Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2020 10:08:42 PM EDT
Right now I am on both a plain  fused Clapton 2(or 3) 26 or 28 internal with 36 or 38 wrap trend.  8-10 wraps 3mm inner depending on rda. Kanthal A1 or Ni80 (or mix)

Or Ni80 Framed stapled Clapton's (multiple types of internal wires).

What are your favorites?

And Why?
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 10:29:18 AM EDT
[#1]
what???????
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Peanuthead:
what???????
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

https://vaping360.com/learn/clapton-alien-coils/

Read the posted link for basic information on what I am talking about.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 1:21:01 PM EDT
[#3]
@Peanuthead

You do realize this thread is in the vaping forum right?
Link Posted: 7/8/2020 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#4]
No one?...

I might just post this is GD and take the antics with the one or two real responses.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw your thread in GD and responded and stopped by here to see what's been happening. I might have to find my build box and play around. I have a noisy cricket I bought and never even used once, but would need fresh batteries for it.

I guess the battery game has changed a bit since I last bought and LG aren't available anymore? Is the Molicel P26A the new high amp discharge cell go to for mech?
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Nehi:
Saw your thread in GD and responded and stopped by here to see what's been happening. I might have to find my build box and play around. I have a noisy cricket I bought and never even used once, but would need fresh batteries for it.

I guess the battery game has changed a bit since I last bought and LG aren't available anymore? Is the Molicel P26A the new high amp discharge cell go to for mech?
View Quote

Just got a noisy cricket for $7.99 plus shipping... haven't used it yet.

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow that's cheap! They used to cost what, almost $40? I see they also have a new version now. I think I'm going to order some Samsung 20S for it, and Molicel P26A for regulated.

My coil builds were always very simple. Claptons were as fancy as I ever got. I think I did a few double coils but always just went back to a single Kanthal I forget what gauge maybe 5 wraps, around .5ohm. Is Steam Engine still the go to online calculator.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Nehi:
Wow that's cheap! They used to cost what, almost $40? I see they also have a new version now. I think I'm going to order some Samsung 20S for it, and Molicel P26A for regulated.

My coil builds were always very simple. Claptons were as fancy as I ever got. I think I did a few double coils but always just went back to a single Kanthal I forget what gauge maybe 5 wraps, around .5ohm. Is Steam Engine still the go to online calculator.
View Quote

I have over 100 rda's, rdta's, rta's, sub ohm tanks
and i think 92 mods regulated, unregulated, pass through, squonk etc.
Top Top