfire screenname "uglygun", same as here.

But when you connect to the server I am on the BF2 in game name is "squirrelhunter" so you know who to look for.

I think you killed me before.  Jerk  

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#10]
EDIT: Copied this post from page 11 and posted over to page 1

For those that have removed/ renamed all the BF2 movie files so that the game loads faster, you probably just have a bare & blank BF2 background in the BF2 Menus. Now that it's not playing a movie in the background.

[AR15] BF2 Menu backgrounds:

• AR15 BF2 Menu background images ZIP (83KB) - Download here

• AR15 BF2 Special Forces Menu background images ZIP (83KB) -  Download here

Instructions: Just unzip the background game images (*.bik) into the appropriate movie folder.

• BF2: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Movies
• BF2 Special Forces:  C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\xpack\Movies

You may have to rename or delete the original files with the same name.

The BF2 menu background file(s) are named menu_loggedin.bik & menu.bik. You can rename either of the background images to the names above. menu_loggedin.bik is the background image you see when logged in.

Also, if you want a quick launch shortcut to bypass the BF2 logon screen. Just edit or make a BF2 desktop shortcut. Edit the properties so that it looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +playerName bf2_username +playerPassword password

C: Use the drive letter where you have your BF2 game installed.
• +playerName & +playerPassword are case sensitive. The N & P are capitalized.
bf2_username & password are also case sensitive. You must type YOUR BF2 player ID & password exactly the same as when you log into BF2.

Just make sure that the edited BF2 desktop shortcut is on a secure PC, as the password is NOT encrypted and anyone with access to the computer can find out your BF2 PW to your player account by just checking the shortcut's properties. Should be safe for home, but not for dorm, computer lab, or work computers.

So, if you removed or renamed all the movies and did a quick launch desktop shortcut... the game will start a whole lot faster.

This is some old school info, but thought I'd just share.... just in case some of yall didn't know.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#11]
308gator = Gunbert = 308Gator

I haven't been online yet, want to make sure I have the basics down first.

Hey, how come I can't find some of you on Xfire?  THellUrider, [ar15]dizza and rellikmag all come up as unknowns.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:52:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Gunman0 for all three
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:09:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Twckxbzd Twckxbzd [ar15]crazylarry
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:02:39 AM EDT
[#14]
heaven't  downloaded xfire yet but it'll be treemydawg for all 3 for some reason don't have any problem gettin ahold of this name on any site
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#15]
We need to get everyone together in one game on one side for a "noob tube" brigade.

Have 2 squads of 6 people, 4 of them all with the M16/M203 with 1 medic and 1 support person per squad.

Just spam M203 rounds all over the map, christ I hate that thing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#16]
i am down about any nigth after 730
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:11:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Guys, please use Teamspeak (TS) when you want to play with the group. It's much easier to work as a group or at least you'll know what your team mates are doing.

Even if you don't have a Microphone, at least you will get to hear what we all have to say. You'll probably get a kick out of some of the stuff we have to say. It gets pretty commical at times.

We are so used to speaking through Teamspeak, we rarely use the games built in VOIP to communicate to our team mates who are NOT using TS. So, if it seems like there isn't much being said via BF2 VOIP, it's  because we are using TS to communicate.

Some servers have the built in BF2 VOIP turned off, so it gives us an edge.

AR15 Teamspeak server = 209.190.16.162:8774 Updated 12/19/05
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:12:41 PM EDT
[#18]
All of us need to get on a stunt server one of these nights to have some jackassed fun.

Things like 4-5 people putting C4 on the back of a jeep while somebody drives it up a hill, as the other people sequentially hit the C4 it will lift off and across the map.    Wont' blow up since friendly fire is turned off on stunt servers(among other tweaks often times).

Supposedly the new patch will make it more difficult to run over your teammates and get a team kill, that should make it possible to wing walk again so people should be able to hop onto the wings of the Joint Strike Fighter while we hover around the map.

All kinds of fun to be had in stunt servers.

Hopefully the new patch won't do away with X-pack jumping like it did in BF1942(one of the patches to 1942 made it so that an X-pack would no longer lift things in the air, it sucked the life out of stunt servers).
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:09:54 PM EDT
[#19]
A screenshot of Xfire.

As you can see... you can see who has Xfire running and what their gaming status is. To change your status, use the drop down menu on the very bottom of the main screen (it says "ONLINE" in my pic).

It will display a window to the right when you click on a user and give you some gamming info. Info includes the servers IP address, which you can manually type in BF2 Multiplayer screen or you can click that Gamepad icon on the lower right of either window to automatically open BF2 and connect you to that very same server.

If the user is using Teamspeak, it will also display that servers info.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:35:45 AM EDT
[#20]
shoot we have enough people to make a couple of squads and take over a game.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 7:46:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
shoot we have enough people to make a couple of squads and take over as game.

It would be awesome to get everyone on at the same time.  Perhaps we need to make a thread where members could post when they want to play, and see if we can't get a regular thing going?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#22]
If we are going to get a bunch of us together.. please guys download Teamspeak and join the server, even if you don't have a microphone. When we play on there using some cordinated attacks, we kick ass on there. We can make sure we always have enough ammo or medic supplies too.

-d
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#23]
that will be done as soon i as i get home i'm all about kickin azz and takin names. nutin like havin a little advantage in war.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm happy to see about a dozen guys using Xfire. But, I see another dozen or so that should also be using it.

Checking the AR15 clan club page this past Sunday... I saw at least another DOZEN more members playing online at the same time as we were. Most were playing on other servers, are by themselves.

TEAMSPEAK is a great asset! Chat typing is too slow and easy to miss onscreen when there is a lot of action going on. I rarely have the chance to look at the type chat going on... I'm usually too focused on other things.

Teamspeak is really easy to use and doesn't slow your system down. It takes very little resources to run in the background. Again, you don't need to have a MIC. You can listen to what is going on. It comes in extremely handy when you respawn. You can ask members (while dead) or hear members requesting for Medic, Supplies, Mines/Repair, C4, or Anti-tank before you respawn.  

Your SCORES will IMPROVE greatly if we work together. Trust us, when we work together, we are always on the top of the scoreboard on the server each round. You'll get promoted faster, more medals, live longer (Revived + we will watch each others back), and you'll get those weapon UNLOCKS faster... if we work as a TEAM.

Playing by yourself is just the harder/slower way to advance. Some of you newbies (I'm not ragging on ya...just trying to help) will learn faster by watching/following our example on how to be a more proficiant online killer. Learn from our past experiences\mistakes, we will help you become a better player.

We currently can get a partial Squad going on our almost nightly games. If we can get two well coordinated Squads going, we will be unstopable. lol

It's not uncommon for some of us to get triple digit scores on a few games.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#25]
If the server we are playing on is FULL, let us know via Teamspeak or via text chat on Xfire.

We can immediately tell you when a slot is available or even move the whole team onto another server. We have done this many times to accomodate a friend.

We will hear you on Teamspeak, even though your not playing online. We can advise you what to do immediately.

Xfire will open a small chat screen while we are online playing. Just give us a second to find a safe time to respond to a text message...we may be flying or busy in a fierce fight to respond immediately. FYI: [Scroll Lock] + X to lock/unlock Xfire chat window while gamming online.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:22:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Just a TIP:

For a few of us that have been playing together these past few weeks, we have a strategy going on that works very well.

When we have a AR15 squad going on, we often drop out and in of the Squad Leader position. So, that a player that is ALIVE in enemy territory\objective is always the SQUAD LEADER (SL). That way the players that have died can SPAWN on the SL to help complete the objective.

Spawning on the SL during an operation, makes most of the mission that much more successul. MORE POINTS!  So, if your SQUAD LEADER and you die or are already dead...leave the squad and join back up as a regular SQUAD MEMBER...if it will help the squad at that moment, so that the next guy alive on the squad becomes SL and you can respawn on them.

If you don't want to continue being SL after an objective is taken, drop out/in and let someone else be SL.

This makes taking over enemy flags that much more successul. If we CAN'T respawn closer to our objective, it may fail and we have to start over at the nearest spawn flag and try to take over the enemy position from scratch again.

We've played many games lately, where we have a AR15 newbies that doesn't quite follow this strategy. Since, they aren't on TEAMSPEAK, we can explain to them what we are trying to do and type chatting often gets ignored, because they aren't paying attention.

So, sometimes were forced to leave the squad to create a new one so that we can take over an objective. We aren't trying to abandon our fellow AR15 member...it's just we are having problems with communicating with a member(s) that aren't on Teamspeak.

So, on Urban maps, where we usually do most of our fighting on foot... we like it for all of us to be on the same squad.

On maps where we do most of the fighting in vehicles (other than the troop Helos & APCs). We can break up into smaller squads of 2-3. If the SL is in a full Helo (quite a few of us like flying the attack Helos) or driving tanks, you can create a seperate squads to make another convienant spawn point or to go after different objectives on that map. We can still voice communicate if your on Teamspeak. That is a great advantage of Teamspeak.

You can communicate with all the players using Teamspeak, even if they are on different squads AND even if they are on the enemy team. lol

Using the built in VOIP in BF2, you can ONLY speak to your squad or Commander if your SL. Some server even have VOIP turned off.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Good info!   I was getting on Teamspeak, but I'd always hop off because there seems like there is only one guy who is ever on our TS server, and I can never find the game he's in....
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:01:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Say hi to him, or msg him via Xfire. I'll start staying on the TS server even when I'm not playing. It is my server, so I guess I can be idle if I want :)

-d
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:47:17 AM EDT
[#29]
What room are we using for arfcom on the happy kilmore TS server?  Plus, we need to coordinate when we can get a bunch of us together.  Whenever I log in to the kilmore server, there's never anyone there .
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
What room are we using for arfcom on the happy kilmore TS server?  Plus, we need to coordinate when we can get a bunch of us together.  Whenever I log in to the kilmore server, there's never anyone there .

Usually we are in Battlefield 2.. or the lobby.  Either one. The server is set up to show players no matter what room they are in.

-d
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:56:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Oops! The TS Server info on the first page is wrong guys...

It should be: 67.18.151.236:8774

That is our own server that I have total control over. Most of you have been going to a server that isn't ours, by accident. :)

-d
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#33]
how do you log onto team speak in BF2?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
uglygun came up with the other TS server (the one currenttly posted on the thread). I don't know where/how he found it, but it's been really reliable.

The other one we were using kept going down/rebooting. I don't know what the problem was. We just had a tough time staying on.

I still have both TS servers listed on my quick connect. We can work something out...

There was a TS server that was used on IP 24.74.165.249:8768, that Spartucus and Absolut were using.. it is run out of a guys house and was going down left and right.

The one that is listed at page 1, first post, is actually someone else's server, so I'd probably stay off that one. They might get mad.. who knows.

I secured us another TS server at IP 67.18.151.236:8774... that is the one that everyone should be using. It is up all the time, and is ran at a company versus being ran out of someone's home.

-d
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 4:02:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
how do you log onto team speak in BF2?

Download the program... run the program... Select "Connect to server" and add the information for our server.. see my previous post, use 67.18.151.236:8774.. I am the server admin, and I gave Redhorse admin rights too. So once you join the server, we'll let you register your name/account on there.

-d
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#36]
ok fixed my first post...
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Ahh, much better.  Happy Kilmore's wasn't a very happy place.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#38]
green= asoldierwithm118lr
black= cruze5
blue= asoldierwithm118
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#39]
An example of an AR15.com BF2 game night. Xfire & Teamspeak running.

A full sqaud of AR15.commers.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:50:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Fun stuff :)

-d
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:25:40 AM EDT
[#41]
gerberschwintz=GerberSchwintz=[AR15]GerberSchwintz
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Xfire: jmcfly01
BF2: J_McFly
AR15.com: Kharn

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:29:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh goody, I'm gonna get to smear you all over the battlefield Kharn.

OH HAPPY DAY!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:16:13 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Oh goody, I'm gonna get to smear you all over the battlefield Kharn.
OH HAPPY DAY!

Please dont hurt me. I suck.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Due to the numbers of spammers coming into our TS server, I have put in place some new restrictions. So... every AR15 clan member must be registered with the TS server. All this means is that you choose a username and a password on the TS server and use that to login everytime. The main room will be Moderated, which means only users with "Voice status" can talk... so.. I can only assign that to people who are registered. I will also be giving Channel Admin rights to other members so that they can kick people too.

When you are given access to register, go here....

Then enter your username and your password you'd like to use. Then you can add this information to your server screen.. like so.. Make sure to select "registered" instead of anonymous. NOTE: The ip in the images is the old IP for the server.. this is the one you should be using: 209.190.16.162:8774

Then once you log back in, you should be registered, notated by the R next to your name. Then I or one of the other admins can give you "AV" for auto-voice status. If you can't do it or have questions, find me on Xfire.
-d
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Ok, here's my info then for all you Xfire people.

Xfire: goingincognito
bf2tracker: goingincognito
bf2: goingincognito
AR15.com: GoingIncognito

See a pattern? .  I usually have ARFCOM in front of my name since prefixes were added, but I see a lot of people using [AR15] so I'll probably switch to that.  Hope to see you all in the game.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Xfire: hannoverfisk20

bf2tracker: unkempt1

BF2: hannoverfisk20

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#48]
All of them:  jtb33
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:22:13 AM EDT
[#49]
It's great to see all the new players installing and using these neat tools.

You'll find that these make gaming that much more enjoyable. See ya on the virtual battlefield.

These last couple of weeks have been a lot of fun! Kinda reminds me of the good ol multiplayer LAN games I used to have with co-workers and friends.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 5:23:51 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
It's great to see all the new players installing and using these neat tools.

You'll find that these make gaming that much more enjoyable. See ya on the virtual battlefield.

These last couple of weeks have been a lot of fun! Kinda reminds me of the good ol multiplayer LAN games I used to have with co-workers and friends.

Lots of fun I agree, haven't touched another game in weeks.
We need to do the AR15 Blackhawk Squad again. That was awesome!

We racked up some points!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top