Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2023 8:13:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: barrysuperhawk]
Ok, so every single time I try to message someone I get the image verification because I am a freebie slug instead of a paying member.  I get that, but it FAILS Every single time.

Then it comes back and puts+%20a+%20bunch+%20of+%20annoying+%20Plus+%20signs+%20into+%20the+%20message+%20.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I could easily be wrong but the last character looks like a letter "O" not a number zero "0"
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:22:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: barrysuperhawk] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sergtjim:
I could easily be wrong but the last character looks like a letter "O" not a number zero "0"
View Quote

Well its only supposed to be numbers, but if that's the case then that's just shitty programming, you should never have uppercase i lowercase l the numbers zero and one, uppercase o, or other ambiguous letters or numbers in an image verification.  I was giving the man who stares at goats more credit than that.  

It does not matter what the last character is, I type my message and no matter what I put in the box, it's wrong and fails, and produces that gobbledygook.  If I was smart, I stored my message in the clipboard, can then erase the junk and try again.  If I was not able to keep a copy, and have to retype, it fails again.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Top Top