Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/12/2023 3:25:25 PM EDT
I sat in our break room in silence yesterday. A new hire and another employee were telling ChinaFlu/FauciXax war stories. Both men in their late 50s. Long time employee getting to know the noob conversation.

I no longer engage the older employee with Vaxx talk. He's been vaxxed and boosted out the wazoo. He's also just returned to work after having a quad bypass. Also caught ChinaFlu after each injection. One time was so bad he got a hospital stay and missed a month of work.

Noob employee got Chinaflu after his first dose of Moderna coctail. Ended up on a respirator for a week. His identical twin had a light stroke after his second. His elderly father died not long after his se ond injection. Noob does his first booster and also has a light stroke a week later. Older employee cuts his eyes at me as he tells the noob that "his doctor" (emphasis directed toward me because I'm not a medical professional) has him scheduled for the new oral booster.

Side note: i used to really like this guy, but now i cannot say i won't feel bad for him if he kacks off or strokes out.

Noob asks me if i was vaxxed or caught ChinaFlu.

"Nope on the Vaxx. I came within an inch of being fired for refusing the new, untested medical products. I did come down with what the doc told me was Delta. Hit me hard the second day, but that same day i requested Ivermectin along with the other script the doc wrote me. Fever gone the next day. The brain fog lingered for about six months. A year out my brain feels normal again."

Mr VaxMaxBypass dude's jaw clenches. Mr LightStrokeNoob asks:

"Aren't you afraid of catching a new variant?"

"Nope. At least three experts in this medical field have said folks like me now have a natural immunity. One of those invented mRNA vaccine tech.  I'm not worried about it."

Mr VaxMaxBypass gets up and leaves. Face still clenched.

Noob asks: "Ivermectin?...isn't that the horse medicine everybody was talking about a while back?"

Almost drowned inhale-spitting a swig of root beer.

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Remember, these people also vote.  This is why the country's doomed.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Some smart guy, Einstein or somebody like stated:

"You can't fix stupid."

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 6:47:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe Darwin was on to something
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Flysc:

Mr VaxMaxBypass dude's jaw clenches. Mr LightStrokeNoob asks:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:04:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dopple:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:51:09 AM EDT
[#6]
A. Recognized medical authorities said the vaccine was highly effective
B. It turns out they were wrong which is why these guys caught rona post-vax
C. Recognized medical authorities said the vaccine was safe…..

Link Posted: 5/13/2023 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 7:24:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Outside of Arfcom, Covid’s been over for about a Year.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#9]
He's been vaxxed and boosted out the wazoo. He's also just returned to work after having a quad bypass. Also caught ChinaFlu after each injection. One time was so bad he got a hospital stay and missed a month of work.

Noob employee got Chinaflu after his first dose of Moderna coctail. Ended up on a respirator for a week. His identical twin had a light stroke after his second. His elderly father died not long after his se ond injection. Noob does his first booster and also has a light stroke a week later. Older employee cuts his eyes at me as he tells the noob that "his doctor" (emphasis directed toward me because I'm not a medical professional) has him scheduled for the new oral booster.
View Quote
They'll never put two and two together. Never. It's sad because some don't have access to alternative news sources, outside of MSM, that'll paint a better and clearer picture for them instead of the one-sided story they've been told over and over. Oh, well.
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:01:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
View Quote

Incorrect.  Plenty of people still freaking out about it, especially in blue states
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:45:14 PM EDT
[#11]
the jabbed can never be trusted

always keep mental notes of those around you who are weak willed and minded
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 11:49:10 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

the jabbed have permanently altered their DNA

it will never be over for them, never

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 1:08:20 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

LOL, tell the people wearing masks that. They're everywhere at work
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:22:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By JHS:
A. Recognized medical authorities said the vaccine was highly effective
B. It turns out they were wrong which is why these guys caught rona post-vax
C. Recognized medical authorities said the vaccine was safe…..

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:57:10 AM EDT
[#15]
The brainwashing really takes hold in some people,
I'll never truly understand it.

I used to think they were just repeating known lies to further their agenda, but watching them inject themselves and family showed me they really are true believers.

Crazy.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 7:12:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By multiple68:

Incorrect.  Plenty of people still freaking out about it, especially in blue states
View Quote
Champaign city council meeting, still masking for social cred.
Photo from News-Gazette.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#17]
It reminds me of when the USSR was going broke and cut-off funding to all the fellow-traveller organizations. All the green weenies kept up their clubs and to this day still are true to the cause.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By mongo001:
Some smart guy, Einstein or somebody like stated:

"You can't fix stupid."

View Quote

That's my stock reply to stupid things people tell me about.  "I can't fix that."

Some of my family are starting to say that now.  "Can't fix it."
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Outside of Arfcom, Covid's been over for about a Year.
View Quote

Not really.   Go to a liberal area and see how many people are still wearing masks.   It isn't half, but it is a bunch.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:40:48 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

I think this is now a “vax” damage thread.  Which it always was in part.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 3:46:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nightstalker] [#21]
Dupe

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:02:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#22]
16 year old child of my cousin died of a stroke.

In polite conversation after the funeral the family was talking about how there was no explanation for why it happened. I asked if he'd got a covid vax. Didn't get an answer but the look on my cousins face said that the answer was yes. They didn't speak to me for months. Brother of the parent was a huge vax evangelist and I'm sure influenced that child getting vaxed. He hasn't spoken to me since. He also no longer evangelizes for covid vax, at least on social media.

as far as:
Originally Posted By Flysc:
"Aren't you afraid of catching a new variant?"
View Quote

All covid vax are based on extinct variants and the scientific literature grudgingly admits that taking current vaxes increases the chances of both catching as well as serious illness from the currently circulating variants. Effectively they train the immune system to respond to something that doesn't exist anymore instead of what someone actually would become infected with, it's called "immune imprinting".
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:14:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:07:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Those who believe in the clawt shawt watch and believe MSM.

I don't.  Greg Hunter's interview with Dr. Sherry Tenpenny's was insightful.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 6:55:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#25]
Originally Posted By Riter:
Those who believe in the clawt shawt watch and believe MSM.
View Quote

From the very beginning it was obvious that what was being said by the MSM and the political types was contrary to the actual scientific papers and reports and general principles.

It only got worse from there, rapidly devolving into straight up propaganda.

Trump fell for it too, to everyone's detriment.

Link Posted: 5/14/2023 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Dopple:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Brother just asked for me and my small family get the jab to go to his wedding reception, not the ceremony, just the reception. This is same one I had be my best man at my wedding.

I've never been loud or harsh or fought with family or friends about covid save once, but that was only after they as a collective tried to pressure me into getting the jab and refused to come out to see my newly born daughter untill I did.

I've cut out all the branch covidians in my life, its lonely but they simply cannot be trusted, they would have loaded me and mine on the trains. Even after they have all got covid multiple times even after all the health problems they suddenly have, even after the emergency ending they keep going on about it. I really hope they just leave me alone soon.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Dark_zero_x:
Brother just asked for me and my small family get the jab to go to his wedding reception, not the ceremony, just the reception. This is same one I had be my best man at my wedding.

I've never been loud or harsh or fought with family or friends about covid save once, but that was only after they as a collective tried to pressure me into getting the jab and refused to come out to see my newly born daughter untill I did.

I've cut out all the branch covidians in my life, its lonely but they simply cannot be trusted, they would have loaded me and mine on the trains. Even after they have all got covid multiple times even after all the health problems they suddenly have, even after the emergency ending they keep going on about it. I really hope they just leave me alone soon.
View Quote

Sorry to hear that, man.

To clarify--he just asked you to get the jab recently? As in he thinks its important for people to get the jab in May of 2023?

If so, that's incredible....so sad this has all played out this way, it really is hard to believe.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Laredo:

Sorry to hear that, man.

To clarify--he just asked you to get the jab recently? As in he thinks its important for people to get the jab in May of 2023?

If so, that's incredible....so sad this has all played out this way, it really is hard to believe.
View Quote

He asked me 5 days ago. I agree that it's incredible, the fact that people can be so misled.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#30]

He asked me 5 days ago. I agree that it's incredible, the fact that people can be so misled.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Sorry to hear that, man.

Delusional.

People are projecting what they think vaccines should do, and believing that these covid treatments actually do that, except they know they don't, otherwise why are they getting another one every 6 months?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:02:04 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

You have my sympathy. That just sucks.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Outside of Arfcom, Covid's been over for about a Year.
View Quote

Sadly this is not true.  Visit some medical centers or have a relative in a nursing home?

I had an interaction with someone last week who was sick.  She later tested for COVID (she's probably a true believer based on her income/living location).  

Anyway, she tested positive and kept texting me that she was positive and that I should go get tested.  She was concerned I was going to make my family sick with the VID and kill all my family.

This woman, who stated two days after she texted me she was feeling better, cancelled her entire vacation because she feared passing it on to someone else.  That's her problem.  I'm sure she votes.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:40:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Sorry to hear that, man.

View All Quotes

Sorry to hear that, man.

My mother in law is still insistent I get the "vaccine" to visit her.  Still haven't gotten it and have no plans to visit her.  It's sad really.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:44:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Gamma762:

In polite conversation after the funeral the family was talking about how there was no explanation for why it happened. I asked if he'd got a covid vax. Didn't get an answer but the look on my cousins face said that the answer was yes. They didn't speak to me for months. Brother of the parent was a huge vax evangelist and I'm sure influenced that child getting vaxed. He hasn't spoken to me since. He also no longer evangelizes for covid vax, at least on social media.

as far as:

All covid vax are based on extinct variants and the scientific literature grudgingly admits that taking current vaxes increases the chances of both catching as well as serious illness from the currently circulating variants. Effectively they train the immune system to respond to something that doesn't exist anymore instead of what someone actually would become infected with, it's called "immune imprinting".
View Quote

18-year-old coworker at my mother's company died of the vax. He came down sick with strep throat, and his doctor refused to see him or prescribe antibiotics unless he got the vaccine first. He got the shot, and his parents found him dead in his bed the next morning.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By S13:

Not really.   Go to a liberal area and see how many people are still wearing masks.   It isn't half, but it is a bunch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:53:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#37]
View Quote

That's funny because a good friend of mine in Cali, ardent vaxer/booster is just now on his 8th infection. It's tricky to keep track. He caught it, felt a bit better, went for the Paxlovid, then immediately went down with it again. Interestingly, his infections number 3&4, 5&6, 7&8 were all Paxlovid rebounds, with additional boosters between them. Other health issues recently too. Still wears a mask on occasion.

He cannot believe how I was one and done, and was only down for 2 days when I had it. But no clot shot.

So I think it's moved on for folks that were not shotted, or maybe those that had an OG shot and no boosters. But the more ardent they were, the more boosters they had, the longer it seems to be lasting for them. But they cannot make the connection... or admit it if they do.

ETA: I'm gonna bring this up with him next time we chat. There is no way he has not made the connection. The problem I think is that anti-vaxers have been purposefully reimagined by the left as right wing ultra MAGA conspiracy theorist white supremacists, and touching the vax issue is too hot for the leftist who supported/agreed with those other ideas. They cannot now backtrack on any of it lest some of the stink they heaped on the anti-vaxers rubs back off on them.

Similar to the border issue. Or the city crime issue. They were all munged together so that anyone with any issue with any of that was labelled with the full spectrum loony right winger, and now the lefties cannot step back from any of it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#38]
It's such a severe flip of everything, it's still quite puzzling.
The anti-vax hippies in the NW were some of the first in line to get them. While swearing up and down they'd never get a shot developed while Trump was President. Now if you don't get a shot you're some MAGA idiot redneck.

It's all group think but it's puzzling who kicked off the group think and also so many that never stop once to look around and question wtf they're doing.

They'll keep gaslighting themselves until their pronouns are was/were.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:29:53 PM EDT
[#39]
People are still wearing masks in their cars....

.....alone.....

....to and from wherever they are heading......

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwAoQgYXoAIJQLM?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

But since "your mask protects me and not you," an honest believer would not go any place where others were not masked.  It's nice their mask protects others, but if this is a Level 3 pathogen, for goodness sake you better stay home and not go near anyone who is not masked.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 10:39:31 PM EDT
[#41]
It's something between a hive and a cult.  They can't think critically for themselves, the capacity just isn't there, the hive has all the answers.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:13:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:23:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TechGal26] [#43]
As someone looking into jobs in histology there's places that are still requiring the Vax with no verbiage to allow exemptions of any kind.

It's insane how deeply brainwashed some have become.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 12:54:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By TechGal26:
As someone looking into jobs in histology there's places that are still requiring the Vax with no verbiage to allow exemptions of any kind.

It's insane how deeply brainwashed some have become.
View Quote

I was observing an argument on another forum (left leaning) about "COVID and the politics behind it."  The first poster was admittedly "poking the bear" as it had the three steps to admitting you have a problem and to seek Jesus if a virus scares you from seeing people, most of it was about mask but a very small comment about vaccines.  I chucked so I followed it.  The next 10 or so posters ranged from, "the OP is brain dead and mask work".... to....."I hope all these unvaccinated people die."  In the middle somewhere someone commented like,

"I don't see why everyone is bitching about COVID all we did is ask you to wear a mask."  

At the end someone pointed out

"BULLSHIT, people got fired for not getting vaccinated, mask had no effect either."

Then a few more bullshit articles where the science was proven on mask in a dark room with lobby money.  Then someone posted a real article about a true test about mask showing they had no effect.  Then more disgruntled comments were made about antivaxxers/maskers.

The last thing I saw was someone put up the twitter post that had the video:  "These people you will never get an apology from"

I fucking lost it laughing.......

....thread got nuked as they couldn't handle it......

Link Posted: 5/16/2023 2:33:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eleazer] [#45]
I almost got fired too.  The deadline was December of 2021, then it got pushed out due to the court cases, then it all magically disappeared when the federal contractor mandate was defeated in court.  No word from the company, it was just never talked about again after they were going to fire us.  I heard a rumor from a reputable source that the head of HR lost it in a closed door meeting saying what are we going to do when you fire 40% of the company?

The company constantly reminded us that “we were choosing to separate”.  It was infuriating.  What a lie, it was coercion.  They got many to take the jab.  They had “counseling” for people that were apprehensive, which I believe were federal employees and/contractors.  The people reviewing the religious and medical exemptions were also not employed by the company.  I hope they learned that since the government and big pharma was immune they would be sued and liable in the end.

I would not be shocked if we were all in a non compiler file in the companies and the federal government.

I’m shocked there are people here that think thes mRNA shots are safe and effective.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 5:11:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#46]
After all the mask BS... in 10 years, I wonder how many cases of pulmonary fibrosis or byssinosis are going to start popping up. I fear it's going to be bad, even more bad when some teens/20somethings start dying. More youth will die of lung damage than ever will from covid, would put money on it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

I still see the mask enthusiasts regularly when I must travel into Austin
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#48]
After all the mask BS... in 10 years, I wonder how many cases of pulmonary fibrosis are going to start popping up. I fear it's going to be bad, even more bad when some teens/20somethings start dying. More youth will die of fibrosis than ever will from covid, would put money on it.
View Quote

Why would mask wearing cause pulmonary fibrosis?
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#49]

as far as:

View Quote

Funny how some people feel its in poor taste to ask if someone is/ was vaccinated when they pass of suddenly.

But they didn't have any qualms about asking and shaming those who didn't want to take part in the experiment.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 3:44:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:
After all the mask BS... in 10 years, I wonder how many cases of pulmonary fibrosis are going to start popping up. I fear it's going to be bad, even more bad when some teens/20somethings start dying. More youth will die of fibrosis than ever will from covid, would put money on it.

Sorry byssinosis was what I was thinking of, lung damage from inhaling cotton fibers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top