Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1354
Posted: 11/15/2016 4:51:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast]

Update: You wouldn't believe me if I told you, you just had to see it...  God Bless Donald Trump!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:22:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RuggedProof] [#1]
Que?

Edit: Mine!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:43:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RV8guy] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RuggedProof:
Que?

Edit: Mine!
View Quote

Negative ghost rider

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:43:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#3]
I was surprised I couldn't find this quote in a nice image, so I tried my best to make one.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:44:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:00:47 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

That is some next level shit right there. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RV8guy:

Negative ghost rider

https://i.imgur.com/LHcEk6d.jpg
View Quote

Oh man. On so many levels.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:58:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:08:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Taxes just help control inflation in clown world
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

Good.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

JFC, is every police shooting an 'Acorn drill' now
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:04:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By BB868:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:17:30 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Protolith:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nKqgRGurk-U/sddefault.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
First one always is. Insufficient pushback, the next one will be a little longer. People keep brushing it off, they'll eventually be doing drag queen story hour.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheOTHERmaninblack:
Originally Posted By Brundoggie:

A bit misleading, one puppy character mentions his "mums" but they aren't shown and it was a real "blink and you'll miss it moment".
First one always is. Insufficient pushback, the next one will be a little longer. People keep brushing it off, they'll eventually be doing drag queen story hour.

They just want to get married, bro.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Yeah, that poor pedophile who pulled a gun on the police. They deaded him too much.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:33:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:43:44 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

So you have a problem with how this was handled?

Enlighten us on your superior approach to dealing with a disgusting pedophile arriving to rape two children and pointing a gun at you, who’s there to arrest him and defend those children from him.

We’ll wait. I’m sure it’ll be a real hoot. Don’t forget to include your cure for cancer, your solution to bringing peace to the Middle East, and solving Biden’s open border policy. @BB868
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:31:03 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

What an odd thing to say
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Needs the head melted by acid too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:44:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By CavVet:

I hit up a PhD with extensive Central America knowledge (he actually texted me back from down there somewhere)

He says that's pretty accurate.

I'm not ready to surrender Liberty, but I do want crime dealt with.

How about we just export all the liberals that cause/cherish/enable crime? I would think the problem would be solved and stay solved

View Quote

Yoire not familiar with the origins of MS13, huh?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:

Enlighten us on your superior approach to dealing with a disgusting pedophile arriving to rape two children and pointing a gun at you, who’s there to arrest him and defend those children from him.

We’ll wait. I’m sure it’ll be a real hoot. Don’t forget to include your cure for cancer, your solution to bringing peace to the Middle East, and solving Biden’s open border policy. @BB868
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I've got a bit of a problem with it. Not that a pedophile who pulled a gun on a cop got shot and killed, that's fine with me. It's the way the police handled the shooting that I have an issue with.

Yea the guy might have been a disgusting pedophile, that doesn't enter into it one bit. Cops are there to arrest, not be judge, jury, and executioner.

If uniformed cops go to ticket someone for jaywalking and he pulls a gun it is reasonable for the police to shoot until the threat is ended. The reason the police were approaching the suspect doesn't matter at that point, what matters is that he pulled a pistol on uniformed police officers.

But, the guy in that video went down pretty fast. He's on the ground and the police decided to do mag dumps into his body. And they are shooting at each other. What was that balcony made of? Concrete? Probably. And that means ricochets are likely, which endangered bystanders as well as the other officers.

Now, the suspect's image is blurred out so I can't really say what he is doing in this particular case. I can't tell if he is still taking actions which might be interpreted as hostile or not. So I'm not going to pronounce judgement in this particular situation. But this kind of shoot until slide lock mentality apparently has become quite common among the more poorly trained and less disciplined police departments. Doing this endangers bystanders, it makes it almost certain the person being arrested will die, and it sure doesn't give a good image to the police.

Oh, and for the record, solving the border crisis is easy. Mideast peace is pretty easy too, if you have the will to do it. So I can solve those problems but not cancer, sorry.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Thuban:

I've got a bit of a problem with it. Not that a pedophile who pulled a gun on a cop got shot and killed, that's fine with me. It's the way the police handled the shooting that I have an issue with.

Yea the guy might have been a disgusting pedophile, that doesn't enter into it one bit. Cops are there to arrest, not be judge, jury, and executioner.

If uniformed cops go to ticket someone for jaywalking and he pulls a gun it is reasonable for the police to shoot until the threat is ended. The reason the police were approaching the suspect doesn't matter at that point, what matters is that he pulled a pistol on uniformed police officers.

But, the guy in that video went down pretty fast. He's on the ground and the police decided to do mag dumps into his body. And they are shooting at each other. What was that balcony made of? Concrete? Probably. And that means ricochets are likely, which endangered bystanders as well as the other officers.

Now, the suspect's image is blurred out so I can't really say what he is doing in this particular case. I can't tell if he is still taking actions which might be interpreted as hostile or not. So I'm not going to pronounce judgement in this particular situation. But this kind of shoot until slide lock mentality apparently has become quite common among the more poorly trained and less disciplined police departments. Doing this endangers bystanders, it makes it almost certain the person being arrested will die, and it sure doesn't give a good image to the police.

Oh, and for the record, solving the border crisis is easy. Mideast peace is pretty easy too, if you have the will to do it. So I can solve those problems but not cancer, sorry.
View Quote
Huh.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:09:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:23:12 PM EDT
[#35]

Who is the bottom one?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Emoto:

Who is the bottom one?
View Quote
/Pam: It's the same picture/
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:37:34 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Quite a few years ago, 30 or so, a guy I worked with got in a foot pursuit with a suspect who had warrants. The bad guy pointed his pistol under his armpit as he ran away and squeezed off a couple shots. He hit my coworker center mass with two slugs. My coworker saw the gun right before the shots were fired. He was pulling his service pistol when he got shot. As he was going down he emptied the mag at the bad guy. He only hit him twice but one round severed his spine and the other destroyed his heart. Lucky shots all around. Cops doing mag dumps is not uncommon. There were stats on it way back when. I couldn't tell you the study now. It just sticks with me. It was a long time ago. My coworker was wearing a vest.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:12:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: azwipe] [#42]

And and and Uncle Bosey had hairy legs, Corn pop was a bad cannibal dude
https://imgur.com/a/XPnVggb
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:42:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uxo2] [#43]
Originally Posted By @azwipe:
Mods please delete
View Quote

Don't look...

Meme dump coming

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:47:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:48:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:48:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:49:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uxo2] [#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1354
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top