Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2023 9:35:26 PM EDT
On a whim, I took a chance on what I thought simply looked like a neat blade to try in my DE razors. I ordered 100 Treet blades for $6.90 on Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised these may very well be my new favorites.

Stiff with positive feedback when paired with my Parker Variant. I typically am very blade selective due to sensitive skin prone to redness, I had 0 irritation after a two pass shave with these.

Give these a go if you’re looking for something different to try!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
After a solid dozen shaves, these are indeed my favorite. I had great success with Derby Premium, but those are now a thing of the past. I only use a blade once, and with the 6.9 cent cost, who cares. These are a winner for me.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 9:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]
How would you say they compare with Nacets?
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 8:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pokey074:
How would you say they compare with Nacets?
View Quote

I'll give a side by side comparison tomorrow. I have some Nacets on hand. Something I've noticed with these Treet blades is I am able to safely use more aggressive settings on my adjustable razor where other blades essentially chop me to bits on anything over 1.5.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#4]
@GSDAK47

How would you describe your beard? Tough and wiry, fine, etc?
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
My beard is fairly coarse. What I'm finding is these blades are fairly stiff. I don't have a micrometer, but they seem physically thicker than the Nacet blades I compared them to. Very little flex when encountering coarse and stiff hair.
Top Top